Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Milkfarm - OOC

I'm still around but I am not sure how to reply to the current situation right now. I'm thinking to sit back for a bit and post after yours @PsionicCuttlefish if that's okay with you. And then I can react to yours and Liam's posts altogether. Tbh I'm just a bit confused if I should react to Liam's post or not since both our characters did interact briefly in the beginning.

Basically I think my character will just be struggling about for now, if this helps.

You can react to Liam's post that was made before my own, but yeah, it's okay also if you don't want to post "this time" just yet either. In that case, I will get a post of my own in to advance the whole scene for everyone tomorrow.

Urrrgh. Crazy few days, apologies everyone. Will try to get post in ASAP, have it begun, just need to sit and actually write it.

Not at all actually. It's not a matter of workload, it's just a matter of clearing up the IRL distractions of the past few days so I can focus ^^; Will try my best to have a post in tomorrow though. Can't guarantee, but will try.

Many, many apologies everyone, it should not have taken me as long as it did to get this post out. I will endeavor to be quicker in the future, I hope I haven't ruined anyone's fun too badly by making such waiting happen. (Also in case anyone is wondering, Alex was the only one to be specifically called out in my post for individual actions, but only because Liam's character won't handle male cows and I promised I wouldn't leave anybody out when I took responsibility for running this. Everyone else is getting attention from Liam, though.)

@wiki234 Well, what do you want to actually do?

@Freak_On_A_Leash Don't know if you're still into playing this, but if you are, just have your character wake up in the middle of whatever is currently happening at the time. Until then, your character is assumed to be unconscious.

Also, I have added all cow's ID numbers to the profile masterpost.

@Pardy Harty Oof, yeah, about that...I'm gonna wait a few more days, but it looks like I'm probably going to be stepping down from this, actually. :(

My apologies, @bodman54 and @Colonel_Liam , but I have no reason to continue this if all the other cows have fled the barn, and it's looking like they have. :(

Darn...yeah, it's official, I'm stepping down from this. Can't go on without the ladies. :(

If someone else wants to pick up the reins of this RP and continue it (or if anyone just starts a new one), go on ahead.

Just for reference, as the host has withdrawn from this role play. I have a transgender or shemale, whatever term you prefer, who would be looking to be a cow. Feel free to message me with any inquiries.

Back
Top Bottom