Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Milkfarm - OOC

Okay. ATTENTION EVERYONE! I have added the character profile of the head rancher to the first post of the profiles thread. Additionally, I had added a list of all the current confirmed characters for this open RP in that same first post, and will update it as needed while it is in progress.

I will now start preparing the first IC post for the RP--probably won't have it up today though, but I am finally ready. By default, I will handle all capture-scenes for cow-players who want them, aside from one or two that Lady Blue will handle. If any ranchers wish to handle a particular cow's capture scene, speak up now!

@THErolplayer I think it should be okay for you to join as a rancher. Go ahead and post your character to the profile thread.

@bodman54 , character approved!

I probably will not be able to begin things today, have a midterm for my summer course I'm taking today. Perhaps tomorrow, though.

On other notes, still waiting to see if any of the others who have signed up as ranchers are going to speak up.

@THErolplayer you can join after the RP starts, but if you desire to write a capture scene for a cow at the outset, you should get your profile up soon.

@Colonel_Liam and @wiki234 if either of you want to handle a particular cow's capture scene, you should also speak up soon.

As mentioned above where I said I got my character profile up, I'm going to handle all capture scenes that aren't claimed by any other ranchers by default because I will also be playing "generic ranchers" and agents/employees rather than just one character, specifically to be able to do multiple scenes simultaneously and pick up the slack and ensure every cow is given attention. (That was the plan when the OOC thread began and we only had cows interested and no other ranchers, hahah. Y'all ranchers showed up only after the OOC thread began and foundations were starting to get set for this. :p )

Currently waiting to hear back from Lady Blue on which one she'd like to take, though.

I'm up for playing out Evelyn's capture with whoever is interested! My only request is it not be too long a scene as I want to be in on all the cow stuff as well, haha A little intro where we see her before she's caught would be fun tho ^_^

Okay, I know everybody's been eagerly waiting for this, so I'm going to get the first IC post up and get this show running within 24 hours as of this post.

Crap! Okay, I have a post that is almost ready, but, the site is about to go offline for the upgrade and I need to save it right now without finishing it just to be certain that it doesn't get accidentally lost, but I'll also have to go to bed now. I will complete it and start this thing ASAP in the morning, I promise!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom