Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Standing and twisting a bit to stretch his back, Calder wrapped his arms around Rune, purring softly in contentment. He loved how he felt after sex, and especially after sex with Rune. His whole body was on fire, and yet it was dulled down to a pleasurable warmth as the adrenaline still pumped through his body. He pulled a face at the request, though. "I don't think I wanna sleep in their bed-or do anything else in it-just as much as they wouldn't want to in ours." Leaning up, Calder kissed his lover languidly. "Besides, I'm perfectly content to lay in bed and kiss you all night." He lead Rune first into the bathroom to wash up, and then into the bedroom, not caring about the clothes strewn about the living room.

It didn't take long for them to pick out what they wanted and head back for the apartment. Tanner rolled his eyes as they entered. "Good thing we didn't head back early..." Shaking his head, he moved to pick up the clothes, tossing the pile at the bedroom door.

Rune gladly followed the other, admiring him for his being nice. Frankly, he did it a few times before to Relic and a past lover, but that was always the jealousy. Now? It would have been just to tweak the happy couple out. But, cleaning upa nd kissing definitely sounded nice as well. He gladly washed up then followed to the bedroom. Pouncing on top of him, he kissed along his neck, his arms wrapped around Calder's hips, pulling him to his form and he kissed his lips softly before nuzzling his head into the crook of his neck, smiling lightly.

Relic walked into the penthouse and shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "There was a reason I was glad to drag the shopping out." He winked before taking the bag from Sulliven, narrowing his eyes at the other. "Again. Half." He stated and then walked over to the side table, placing the bag beneath the table and he striaghtened up, looking at the couch. He pushed the coffee table away with the tip of his commando boot - knowing what went on and definitely going to have to wash it tomorrow - once it was far enough away, he turned to the couch. Taking off the cushions, tossing a few at Sully, he then pulled out the bed that was beneath the cushions, pulling it out and he straightened out the sheets upon the little mattress. "Okay. I'll get you some pillows and a quilt." he smiled, walking past Sully with a pat to the top of his head before he disappeared down the hall toward hte linen closet.

Sulliven arched a brow while he watched Relic, his eyes not helping but to travel along the skirt-clad male's form, chewing his bottom lip and he turned his eyes to the ground to stop himself. He turned a faint pink and headed to the pull out bed, sitting on the edge before he flopped backward, groaning lightly. He pulled the sunglasses down and over his eyes, not really wanting to look at anyone right now.​

Tanner noticed the look that Sulliven gave Relic, but disregarded it. To talk about it would be too awkward for either of them and he knew that nothing would come of it. He let the other brood while Relic fetched the comforter and pillow, taking both from his lover's hands when he brought them out. Pecking Relic's cheek, the blond took his arm load over to Sully and sat it down next to him. "Need anything else?"

Work, for the moment, was rather slow and Caden was having a grand time shadowing Bartholomew. He liked to learn all that he could and Bart knew a lot. Besides that, he was slowly relaxing enough to be able to joke around with him. "Seeing your loverboy tonight?"

Sully took the items from Tanner, watching Relic bounce off to head to the shower or something. He blinked a few times, looking at the other and he smiled warmly. "No ... Thanks, though." He murmured, standing up and tossing the pillows at the head of the bed then he laid out the quilt a bit, looking over to the room Relic was in before he returned his eyes to the bed, taking in a deep breath to calm himself. No use getting frustrated. Things happened. He was engaged, and to a very nice guy, he could not even think to take that away, yet it did not take away the pain. He shook his head, lifting his eyes, looking through the glasses on the bridge of his nose to the other, smiling. "Thank you for dinner again." He said and was very glad for the glasses - this way, no one could see the tears bound to come.

Bartholomew stopped at the bar, ordering drinks for one of those perverted men again. He turned to look at the blond and rolled his eyes. "No. I'm going to see my fuck toy tonight. Why? Do you wish to come? I'm sure he'd just adore you." He offered, narrowing his eyes to the blond in a bit of obvious annoyance. He did not mind the joking around and whatnot, he just did not wnat him to think he had a lover or something. Ugh.​

With nothing else to say, Tanner slid off to bed. He felt bad that Sully was so hurt over his and Relic's relationship, but what else could he do? Still, he spoke to Relic before falling asleep, both agreeing that Atlantis would likely be best for him. There were hundreds, if not thousands, of guys there, the majority gay. He was bound to find somebody he wanted to be with, right?

Laughing, Caden only shook his head. "He is the only one you see," he observed. "Or nearly, anyway. People don't generally see fuck toys several times a week." He really saw more than what was for his own good. "And no, thank you. I don't really wish to incur my boyfriend's wrath." Still, he bumped his hip against Bart's, taking a tray of drinks to his only table for the moment.

Sully watched the man walk off, sighing heavily. He pulled off his tee shirt and wiggled out of his pants, neatly laying them on top of the arm of the couch before he slid under the blankets. He placed the sunglasses on the coffee table, curlign up with a pillow tightly between his arms that he easily buried his face into, feeling horrible at the moment. He really needed to get over him, he knew that years ago, still did not help him right now.

Bartholomew growled softly. "It's easier to use him. I know he's a good fuck and I don't have to bother with wooing a guy." He stated, grumbling a few times as he watched the other go off and deliver the drinks. He followed him as he began to walk away from the table, a curious look to his features "Speaking of fang-boy ... How are you two? Chipper as ever? Taking the next step?" He questioned, figuring if he could prod into his sex life, he could bother his love life.​

"If he's not complained about you sharing his bed, then I doubt you have to do much work in 'woo'ing him," Caden pointed out, smiling at his customers and dolling out the drinks as they were ordered. He was glad that they asked for another minute to order and he walked towards the kitchen with Bart in tow. "Chipper?" he asked with a little chuckle. "Yeah, sure. If that's how you want to put it." He shrugged, completely ignoring the question of a next step. "Besides, if you didn't know that you'd be all over me by now!" The blond was only teasing even if there was some truth to it.

Bart followed him, not caring right now that he seemed more like the pup he was than anything else at the moment. He listened to the other and heard the avoidance, gasping softly. "You two did stuff!" He said and then leant down so he was closer to the other's height, which was only an inch or so to be face to face. "Tell me what you did." He urged, bumping his hip against the other and he looked at him with sparkling crimson eyes. "I know you didn't go all the way, you'd be glowing more if he had ... Was it a hand job?" He asked, waiting for a reaction before he continued on. "Hot dogged you? Sixty-nine ... blow job in general?"​

Caden blushed uncontrollably. He wasn't used to such blatant questions, even from Raphael. He bumped his own hips back, teasing to try and get out of the situation. "I've not done nearly as much as you have with Lover Boy," he answered, sticking his tongue out as he moved back to the table he'd just left, who were signaling him to take their order. He did and turned the ticket in before returning to the conversation. "And why would I feed your twisted fantasies that will never be?" Leaning up, he gave a quick, playful lick over Bart's lips before moving away quickly, making himself busy with wrapping silverware in napkins.

He arched a brow. Oh? Why, what a cute little blush. So, he was right - they HAVE done something other than suck face. He chuckled darkly, remaining where he was and ignoring the 'lover boy' comment. That could be ignored for the moment. He followed the other to the booth he was sitting at the wrap the napkins, sliding in across from him with a smirk to his lips. "Because I could give you tips to easily have that blood sucker of yours writhing in pleasure." He suggested and shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "That and so I have something to think about while screwing my fuck toy." He added before he leant over the table, his lips moving next to his ear to whisper, "You know, when I fuck him ... I think of you a lot" and nipped at his earlobe before his tongue trailed along the flesh, slowly moving back to his seat to sit and watch the other.​

His involuntary reaction was to purr at the feel and the words, but Caden quickly pulled back and shook himself into reality. "I think that's a lie," he countered, glad for the table between them now. "Because if it wasn't, you wouldn't keep going back to Lover Boy, you would attempt to come after me." Caden was infinitely glad that Bart hadn't or didn't seem to truly want to. He heard the kitchen call him for his order and he stood, leaning down close to Bart's ear and whispered: "Besides, I am fully capable of making him writhe in pleasure."

The blond moved quickly to gather the food and deliver it to the table before moving up to the front of the house. He began to chit-chat with the hostess, though he really wanted to see if they were going to get busier any time soon.

Bart pouted. That was definitely not what he had wanted to happen. Though, the shiver and purr definitely were appetizing. He chuckled softly as he watched the other bound off to get the food and everything of the like. His eyes traveled along the blond's form, wrapping a few more pieces of silverware and adding them to the pile before he slid out of the booth to stalk after the blond to the front. He moved to the hostess podium, crossing his arms and resting against the wood as he looked over at Caden. "Haven't you thought that I'm a guy with morals who doesn't go after taken men?" He questioned, ignoring the hostess who rolled her eyes to his antics.

Looking up at Bart, Caden couldn't help but laugh. "No?" It was an honest answer. "I think that you are a guy who thinks with your pants and to hell with who else that person is sleeping with or dating, so long as they're willing to jump into bed with you." Moving up to Bart, he brushed his lips over the man's cheek. "And I'm not willing, dear, so I suppose you'll have to continue to settle for your Lover Boy." With a little smirk, Caden continued his conversation with Lucy, the hostess, as if there was never any interruption.

He arched a brow, pouting a bit as he did so. "You take me for that wretched of a whore?" he asked, utterly flabberghasted and a bit offended. "I'm not that bad. Hey, as long as I know the guy has a guy, I won't go after him. So there." He stuck his tongue out, groaning at his attention being taken away from him by Lucy. He narrowed his eyes at the woman before walking up to Caden, wrapping his arm around the other's shoulders, tugging him against his chest and he nuzzled into his neck just a little bit. "You know, you really know how to get a guy hard." He purred into his ear, nipping the flesh again, utterly amused at the moment.​

"So then why," he asked, purring only to tease, "are you hanging all over me?" Caden laughed and stepped away once more to speak with Lucy for a few minutes. He realized, though, that it was time to check on his table and he went to do so, returning only a few minutes later after retrieving refills of their drinks and bread. "So Luce. Any predictions for tonight?"

"Hope for good tippers out of what we get," the firey little redhead stated. Caden groaned.

"Damn."

Bartholomew groaned, watching the other go off to the table and he sighed heavily, soon doing the same to the two he had going. They were on dessert and really had just been talking for a while. He came up, smiling as ever and refilled their drinks, handed them their checks and then told them to take their time to pay, chit chat, have fun, all that stuff. They laughed and easily let him go off to go back to bothering hte blond. He pouted and rested his chin on top of Caden's shoulder, nuzzling into his neck a little bit "Because you don't give into my charms ... And you always smell like him." He stated, looking up at the man and looking ever so pathetic.

The door opened and in-stepped Raphael, looking around curiously and he smiled when he spotted Caden - though his features soon dropped. His jaw clenched and his fingers balled into fists, taking in deep breaths and he swallowed the lump in his throat. He had no need to be jealous. There was not a single reason, right? So what if he only ever said 'thought' he was falling and told him he still was not sure about getting turned for him ... It did not mean that Caden did not like him. HE took in a nother breath, forcing on a smile. "Hey, Cay..."​

He laughed. "So you bury your nose in my neck?" The blond took one step away. "Are you sure it's me you're after and not him?" Caden was going to say more, but the door opened and Raphael walked in. It wasn't hard to miss the fallen features and the blond felt bad. He moved over, smile brightening just for him, and kissed him. He wanted to make it a more passionate greeting but at work... That was difficult. "What're you doing here?" Not that it was a bad thing, just that Raphael rarely visited him at work, instead usually waiting for him to get off.

Bart shuddered at his words, looking up at the other and he stared at the other, grumbling softly. He sighed heavily and straightened up with that sadly-familiar scent entered his nose. He straightened and folded his arms over his lower torso, watching the two with a brow arched in question.

Raphael smiled and kissed him back, his arms slowly wrapping loosely around the other's torso, holding him where he was and he shrugged a bit. "I just figured I would visit ... Val's with Julien and I was feeling a bit lonely." He admitted, his arms sliding away and he hooked his thumbs with the loops of his jeans, keeping his eyes to the other and he smiled weakly. "That and I don't really get to see you much, you're always working..."​

"I have off tomorrow," he offered, nuzzling into Raphael's neck. "We can finally go shopping?" Smiling, he pecked a kiss to his boyfriend's cheek before rushing off to check on his table after giving a quick explanation to him. It didn't take long to clear the dishes and present a check to the trio who were there, none of which wanted dessert. "I'll take that whenever you're ready." With another flirty smile, the blond returned to the redhead at the front of the restaurant. "Do you want something to eat? Drink?"

Bartholomew watched the other leave, his eyes to the blond for a while before he nonchalantly sauntered over to the redhead, standing beside him until the other left. He then turned to look at Raphael, smiling all the more. He wrapped his arm around the vampire's shoulders and rested a bit of his weight against the other. "Don't worry about your little blondie ... I'm taking perfect care of him." He stated, looking down at the man and he leant down so his lips were beside his ear. "And he tastes lovely doesn't he?" He whispered, being ever so suggestive in his words before he straightened and began to make his way to the other tables. He did not really think he would fuck with the relationship. That was not his intention. He liked Caden, wanted him happy, but he would just love to see that little redhead freak out. That would be something that would just make him laugh.

Raphael blinked a few times, looking over at Bartholomew, seeing him even slap Caden's rear as his boyfriend began to come back to him. He stared at the lycan for a few moments and slowly turned his attention to the other, shaking his head a bit. "No... Um... No." he mumbled, looking up at him and he leant up to kiss his lips softly. "I'll see you at your place, kay?" He asked, kissing him once more and beginning to leave without thinking to wait for an answer. He just needed to get away for the moment.​

Confused, Caden pecked a little kiss in return. He didn't know why his boyfriend was acting so strangely, but his table was once more flagging him down and so he didn't have time to investigate. "Okay. Make yourself at home." He pecked Raphael once more quickly before rushing off to his customers before they opened their mouths to his manager. That was the last thing that he needed!

The rest of work was spent only half there, really. He was worried about Raphael, and for once he gladly took off early when the manager suggested he do so. It was dead and he was wasting time there. The blond rushed back to his apartment, locking the door behind him as he stepped into the living room.

"Raphael?"

Raphael made his way to the other's apartment, walking in and beginning to wander around. He pushed off his shoes and he began to chew upon the corner of his nail. His arm crossed over his lower stomach and he rested his elbow on his arm. His eyes stared in front of him, staring at the areas in front of him while he continued to pace back and forth, his mind racing. Everything was so strange. He knew that he loved Caden, he loved him so very much. He just did not know if the other truly felt how he did. He wanted to think that he did, but he did not know for sure. It was always 'I think'. That was what got him peeved, that and that damn Bartholomew. He was so gorgeous, who wouldn't want to sleep with him?

When he heard the door open, he jumped. Turnign to look at the man, his eyes staring at him for a while before he took in a deep breath. He walked over to the man, taking a strong hold of the front of his shirt and he pulled him to his form, kissing his lips firmly as he did so. "Caden ... Do you love me yet?" He whispered, staring at him and he needed to hear the answer. He really badly needed to. HIs mind was racing and he had so many doubts right now. Ever since the time at his parents' house, they still had not done anything more than kissing. He really had no idea.​

He gasped as he was pulled to Raphael, and Caden's hands instinctively found the man's hips as they kissed. The question, though, threw him completely off balance. "What?" The blond shook his head to try and make sense of what had just happened and as he did so, he stepped further into his apartment, kicking off his shoes before collapsing onto the sofa. He held his arms out for Raphael, not wanting the redhead to think he'd walked away from the question. When Raphael joined him, Caden's arms went around his boyfriend, hugging him to his chest.

The whole while the blond weighed everything out in his head. He came to the conclusion that he knew it even before they'd gone to Maine, but was just too scared to say it. "Yeah," he whispered, pressing a kiss to Raphael's temple.

Raphael followed the other to the couch, moving on top of him and nuzzling into his collarbone a little. He eventually straightened up, straddling his hips and he looked down at the other. His eyes traveled over his form. He felt just a little bit more relieved, but not thoroughly. He was not completely eased though. He rested his hands upon the other's chest, gripping the fabric tightly as he did so. "But ... Why don't you show it more?" He asked, his hand lifted to push through his hair and he took in a few deep breaths, but that did not help. He shook his head a few times and his filter turned off.

"You always seem like you don't want to be with me. I know you're still worried about me from way back when, but I still get worried... Even more so when I see you beside Bartholomew. He's so attractive and he obviously wants you and why shouldn't he? You're wonderful in every single way. You've forgiven me after so much and I still don't feel at ease. You're always telling me 'I think' 'I think' ... I cannot take it any more! You won't give me an answer one way or another about whether or not you would want to be with me forever.." He was panting just a bit by now, his fangs growing despite his attempt to control the canines. "If you love me, why won't you just tell me maybe ... Maybe would work. Not just 'I need to think' ... Always the goddamned thinking!" His voice wound up growing lowder and he did not realize how animalistic he was becoming as the time passed.

"I can't fucking stand it..." He hissed, his eyes flashing crimson as they narrowed at the other. Before he could stop himself, he lunged forward, his fangs sinking into the neck of the other. His blood literally felt like it was boiling right now. He bit fiercly into the flesh, taking in the other's blood and he groaned at the taste. Oh god how he tasted so wonderful. His fangs sunk deeper and the blood poured all the faster into his mouth.​

Caden had never seen the other man like this. His eyes were wide even as his hands rested on the redhead's hips. Every now and then his hand would trail up to brush over his boyfriend's face, or chest or shoulder, letting him get it all out before trying to answer the very complicated questions. He didn't get the chance to, though, before Raphael's teeth were in his neck. Caden cried out, hands at Raphael's shoulders in a useless effort to try and push the other away. "Ra--Raphael!" Still, the man didn't stop and his strength very quickly was seeped from him. Raphael's name was still falling from his lips, but it was a whisper now, and then just barely one.

Back
Top Bottom