Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

"I'll take tonight off if you give up your tips and salary to make up for it," he muttered, paying no real attention to Bart. No one but Raphael, Tanner, Relic, Calder and Rune knew about the money he'd inherited, and Caden fully planned on keeping it that way. The blond left the bar area without another word, drinks on a tray which rested on his shoulder, hand underneath to support it. It was clear that he wasn't in a talking mood, or at least he didn't want to talk about that and the blond wondered how icy he was going to be forced to become before his coworker got the hint.

The blond put his table's order in, glad that he had two more waiting. Tonight just might be busy enough to avoid Bart all together.

Bartholomew listened to the other, arching a brow as he did so. He turned to watch him, once more waiting for an opportunity where he was free. He stopped him from entering the kitchen this time, pressing a hand to the center of his chest with his eyes narrowed. "Listen. Literally, listen." He hissed, holding onto his shirt in case he tried to get away. "I won't talk about whatever happened. I don't care. It's your life and while I thought I was your friend, whatever. You're an acquaitance of mine then and if it takes giving you what I make here, I would do it. So either go home, rest, and take my money, or stay here and stop being miserable." He flicked his forehead for good measure and well, it was either that or slap him for being a prick to him, and he turned to head into the kitchen, having an order of his own that was up.​

Listening was not something he was willing to do today. Caden pushed past Bart into the kitchen to drop off another ticket and pick one up. The blond fully intended to ignore and avoid the other man for the rest of the night. He just didn't have the mental capacity to deal with it tonight. It was easy, though. They had a full house from seven through closing, which meant everyone needed to stay and clean. They broke their own stations down, cleaning from top to bottom before going home one by one. Caden didn't leave until nearly quarter to one, the blond stopping outside in the cool air, leaning against the building with a deep breath in, letting the fresh air rush through him.

Bart was annoyed. He wanted to at least be civil toward him, yet he was upset. He did not get it. If he was will-- Oooh. That could be the reason. For the rest of the night, he did not bother the man. Checked up on him once in a while, made sure that he was doing the good job he was known for, but he did not pester him for the moment. He waited until everything was cleaned up to make his way out of the building, spotting the blond easily. He walked over to the man, resting his back against the building and he turned to look at the other, smiling weakly. "I figured it out." He stated, looking to the man for any sort of expression. "Being a bl-- vampire is not that horrible." He offered, just wanting to try and cheer him up a bit. HE sighed heavily and pushed himself off the building to move in front of the other. "Caden, come get a cup of coffee or a drink or something with me. Please?" He asked, truly concerned. It was a rarity for the lycan to even think of saying 'please' yet alone actually ask someone.​

He wanted to give a snippy comeback, but didn't. He knew that Bart was just trying to be nice in his own way. Still, the blond looked at the other with still-dead eyes, not really allowing himself to feel anything other than numbness at the moment. It didn't help him that he didn't believe the other man's words for a second about it not being horrible.

And then the invitation and he knew that it was a rarity that he was asked rather than told, and along with the fact that he just didn't want to go home (mainly because he was afraid that Raphael might be there waiting for him and he wasn't ready to talk yet), Caden accepted. "Yeah. Okay." He pushed himself off of the wall, waiting for Bart to lead the way.

Bartholomew looked over the other and sighed heavily. "We'll get you some hard booze." He stated, taking the other's hand in a friendly gesture, and to insure he was not going anywhere, and led the way to Bae's bar. He was pretty sure he was working, but he never knew the man's schedule. He did not really care rightn ow either. He made his way to the Club and gave a simple wave to the bouncer who nodded and let him in ahead of the line. He walked over to the corner of the Club where there were booths to sit. He sat down and let Caden sit where he wanted. His arms crossed and rested upon the table while he looked over at the blond.

"What happened." He did not even ask, it really was not a question. He wante to know and well, talking about things really did help.​

He followed without a word. Caden didn't plan on actually drinking, but that wasn't the point anyway. He sat, glad that they didn't stop at the bar on the way in and that they were in a dark-ish corner. He didn't want to talk about it, but really, Bart hadn't given him a choice. So the blond gave him the abridged version. "He got jealous. He got upset. He bit me. It was turn me or let me die. You see what he chose." Caden gave a little shrug and sat back in the booth, not really interested in talking about the incident at all, let alone the consequences of it.

Bartholomew listened to the other and sighed heavily. Well, that sucked. He shrugged his shoulders a little bit more. "Then dump him. Tell him to 'fuck off, never talk to me again' and then move on with your life." He kept his eyes to the other and smiled happily. "It's so much easier that way, you know. He's not worth all this pain you feel." He grinned as he looked at the blond, his eyes traveling along the other's form before returning back to his eyes. "You could be with me." He offered, his eyes keeping to the man's and he smiled all the more. "I would try dating on for size for you.' He added, knowing the other, vampire or not, would not be interested in a happy fuck.​

He shrugged. "I love him." The words were soft, and directed at the table as Caden had looked down to play with the cuff of his sleeve. Even after everything, the blond knew that he loved Raphael. He was just beyond mad at him and couldn't promise that he wouldn't beat him into a pulp if he were to see him at that moment. Caden wanted the redhead to hurt as much as he was hurt. "And besides," he offered just as softly. "I think your Lover Boy is watching you too closely to just be a Fuck Toy." He wasn't sure how he knew that the bartender was the one Bart had been seeing, but he knew.

Bartholomew smiled. That was good to hear. He had partially hoped for a date, but hte other part of him wanted to see if he would even accept it. He laughed softly, not even glancing to Bae at the bar. He did not really think much about that at the moment. He then leant toward Caden, resting his chest against his arms as he kept a half foot between them. "We could always just make your boy jealous. Put on a little kissing show." he offered with a wink before he sighed softly, knowing the other would not agree to it. "Or do you not want to hurt him emotionally?"​

He sighed, shrugging. "I don't know what I want to do." A part of him didn't trust Raphael at all and wanted to hurt him because while two wrongs don't make a right, it would make him feel a little vindicated. The other pat loved the redhead and just wanted to feel better so that they could work everything out.

The blond changed his mind and slid from the booth. "I need a drink."

Moving over to the bar, he waited until the bartender looked at him. He was friendly, but not as friendly as he'd been with the other customers.

"What can I get for you, baby?"

"Vodka shots. Four doubles." Yep. He was gonna get good and wasted if that was the only way to numb himself even more.

Bartholomew sighed heavily. He watched the other make his way to the bar and shook his head just a little bit. Poor guy. He was very confused, and that was obvious. Torn was a better word really. He kept his crimson eyes to the other and soon perked up when a familiar scent hit his nose. His eyes instantly shot to Raphael coming into the club, going a little wide. He instantly was out of the booth and on his feet, swerving through the dancers, ignoring proposals from others, and he slid to the bar beside Caden. His right elbow moved onto the table and his back was to Raphael, but blocking Caden enough if he wanted to stay unseen.

"Your boy arrived.' he whispered softly, keeping his eyes to the blond, not even glancing to Bailey at the moment. He moved a bit to the side so that Caden could see Raphael who was currently sitting at the bar, tapping his fingers upon the counter and seeming very lost and sad in his own way.​

Caden stiffened when he felt Bart at his back, not sure why he was there. The words explained it and the blond let out a soft gasp as he turned his back towards where Raphael was sitting, burying his head into Bartholomew's chest. He heard the bartender growl, but didn't pay attention to it at all. He didn't care why he was upset or that he was at all right now. Perhaps later he might. "Just... I just want to go back to the booth." He wasn't even sure if the lycan could hear him, though he suspected that he could barely whisper and Bart would hear him, but he grabbed his shots anyway, downing two of them immediately.

Bartholomew nodded a little, his arm wrapped aroudn the man's shoulders and he turned and led the way back to the booth - all the while being sure he was at an angle that hid the other from Raphael. He moved to the booth, sitting beside him for the same purpose, that and he did not really think that Caden wanted to be alone. He kept an arm around the blond's shoulders, placing a kiss to the top of his head and he let out a heavy sigh. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked, looking down at him with interest. "I mean, I know you're not right now, but ... in time?"​

The blond downed his third shot and then nodded. He wasn't really sure, to tell the truth, but he figured that he had an eternity to be okay, so it would come at some point. The last shot slid down his throat and hit him quickly, the other three helping it along. The room tilted and weaved pleasurably, his skin tingled with that tell-tale numbness and there wasn't anyone in the room, even Raphael, that could get under his skin at the moment. He rested his head against Bart's chest, content for the first time in days. Yes, he had to admit that getting a drink had been a good idea.

Bartholomew sighed softly, looking down at the other and he smiled weakly. His long legs stretched out, resting on top of the booth across from them while his hand lifted to trail his fingers through the other's hair. He did not mind the blond resting on his chest, heck, he deserved it. He was quite content at the moment actually. He placed a kiss to the top of his head again and then rested his cheek against his hair. "Wanna make out on top of the bar?" He teased, chuckling softly with a little nuzzle into his head. He was only partly teasing. He really would not mind making out with him on the bar, but he just wanted to at least get a fake laugh from him.​

Caden snorted in a half laugh, but shook his head of course. "Dance." He nodded. Dancing would allow him to work off the alcohol in his system and to be in a crowd so that Raphael would have a harder time seeing him. It took the blond a minute to slip from the booth in his partially inebriated state, but he eventually did and waited for Bart to slide out too before making his way out onto the dance floor, instantly beginning to move to the beat of the music. He pressed himself casually against Bartholomew, not really grinding against him, but definitely dancing with him.

Bart laughed. He wanted to dance? That was great. He smiled and waited for the other to get out of the booth before following suit. He walked behind him to the dancefloor, happy to get a dance in, especially with him. He placed his hands upon the other's hips, swaying with him to the music. He smiled warmly and kept his hips going to the beat while he leant forward to place a soft kiss to the nape of the other's neck. "You know, you're a better dancer than I would have thought." he said into his ear, pulling back from his neck to continue dancing with him. Nothing too sexually frustrating. No grinding or anything like that. He would wait a while to see if there was an opportunity that would not leave him on the floor alone.​

Caden's arms wrapped up around Bart's neck and he was beginning to truly enjoy himself. Looking to the side, though, he saw something that gave him a stab in the heart: the bartender was leaning a little too close to Raphael for a little too long, smiling and flirting. With a sad little sigh, Caden rested his head once more on the lycan's chest, slipping his eyes closed so that he didn't have to see it.

"Hey there, gorgeous." If Bart could be with other men, then so could he. And since whey couldn't they in the first place? The cute little redhead sulking at the bar was a lovely target-what better way to make yourself feel better than a bit of sex? He leaned over the bar, resting his arms in the middle of it. "Can I get you another drink? It's on the houuuuseee..." He winked at the redhead, trying to draw a smile out of him.

Bartholomew sighed softly, wrapping his arms around the other's form and he continued to hold him while his hips moved to the music, wanting the other to relax just a little bit. He saw Bailey flirting it up with Raphael, but he did not let it phase him. There was no need. Fuck buddies were all that they were. Nothing more, nothing less.

Raphael arched a brow, staring at the ravenette in front of him and he sighed softly. His shoulders lifted into a nonchalant shrug. "Sure." he mumbled, pushing his emptied glass toward the bartender. He did not think anything of the other man flirting with him. He was too out of it to even care. His eyes were tear-stained and he could really fall off a bridge and not care right now. He was definitely depressed.​

Bailey refilled the drink and pushed it over, leaning across to steal a little kiss from the redhead. "Cheer up, gorgeous! You're at one of the premier clubs in Park City. Look at all the gorgeous men around you, just waiting to take you home with them!" He was called away to take care of another customer, but the bartender was back in a flash. "Come on now. What's a beauty like you got to be sad about?"

Raphael sighed heavily, not even phased by the kiss. He just took his drink and began to sip at it, at least until the other returned to him. His eyes lifted to look at the bartender, snorting at the question. "Well, the man I love hates me now, with very good reason ... I would hate me too... and I'm pretty sure that damn lycan has snatched him up." he pouted and let his head fall onto the counter, his eyes closed and he felt even worse now. He wanted to go talk to him. Tell him how stupid he was. How sorry he was. At least get some closure, but he was too scared. He did not want to be dumped. He loved him too much to want to even risk that.​

"If he hates you, then he wasn't yours to love," he offered, trying not to let on that he was well aware of who he was talking about. He could read anyone if he tried, and the man in front of him had him curious. Of course, he didn't want to say that he saw a happy future for the redhead and his love, either. That would take away any chance of a fun night! The body language, though, told Bailey that he needed to get the two to talk so that he would at least have a bedmate in Bart tonight. He sighed.

"He's been watching you all night, are you aware of that?"

Raphael snorted. Easy to say now, now wasn't it? He had no idea what he did. He whimpered softly and buried his head into his arm, at least until he heard the other's comment. He blinked a few times and then lifted his head up, looking at the other. Was he talking about Caden? That could not be. The man was mistaken. There was no possible way that the man was here, yet alone that he would be watching him. He went with the easier route to the man's question. "What are you talking about? Who's watching me?"​

Bae searched a little for a name, but came up with one easily. "His name is... Cay? Cade? Mmm. Something like that. With the tall one on the dance floor just now?" He nodded in the direction of Bart and this Cay or Cade while he took a few glasses from the racks above his head and wiped them out with his towel. He studied the couple, reading the blond male easily. "Ahh Caden." Turning back to Raphael, he raised an eyebrow. "You really did do a doozy, didn't you?" He shook his head.

Back
Top Bottom