Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suspicious Circumstances

Lan blushed as she touched his ears again, thinking about that him self, 'i'm not sure what yet, maybe it'll come to me some time. Untill then I'll keep it on hold and remind you once I know what you owe me." He then turned a bit, to kiss her hand softly and smirk, "Good enough for you?"

She smiled when he kissed her hand. â??Alright, sounds good.â? She said with a smile. She lay down beside him, looking him up and down before talking, â??This is so strange.... it almost doesnâ??t seem real. You seem too perfect to be real.â? She told him, her hand was on the side of his face. Elves and humans were different, she hide her true self like most humans. Her eyes lingered on his lips. She wanted to kiss him, deeply, and she wanted him to hold her closely. She wanted to see him naked again, blushing at her own desires she couldnâ??t help but smile, happy he didnâ??t know what she wanted. She wasnâ??t sure what she would do if he did.

Lan put his hand on her cheek and rubbed it softly, "Mel what are you hiding, I know you're hiding something, I can see it in your eyes, something about me." His green eyes stared right into her and he laughed a little, "Then again maybe it's something you should keep secret, maybe it's just your nature and that's the way it should stay." He really was trying to figure out what was going through her mind, maybe it was just questions about elves that embarrassed her.

She blushed deeper when he rubbed her cheek and she heard what he said. â??Humans keep their desires secret for reasons.â? She explained to him, â??With humans it is impossible to be sure how the other human will react, for fear of rejection humans will keep desires secret for anywhere from hours to years.â? She told him. Then she sat up and sighed. â??But because you saved me Iâ??ll tell you, but just this once.â? She said as she sighed, blushing deeply she closed her eyes to make this easier to say. â??I-I....want to see you naked, without having to look away... and I want you to hold me.... and I want to do this.â? She said as she leaned over and kissed him gently, then she paused and kissed him deeper, hoping he wouldnâ??t react badly to her actions and words.

Lan blushed a bit when he got the kiss, every thing else sound normal to him. He smiled and complied, taking off his clothes rather quickly, her pressed his naked body close to her, 'I want the same." he said before kissing her lips softly, holding her close to him. His tongue played with her lips, wanting to enter into her mouth. He wasn't sure how she'd react, but her knew he liked this a lot.

She saw him taking off his clothing and blushed deeply, instinctively covering her eyes. She felt him wrap his arms around her and she blushed even deeper. She felt his lips on hers and uncovered her eyes. She felt her body against his, opening her mouth for him she kissed him deeply and passionately. She was so happy. She decided there to go with what she wanted and to stop worrying about what was right and what was wrong. She pushed off her shoes and socks with her feet. She pushed down her skirt, taking her panties off two. She would have to break away to remove her shirt but that could wait a bit.

Lan pulled her closer still, kissing her more as he turned so her was ontop of her. She was a beautiful human, no one could deny that. His tongue entered into her mouth as they kissed more, his crotch rubbing close agaisnt hers. It was an amazing feeling, finally being close to her like this. He blushed a bit as he remembered, "You have a cute birth mark"

She felt his crotch rubbing against hers. She blushed when he mentioned her birthmark, she smiled and she slipped off her shirt and her bra, revealing her beautiful body to him. â??Different then you remember, arenâ??t I?â? she asked with a sly smile, knowing it to be true. She was beautifully proportioned and curvy. She traced her fingers over his muscles, exploring his body. It felt so much better to just let go, she kept her attention in the moment, for once in her life not worrying about the future.

Lan smiled, 'yes, you're much more beautiful." He kissed her passionalty, his hands riding up her side, to her breast which he began to rub softly. They had sure grown, he whole body had changed, she was a beautiful woman, not a cute child any more. He them pulled her closer to hims as her sat up, sitting her on his lap, his tongue exploring her mouth.

She smiled at his compliment, she gasped slightly when he began to rub her breasts. She blushed when he sat her on his lap, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, exploring his mouth while he explored hers.

Lan kissed her more passionately , becoming harder as they kissed, his cock rubbing against the from of her crotch. His hands rubbed her breast as he smirked a bit, 'What cup are you my love?' He asked, wondering if she would answer him or not.

She could not help but let out small laugh at his question. â??An elf does not know about simple bits of human nature yet he knows about cup sizes.â? She said with a smile. The she paused before answering, â??Almost a D.â? she said as she blushed. She was so close that most C bras didnâ??t fit her and some D bras did. She reached her hand down and brushed it against his member. â??And now that you know how big I am how big are you?â? she asked him, curious to know.

Lna blushed, "Wow a D... it's rare for most elves to get better then a B cup." He smiled with a bit of a blush, "Well it's almost to 9 now." he said with a bit of redness in his face, 'I think it's not done yet though." He looked into her eyes wondering if she knew he still wasn't done growing. He had noticed that most human male no longer grew taller once they hit a certain age, he didn't know if that was true about every part of their body.

She was surprised to hear what he said about female elves, â??But they grow so tall...â? she said, confused. She wondered why things wouldnâ??t be proportionate to their size. When she heard his measurement she blushed but she was shocked to her that it wasnâ??t done growing. â??Not done?â? she asked him confused. She didnâ??t know much about elves, only what he told her and she found herself wanting to know more about him and his kind.

Lan looked at her, "No, most of us don't stop maturing until around 23 your years." He seemed a bit surprised she didn't know that. He wasn't sure why she would find that at all surprising then again he knew it most be strange to her. He thought for a second, "yes it is strange, though dark elves rarely have any thing under d cups."

She was shocked to hear that, she had almost stopped maturing at her age, she felt his length against her and wondered how much bigger it would get by the time he was done maturing. â??Dark elves?â? she asked him, she paused to think before she asked, â??Are they part of what wants to take me?â? she asked him, she didnâ??t like knowing that she was in danger but she didnâ??t want those memories taken form her. She still didnâ??t trust mind magic form anyone, even an elf.

Lan shook his head, "Despite their appearance and name, they usually don't align them selves with evil. They are more of a selfish bunch, often caring only about money, getting stronger, and finding pleasure. They're more likely to steal from you then kill you, and more likely to sneak around then fight." Lan sucked on her breast softly and blushed, 'Though they do have amazing looking female, often the male seem much like scarred demonic elves"

She listened to what he said and blushed as a small moan escape her lips. Her breast were sensitive, the best way to pleasure her was to pay close attention to them. â??Thatâ??s good.â? She said with a smile, the blush clinging to her face.

Lan was interesting, giving her a lesson while pleasuring her, "Female have even been know to come and rape elves like us light elves while we sleep for the purpose of reproduction, disquested by their own males. He licked her nipple fast, sucking on it a bit as his other hand rubbed her breast and played with her nipple. They were amazing indeed.

She heard what he said while he pleasured her but her mind was a little slower to process it. The look of pleasure was clear on her face and little moan escaped her, the ones that she couldnâ??t hold back. â??H~have you b~been...â?she trailed off, hoping he would know what the answer to her question was. Her hands held onto the pillow under her head, giving him the most access to her chest. Then she asked another question, â??A~am I~I more s~ensative?â? she asked him. She wanted to know if human females were more sensitive them elves female. Her hands held the pillow tightly as another moan escaped her.

She shot him a sly smile, â??Youâ??re cruel.â? She managed to say. It was not because he was doing anything bad but he was pleasuring her while she was trying to learn things which made learning them all that much harder, not that she didnâ??t love what he was doing to her body.

Lan smiled as he licked her, his tongue moving faster, "I'm not sure,never done this with a woman before." He licked her faster still, rubbing her legs softly. He loved the way she reacted, not completely sure where he question was going to go before, and not sure what to tell her next.

She moaned louder, her body wanted more of him, his teasing was maddening. She was surprised to hear that he had never done this with a woman before but it also made her really happy to hear that. It meant that this was just as special for him as it was for her. She looked up at him, happy that he was here, happy that he was doing this to her. She felt herself approaching her climax and could hardly believe it. He had not even entered her and she was getting close.

Lan's tongue licked her nipples more, sucking on her breast a bit more, taking a lot of her breast in his mouth. His hand then began to rub her pusys, playing with ehr clit. It was so great doing this with her, wanting to see her reactions.

She moaned more as he continued to tease her. Her hands clung tightly top the pillow, she arched her back upwards towards him, wanting even more attention. Her whole body wanted more of him. She moaned his name; she couldnâ??t believe how good this felt. It was not long before she climaxed. She moaned his name as she climaxed, she was left laying on the bed panting.

Lan smiled at that reaction, him looking up at her with a smirk, "Is there any thing you want to feel my love?' His finger playing with her clot as the other fingers rubbed her slit.

Back
Top Bottom