Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suspicious Circumstances

Lan smiled, 'Alright I'll be right out." He then picked up his clothing, heading over to her shower, he figured he'd go get new clothes later, before they left. He headed to the shower, taking a quick cleaning, wondering what he'd do.

Once he got into the shower she put away everyting that had not been eaten for a later date and then she put the dishes outside, someone would be by to pick them up. Then she changed. She comed her hair once more and she put on an orange v-necked hirt with a pair of jeans, both made her look very atractive and she smiled, she liked looking and feeling atacive... and sexy.

She couldn't rememebr the last time she felt sexy before she saw Lan in the woods yesterday. She wondered how different things would be now. Finally she put in a pair of boots that, while being atractive, were good for walking through rough places. She wanted to go for a walk in the woods before they had to see his village, she didn't know a better place to talk then there.

Lan got dried up and back in his clothing. He put of his pants and shirt and walked out to see Mel and smiled, "Wow trying to win some elf boy's hearts while you're there my love?" He went over and kisses her neck. He took her hand softly and smirked, "You read love?"

She laughed at what he said and she hugged him, â??Why would I do that? I already have one.â? She said as she put her hand on his chest over his heart. â??Iâ??m ready, it looks like we still have plenty of time so I was hoping that he could go for a little walk in the woods and chat.â? She said as she looked down. She wanted to talk to him, to hear what he thought on things before they had to go see the elves.

Lan smiled, "That sounds fine, besides we have to head into the woods any ways to go there." He realized she probably didn't know how to get to his land, then again that was their intention any ways.

She smiled as she walked with him to the woods, after they got there she managed to get up the courage to say what she wanted to say to him. "I don't know how elves do things... but where humans are concerned... I did soemthing stupid..." she said as she looked down and stopped walking. "I acted impulsively and I slept with you, which is, as far as humans are concerned, something very stupid." she looked down and clenched her fists. "If anyone found out that I slept with you then I would be called a 'slut' and people would think that I'm easy and I'm just not!" she said, and then she looked away. She walked a short distance and sat on a stump and sighed. She looked at the ground, feeling really, really stupid for what she had done.

Lan sighed softly as he heard her little out burst. He went over and put his arms around her and kissed her cheek, 'I don't think you should worry that much about it, really." His hand went over her face as he smiled, "I don't think of you that way at least." He wasn't sure how to comfort her, even though what he did was a lot more unforgivable then what she did.

He felt better being in his arms. It was like what she did wasnâ??t as bad when she was with him. He didnâ??t morn the loss of her virginity like some of her friends did after they had slept with someone the first time. She laughed a little bit at what he had to say, â??Of course you donâ??t, youâ??re not human. Youâ??re an elf... speaking of your kind, what did that elven woman do earlier that made you so angry?â? she asked him, remembering how he had cursed the woman shortly before he entered the room.

Lan felt bad, he had to lie to her to not get her worried or sad, "She was just giving me empty threats that's all." He said as he put on a happy bright smile, " She's always been trying to get under my skin for as long as I've known her, she just hates me for some reason."

She smiled, she believed him. In all his lies recently she hadnâ??t doubted him. She didnâ??t believe that he had any reason not to be telling the truth. She nuzzled him, happy to be in his arms. â??Maybe she like you.â? She teased playfully, then she gave him a gentle squeeze, â??Too bad she canâ??t have you, because youâ??re mine. Right?â? She said with a smile, already feeling her mood improve.

Lan wanted to laugh a little when she said that, she didn't know how close to right she was. Lan's family was pretty high and honorable, that was until now. When Lan screwed up the first time with Mel it dis honored his family greatly, having their heir in a partial exile, which meant Lan's arranged marriage was broken up because ti was no longer in the other families interest, only lowering their rank more. The woman had been his arranged, now she liked to torture him but taunting him a lot, he had liked her before, but had fallen in love with Mel, and she knew it, laughed about it, now she'd probably get revenge.

She nuzzled him once more before she kissed his cheek and stood up. â??Well we should get going now, which way to your home?â? she asked him, she was eager to see where he came form and all of the other elves. In her mind she believed that this would be fun, she didnâ??t know the real reason they were going.

Lan smiled trying to keep her spirits up. He pulled out a strange stone and felt it, leading the way, "Fallow me." He said, he hoped she would forgive him, and hoped she would under stand later.

She watched him pull out the stone and she smiled, following him wherever it lead too. She had to watch her step as they walked though. The path that he took her down was not one that was well broken in form traveling. She almost tripped once or twice but mannaged to avoid falling. She wondered how far it was and how long they would be walking, all the while she watched the surroundings, remembering them for later and looking for any other elves that she might see.

Lan made sure she didn't fall as he got ready to catch her. Once they got to what looked like nothing but a giant stone area, he put his stone forward, the rock seeming to change into an entrance to a cave, he smiled and looked at her, "Not scared yet are you?' He asked as he lead the way. The other side not being of their world, the village full of wooden buildings in sight, a small town by the looks of it.

She only had to be caught by Lan once or twice but other then that she navigated the land pretty well. When they came up to the giant stone she looked confused. Then she watched what he did and she smile, hearing what he said she laughed, â??You wish.â? She said, though she took his hand as he lead her into the cave. The other side held the town that he must have come from, wooden of course. â??Where are all he elves?â? she asked him, wondering why it seemed like no one was out.

Lan looked at her then at the town, 'It's too hot this time of year, most of them are some where else, other homes. This town isn't as big either, only certain people leave here, and the other are people who work for the council." He lead her towards the town, it seeming to get hotter, Lan opening up his shirt a bit, " The market place should have a lot more people though." As they got to the building something became apparent, the wood on the building was still alive, the building where literally like living trees.

She heard what he said and then she nodded, she released his hand and looked away when he began to unbutton his shirt, a gentle blush coating her cheeks. She noticed the buildings and she couldnâ??t believe it, it seemed like the trees actually grew in building shape to allow them to live inside. Inside the building she noticed other elves, at first she practically had to lean back to see the elves, then she blushed and looked down, deciding that she should probably not continue looking up at them all since it made her look silly. They were so tall, she noticed what Lan had said about the woman there was true, they did have much smaller chests then she did. Suddenly she felt self conscious. She silently followed Lan, wondering where he would lead her.

Lan could feel the eyes of all the elves on them, males seeming to be checking out Mel, having rarely seen a female human around there and especially one so well formers. Other eyes were of females some what enraged by the attention she was getting, and the last set was that of their elders or ancients, they rarely approved of relationships between elves and none elves, especially humans. Other were whispering, they knew he had been forced out of the village, but if he was there it meant he was allowed back for some reason, starting rumors among them. He tried to ignore it, looking at the fruits, some of them not in the normal/human lands.

She felt their eyes, all eyes and all on her. She could tell that the men were checking her out, it made her blush and at the same time it bothered her. She didnâ??t even know them and someone of them were so tall that, proportionally...her mind drifted to places it shouldnâ??t. The thought was the final straw that made her reach out and grab his hand. She held him tightly, worried. She knew that she shouldnâ??t be holding his hand but the whole place as making her pervious. She thought that coming here would be fun but everything was so new and different that it was slightly frightening.

She saw him looking at the fruits and notices some strange looking fruits that she had never seen before. â??These are so weird.â? She said with a smile, loving their oddities. â??Look, that oneâ??s spotted... that one looks like a red banana... That oneâ??s square.â? She said with a laugh as she released his hand to get a closer look. It was orange with a pink spot on each side. She shot him a look like one a kid in a candy store would have. She wanted to try it, it looked like it would be tasty, most of these fruits did. â??Pleeeaaase.â? She said hopefully, giving him a pair of puppy dog eyes as she asked.

Lan laughed and nodded, 'Fine just don't eat any of them, you don't know what they can do." There was a reason they weren't in the human land, they all had magical elements of their own, and he was afraid she would find that out the hard way, "Pick out the ones you want." He then reached into his pocket, taking out the stone from before, "I'll pay."

Her face lit up when he told her to pick out the ones that she wanted. â??Yay!â? she exclaimed happily before she threw her arms around him to give him a hug. Now being here was fun again. The looks that she was getting from other elves didnâ??t bother her as she picked up some strange looking fruits. She picked the red banana thing and a few different colored heart shaped fruits, there were triangles and stars and she made sure to pick up the square fruit before she was ready to go.

There were so many strange looking fruits, she wished that she could pick them all but she didnâ??t have any way to carry them and she didnâ??t want Lan to go broke because she wanted to try out strange fruits. She got what she could carry and then she went back to Lan, smiling. â??Are we going to your house? Maybe we can try some there.â? She said, she really wanted to try out some of the fruits but wondered what he meant about what the fruits do.

Lan smiled as he helped carry the fruit, "We might as well head home today, we have time and no one is around." He smiled a lead the way, them seeming toi got further and further away from town as they headed down the road, some large building come up to view.

She smiled, she was happy for the help carrying the fruit. She noticed that as they wlaked the trees got bigger so of course so did the houses. "Do you live alone or with your family?" she asked him, wondering if she should expect to see people at his house.

Lan wasn't sure how to answer that, but he did his best, "I live in my Family's manor, my family is rarely around here any more, but the house shouldn't be empty if that's what you mean." The houses seemed to stop, just one large looking mansion was left up ahead, it seemed to be a large farm or plantation of some kind from faw away. As they got closer there was a large vine gate that was blocking the way, but it started to part once Lan walked closer. They kept on the way to the entrance, 'Well Welcome to Moore Manor." He said as he opened the door for her, inside being rather large, a few maid bowing when they came in, none of them elf or human. They were differnt races but mostly halfling/ animal people.

Back
Top Bottom