Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinks and Stuff you hate

Yes but when I am attacked by my partner, as opposed to the character they are playing that is not role playing.
The other day I had someone say I was making an ass out of myself because I "assumed" we didn't have the same interests. Keep in mind that she came to me, proposed three ideas that were essentially the same, and clearly hadn't read my request thread. So I didn't even get into the roleplay before being attacked

Yes but when I am attacked by my partner, as opposed to the character they are playing that is not role playing.
That’s what I meant, doing that is idiotic, it’s like seeing an actor playing a rapist and calling them a rapist because of it, ridiculous. Sorry it happened to you.

I can't stand flawless characters, especially dominants. Oh, you're character is a 7'1" professional MMA fighter and ex-Navy seal with two degrees from MIT and huge cock? Pass.

But what if he has a tragic past that makes him all dark and broody aka Batman
source.gif

Only if they're super edgy and know a lot about butterfly knives :)

People who message you when you don't even have a request thread, don't explain their kinks and then want you to do the work on figuring out a plot and characters.

The other day I had someone say I was making an ass out of myself because I "assumed" we didn't have the same interests. Keep in mind that she came to me, proposed three ideas that were essentially the same, and clearly hadn't read my request thread. So I didn't even get into the roleplay before being attacked

On another site I had a female approach me for RP so I sent her some of my ideas. She then criticized me because they were mostly erotic. For a start the site is similar to this one, most of the RP's are sexual. Secondly if she bothered to actually read my ideas she would see that although they are erotic what I want to explore is the relationships and how the characters deal with it all to actually build a story. I am not big on sex montages. But I got the impression she just wanted to get on her soap box as one of her comments was "Is that what it's like to be male, just think about sex all the time?"

It was doomed before it started. I guess what is odd to me is she could have just ignored it all or politely declined.

That’s what I meant, doing that is idiotic, it’s like seeing an actor playing a rapist and calling them a rapist because of it, ridiculous. Sorry it happened to you.

Ah, I was a little confused to your other post, thanks for clarifying. Yeah it is ridiculous.

People who message you when you don't even have a request thread, don't explain their kinks and then want you to do the work on figuring out a plot and characters.

I hate that as well as the "fan mail" angle. "Hey, I love your RP's and would love to work with you" errrr ok... which RP of mine did you like, why? "Ummm.. oh just the way you write in general" yeah, they haven't read anything I have ever written.

Honestly not a fan of cheating themed stuff (que in the sarcastic: "Oh we never knew"). Like I can get it as a plot point but can never get into it as a kink. Maybe it's from me being cheated on and it fucking me up pretty bad, but that's pretty much always gonna be a nah from me dawg. Now Ethical Non-Monogamy or Poly, gimme dat shit.

Also, alot of BDSM stuff, particularly the photos... can't really take seriously. Some of that stuff is straight up Goofy lookin. Maybe that's the point or somethin? I dunno.

Also, a lot of BDSM stuff, particularly the photos... can't really take seriously. Some of that stuff is straight up Goofy lookin. Maybe that's the point or somethin? I dunno.

Not gonna lie; A lot of BDSM is absolutely goofy looking but there's this saying that; Your kink (may not be) my kink. To each their own, etc. There is no one "right" way to go about some of that sort of stuff IRL or in RP, so if it's not hurting you it's best to just walk away.

---

I have decided my kink is 'Story'. Nothing gets me going more than a good solid plot, a direction to take things, characters with lives and substance, and a world and relationship to develop and explore. Bonus points for gay relationships, I like men *shrug* whodathought?

---

Stuff I hate? People taking my polite declining of rps personally, like I insulted them by saying "Thanks, but no." Like... what the heck even?

I have decided my kink is 'Story'. Nothing gets me going more than a good solid plot, a direction to take things, characters with lives and substance, and a world and relationship to develop and explore.

I've often put "Storyline" down as a kink as well. I am more interested in how the characters deal with it all then the actual event itself. I love long lead ups and characters that are doing things that are new to them or go against who they really are on some level. Multifaceted characters who are neither all good or all bad but a mix of both depending on what happens.

Exactly Dixon! I really wish there was a way to like your post!

If we GOTTA go with a kink; Pet play. I like petplay. A humanoid acting like an animal for their handler/owner/dominant. Not one I've ever seen here on BMR tbh and don't expect to see it either.

Story is definitely my main kink. If the story and the characters are good, the sex scenes will fit those and will be good. It doesn't mean I don't want to write sex scenes but some people think you're either "smut" or "not".

If I am asked to choose my faceclaim from a list, I will... Reluctantly. If then I am told my choice is bad, I will likely bow out.

I will write first person or present if you like but I've never had such a RP live. The partner always ended up unreliable.

Pet play. I like petplay. A humanoid acting like an animal for their handler/owner/dominant. Not one I've ever seen here on BMR tbh and don't expect to see it either.
*Looks up from his fictional assortment of collars* My ears, they burn.

On the topic of things I dislike, the memetic propagation of the "mating press" position.

flawless characters; non developing characters; non communication with roleplay partners when storyline or progress needs to be made
constant badgering from other partner in said roleplay : "hi, don't forget me!" every day gets annoying, I appreciate the effort to stay engaged, but I'll respond when I can asap, and if I want to let the roleplay die, I'll let ya know.

dropping the damn rp and then messsaging you with an entirely different idea and when you ask them why they dropped, no response, oh so the old message doesn't exist then?

I don't like non-con.
Especially when it's like, "lolrape". The kind you see a lot in hentai-ish fantasy stuff where everything in the universe wants to rape nubile female adventurers.
Combine this with the type of person who just wants their character to get gangbanged by orcs, bandits, and anything else... it's really jarring.

Like, the people who like non-con/dub-con in a more serious context, maybe I could write it with someone I really clicked with and knew well (we're talking, like, really close, long-time internet friends here), but the above is just super immersion breaking.

It especially bugs me since, this is the one that creeps into group rp's I've tried to start, or partners springing it on me.

water play, exessive fluids, huge boobs, shota/loli (anything to look like an underaged person)

I just, I just can't, lol.

Mutt same here. Anything out of the realm of normal disgusts me. Unless it's Cthulhu. And PLATONIC.
Anything hentai is just an instant turn off. And nope, not every man will want MC even if she's super pretty, that's how things are.

Bimbofication. I don't get the appeal, the body proportions are ridiculous to the point of being downright comical, and the resulting character has no personality.

Bimbofication. I don't get the appeal, the body proportions are ridiculous to the point of being downright comical, and the resulting character has no personality.
This times 1000. Maybe it's because I find intelligence sexy, I don't see why a women who enjoys sex should be reduced to an idiot. Why can't she love getting railed, and be able to hold a conversation?

In my experience, I just hate when people either don’t read what you put, or they rewrite it to fit what they want to happen. Irritates me so much!

Back
Top Bottom