Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suspicious Circumstances

She moaned as he continued to play with her. She heard his question and smiled, â??Yes,â? she said as she leaned up and kissed him deeply. â??I want to feel you.â? She said with a smile as she took his hands and pulled them up from her clit, the pull put him in just the position she wanted. She grinded her crotch against his, wanting him to want her.

Lan smiled as he grinded against her, his cock getting harder and harder still. He kissed her lips, ready to put it in her. He pulled back a bit, his cock's heads rubbing against the opening of her hole, he was ready to give it to her now.

She smiled as she felt his head against her entrance. She wanted him inside of her, to feel him everywhere. She wanted to live in the moment, there would be plenty of time to regret this tomorrow but tonight she just wanted to enjoy herself.

Lan could tell she wanted this, finally he stuck his cock inside of her, moving in and ut gently so he wouldn't hurt her, even hew knew the first time would be painful, or so he heard.

She smiled when he began to push into her but she winced and let out a small noise of pain when he pushed into her. Once he was inside she smiled up at him, she wrapped her arms around him. She was so happy that he had finally stopped watching her and that he could be with her. It felt good to not be watched anymore and better to have him inside of her.

Lan moved in and out of her slowly, kissing her neck as he tried to give her some pleasure to help with the pain. He wasn't sure how it felt for her though he was liking it a lot.

She gasped when he began to move in and put of her slowly, smiling at the kisses and gently moaning. She did love the feeling and she was hoping that he was to. She whispered into his ear, â??Do what you want with me because tonight I am yours.â? She said with a smile, giving him permission to go as fast or slow or rough or gentle as he wanted to be with her.

Lan smiled as he began going faster inside her, kissing her neck softly and then biting it, his hands feeling on her huge breast. They were so nice, he couldn't help but love her body, not to mention she seemed so sweet, he loved this.

She moaned as he played with her chest and pumped faster into her body. She loved feeling his kissing and when he bit her neck. She reached up and held onto him as he thrust into her previously virgin body. It felt so good that she felt herself approaching another climax. She moaned his name, it felt so good that she didnâ??t want him to stop.

Lan went faster still, closing his eyes as he began to cum inside her, moaning softly, "Ahh love!" He began filling her, looking at her, wondering what would become of them at the one moment.

As his hot cum filled her body she found her own climax. She moaned loudly as she came, her body tightening around his member and milking him for every last drop. When it was finally over she was left panting beneath him. She smiled as she looked up at him thenshe puleld him down towards her and she kissed him deeply. She loved him so much, she would worry tomorrow, for now she just wanted him to stay with her.

Lan kissed her back, then laid besides her after a little kissing, "Mind if I.. stay the night?' He asked, cuddling her softly. Wondering is she would allow him.

She smiled at him, nuzzling her nose to his hest when he cuddled her, "I wouldn't have it any other way." she told him with a smile as she nuzzled him once more and placed kisses across his chest. She looked up at him and flt his ear again, she gave them a small tug, "Just wanted to make sure. You seem too perfect to be real." she told him, happy to have him here. then a yawn escaped ehr and she found herself drifting to sleep.

Lan held her close, slowly going to sleep, his eyes looking around the room, wanting to make sure where every thing was, even in this moment he couldn't be too careful. Tomorrow, he would have to show her something special.

In the morning she woke up in his arms and she blushed deeply. She remembered what they had done the night before and now she was worried. Last night she had decided t put off ehr worries to the following day and now that day has come and it was time for her to worry. The first thing that she did was shower and remind herself that she had been on the pill so she didn't have to worry about pregnancy. Today was saturday so she didn't have to wake up early but the hotel had breakfast and she didn't ant to miss it, if she did then she would have to pay for a breakfast. She looked over at Lan and kissed his cheek before setitng things up so that if anyone opened the door he would have time to change. It was early in the morning and there would be so many people down there so she didn't think she had to be worried about demons.

Her hair was still wet from the shower but she put on an orange flowered sundress and she went down to get some breakfast, she would put on more clothing lter, now she didn't have time because the breakfast bar would be closing in a few minutes.

Lan had stayed asleep through that whole thing, something he usually would never do. He stayed so fast asleep that only one thing woke him, the sound of some one right next to his own bed.His hand reached for the figure before stopping, it was another elf, Lan's eyes widened at the view of a high ranking female elf. He looked the the tall Female elf with blue eyes and long golden hair, Him quickly getting up, the woman snickering once.

She laughed a bit at the naked man, "Well isn't this a pretty site, here you are naked in the bed of the human you are suppose to be watching bare naked and she's no where to be found." Lan's eyes glared at the woman as she stepped closer, "This isn't the Lan I know, He wouldn't let something this stupid happen to him, he wouldn't forget to report in at least. There by making me have to come to this hell hole." Lan couldn't speak, he didn't have permission, but he wanted to explode. The woman's hand went softly down his face as she laughed,"And to think, once you family was high enough to even have been accepted by mine, then you went and ruined it, how shamed they'll be once they hear this. So did you lose you girl again?"

Lan spoke softly, " Ma'am it's not what it..." At that moment Lan was slapped hard against the face. Lan waited a little before speaking again, seeming mad, " I have not lost her she..." Once again he was slapped, this time hard enough that he nearly fell over, luckily he recovered," I have lost her... But I will find her.." He said with anger.

The lady sighed, " Well then, when you do you better bring her before the council, it seems we are going to have a very big problem. It's bad enough you revealed your true self around this area, but it seems you mated with a human, even worse before you were given rates to try to mate. You'll be lucky if you don't get cast among the shadow elves for this." And with that she seemed to vanish into thin air.

Lan screamed as he punched the bed, 'That fucking woman!"

Mel wasnâ??t sure what he liked so she got a little bit of everything, she got some eggs and bacon, a few pancakes, she got a few different kinds of cereal and come milk to eat it with. She got orange juice and even chocolate milk. She got two bowls of grits. It was a strange food, almost like oatmeal but she loved it. She wondered if he would like it, she doubted that they would eat all of this but she had decided that anything that they didnâ??t eat she could put in the little fridge in her room and safe it for another day.

She hoped that he didnâ??t mind that she had left him, she had been right about being safe in the morning, after a night of stalking things the demons had to get to sleep some time. She made her way back to her room, a smile on her face as she thought of the elf that was waiting for her. He had done so much for her over the years that the least that she could do was bring him some breakfast. She felt like she owed him that much.

However when she got to the room she heard him curse for outside the door and she instantly felt hurt. She didnâ??t know that there had been another elf in the room, she had no way of knowing it and now the woman was gone so the only woman that he could be talking about, that she knew of, was herself.

She whispered a small spell to turn the knob of the door before she pushed it opened with her backside. She looked at him with the tray of food in her hands and she went and put it down on the table before she went back and closed the door by hand. Magic was handy but she didnâ??t like to make a habit of using it for every little thing. She looked at him, she had a hurt expression on her face. â??Lan what did I do?â? she asked him, â??Iâ??m sorry if I made you mad, I wanted to surprise you with breakfast...â? from her words he would be able to tell that she had heard him, once more he could infer that she though he had been talking about her.

Lan turned to her, the moment she opened the door he seemed to turn into his human self. He was wondering what she meant at first then he shook his head and went over to her, placing his arms around her, "You didn't do any thing love, sorry I was talking about another person... an elf." He held her close not sure how to explain to her what was going to happen. he seemed a bit depressed as he kissed her neck softly, " I have to take you to the elf village my love." He said, not sure if she would take it as a good thing or bad, and knowing she wasn't actually giving her a choice, but want her to believe her was and that he wasn't forcing her.

She saw him turn into his human self and while she preffe3red him his true self he looked handsome like this too. His words confused her. â??Another elf? Wait, there was another elf in my room?â? she asked him confused, then her gaze hardened. â??Does having magic mean that I loose my right for privacy?â? she asked him. But feeling his arms around her calmed her down a bit. She looked up at him when she heard that he was going to take her to his village.

â??Sounds fun, but breakfast comes first.â? She told him with a smile as she pulled herself from his arms. She took his hand and lead him to the table before blushing, â??Youâ??re still naked... well you can get dressed after breakfast. Then you can tell me why we have to go.â? She tyold him, wondering why he needed to take her there but not really concerned.

Lan smiled at her conditions, 'yes alright, if you'd like." He then sat down near her, seeming to eat most things with out meat in them, usually grain, fruits, or vegetable first. He wondered how he would explain it to her, wondering if she would be angry at him, "Usually until your magic has become stable with you and your main type is chosen, we watch you. Making sure you don't get into dark magic, or destructive types of magic, and don't get taken."

She ate hr grits and pushed him a bowl, â??Try this, no meat.â? She told him, there were fruits on the table. She ate the bacon, just because he didnâ??t eat meat doesnâ??t mean that she was not allowed to. â??How long does that usually take?â? she asked him. She liked all kinds of magic, she didnâ??t want to have to pick a certain type. â??What do you man by stable? It seems pretty stable to me?â?

â??But you still havenâ??t told me why I have to go to your village. Itâ??s not that I donâ??t want to, I just want to know why.â? She told him, wondering what was so important that he had to bring her home. She wondered if it was to meet his parents, she hoped not, things were already moving very fast.

Lan thought of how to explain it, "It's just like growing up. The way you react to things, the people you meet, every thing from when you're young pretty much decides what kind of person you'll be once you mature. The same with your magic, the way you use it, the times you use it, the emotions put behind it, it'll cause it to grow in a certain way until it reaches it's maturity and then that magic you have will almost be more fluid. It'll act on it's own in ways you would have done things. like when you opened the door nob right now, when you've matured your magic, it may cause it to open doors on it's own when ever the moment is right. If you're attacked some time your magic essence well realize it on it's own and try to protect you before you even know what's happening according to what kind of magic you would use. It's like having another side of your self." He then looked at him self, "It's the same reason I turn human when ever humans are close with out even thinking about it, it's my magical essence reacting. though it's not really the same for elves."

He then heard her second questions as he looked down, 'it's because... I revealed my self to you... and then we..." He looked up then at her, 'They'll want to hear from you... chances are I'll just get a slap in the hand." He said with a smile, not wanting to get her worried, though he would most likely be exiled for this.

She understood what he was saying and she smiled, trying to think of how she used her magic, â??Well I open doors when my hands are full but if that happens when I am with someone then it could be a problem. Um... when I am magically attacked I try and put the person who does it to sleep but I donâ??t want people just passing out around me.... hmm... this is tricky.â? She told him, trying to think of what it would be like when her magic matured.

She blushed deeply from what he said then she seemed to get mad. â??Honestly! No privacy!â? she said, angered that they knew about this so soon. â??If I find out that someone was watching I may have to hurt someone.â? She said, blushing deeply. She didnâ??t really mean hurt then, most likely they would receive the same slap that Lan did when she found out that he had seen her naked.

â??Is there anything that I should know before I go there, other then that elves are usually nine feet tall so Iâ??ll be almost four feet shorter then everyone there...â? she said, she didnâ??t like the idea. She would have to change when he went into the shower, she didnâ??t want to go see them in a sundress. It just didnâ??t seem fitting.

Lan laughed a bit at her reaction, "Well actually, female are usually around seven feet tall, and that's only fully grown. Once they hit 22 years old usually." He took her hand and smiled, "Let's go clean up, We have to go tonight." He didn't want to really talk about it, he didn't want to tell her, this might be the last time they would be able to spend time together.

She smiled, liking the fact that she wouldn't be as short as she had worried that she would be. "Well I already got cleaned up so I guess it is your turn." she told him, Unless you want to clean up together. The thought crossed her mind but she quickly pushed it away. She felt bad enough for having slept with hi so quickly, she didn't need to make it worse by doing it again so soon.

Back
Top Bottom