Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Angel looks around Kaname room and she sits down on his bed and takes another look around his room and said to Kaname,"Your welcome for me caring about you and staying by your side,but I have to be back at my aunt and uncle place for 11pm and it's about 8pm at nighttime and it has been a nice night for us both,thank-you for everything Kaname." She was comfy sitting on his bed and wondered how long they'll stay together for as boyfriend/girlfriend with each other.

Kaname went over and sat next to her pulling her into a tight hug "I love you so much Angel and we shall be together forever if you like." he looked her inthe eye and said "And you just let me know what to do for you" He pined her on her back and stood over her on his hand and knees "Please...forgive...me..." he said trying to control the darker vampire part of him but failed. He looked at her his eyes a blood red color now and took pinningher hands above her head with his and placed his other hand on her crotch rubbing her pussy "Please forgive the way i'm acting" his soft southern voice now turning to like james as he lost control from her scent kissing her neck and rubbing her pussy making her wet.

Angel looked at Kaname and she said to him,"I love you too so much,and you need to know how to control your inner dark vampire when it comes towards us mortals girls. You are forgiven how your acting and I wish their was away to make you control your darker vampire side. I wish Bella told me how she manage to control Edward,why didn't she tell me." Angel felt Kaname kissing her neck and she gently groaned and she felt his other hand rubbing her crotch and she felt her pussy a bit wet and wished she knew what she should do and felt her hands being pinned over her head and she slowly tries to struggle out of this sitauation at any cost and she sighed.

Bella said to Edward,"Oh know Kaname is letting his darker side of his vampire to take control of him,we got to help Angel out and their must be away to stop Kaname being like James what should we do Edward.?"

Kaname let her go and thew him self aagainst a back wall to knock him out of it knowing Edward could read his mind "I'm sorry Angel, I'm so sorry. You should leave before I hurt you" He turned to look away and started crying and sent a thought to Edward 'Let Bella and everyone know its ok i drove him back' He had tears going down his eyes and said "Please I never want you to be hurt, your to precious to me Angel"

Angel looked at Kaname and said to him,"It's ok Kaname,please don't cry,because your going to start to make me cry,please stop crying Kaname please." She hands Kaname a klenx for him to wipe away his tears from his eyes and she said to him,"You'll never ever hurt me at all Kaname,you are also prescious to me as well. You made me feel like that I belong here and thanks for a wonderful evening I had with you. If you need to get a hold of me,here is my cell number ok good night Kaname." Angel got off the bed and she wonders if Kaname will walk her back to her aunt and uncle place or not.

Bella was glad that Kaname hold off that darker vampire side of him and she hoped that Kaname and Angel will stay together for a very long time after what happened tonight.

Before she could go anywhere Kaname grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug faliing back on the bed so she was on top and he said still teary eyed "Please dont leave yet. I...I wonder if maybe you could see about staying here tonight, I dont want to be alone tonight." He let her go and sat up and said "There is a secret that Edward and I have kept from you and Bella couse of who it involves, the only ones who know are Ed's family and they found out after the attack on Bella" giving her the notion it involves James. He got on his knees in front of her putting his head on her knees saying "If i tell you, would you stay with me even then" his tears came back this time scared she would leave and never go near him again.

Angel looked at Kaname and said to him,"No matter what happens I'll stay with you for tonight,but how am I going to explain to my aunt and uncle about me staying here for the night hmm.? What is this little sercert you need to tell me about James and Edwards family.? No matter what you tell me I'll stay with you for ever until death comes to one of us. But what will my excuse be that my aunt and uncle will believe me what should I say to them any ideas or suggestions you can think of Kaname hmm.?" She looked at him and wiped the tears away from his eyes and she gently lifts Kaname chin up and she gently kissed him on his lips to let him know she'll stay with him and knew that it would make him feel much happier and more safer that she stays with him for tonight,so he won't be so worried about her safety.

Kaname said "Call and tell them i got hurt protecting you from thugs and your staying here to make sure i'm alright. Then I'll tell you the secret ok, but you cant let Bella know or she will worry way to much ok" He was worried of how she would take to the truth of his past.

Angel nods her head and she dials her aunt and uncle phone number and it begins to ring and Angel's aunt answered the phone and said to her,"Hey Angel how was your night tonight?when will you be coming home hmm.?" Angel said to her Aunt on the phone,"I'm not coming home tonight because Kaname got hurt by protecting me from some thugs and I decided to stay here with him tonight to see if he'll be ok. Ok with you aunt Clarie and you too Uncle Alex.?" Angel's aunt and uncle said to her,"Ok with us both that you stay with Kaname for tonight ok see you tomorrow morning then sometime ok bye Angel." Angel closes up her cell phone and said to Kaname,"My Aunt and Uncle said it was fine with them that I stay with you for tonight and I promise I won't tell Bella about your past at all,you have my word you can trust me Kaname. Do you have an extra pair of pjs I could burrow for tonight since I'm staying with you.?" She turns off her cell phone and put's it into her purse and she hangs up her purse behind Kaname door of his bedroom.

He pointed to his dresser and said "Second drawer hun" he was looking at his feet trying to think of how he would tell her. Then he looked at her and watched as she changed "You have a beautiful body Angel" hoping she would not care about this bit of his past and waiting for her to sit down.

Angel said to Kaname,"Thanks for letting me know where the extra pjs are thanks Kaname." She pulled out a nice pair of pink satin pj bottom and the pj top was pink slik and she quickly changes out of her clothes and into the pjs and she said to Kaname,"Thank-you for the comment about my body is beautiful,thansk Kaname." She was the pjs and folded her clothes up into a corner of the dresser drawer and she closed the drawer behind her and she sits back down on his bed and was ready to listen to his story about his past.

Angel said to Kaname,"Yeah I know that you and James both had southern accent I read it in Bella's journal about him,why do you ask me for?Are you and James kinda of related or not at all?I'm just wondering that's all Kaname." She continued on listing to Kaname story about his past and she begins to write it down in her own private journal that her father gave to her for her 13th birthday party.

Kaname looked in her eyes saying "Yes we are related." he took a deep breath before he went on, "He was my older brother. He was killed when Edward and his family saved Bella from him." He closed his eyes crying "I wish he 'ad ne'er run 'way then Bella would a ne'er been bitten by him." his southern strong and prominent as he spoke.

Angel wrote this down in her journal and said to Kaname,"I had no idea that James was your older brother until you told me now. But why did Edward and his family spared your life for and I won't tell anyone at all I promise Kaname." She gently hugged him and she promise that she'd never ever leave him at all and she continued on wiping all of his tears away from his eyes. This is the first time she has ever seen a male vampire cry like this. She said to Kaname,"If James never ever bit Bella at all,he'll still be alive. But if Edward didn't save Bella,she would of died, and I have no idea why James was like that to Bella for oh well. You still have me Kaname and I'm never going to leave you even though you are James younger brother,as long as you promise me that you'll control your darker vampire side and will not let it control you do we have deal Kaname.? Will I be staying in the guest room for tonight or not Kaname.?"

He held her close "I was not here then which is why i was not killed. And you will be in here with me." He stood up and gently layed her down on the bed on her back and said "May i get permission to do some sexual thing to you as me and not the dark vampire side" he aske softly placing her hands above her head and kissing her lips.

Angel looked at Kaname and said to him,"I do see your point their that you weren't their and you didn't die unlike your older brother did. Sure you can have my permission to some sexual things with me as yourself and not as the dark vampire side at all. But how do I know that when you do some sexual things with me as yourself,your dark vampire side will not take over you Kaname hmm.?" She returned the kiss as well and kissed Kaname on his lips and she was glad that he was himself once again.

Angel said to Kaname,"Ok I do believe you that you won't let the dark vampire side of ever comes out tonight. But if it does,don't be surpise if I slap you across the face to make you regain control of yourself ok." She felt Kaname hand on her breast and she felt his hand feeling her breast through her pj top and she felt Kaname other hand on her crotch and she let him kiss her lips once again and she returns the kiss as well and was really glad that he asked her out to be his girlfriend and she knew that he'll protect her at any cost.

He moved the shirt and began to suck on her other breast while slipping his hand under her undies and let a finger enter her softly "I love you and would like to do so much with you but only if YOU want to, i shall never force you to do anything." he said happy to have been allowed this much "Just tell me what yyou want and i will give"

Angel felt Kaname sucking on her other breast and felt his hand underneath her undies and felt his finger slowly entering her pussy and she said to him,"The only thing I want from you is that you do not get me pregnant at all,I'm not ready to be a mother not until I graudte from highschool which is next year Kaname. I love you too Kaname and you can let your hands explore my body and that's it and nothing more futher understood Kaname."

He stoped sucking on her breast and said "Alright nothing more then this I promise" he layed his head on her chest and closed his eyes listening to her heart beat as he began to move his finger in and out to finger fuck her and he asked "If I were to promise you that you would not get pregnant would you allow more then this?" his voice was soft and full of wonder but also full of comfert to let her know he would not go further til she said he was happy just like this and would wait.

Angel looked at Kaname and said to him,"If you could figure away out not to get me pregnant at all then I'll consider you can do more then this if you promise me you won't get me pregnant at all Kaname." She let a small soft moan escape from her mouth while he continued on fingering fuck her with his finger going in and out of her again. She was enjoying this so much and wondered if Edward and Bella ever did this or not.

Kaname gently removed his finger and kissed her getting up and going over to a box on the dresser. He pulled something from it and walked back over sitting on the bed and laying over her showing her the condom he said "This will keep you safe but like i said i am fine with using my hand only til you are ready" he layed next to her resting his head on her chest again and sent a thought to Edward 'I told her about James being my brother and she is still here, i think she is the one ed' He closed his eyes happy that she was still with him.

Angel said to Kaname,"Ok with me, you can stop using your finger now and I'll wait until you put on the condom to protect me from getting pregnant by you Kaname, and I'm happy with you so much and have you ever heard someone by the name of Esme? I have read about her in Bella diary and I have no idea whom she is. Do you know whom she is Kaname hmm.?" She smiled at him and let him rest his head against her chin and she also laid down beside Kaname and she said to him,"Would you like me to pull the covers over us both or not quite yet Kaname hmm.?"

Back
Top Bottom