Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Milkfarm - OOC

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
The character profiles thread is here.
The main thread is here.

Welcome to the Sunny-Sweet Dairy Ranch, home of the famous SweetmilkTM​; the rarest, most exotic, most expensive, and absolutely the most delicious milk in the world that one can buy! What makes the milk produced by our herd of cows so orgasmically rich and delectable, you ask? I'm afraid I can't tell you--that's a trade secret!

Unless, of course, you join our ranch and work in our hidden underground facility...we've got openings for ranchers to help with the care and milking of our true cows, and we're always on the lookout for more cows!

So, this RP is going to be focused all around milking. Female "cows" will have their breasts milked for their lactating goodness, male "cows" (if any) will have their cocks milked for their semen, and futa "cows" (if any) will be milked for both. If you choose to play as a cow, your character will be given drugs/serums to increase their "production" heavily.

I will be playing a character who is the male head rancher, while @Lady Sapphire Blue will be playing the female head "logistics operator", but as an open RP, we will always have openings for new cows and new ranchers (Until the RP has actually started and carried some momentum, rancher positions unfortunately must be currently closed, but will be reopened later once we've gotten progress) at any time.

This thread is where people will confirm their interest in joining, and where all other OOC matters will be discussed!

The layout of the Sunny-Sweet Dairy Ranch is as follows:

-The Pastures/Barn/Offices: The above-ground, public face of the dairy ranch, where actual bovines are kept for grazing and milking, where the farm's signature product is bottled for shipping, and where the official business office resides. Ultimately, it is all for show just to provide the legitimate front for the real operations of the ranch to take place without interference. Visitors to the ranch only see this area. However, there is a secret room in the main barn that hides the entrance to the underground complex, where the ranch's real action happens.

-Processing Room: After "proper" cows have been abducted and rendered unconscious, they pass through here where the head rancher personally handles administering the serums and drugs that will cause their fluid production to skyrocket. Few, if any, scenes will actually be roleplayed out here, as cows usually won't wake up until they've been moved to the main milking room, mostly this room will only be referenced indirectly.

-Main Milking Room: Where all the center-stage action takes place. This room is reasonably large, and contains restraint-racks of all different shapes, as well as milking-machines of all different sizes, plus buckets for hand-milking into, and any other supplies the ranchers want. Cows will be visible to each other here--in fact, the racks are usually arranged in a circle for the cows to see each other and how they are all getting milked...and how big their fellow's assets are growing. Cows are typically milked in 'sessions' of one to four hours (of in-story time).

-Private Milking Rooms: If a cow and a rancher work out OOC here that they want to do a scene just concerning their characters, smaller one-cow milking rooms exist to move a cow into. The scene can still should be played out in the public IC thread--seeing and reading what our fellow players are writing is why we're all here, after all!

-Feed Room: In this room, cows are typically all moved here in one group and lined up in identical restraint-racks so that they can drink a highly nutritious "protein" slurry from the feeding trough before them. If a cow attempts to refuse to drink, they may have a feeding-tube inserted into their mouths and strapped to their heads to force them to drink.

-Enrichment Room: A room filled with "furniture" and "toys" where ranchers may sometimes take cows to give the cows extra physical and mental stimulation...this room is the sex dungeon, in other words. Almost any kind of bondage equipment and sex toys can be found here.

-The Cages: A set of large communal cages and a few smaller cages where cows are placed to rest and sleep before their next milking session. By default, cows will all be placed together in one large cage; misbehaving cows may be isolated. Cows are usually not restrained while in the cages, and may freely interact with one another. The head rancher and sometimes other ranchers often enjoy to observe the cows via cameras, to take enjoyment in how the cows will sometimes find comfort with each other in their shared situation...

-The Laboratory/Distillery: Also a room not likely to be shown much in the RP itself, this is where the head rancher produces the serums and drug cocktails that are used on cows, from the basic fluid-production-enhancing drugs that all cows receive, to special mind-altering drugs that some speficfi cows need to be rendered docile. Any needed special hypnosis/mind-altering equipment is also manufactured here, from brainwashing helmets to televisions with hypno-videos, and more. This is also where harvested milk and semen from the cows is taken to be refined into Sweetmilk, then piped aboveground to the bottling room in the barn.

-Long-Term Storage Pods: Sometimes, the effects of even the basic drugs on the cows becomes too much for them and overwhelms their mind, rendering them into a semi-comatose state (That is to say, a player leaves or vanishes OOC). Cows that are no longer mentally present are moved to this room and hooked into a life-support pod that continues milking them over time in bulk. This is the largest room in the underground complex, and also contains all the ranch's hundreds of past cows who also eventually fell comatose, but continue to supply the ranch. If at any time the monitoring systems in the life-support pod of a cow registers resurfacing brain activity (a player who left then returns), cows can be retrieved from this room and moved back to the active population.

Basic story elements/structures of the RP:

Cows that have listed capture scenes for themselves will have those played out in the public thread, with each capture scene independent from anything else going on. All capture scenes should end with the cow-to-be being knocked out or drugged unconscious by any means.

While not usually played out, several important things happen to cows during processing; the first obviously is that the head rancher runs some tests on the cow and administers specially-tailored serum cocktails to the cow. The serum is very delicate because every cow is different, most will exhibit varying amounts of asset-growth from whatever they are being milked from, though in rare cases some cows may exhibit no growth at all but still gain increased fluid-production. Some may even end up gaining actual bovine features! It all depends on the cow's individual genetics (That is, what they have listed OOC in their profiles). However, the physical alterations--if any--are not instant and only begin with the initial administration of the serum...usually. The cow's growth/transformation into their final sizes/alterations will take time over the course of the RP, though fluid production will be heavily increased fairly quickly. However, in some cases (at cow player's desire), the growth/transformation is highly accelerated, and can fully complete during the cow's first milking or even while they are unconscious. The serums also change the nature of the cow's milk and/or semen, making it much smoother, richer, creamier, and sweeter than a human could normally produce.

Lastly, during processing, cows will also have a tag attached to their right ear. The tag has the cow's randomized three-digit serial number on it, spoken in the form of "Three-Seven-Seven" or "Four-Nine-Five". Ranchers and other employees are instructed to always refer to cows by their serial designations, and while ranchers may talk to the cows for their own enjoyment, ranchers are also instructed and to ignore anything that sounds like a cow trying to say a real name, because that's of course all in the rancher's head, everyone knows a cow isn't smart enough to tell someone its name.

Cows that have finished their capture scene, and cows that didn't want one to begin with, will then wake up restrained in the Main Milking Room (or, perhaps in a rare case, a private milking room). All "public" (as in, the characters are present and aware of each other) milking action takes place here. The head rancher is frequently in this room and personally milking some of the cows, or at least some "generic ranchers" are. Other ranchers may occasionally form 'attachments' to a cow, and this is carefully monitored by the head rancher to ensure that such attachment only leads to increased milking/sexual activity with the cow. If a rancher begins to exhibit sympathy or pity for a cow, they may be temporarily reprimanded from duty, disciplined, or in rare extreme cases of a rancher getting the idea to release a cow, subdued and processed into a cow themselves!

Cows will usually be moved as a group from the Main Milking Room, to the Feed Room, to the Cages, and then back to the Main Milking Room. Cows may at any time be taken individually by any non-generic or generic ranchers, or the head rancher, to the Enrichment Room for "stimulation". Cows may get separated into smaller groups from this, and this is okay.

Cows will usually be moved from room to room with arms behind their backs and wrists and ankles shackled together, allowing minimal self-mobility. Cattle-prods are available for ranchers to use if a cow needs to be 'herded'. Shackles are only removed when a cow is put into a restraint-rack or into the Cages, and put back on as soon as they are taken out. For cows whose genetics cause their personal growth limits to get so large that they are no longer mobile under their own power, special "forklifts" that have stretcher-hoists exist to transport such XXXL-udder cows.

IMPORTANT OOC NOTE: When this RP is finally underway, all IC posts by all players should have the location their post is set in at the top, in bold, to keep track of which characters are where.

Last edited:
Temporary holding for the character profiles format-in-progress (will be removed when profile thread goes up)
The OOC thread is here.
The main thread is [TO BE POSTED]

If you have confirmed your interest in the OOC thread for this RP, post your char profile here! You can be either a rancher or a cow.

If you wish to play a rancher, post a profile using the following format:

Name:
Bio: (Optional)
Cows to Milk: (The gender of cows that you are willing to milk, list any one or combination of Female, Futa, and Male.)
Cows to Fuck: (The gender of cows that you are willing to have sex with, list any one or combination of Female, Futa, and Male.)

If you wish to play a cow, post a profile using the following format:

Name:
Physical Description: (minus details about breasts or cock/balls)
Breast Size: (if applicable)
Breast Growth: (Yes or No; if Yes, also list the maximum size you are okay with your breasts being grown)
Cock/Balls Size: (if applicable)
Cock/Balls Growth: (Yes or No; if Yes, also list the maximum sizes you are okay with your cock and your balls being grown)
Milking Method: (By Hand, By Machine, or Both)
Compliance Method: (What methods, if any, you want to be used to make your character docile. This is optional, your character can be unwilling and merely physically forced or restrained. Otherwise, you may list something like drugs, hypnosis, blackmail, or anything else that you want to be used on your character, or you can put down your character as fully willing)
Capture Scene: (Yes or No; Whether or not you want a scene played out of your character being abducted. If No, then your character will simply wake up already captured and restrained.)
Bio: (Optional)

Anyway, so, initial folks, post here to confirm your interest in playing! Also, I've already thought of a few questions to ask for potential things to include in this RP. Is there anyone who wants to play a nonhuman? And is there anyone who wants to be "transformed" to any extent (ranging from just being given cow-ears and a cow-tail, to being turned into a full anthro cow)?

Anything else anyone can think of that they want particularly to see included? Or any edits/suggestions to the profile format in progress?

I am definitely still interested in joining -

Name: Sophie Terrell
Physical Description: Tanned skin, long, blonde, wavy hair, green-grey eyes. At 5'4 she is quite short. Like this
Breast Size: 28Cs, fairly large for her size. she has sensitive pink nipples
Breast Growth: Yes ; they can grow as large as the ranchers decide for her just as long as they aren't extremely unrealistic
Cock/Balls Size: (if applicable)
Cock/Balls Growth: (Yes or No; if Yes, also list the maximum sizes you are okay with your cock and your balls being grown)

Milking Method: By Hand
Compliance Method: Almost anything except for hypnotism. She can be physically forced, blackmailed, drugged, any one works, but her personality will not make her willing to go to the farm and she is not incredibly submissive at first.
Capture Scene: Either works. Probably a yes, as I'd love to have a scene of her being kidnapped.
Bio: Sophie Terrell is a stubborn and steadfast girl ; she has what some people call a big mouth and won't just stop because you told her to do so. She has a wild soul, her dad called her a loose cannon and her mom called her a bitch. Take your pick. Sophie likes adventure but is always pretty wary of her surroundings because her sister was kidnapped when she was little, so it takes a lot to separate her from her mind and people. She doesn't blend in with the crowd and never has, which she's proud of. Sophie was one of the kids people told their own children to stay away from in high school and though she only had a few friends she got along well enough. Her parents were rarely around, leaving her to fend for herself. Sophie had tried to pay for college with student loans but just kept falling back until she had to drop classes and started working at a local diner instead when the farm found and took her.

Last edited:
Cool, glad to have you, slayygirl :)

Though, for you and everyone else, character profiles are -not- to be posted in this thread, there is a separate sub-board for open roleplay character profiles. That thread will go up once we've had a few more people confirm their interest here and I've figured out if there's anything else to be added to the char-profile format.

Thanks, it's nice to be here :)

And that definitely works ; I was just getting up a bio in case this was where we were to put up profiles and such.

If there is still place, then I would be interested to be there as a human female or futa being slowly transformed into a more voluptous and juice-giving human cow. So no animaltransformations for me, but I am not against getting more than just toys or human males into me... ;)

Hey, I would be interested in joining this, but I'm pretty new to rp. Is that okay?

That's fine if you're new to RP dicequeer, I can try to help with what I can. :) What role are you considering playing?

I was thinking a trans male cow. Someone who presents as very masculine, but still has breasts that would be milked.

That works, thank you! Hmm...I think I'd like to wait for at least oooone more confirmed profile before we begin. And of course, people can jump in at any time even once it's started since this is an Open Roleplay, and the setup lends itself very well to bringing in new characters at any time. |3

I'm interested in joining too, as a Male cow. I'd like to request that my character is milked exclusively by women though, if that's alright.

Hi there, I'd be interested in playing a male rancher primarily, but I also wouldn't mind also playing a female cow.

Back
Top Bottom