Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suspicious Circumstances

She was slightly happy to hear that his family wasnâ??t there. It seemed to be a bit soon to me meeting them. â??Manor?â? she asked him. She hadnâ??t thought that he lived in a manor. She blushed. As he rich? Was he poor? She realized that she knew so little about him and it made her feel guilty. When hey passed all the other houses she noticed that there was only one house left ahead and she was shocked by how big it was. The vine gate amazed her when she saw it draw back to let Lan in. She was amazed, she just couldnâ??t believe it.

When they got inside she saw the people and she was shocked. They all looked so strange to her. She noticed on and her eyes widened and she smiled. â??This oneâ??s like a cat!â? she exclaimed, excited, then she blushed deeply and turned to the maid, â??Oh no! Iâ?? sooo sorry! That was incredibly rude of me.â? She apologized, feeling highly embarrassed by her words..

Lan was a bit embarrassed, he had almost forgotten how formal it was when he came home, how the maids would greet him. He blushed also at Mel's reaction, seeing that the girl was surprised by Mel's reaction. Very few people on his side where allowed to enter the human side and vice versa, usually the working class didn't know much about humans. He looked at them and smiled, "It's alright every one, I'm not your master any more, just act like I'm not here or something.... This is Mel, she's come to visit." They all seemed interested by Mel, once he said his words a few came over to her, a younger dog like girl smiled, as he heard her say, "looks at her cute ears."

She smiled, embarrassed but the girl didnâ??t seem to be mad at her for it. She heard what he said about not being their master anymore and wondered what had happened but decided against asking. She heard what the girl said about her ears and she blushed deeper. She realized that she must be as strange them as they were to her... only there was more of them... she missed her old world if only for the confidence of being part of the majority... She waited for him to lead her somewhere they could put down the fruits and she could try them. Maybe the kitchen but seeing this place it would likely be huge so his room might be a better place to go.

Lan smiled when he heard one of them asking if they could touch her ears, remember when she had asked him. That when Lan began leading her to his room, 'Come on I have to show you your fruit already." He smiled as he pulled her away from the girls and lead her to his room. Once inside it was pretty large, large enough to be it's own house, complete with a very large bed, book case with books and surrounded by strange artifacts that seemed to be floating over the shelf.

Mel blushed deeper when she heard one of them ask to touch her ears. She had asked Lan that same question. She felt out of place and she was glad to be whisked away to his room but she couldnâ??t believe how big it was. She looked around before she went over to his bed and let down the fruits there. She would investigate the other stuff later. Right now she wanted to know about the fruits. â??Fruits do special things here?â? she asked him, that seemed to be what he implied when he told her not to try them in the market.

Lan shoo his head, 'well kinda, those fruit have magical properties, they can do things to you, mentally, physically, or emotionally. It really depends on the fruit." He then began looking through his closet, looking at old clothes that no longer fit him. Some memories started to go through his head as he looked out to the view in his window of the perfect field, outside short gnomish people gathering plants.

"Oh... so eating the wrong fruit could really mess me up..." she observed, thinking aloud. She picked up the square one and looked at him, "What does this one do? Oh, wait! You know what would be fun?" she asked him, smiling at her idea. "Is there a fruit that undoes the effects of all the other fruits?" she asked him, hoping that there was so they could play the game she had in mind. "I as thinking we could play a game, we each pick a fruit and take a bite, but I pick your fruits since you know what they do. Then I igure out what each fruit does judging from what happens." she said with a smile. It seemed like a very fun game but she needed a fruit or soemthing that would undo the effects for after they were done playing.

Lan looked at her, finding it a bit strange she would find it so interesting, but shook his head, 'You didn't pick that kind of fruit. But if you'd like I can see if we have some in the house." He then started to walk towards the door to head out then looked at her, "You want me too?"

"Darnit!" She said upon hearing that she didn't pick that kind of fruit, she was happy to hear that they might have it in the house. "That would be great. I would have liked to try all the strange looking fruits they had there but I didn't wan to make you spend so much money on me and we would have had no way to carry them all." she said with a laugh. They had to carry these in their arms and they got about all that they could carry. "You see if you have the fruit and I'll see what we should try first." she told him, looking over the fruits, wondering what she should try first.

Lan nodded as he headed out and closed the door. He made his way towards the kitchen, looking around at the servants and maids, some of them looked new but a few he remembered from when he was younger. He then found what he was looking for, grabbing them and placing a cutting knife in his pockets. He began on his way back to the rooms, just before he got to his room, some one coming out of another room and bumping into her, him dropping the fruit but catching the girl, a young white furred tiger girl. He stared at the girl, she had pinkish eyes, they looked do familiar, that when she heard her, 'Sorry Mast Lan, when did you get back?" She asked, Lan's eyes going a bit wide before answering, "just.. just now... Sorry Nala, I have to hurry." He quickly grabbed the fruit on the ground, making his way to the room, his face seeming to be of surprise when he came in, then that of cheer, 'Sorry i took so long." He said, thinking in his own mind, Nala is still here.

Mel didn't notice the look of suprize on his face, she was looking at the fruits. when he came back she saw the fruit and she smiled, "Yay! I'm glad you had it. With so many magical fruits around here it seems like a good thing to have on hand." she told him as she smiled. Then she looked ofer the fruits. "I'll try this one... the red banana thingie and you... you try that ones that looks like a blue orange." she told him as she picked up the fruit. It seemed the peel like a banana so she opened it, the inside was suprizingly purple she looked at it for asecond before she took a bite then she waited to see what would happen. ((leaving the affects up to you ^.^))

Lan went over and place the white plum like fruit near the others. He grabbed the one that looked like an orange and began to peel it before eating it. He already knew it's affect, it was a strange sort of reverse aging affect, dependent on how much he ate he would start to become younger. He figured with the amount he had he'd only get to about 6 years old, plus it was only temporary even with out the other fruit. He was a bit more interested in Mel's fruit, it would cause her body to change into was she considered to be the perfect body, the body she would want, plus it would cause her to act the way she always wanted to, do thing she would usually only think of and act the way she feels.

She felt her body begin to change and she was confused. She became skinnier and curvier, her breasts became just slightly larger, enough to be a full D instead of the almost that she was. Her hair grew out and down to her butt and her nails changed from being the short length that they were to being nails that looked perfectly manicured. She got up and found a mirror, looking at herself with a wide smile on her face. â??So this fruit... makes you pretty?â? she asked him, guessing from what happened. Then she looked at Lan and smiled, seeing the effect of his fruit. â??Aww! You look so cute!â? she exclaimed as she picked him up and gave him a big hug. She spun with him or a moment, big smile on her face. For her this was already fun.

Lan had a serous face as he was spun around, "Not really, it makes your body reflect your image of the perfect you." He sighed as he was spun around, "You drop me and I swear you'll be looking for a new love." He didn't like this at all, his clothing was too big for him, he was being spun by a very hot girl, his pants had slipped off him along with his boxers, and he rather turned on by the girl in front of him but he was too young to do a thing about it.

She laughed. He looked adorable. She didnâ??t even realize that his cloths fell off. â??I wonâ??t drop you.â? She said as she kissed his lips, then she stopped and pulled back, â??Wait a sec... does this make me a pedophile?â? she asked and then she laughed again she finally noticed that he lost his pants and she laughed some more. â??Okay, maybe just for you.â? She said with a smile. Then she put him on the bed and sat back down, â??Okay, so I guess we use the fruit to go back to normal.â? She said, looking at the new fruits. â??Iâ??ll take the rainbow star and you can have the green heart.â? She told him eager to see what these do.

Lan had enjoyed the kiss, then blushed when she pulled away, 'No I wouldn't way it is." He then began to cut the white fruit so they could have a piece to turn back. him taking the first bite.

((grr, I was hoping that you would continue to do the fruits effects.... will you from now on?))

She took the white fruit to turn back to normal that bit into the rainbow star. At first she didnâ??t notice anything different then she frowned and reached for another fruit when she finally noticed the different. She was orange with purple pokodots! She let out a cry of surprise when noticed, then her skin turned a zigzag pattern of green and purple. Then she relaxed herself and she turned yellow. â??Cool! I change colors in response to my mood! Mood fruit!â? she exclaimed happily, now she was a peach color. She looked at Lan and turned a deep shade of pink, like a full body blush.

His hair had turned to grass and he had flowers poping out of it. She burst out laughing, her skin turning to trips of pink and yellow as she laughed. â??Itâ??s like... itâ??s like youâ??ll have you mow your head!â? she laughed. To her this was a lot of fun. â??Okay, this time Iâ??ll let you pick my fruit okay? And you can pick yours too.â? She told him, wondering what he would chosoe for her. She held out her hand for another piece of the fruit that would make her turn back to normal.

Lan didn't like being a plant, it was very... boring in thought. He finally turned back and decided to take one of the fruit. He had completely forgot he was still half naked from the first fruit. He took two of the fruit, He smiled as he remembered she had touched the fruit first. He gave her one that would show her what she would be like as an elf. He then took one for him self, making him appear the way she dreamed her dream guy to be like.

When she took a bite of the fruit she felt her body change, she got slightly taller and her breasts shrunk to a high B. Her ears grew longer and pointed while her hair grew and paled to white. She was confused at first then she looked at herself in the mirror. â??Iâ??m an elf.â? She said with a smile, â??This fruit makes me an elf right?â? she asked, when she looked at him she blushed deeply. He didnâ??t look that different to her but there was something that was different. He was hard and ready for sex. She blushed as she looked away. â??So... un.... this one... makes me look like an elf... and... um.. well... that one makes you.... horny?â? she asked, blushing end embarrassed. She wanted to go to him and enjoy his current state but this time she held her self control better and didnâ??t.

Lan blinked a bit from confusion from her words, 'yes that one makes you an elf... but this one should have turned me the way your dream guy would look." Wondered if maybe he had messed up, maybe she hadn't touched the fruit before, it was strange to think about, then he looked down, realizing he was turned on and went a little red.

She was still blushing and looking away. Her bra was much too big on her so she took it off inside of her shirt and pulled it out through the neck. Then she looked at herself, she did a spin in the mirror and went over to him. She was still blushing but she sat on the bed next to him, looking away. â??Lanâ?¦â? she looked at him, â??As an elfâ?¦. Am I atractive?â? she asked him. Her breasts were smaller and her ears were longer, she was worried thast he didnâ??t find her attractive as an elf and she hoped that he did. Her eyes trailed down and she smiled, â??It looks like my ideal man is you ready for sex. God that must mean Iâ??m a slut.â? She said with a little laugh.

Lan turned towards her, and pulled her close, she was taller now. He kissed her neck softly and then whispered in her ear, "You're a gorgeous elf." His hand rubbed her inner thighs, rubbing her up and down, "Though you look much more beautiful as your true self my love." He then stopped rubbing her, realizing he was being very perverted now.

She smiled at him, happy that she made a beautiful elf but she blushed when he began to rub her inner thighs. When he stopped she giggled. "I am sorry about what the fruit did... Why don't you give me the cure to this elf form?" she asked, she looked down at his member, blushing, she stroked it very gently and breifly then she stopped. "I don't want you getting into trouble again." she told him as she got up and took as step back. He told her that he was just getting a slap on the wrist so she worried that if she did more then he would get in even more trouble.

Lan blushed as he got he a piece of the fruit, 'here you are love." He then got closer to her, sucking on her neck softly, 'Don't worry about me love." His hand began rubbing her breast softly, loving the feel, though missing her breast.

She took the fruit but she gasped when she felt his hand messaging her breast. She smiled as she pushed his hand away. "Lets keep this form pure and use my true one." she told him as she smiled and ate the fruit. Her hair grew shorter and changed back to her normal color and ehr ears shortened and rounded out to human ears. Her breasts filled in and she laughed. "Things were lighter two cup sizes ago." she laughed. Then she kissed him. "I'll bet that there is some kind of fruit here that is good for sex, pick something and suprise me." she told him with a smile as she waited for the fruit and the effect that would follow.

Back
Top Bottom