Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Milkfarm - OOC

@Colonel_Liam @vertigis

Okay, since Liam has moved vert's character to the Main Milking Room already, vert, go ahead and post your own reply whenever you are ready, but Liam, I request that you hold off on making another reply to vert's character after that, until Chris, Freak, and Fawn have all replied and I've added something of my own to further the current Main Milking Room scene. Is that okay with you, Liam? (go ahead and carry on with slayygirl, though)

(regarding all other capture scenes pending; I will try to get up a mass-reply to those as well tonight, but no promises. Might go up tomorrow instead.)

( @vertigis , if you please, could you add the capture scene label to the beginning of your post? And then maybe add the Main Milking Room label between your second and third posts? That second one's not so important this time to be inserted in the middle of a post, but could be useful.)

EDIT: Thank you! :)

I'd already added the capture scene part in through an edit shortly after I posted, so hopefully everyone is seeing it. I went in and added it to my second post as well as I'm forgetful about labels I guess >.>

Also, not sure if that's what you wanted for the Milking Room part, so if you'd rather have it up at the top or something, let me know! ^ ^

Yep, I'm seeing the labels, both of them. And no, you're fine, you got it right, the main milking room label is exactly where it ought to be, perfect! :) Thank you!

okay, so, @ChrisGabriel and @Freak_On_A_Leash haven't posted yet, but, I think I'm probably going to advance things anyway without them. I was going to spend a little more time on everyone else's capture scenes too to pace them a little, but with @Colonel_Liam 's rancher having gotten @slayygirl 's cow into position already, I think I'm going to do the same with the remaining cows too, get the full scene properly "synced up". So, Liam, Slayy, and @LilFawn , going to ask that y'all hold off on replying for a little bit until I can do another post to tie everything together :p (I might not be able to get to that today, though)

Sweet fuck, this was a hell and a half to get out, mostly due to the necessity of synchronizing all the asynchronous scenes. o_O Well, lesson learned if I ever run another Open RP! :p (Probably not.
buckteeth.gif
)

Okay, how I think I would like to do this part, everyone, please make ONE post.
Preferably, but not necessarily, react/address only what happened in my latest posts and prior to that, rather than each other's posts that will come after the ones I've just done, but for anyone doing anything that specifically involves another's character, then acknowledging recent post actions is fine.
However, if anyone does want to do more than one post with another player specifically, I'm inclined to also allow that but please ask and wait for approval first.

Reason I'm putting these constraints in (for the moment) is I want to avoid things becoming a confused hard-to-follow tangle this early into the RP with this many people. As I mentioned before, I've never actually run an open RP like this, so I'm still feeling things out and trying to avoid things getting too out-of-hand and leading to a dead RP which means then nobody's having fun, because I've already almost bit off more than I could chew, but with all characters now 'synced', things should go a little easier and smoother from here out. However, I am always open for constructive critique if I could do something better.

@Lady Sapphire Blue and @wiki234 , you two can simply have your characters enter "onstage" at any time.

Thinking of either waiting or maybe putting my character checking around the place for anything wrong, he’s gonna mostly be staying anyway.

Just-in-case reminder (I imagine there might be an unconscious, unintentional temptation to do so) to any cow-players posting after Colonel_Liam's most recent post;
Unless you have something very specific in mind that can't wait (such as would need multiple quick back-and-forth posts), preferably do not include a reaction to Liam Keogh's actions yet, since it is a general action applying to nearly all the cows--and those who have posted before Colonel_Liam have not yet had a chance to include it in their own character posts.

I will likely write in another "advancing" post of my own tomorrow or Monday regardless of who has or hasn't posted; any cow-players who haven't posted by that time, their cows will just be momentarily "groggy" and "out of it" until the player can post again.

After I have made the next advancing post, then everyone's next posts can include any reactions they want to any of the posts after my current most recent one, including Liam Keogh's actions.

I realize I might be getting a bit..."strict" about this, so if anyone has a problem with that please do speak up. The reason I am trying to arrange things in the way that I am is because this is still a very new learning experience to me, and I want to keep things as consistent and distributed as possible for everyone to have an equal chance at getting their fun in this Open RP. But because I am new to this, I am open to the case being made that I am going about this all wrong, if anyone thinks that way.

...*sigh* I...really didn't want to come off as being too "controlling"/"micro-manage-y" about this, but I know if I don't even attempt to address this now, nobody will have any reason to go along with it in the future...

@dicequeer , is there anything particularly..."urgent" about your character's reaction to Liam, anything you want to be responded to immediately? If not...I would request that you please hack off that 4th paragraph in your post. No other complicated changes needed, just erase that 4th paragraph, if you please?

No no, you're fine, Liam. (...for now, at least. If this 'plan' of mine really doesn't work out or people disagree with it, I'll rethink it, but for now unless someone raises an objection, I'm gonna try and stick with what I've set down.)

Gonna wait a bit longer to see if anyone else is going to post, also on my end something that was supposed to happen Thursday/Friday instead got moved to Tuesday/Wednesday, so Thursday is the earliest I'll actually be able to add a new post of my own anyway.

I disappeared, sorry.

Life keeps giving me bad surprises...

I do not think that I couldbe back any time soon, please edit my character out, if not keeping for fun and to play with...

Hm, noted. Edited profiles thread firstpost to move your name and character to the inactive list. Will just presume your character unconscious for now, and eventually move her to "Storage" in case you ever come back.

@Freak_On_A_Leash looks like they might have gone inactive too, but going to wait a bit longer before putting them on the inactive list. @slayygirl and @LilFawn are either of you going to post soon? (it is possible for us to continue on without you dropping out entirely if you aren't able to post right now, but will be able to later)

I don't really know how to reply to posts as of now and have a bit of a writer's block, so if you can it would be nice if you just move on right now as I still don't really want to drop this roleplay, if you know what I mean. I will try to work on posts, but no promises on getting them up in a short amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom