Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Milkfarm - OOC

Hmmm...actually, despite the replies in the interest-check thread, we are actually very short on female cows at the moment...this is a slight bit of a concerning situation to be honest. ^^;

@Colonel_Liam Just add the maximum breast size you are willing to go for Clarissa's breast-growth, and you're good. :)

Hmmm. Now, I'm hoping we can get at least 1, preferably 2, more female cows in, and then I think we'll be ready to get this started :)

Hm...a rancher for -only- female cows? There may currently be some difficulty with making that work unfortunately, as currently confirmed we still have 2 futa cows, 1 transmale cow, and only 3 female cows. About half the people who chimed into the original interest thread have yet to show up here ^^; (There are also a few more possible profiles pending)

Hmm. That would help, but not necessary -just- yet. I want to wait another day or two to see if any other profiles will go up while I also coordinate some things with Lady Blue. I'll let you know later if it'd be better for you to do that Freak, thank you for the offer. :)

I'd be interested in playing a female 'cow' if slots are still available, preferably one not there by choice, although happy to play up the drugging angle and similar things if people prefer it not be too NC-y. ^_^

I'd be happy to play a female cow for this if still in demand. When will this get started?

@vertigis Character approved, thank you!

@arrika-again I've...linked it multiple times now, profiles go here.... ^^; @LilFawn also go ahead and post a profile!

And mm, now we're getting somewhere! I think we do have enough people to get started. I'm currently waiting to hear back from Lady Blue on a few things but she is very busy and will not be able to devote much time on the RP, so I may have to get started without her (though she can jump in at any time of course). I will probably get the IC thread up within another day or two, I will first edit the first post of the OOC thread here at some point today or tonight with more details on the structure of the RP and the milkfarm itself.

Okay so I was going to add more details to the OOC first post today to finish getting things prepped for starting this.

Then when I got home today I realized I had forgotten my keys to my house.

It is now 2am that I am in my house and typing this.

Will catch up later.

Rrrgh, down another day. My apologies everyone, just keeping you updated. Losing that Tuesday really threw my whole week's schedule off. Going to try and get back on top of things tomorrow.

Okay. Finally got back to this. @LilFawn and @wiki234 , both your characters are approved!

And attention to EVERYONE reading this thread; Please go back and check at the first post in detail, as it has now been edited with information for how this RP is going to work.

(...Or at least, how I figured I'd attempt to make it work. This is my first time running an open RP, so if everyone is telling me I am doing something terribly wrong, I will listen.)

I will also post my head rancher's bio in the first post of the profiles thread later, and then we should FINALLY be ready to start this for real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom