Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Of course nothing was going his way this evening so why would this be any different? Well, at least they were home. The blond smiled weakly at Tomias before making his way into the room, eyes searching for Nikkos. When Calder had found the administrator sitting in the bed, looking to see who might be at the door, he moved over to him and took his hand, tugging him towards the sofa. He let go, though, when Nikkos's hand moved over his own to stop him. The blond understood: he wanted to get dressed.

Calder moved to the sofa to wait, sitting with his back against the arm and his feet and legs curled under him.

Nikkos dressed and joined Calder, a worried little glance to Tomias. "Are you okay?" Calder nodded. "Then...why are you here? Don't get me wrong," he pushed forward, "we don't mind. But..." Calder sighed before speaking.

"This...friend. I don't know. Someone the twins knew showed up. And he seems alright, but Rune... Was just so happy to see him. And that's not bad! I guess... It was just how he showed that happiness: latching onto the man; clinging to him like the world would end if he didn't..."

Nodding, the administrator listened intently, getting it quickly. "You're jealous."

He nodded. "He's never that way with me! And it's okay...when he's not like that with anyone else." He didn't know how to explain it, so the blond paused to try and think about it. "When he's around me, he's softer. Still a sadistic bastard, but I can tell he loves me and that I'm special because he's not like that towards anyone else, even Relic he's a different way to. I feel like... I feel like I love him so much that I've pushed away what I want and what I'm used to in a partner to make him comfortable, only to see that come out when this...this...guy shows up out of nowhere!

"He knows I'm jealous. Of course he knows. But the sadistic side of him doesn't care, and that's just like... Twisting the knife in the salt-soaked wound." Calder sighed once more and flopped forward, using Nikkos's lap as a pillow. Any normal person would have tried to soothe their lover; to pull them into the group and introduce them as someone special and pay more attention to that someone special to make them feel better. Rune? Rune ignored him, flat out and that hurt.

Tomias kept to the kitchen, making a nice pot of tea to hopefully help soothe the poor blond. He felt bad. He knew how much of a jerk Rune was, and he could never ever imagine dating him. Calder had a lot to worry about with him. Not that he would cheat. No. Rune, once he was dedicated, he was dedicated. Hell, it would probably take an army and then some to even attempt to get him away from Calder now, but he could easily see how the other hated the situation. He would hate it too. If Nikkos started paying attention to someone more than him, he would positively die! And then that would make him act like a two year old because why? Any attention is good attention in his book.

Taking the tray with the cups and the teapot, he made his way toward the two, setting the tray onto the coffee table before he put his rump beside it to look at Calder. "If I may give my bit of insight on Rune?" He asked, waiting for any signs of protest before continuing. "He loves you and you know that. To him, that's enough. He won't ever feel like he has to coddle you in front of a friend or even introduce you, to be honest. I can bet you, if you had stayed a little while longer until the buzz of his old firend being there wore off, he would have gone to you. He's like Relic in that way. When he's excited, he does not think properly or really realize what's around him." He smiled warmly and then took in a deep breath before he continued.

"As for the latching on thing ... He won't do that. If you are separated from him for a few weeks or so, don't talk to him, don't even send a letter, and then you finally come home ... He would probably be far more excited than he is now for his friend. Considering that he sees you every day and always gives you his affections that way, he won't latch onto you like he did for him because of that. Rune's a bit complicated, and sadistic, and so yes, one of his motivations was to make you jealous, but the other part was just his excitement of seeing an old friend."​

Somewhere deep inside, Calder knew all of that. He was grateful to hear it, though, and the blond nodded at Tomias's words. "I don't think I expect him to act that way towards me, it just...bothers me when he does it towards someone else. I want to be most special all the time, not be made to feel like I'm not even there just because someone else walked in the room." He knew that he sounded childish, but it was his heart speaking-the blond had turned off the filters in his brain. Even so, Calder knew how far he'd gotten with Rune. He knew that it was rare for the man to commit himself to any one person other than Relic, or to show affection outside of their own private space. Those thoughts made him feel selfish for feeling the way he did. He groaned. He just couldn't win.

"Can I just stay here for a little while?" Maybe Caden would pop up and get him after he got off of work...

Tomias laughed softly, patting the top of the other's head and he stood up from the table. "Yea, sure." He said and then headed into the kitchen. WEll, since he was up now, he may as well get some snacks to help keep him awake. Now, the question was: What exactly was there to eat?

Tomias had barely opened the refrigerator when the door to his apartment opened and Rune walked inside, sighing heavily. He headed over to Calder and scooped the blond up from the couch, draping him over his shoulder as he turned to Tomias who was currently staring at him. "You should know locks don't keep me out." He stated, patting Calder's little rump playfully before he turned on his heel and began to make his way out of the apartment. He would have been there earlier, but he figured he would give Calder some time to walk and think and vent his heart out. He had planned to give him attention, he was just a little distracted.​

Calder protested, albeit weakly, to Rune's scooping him up. He wanted time alone, to digest everything. But it seemed that his lover had other ideas. They were out in the hallway before the blond just gave up fighting and let the other man have what he wanted. He supposed that they could hash it out later, at home. Still, it didn't mean he was happy about the situation as a whole, and he continued to pout like a three year old simply because he told himself that it made him feel better.

Rune continued to walk for a while until he got outside. He placed the other down and onto a bench on the path toward the parking lot. He knelt in front of him, his arms crossed and resting on top of the other's lap, looking up at the pouting little blond. "Don't be upset with me ... You know it'll only make me want angry sex." he teased, smiling weakly and he shrugged, plopping his rump onto the ground, his knees to his chest as he looked up at the blond. "Spill it."​

The blond couldn't even muster a little smile towards the comment of angry sex, let alone talk. He sat and processed everything, as a whole including the fact that Rune was here; that he'd come after him after a reasonable amount of time. That thought helped him feel a little bit better and after a few minutes, Calder tried to word everything.

"It just...sucks. It sucks to see you act like that towards someone and, in comparassion, you're so reserved with me all the time. And the sadist in you just made it worse-you knowing that I was upset but not addressing it at all... Just sucks." The blond sighed and pulled his own knees to his chest, resting his cheek on top of them. He hated feeling like that.

Rune listened to the other and he let out a heavy sigh. His head shook and he shrugged his shoulders gently. "Just punch me in the face next time." he offered before shaking his head and he looked up at the man once more. "You know that I'm not going anywhere, Calder. I cannot go back to not having you." He trailed his eyes up to the night sky, taking in the stars and smiling a bit to himself. "You know, I'm still not used to this whole relationship thing ... I don't really get why you get upset because I give someone else more attention than I give you. Sure, I know that I get possessive when you're iwth other men, but that's the possessive side in me." He then turned his eyes back to the other, smiling weakly. "I'm an asshole, you just have to remind me that I shouldn't be such a big one to you."​

He shook his head. "That's your solution. It's not mine." He didn't want to hurt anyone... It was why he and Rune had such an effortless sex life. "It's not a fear of you leaving," he clarified. It was very important to Calder to make sure that Rune knew that, though he didn't know why. But the blurb on possessiveness helped him and the blond used that. "That--that's what I feel when you're like that. Jealousy but a possessiveness...that you're mine and I don't want anyone else to be that close to you." Relic was included in that 'anyone else', but the blond had trained himself to not get so jealous when it was Relic.

Rune sighed heavily. He pushed his form up from the ground, brushed off his rump, then set beside the other on the bench. He leant over and rested his head against the other's shoulder. "Will it help you if I tell you few people get that reaction from me?" He asked, looking up at the other, smiling a little weakly. He then let his eyes slip closed, taking in a few breaths for the moment. "If there is a next time, I'll be sure to not ignore you and actually ... show that I love you." He laughed lightly and then tilted his eyes to the man once more. "I'm trying.." He added in a whisper, eyes once more closing as he nuzzled his head against the other's shoulder.​

The promise helped him more than anything, and Calder sighed. He couldn't stay mad at the other man, no matter how badly he really wanted to. He leaned his head sideways, resting it against his boyfriend's. "I know you are," he whispered back, eyes slipping closed. "You succeed most of the time. The word 'asshole' doesn't pop into my head to describe you nearly as often as it used to." The blond smiled a little bit, then added: "I'm sorry." Calder didn't know what he was apologizing for, so he told himself it was for making Rune leave his friend to come get him.

Rune chuckled softly, his eyes closed as he remained where he was, just happy for the other to forgive him. He leant over to kiss his cheek gently, looking back out to the courtyard in front of them for a while. "Sully is staying in a hotel nearby ... He probably left already." He began, tilting his eyes up to look at the sky before once more turning to the man beside him. "TOmorrow, do you want to go out to dinner ... The five of us? He has some pretty good stories on Relic and me." He chuckled lightly, kissing him once more. "You can say no." he added in a whisper, kissing his neck a little bit.​

That was a double edged sword. If he said yes, then he had to play nice. If he said no, then Rune would be "alone" with the other man. Still, he reasoned, if he went then he could keep Rune close to him, where he 'belonged'. "I'll go," he answered softly, turning to nuzzle his lover's temple a little bit. "Just... No clinging to him? Or holding his hand? Please?" The blond could deal with a hug hello, and maybe even a peck of a kiss. It was the other two things that had started his jealousy in the first place.

They sat there for a few more minutes, Calder soaking up the romantic atmosphere as it was the only real romance he'd ever get from Rune, before the blond stood and took his boyfriend's hand to head towards the car. The emotional rollercoaster had worn him out, and he wanted to get home and go to bed. Perhaps Rune would even let him catch a few hours of sleep tonight!

The next evening, the four met Sulliven out in front of their apartment building, both twins smiling happily at the man. They both gave him kisses to the cheek in sync and then set back, Rune actually introducing Caden as his 'lovely boyfriend' and then they were off to the restaurant that Bartholomew and Caden worked at. Rune laced their fingers together and kissed his cheek before he moved into the restaurant with the others. Relic was happily chatting up with Sulliven, giggling every so often.

Bartholomew came out from the back of the restaurant, the hostess currently on her break. He smiled until he saw who was there, face dropping as he did so. "There's more of you?" He groaned and rolled his eyes before he looked back at Rune who was currently glaring at him.

Rune growled at the man. "Keep in mind, I could buy you." He hissed, narrowing his eyes even more.

The man smirked, his eyes sparkling deviously. "Oh? That doesn't sound so bad." He winked before taking the five menus and looking over the man's twin, smiling all the more. "Damn .. If only I caught you guys before the blonds." he chuckled and straightened once more. "Right this way, sirs." He turned and headed toward one of the circular booths, placing the menus down and he took a step to the side. "Your server will be right with you." He winked and then turned on his heel to make his way toward the kitchen to get other dishes that were ready.

Rune slid in beside Calder, kissing his cheek and he then turned to the other two, smiling a bit to himself. He was happy at the moment.​

Calder was quite happy. He was happy that Rune was paying attention to him, yes, but more so that he wasn't paying attention to Sulliven. Well, not as much attention as the previous night. The kiss to the cheek in greeting, as expected, didn't bother him much at all and the blond was able to brush it off as he revelled in the little affections that his lover was showering him in.

He and Tanner both pulled a face at Bartholomew's come on, clinging to their respective partner just a little more. They were glad that he would not be their server, and Calder was hoping that it was Caden. It was, and he smiled brightly at Tanner's older brother. He liked Caden-he always had-and was glad that the older blond had decided to stick around town.

"If you try to pull that crap tonight, I'll beat you," Tanner warned, talking around the other man trying to pay for the dinner he'd shared with Rune. Caden laughed.

"As long as you leave a proportionate tip. Twenty dollars on a forty dollar tab is excessive."

"That's what you get."

Calder cut in with a drink order, sick of the bickering already and Caden gave a grateful look to him. They'd always been friendly when Calder visited Tanner's family.

Drink order in, the morphe rested his head against Rune's shoulder, while Tanner sat happily with his hand resting over Relic's thigh.

"Stories," Tanner prompted. "I was good at Christmas and asked for the least embarrassing pictures, so I want good stories tonight."

Sulliven sat at the end of the table in a chair, not wanting to be squished into the couples' booth. He did not mind. He never felt like a third, or fifth, wheel. He was quite content right now. He was glad to see the boys so happy. He glanced over to the waiter, smiling warmly. He put in his drinks and soon turned to Tanner, arching a brow. Stories? He chuckled and a smirk instantly pulled to his lips. "Oh? You mean like the time they wound up smashing into a councelmen's hotel room ... Ooor when Relic wound up in bed with a councelman ... Or, my favorite, putting makeup and padded bras on the two, dressing them up in skirts and watching all the men hit on them.." He chuckled again, adoring the memories with the other two.

Relic arched a brow, shaking his head. "No! No one wnats to hear those stories! Maybe the dressing up part ... but not the other two ... How about the time that you wound up ripping your pants on stage, hm? That was precious." He smirked as he looked at hte other's features drop and a glare come to his golden eyes. "Yea, yea ... Not so nice on that side, huh?" he stuck his tongue out defiantly.​

Both Tanner and Calder snickered at the stories, Tanner more than Calder. He leaned over and pecked Relic, drawing him into a little sweeter of a kiss to soothe any embarrassment before settling back, now with his arm around him. "A councilman, huh?" Smirking, Tanner kissed his lover once more with a soft apology whispered. "I like knowing stories," he offered. "Because then I know them, and I don't ever really think about them again... Except maybe to our kids..."

Calder, on the other hand, was a little intrigued. "You got Rune to look pretty much like a woman without puking?" He raised an eyebrow to his lover. "How'd they manage that?" Not that he'd try it-he had no interest in "turning" Rune into a woman, but he didn't need his lover puking every time he got drunk and decided to morphe a few choice body parts...

Sulliven laughed softly with a shake of his head. "His sadistic side was too strong to ignore." He stated, looking over at the man who was currently glaring at him. He smirked all the more, chuckling and then turning his eyes back to the blond beside him. "He never passed up a chance to fuck with people's minds, or fuck men for that matter, but I figure you know that already." He winked and then continued. "The twins wanted to see just how many guys, straight ones, they could get to swoon after the two Amazon-model-like women hitting on them. And I believe you two got quiiite a few numbers, a few even after finding out you were men." He laughed softly again, beaming at the memories.

Rune sighed heavily and shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "That and it was fun to take boyfriends away from their girlfriends. Ah ... The sound of crying women is such a beautiful thing." He chuckled, at least until an ice cube was thrown at his head via his brother's doing.

"Don't be an ass." Relic rolled his eyes before turning to look at the blonds. "Rune liked to be the douche ... I just enjoyed going full-tranny and telling men 'I have a penis. Still interested?' and watching them either almost vomit since we may have made out ... or because their dirty little minds already envisioned what I'd look like naked ... And many other things perverted straights do." He smiled warmly, leaning over to kiss Tanner and shrugging his shoulders. "I don't mind the stories... Mostly." He nipped his bottom lip before turning to Sully, sticking his tongue out at him.​

Calder only shook his head and then replaced it back on Rune's shoulder. "So see?" he offered. "My morphing abilities could come in handy if you got me drunk enough to not care." He was teasing, of course, but that wasn't the point. It especially wasn't the point when Caden came over with their drink order and to take their dinner order.

"Wait for your break til we're done," Tanner suggested. "You can come out and bullshit with us before we leave?" The older blond nodded that he'd try and moved back to put their dinner order in. He'd been at the job for a couple of weeks and it was already becoming much easier. Or he was becoming more confident. Either way, Caden found that he enjoyed it more and was much less uptight.

Only when he left did the conversation move back onto the twins and stories from Sulliven.

Relic turned back to Sulliven when Caden moved away, looking over the man and he smirked all the more. "How about the time you wound up pants down, covered in whipped cream, and in the middle of the street. Hm?"

Rune perked up and grinned, looking at the man as his lips morphed into a smirk. "Yea... What about that one?"

Sulliven arched a brow and shook his head a moment later. "Nope. Not interesting at all." He protested, shaking his head while his forefinger absently trailed along the rim of the glass, frost forming aroudn the rim and slowly trailing down the sides of the glass.

Relic gave a soft "mm... Nope" before turning to the boys, smiling all the more. "Don't youi want to know? I mean, this is a 'tell your favorite stories' night, isn't it"?"​

Calder was torn. Rune was too happy to tell that story and he didn't want to know if it involved his lover explicitly or not. "Are you involved in that story?" he whispered softly. There was no real response from the man, which made the blond sigh a little and reserve his answer all together. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know or not, but figured he could morphe away his ears if the story turned out to be something he couldn't handle.

Tanner, on the other hand, was enthusiastic about hearing such stories. "Yes!" He knew Karma would come back to bite him in the ass-Caden had so much dirt on him that he could build a thousand sand castles. That, though, was not the point. He wanted to hear the story, and so he batted his eyelashes and pouted his lips at his lover, moving over to nip at his neck rather sharply, knowing that it would be hard for Relic to deny him afterward.

Relic chuckled softly and turned to Tanner, sticking his tongue out at him. "Don't tease." he whispered before straightening up and looking over at Calder, smiling all the more. "Don't worry ... It's nothing ... too bad I don't think."

"Yes it is!" Sulliven protested, staring at Relic and whimpering just a bit.

The younger twin smiled, shaking his head a little. "Shut up." he rolled his eyes before turning to look at the boys. "It was quite hilarious. I don't know what started it -- "

"I'll tell the damn story." Rune interrupted, sighing heavily. "Someone thought that I would not follow through with my word.' he stated, turning to look at Sulliven for a moment before once more looking back to the blonds. His hand laced with Calder's, making sure the other did not feel left out or anything. "So, Sully thought it would be funny to tease me since Relic was over at that bitch's house and I was alone and brooding. He comes in with his pants hanging off his hips and his shirt open like the little whore he is--"

"HEY!" Sulliven interrupted, glaring at the man and he rolled his eyes a moment later. "I'm not that big of a slut..' he mumbled, taking a sip of his drink while the other continued.

"Anyway ... I told him that I a, refuse to bottom, b want to chain him to the bed and maime him ... He did not believe me. I chained him to the bed, got out the whipped cream for entertainment on my part ... That and I had a craving ... and he freaked out when I brought out the knives." he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "So, the pansy breaks the chains, which I'm still pissed about by the way, then runs off into the street and freaks out." He chuckled softly, looking over at the man who was currently beet red. "The best part was the guy who came up, offering ten grand for teh night." he laughed softly before turning to Calder, smiling a little more. "Don't worry. We're not even close to compatible. Personally, I did not even want to see him naked ... But I could not give up the opportunity to torture him." he leant over to kiss the other's cheek, hoping he would not be mad about the story.

Sulliven grumbled a few times, still red as he stared at the man. "It wasn't funny you ass! I could have been raped! And what kind of fucked up person gets a knife!? A knife! You went into thekitchen and just ... got it!" he shuddered at the memories, glaring at the man. "Yea ... Any chance of ... anything was murdered that night. Pity too... You're so cute." He pouted a little before shrugging and looking at Calder. "You're a strong man for dealing with him... I don't know how you do it." He shuddered again.​

Calder was not liking the story at all, but Rune's fingers laced with his eased that away a little bit. As did the promise that nothing had happened. The blond wished that he could find the humor in the story-he knew he would have if it had been anyone other than Rune in the story. But he drew his head up quickly at the last statement by the twins' friend. "I don't 'deal' with him..." To Calder, there was nothing to 'deal' or 'put up' with. Rune was who he was, and the blond loved him for who he was. "Then again, I don't call him on his word so..." He stuck his tongue out at the other, trying to turn his own, sulky mood around quickly.

Hiding his mouth behind his hand, Tanner was trying desperately to not laugh too loudly. He didn't want to disrupt others who were trying to enjoy their dinner. In his mind, Sully had had it coming the moment he tested Rune's word. "Raped?" he asked, still choking on laughter. "You should have just taken the ten grand and gone willingly! Then you wouldn't have been raped." Well, it made sense to him even if he wouldn't have done it had he been in that position. He leaned down and pecked a kiss to Relic's cheek. "It's not teasing if I intend on following through," he muttered softly.

Rune smiled warmly, leaning over to kiss Calder's cheek, He nuzzled into his cheek a little, a pout to his lips as he did so. "Don't be jealous.." He began in a whisper. He had wanted to tell teh story. He wanted to prove to him that he did not have any feelings other than friendship for the other man. He nuzzled into him a little more, nipping his earlobe and whispering a soft, "I'm not the one he's interested in." before he straightened once more, continuing to trail his thumb along the back of his hand.

Relic giggled gently, leaning over to kiss Tanner with a little smirk. "Mm ... Maybe later." He whispered, nipping his love's bottom lip before he turned back to the pouting and blushing Sulliven. He smiled lightly before he held out his left hand. "Did I tell you I am engaged to Tanner?" He asked, looking at the man and smiling all the more.

His face dropped. His eyes went a little wide and he took a hold of the other's fingers, pulling the limb toward him and he tilted his hand from side to side to examine the lovely piece of jewelry. "Congratulations..." He said softly, his golden eyes hued just slightly with a bit of hurt. Yea, that was not expected. He had not even realized the ring the other day when they were talking.​

Smiling softly, Calder leaned up and pecked a soft kiss to Rune's lips, letting them linger together for a full second before resettling where he was. "Thank you." All he needed to hear was an acknowledgment that Rune knew he was upset and that it hadn't been intended. The blond was perfectly happy as they were, and he wanted Rune to know that. He thought it, hoping that his lover was scanning over his thoughts in the moment and left it like that, sitting up when Caden delivered their food to the table. He hadn't realized how hungry he was.

Tanner caught the hurt look on the other man's face, and he couldn't help feeling a little sorry for him. The blond would never give Relic up, but he knew that it must hurt to know the person you're interested in would never be yours. He tried not to flaunt their relationship quite so much now, knowing that the wound was now doubly as fresh. Luckily, Caden came to their rescue and brought dinner. He turned to his plate and dug in, just as hungry as Calder was.

Back
Top Bottom