Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Rune sat across from Tanner, his right knee crossed on top of his left and he kept his gaze to the menu, until he heard the waiter. He lifted his eyes, spotting the blond and he sighed heavily. Raphael had told him something about Caden getting a job, but he really wound up tuning the kid out. He shrugged to the thoughts before he looked back up at the other man. "Long Island iced tea." He had not had a drink in a while, so why not? Besides, he was the only one sitting at the table who could legally have one.

Bartholomew perked up, spotting the two blonds and he arched a brow. Sauntering over to the table, he bumped a hip against Caden's and looked over at the group before back to the rest of the area and once more back to Caden. "You may not want to let others know he's your brother. People get paranoid when the waiters serve family." He whispered into the other's ear before he looked over at the two, straightening all the more. Huh ... Gorgeous men. He really had not seen them in a while. He smiled a charming grin, his long locks pulled back into a ponytail as was normal for when he worked here, his crimson eyes sparkled as he looked from the ravenette to the blond. "Lovely to see family members of Caden." He stated and then glanced over to Rune, arching a brow as he sniffed a bit more. "Why do you smell like that blood-sucker?" He asked, a soft growl to his lps.

Rune stared at the gorgeous man, not even caring how easily he examined him. He then lifted his eyes to his crimson with the question posed. Blood sucker? He thought for a few moments, and partially prodding his mind, before he realized. "Ah! Raphael is my nephew." he saw the other stare at him for a while more before the gorgeous lycan relaxed. Damn ...That man was definitely hot.​

Nodding, Caden moved to get the drinks, bringing Bart with him. "Leave them both alone," he warned. "Tanner is engaged and Rune might as well be." He put the order in for the bar drink and poured Tanner's soda. "And be nice about Raphael. Please." He gave a little pleading look to the other man before hustling back out to take Tanner's and Rune's order. He wanted to be friends with Bart, but at the moment he was stressed about not knowing everything he needed to know about his job and he didn't have the energy to play nice right now.

Once Caden was gone, Tanner looked over at his fiance's brother. "You're worried?" It was more of a statement-he knew that he was-but the blond wanted Rune to open up to him, even if it was only a little bit.

Bartholomew pouted. "Damn." he mumbled, looking over the two and he then looked over at Caden, grinning all the more. He laughed softly as he happily walked beside the other. Hey, they made him the one that was to train him, so why not help him a little bit? Okay, that would be his excuse if anyone questioned why he was bothering the blond. He was helping him out with tips and other things of that sort -- or something. "Awe. You don't like me making fun of your little bloodsucker?" He asked, smiling warmly as he slid to in front of the other, his arms folded over his lower torso. "I bet you I'm a better lover than him" He whispered, just loving to watch the blond get flustered. He had a bit of a sadist side. That and Caden was adorable. He would love to take him away from that damn vampire, but he would not. He would not mess with true love. He knew those two loved each other, which was why it was even more fun to tease.

Rune looked over at the other, arching a brow. "Worried that the lycan will steal Caden? Nah. Raph's too infatuated to let that happen." He smirked, knowing what hte other meant - hello, he can read minds - but that did not mean he would truthfully answer the other. Hell, he barely answers Calder with the whole truth and nothing but the truth.​

Tanner rolled his eyes. "Straight answers. Just for tonight." He wanted a serious conversation, and at the end of it, the blond would forget that the man was even capable of doing so.

Shaking his head, Caden pushed past Bart. He refused to discuss what he and Raphael did and didn't do behind closed doors. Especially with a coworker. He stopped for a minute before turning back. "I'm a hard worker. Until I get this job down pat, I'm not going to be much fun to play with." Leaning up, he pressed a quick kiss to the man's cheek. He was cute, and he was fun but work came first, and he had to understand that, or else Caden would very quickly become annoyed. "And really-leave Raph alone. Please."

Rune stared at the man before he grumbled and let out a heavy sigh. Damn. He shrugged his shoulders a bit and turned his eyes to the other's while his right hand absently twirled the little straw within the liquid. "I don't like change. I don't like Relic having someone else other than me. I don't want to risk losing him. He's the only one who will ever completely understand me. We literally have a connection. I know you won't take him away ... but it's going to happen. We'll wind up living on opposite sides of the world. You two'll be on your fifth adoptive kid and I'll get a call every once in a while to catch up and to rant about how little Artemis lost his tooth and I'll see him on holidays and ... I don't want that." Hey, he asked for him to be honest, and that was definitely the scenario he saw happening in his mind. His eyes lifted once more to hte other's, having dropped to the table with his ramblings. "He's my twin. I don't want to be apart from him for more than is necessary. I blew up a whole fucking school because they took him away from me ... I... " With a groan, he let his head drop to his arm, closing his eyes and just stopping for now.

Bartholomew smiled at hte man. He was so cute. "Fine fine! I'll wait 'til you know the job better." He stated before rummaging in his apron pocket for a few moments. He held out a little slip of paper. "It's the shorthand for taking orders. While you've been doing fine, I feel it's always better to at least have a reference to double check. Besides, if you mess it up, the chefs get pissed." He rolled his eyes at the thought, well, more so the memories, and he straightened up a little more, looking at the blond, smiling warmly. "You're a good worker. Relax a little." He winked before going off to get violated by one of the perverted drunken men that were there.​

He couldn't help the little laugh at the scenario. "Lets get a few things straight," he started, sipping at his soda. "We will have no kids named Artemis, unless it's some precious family name of yours. Relic has no desire to move away from you, and I have no desire to make him do what he doesn't wish to do. So unless you and Calder plan on moving half way across the world, we won't be living there, either.

"Even if he did have some fucked desire to live away from you... I wouldn't let him without a fight." Tanner's mind was completely open for Rune to read. The blond wanted him to know without a doubt that he was telling the truth. "I know it's easier said than done, but have a little faith. He's happiest when he's near you. And I want him at his happiest... Always."

Caden smiled at the compliment, taking the cheat sheet with a soft thank you before moving to check on his other tables. Tanner and Rune seemed to be deep in conversation, and it wasn't good to stand talking at one table for too long, anyway. He did interrupt, however, when their food was ready.

Rune listened to the other and he let out a heavy sigh. His eyes slipped closed and he rested his head still upon his arms, remaining silent for hte time being. He knew that his paranoia was a bit irrational. But he still had his fears. Lily moved away. Scarlette moved away. Tomias would if he wasn't such a pussy. His two older brothers moved away ... Actually, they lost track of one of them, but that was beside the point. He just ... He could see it happening. Maybe not on purpose or anything, but he did not want to risk losing his brother. He sighed heavily and thanked Caden for hte food before beginning to twirl the spaghetti around his fork. "Fine." he mumbled, taking a sip from his drink and he replaced it to the table before he looked over at Tanner once more. "Keep in mind that if you go back on your word and end up moving far away, I will find you and stab you."​

Tanner laughed a little but nodded that he understood before digging into the food himself. He didn't doubt that Rune would hunt him down if he took Relic to live far away, and anyone who did was stupid. "What parts of the world haven't you seen?" he asked, truly curious. "Honeymoon stand point," he clarified. The blond wanted to take Relic to some place he'd never been, but knew that'd be hard without help from Rune. "I promise only two weeks away at the most. You can even watch me purchase the tickets if you want." He was teasing now, but that was beside the point.

Caden checked in every so often. Just because it was his brother, and future...brother-in-law?...that didn't mean he wasn't going to do his job well.

Rune thought for a while, trying to think about just where they had not been. He shrugged after a moment, looking over at the other. "Nowhere really. He loves Paris, though. Oh! Ireland. He has not been there and always wanted to. Ireland, Scotland ... We didn't like Amsterdam ... Russia is scary.." He shuddered at the memories, taking a few more bites of his spaghetti while he thought of a nice place for a honeymoon. "He would probably like Japan, if you take him to the mountains. To the more naturey-places, I suppose. Not Tokyo for the whole thing. Though, he'll probably want to go there to go shopping." He thought for a bit more and figured that that would be more than enough for the man to go on.

Bartholomew had had enough. There were one too many gropings of his ass and 'pretty lady's thrown at him to make him not want to go homocidal. So, he told the hostess he was going on his break and headed toward Caden, stopping the man on his way to check on tables. "Hey. Watch my tables for me ... I need some air ... before I kill someone." he mumbled, growling before shaking his head and not really waiting for an answer as he turned and headed to the back exit through the kitchen. His hands balled into fists, the hair darkening on the backs of his hands and if one spotted his thumbs, they could easily see the nail growing darker, longer, and sharper.​

Ireland and Scotland sounded more his own style than Relic's. Tanner said so but also added that he'd talk to Val and Julien to see where they thought might be best within those two countries. There was Dublin to go shopping in, at the very least, and England was a subway ride away. Relic would have plenty of places to go shopping.

Caden gave a wide eyed stare to Bartholomew as the man hustled towards the kitchen. He really didn't have a say in what happened, he supposed, and so the blond nodded his head to no one, as the other had left, and moved to check on his own station, too. He dropped off a few checks, took a couple drink orders and brought out an appetizer when someone had signaled him over to Bart's station. The man was obviously drunk and was quick to have his hand on his rear end.

In the meantime, a cheerful little redhead managed to meander his way into the restaurant. He told the hostess he had a party already waiting for him and sauntered his way over to his uncle and his 'date', smirking as he pushed Rune into the booth a bit more to sit beside him. "Why, hello. Fancy meetin' you here." He teased, grinning from ear-to-ear as he looked at Tanner. "I heard you two were on a date. I came to make sure someone behaved." He chuckled, completely making up a story. In truth, he heard they were here and wanted to peek in on his little blond bombshell.

Of course, what he had not expected to see was some drunk old fool groping his boyfriend's rump! HE did not even do that, damnit! Well, not like that anyway. He stood up, his red brows furrowed as he began to make his way toward the blond, planning to be his knight in shining armor.

Before he could, however, a strong hand rested upon his forehead, pushing him away at arm's length and Bartholomew stepped between the booth, Raphael, and Caden, a warm [and obviously fake] smile to his lips. "Sorry for switching waiters on you." He said, getting a greedy and far too perverted look from the man who instantly was more intrigued by the long haired man over anyone else. He then turned to Caden, ignoring the offers of going home with the man for the moment. "Take your boyfriend back before he gets you in trouble." He whispered, truly meaning it as a word of advice. "And I'm sorry for that... I thought the food would be a while more." He added before turning back to the man who tugged him closer to his form, getting a little laugh from the long-haired man.​

Tanner laughed. "Relic already threatened him. And Caden is..." He pointed to the other side of the restaurant. "Over there." The blond knew who the redhead was there to see just as easily as Rune would. Raphael was far too easy to read when it came to Caden. The younger blond didn't expect to see what he saw, though, and his eyes went wide, though he didn't move. Tanner saw both Raphael and the other waiter heading towards his brother.

For his part, Caden was very courteous. Of course, until Bartholomew had stepped in and hissed at him. The blond's brown eyes grew wide. Raphael was there? He hustled over to the blond and tugged him back towards Rune and Tanner, giving him a firm push down into the booth. "Later," he hissed as he placed Tanner's and Rune's check on the table. He looked around before quickly shoving the money to cover it from his tips to his brother with a little wink. "You too," he added, as in ask later, before hustling off to take care of another table.

Shaking his head, the blond left the money on the table, stacked neatly with the smallest bill on top, and then moved to his wallet. The blond pulled out another twenty dollar bill to add for their own tip, plus the money to cover the bill. Everything was slipped into the black leatherette folder with the bill and placed to the edge of the table.

Rune remained silent, arching a brow at the wad of cash that was placed on the table for them. He sighed with a little shake of his head. He stood up, gripping Raphael's ear and he led the way out of hte restaurant, about to beat the boy for interrupting, and more so making Caden's day at work harder than it should be. He didn't . He did not really care that much, but he just wanted him out of the restaurant for now.

Once outside, he stopped, his hand releasing the grumbling Raphael, and he turned to Tanner. "Thank you for dinner." He smiled warmly and then stretched his arm above his head, groaning lightly.

Bartholomew easily maneuvered his way out of the perverted old geezer's arms, cursing him beneath his breath as he made his way into the kitchen. Pressing down the bottom of his apron while he stopped just to the side of the kitchen doors. He pulled out his cell phone, dialing up his lovely little Bae and whether or not he spoke to the person or the voicemail, this was his message. "At 12:35, your ass is mine." and then hung up, shoving the phone back into his apron with a ehavy sigh. He ... needed to shower.​

He smiled. "No more...jealous thought tantrums." The blond knocked his shoulder into Rune's playfully before starting back towards the apartment, stopping to turn after a moment. "And you," he addressed Raphael. "Let him work. Groping and all, Caden will be fine." He stuck his tongue out at the other man before turning back once more to head home. He missed Relic.

Bae heard his phone vibrate, but ignored it. He was enjoying his night off. Sooner or later, though, he'd have to listen to the voicemail. When he did, he smiled. He knew the voice and knew the 'threat' and he was excited for it. He typed in a quick text of "I'll be waiting" before moving quickly to shower up and get his place ready. He knew that Bart would show up here exactly on time.

Rune narrowed his eyes at hte other and shrugged. "Maybe." He then wrapped an arm around Raphael's torso, dragging him to his side and down te street. "You're coming home with us. When he's out, he'll call you. Chill." he said, flicking the man's temple before he continued with Tanner back to the apartment.

As stated in the message, at exactly 12:35, there was an impatient knock upon the door. Bartholomew needed to be touched by someone he wanted to touch him. He hated creepy old men! They disgusted him and made him just want to vomit. PErverted old coots. They were teh worst. Groping him, offering to take him back to their hotel room. It disgusted him in ways no one would truly ever fully understand. He waited a whole minute before turning the knob and smirking. Good. He had been expecting him. He pushed the door open, closing it behind him with two clicks - one for the door closing, the other for locking said door.

"Honey, I'm hooome.' He called out, pushing off his shoes, tossing his hair tie onto the ground, letting his long locks fan along his form. His fingers already began to work their way to push the buttons from their holes, eventually letting the top fall to the ground as well. He already felt better. Taking off the garments, being in this place, everything was making him feel better by the second.​

Bae heard the knock, the door and the call out through the apartment. He ignored them all for a moment, and he was glad that he did. Walking out into the living room where Bart was already half naked was a wonderful sight. Smiling, the dark haired man moved up to him, hands sliding along his stomach and up to his chest then around his neck as he leaned up to kiss him fiercely in greeting. The bartender nipped at the flesh of the man's bottom lip sharply with a little groan.

"Hard day, lover?" he asked, breathless now as he took the waiter's hand and lead him back into the bedroom. He wanted room to spread out tonight, and his king sized bed was always perfect. Besides, it meant less moving before they both passed out for the night.

Bartholomew was instantly better when he saw the other. Well, maybe not instantly, but the other definitely made him feel better. He gladly wrapped his arms around the other's form, pulling him tightly to his form as his lips pressed to his. He gladly followed the other, stopping a foot or so from the bed to shove him onto the mattress. He mounted the other happily, smirking and he instantly had his lips to he other's neck, grinding his hips against the other's hips and groaning at the sensation. Oh, he definitely needed this. "I hate creepy old men..." he mumbled absently, kissing him once more.​

He gave no resistance, falling to the bed and wrapping his arms around the other man's waist instantly. "Mmm... If they put you into this mood, I may just love them." His hips thrust up into Bart's, glad that he didn't bother getting dressed after his shower.

They went their usual multiple rounds before Bae collapsed on the bed, sweaty and breathless. "Yep," he gasped. "Definitely could learn to love creepy old men." It took him several minutes to catch his breath enough to straighten himself out on the bed and get the sheets up over him. He simply assumed that the other man was staying-he had each time after their first, and so the dark haired man wished him good night before falling asleep easily.

The next day, all was quite lovely in the penthouse. Rune was definitely better. Maybe not 100%, but he was happier for everyone. Relic was giddy as ever, bouncing around and being his normal spazzy self. He was, at the moment, sitting on the couch with one of his latest projects in his hands. He was doing some final touches. The parts that needed to be hand sewn on. Like the little bit of embroidery and the clasps on the back that definitely would not be machine-sewed in. He was content. That and he could not wait to wear his new outfit.

Soon enough, there was a ding at the intercom and the man pouted. Standing up from the couch, his creation in one hand, he poked the talk button with a simple "Yeea?" He really had no idea who would be there. Heck, his relatives would just break in and well ... anyone else would be a pizza guy but they did not order anything. Besides, he was fairly sure Calder would smack him silly if he even mentioned take-out.

"Oi. What's with the security?"

The ravenette froze, his eyes widened and a squeal passed his lips. "NO WAY!" He yelled into the intercom before he let out another squeal. "COME UP! Come up!" He said, quite jittery at the moment as he easily rung the other up when he was dinged again in the elevator.

When the elevator opened, quite the intriguing man stepped forward. A smile traced his pale lips and his yellow eyes sparkled when he spotted the ravenette. "Why, don't you look pretty today, Relic." He said, grinning all the more.

The man squealed once more, placing his garment onto the table as he ran forward and wrapped his arms aroudn the man who was only a few inches shorter than he was. He gripped him tightly, kissing his cheek and hugging him until he felt he was better. He laughed and took a half step back to look over the spikey haired man, beaming even more. "Sully! It's been... oh god... forever." He laughed and hugged him once more.

Rune, who had been happily kissing and teasing his boyfriend twitched. First, when he heard the voice, thinking that it was just his imagination. Then, even more so when he heard his brother. He straightened and a happy squeak passed his lips. Running from the room - not caring that he was shirtless and his pants undone - he ran to the other two and leapt onto the back of the gray-haired man. "SULLS!" He chimed, gripping him tightly and not even thinking about his actions as strange or un-like him,​

Calder yelped to the teeth that were currently sinking into his flesh, groaning. He was surprised, though, when his lover was no longer at his side, attached to him. Very confused, actually. He did up his pants and shuffled out into the living room, only to stop short at the sight. He was highly confused and the blond stepped forward awkwardly and cautiously, as if the scene in front of him was a mirage and would self destruct if he got too close, too fast.

"Uh...Excuse me? Yeah... I'd like to know who you are and why you currently have my boyfriend affixed to your back?" Calder looked to Rune. "At least...he looks like my boyfriend, anyhow." The blond tilted his head to the side, studying Rune. He looked happy, but this definitely wasn't like him at all and it worried Calder a little. With that thought, Tanner came through the door and stopped dead before cautiously approaching Calder.

"I um... I missed something, didn't I?" Both blonds were now studying the trio with their heads cocked to the side and very confused expressions on their faces.

"Yeah. We did."

Rune perked up, looking over at Calder and he smiled all the more. "It's Sulliven!" He chimed happily, like the other would even know. He smiled and nuzzled his head into the spiky hair of the man. His arms wrapped tightly around the man's shoulders, his legs around his hips and he did not even care that his pants were falling off his rump. He was just happy right now. He knew that the blonds must be very, overyl confused, but he had not seen him in years! He missed the little spiky haired man.

Relic nodded, clinging to the other even more before he rested his cheek against the one not occupied by Rune. "It's Sully!" He agreed before giggling and straightening away from the other. He was a bit calmer now. He brushed down the front of his shirt a little and then lifted his head back to look at the other two. "He is the guitarist for See You Tomorrow... We knew him back in our Heavenly Demons days." He giggled happily as he bounced upon the balls of his feet, clapping his hands together excitedly.

Sully laughed at the two, glancing to the man so attached to his back and he sighed heavily. After a few moments of the man remaining silent, the man on his back let out a yelp and leapt away - his form shivering and his hands a little frosty. He then stepped more into the penthouse with a little bow of his form. "Sulliven O'Neal." He introduced himself and then straightened up once more, smiling warmly to the two blonds. "It's a pleasure to meet hte men who captured the twins' hearts ... I'm surprised to even meet you, actually."​

"Yes, Rune," Calder answered a little sarcastically. "Because that explains so much to me." The blond rolled his eyes, though he smiled at Relic's rather vague explanation. So he was from about ten years ago in the twins' lives. Okay. It still didn't really explain why Rune was currently attached to the man's back, and the more he thought about it, the more jealousy bubbled up in the morphe. He growled before moving into the kitchen to do what not only calmed him, but what he did best: bake. And just to drive his point home that he didn't like his boyfriend attaching himself to other men, he wasn't going to bake chocolatey things for Rune.

Tanner, on the other hand, was a little more graceful in his greeting. The blond smiled at the other man, nodding his head. "It's hard to seperate us. Come in. Don't mind Calder. Though, he's the reason I can't properly offer you a drink at the moment..." To walk into Calder's kitchen on any normal day was an annoyance to the blond-he wanted to be the only one in the kitchen, ever, even though he knew that the other three would eventually need something to drink or quick to eat when he wasn't there. But to walk in when he was like this was just outright suicidal and Tanner wasn't going to risk his neck for the stranger.

Relic giggled happily as he bounced over to Tanner, wrapping his hand up within the blond's and then nuzzling into his neck gently. He then glanced over to Calder, smiling all the more. Poor boy ... He really had no idea how far Rune's sadism went. His lovely brother got far too much pleasure when he saw those he cared about jealous. He used to do it to Relic all the time, until he caught on and would wind up cuddling up with attractive women just to torture him even more. "Come in ... Sit." He said, gesturing to the couch before kissing Tanner's lips.

Rune smiled and hugged Sulliven once more before he began to walk toward the couch, holding the other's hand all the while. He eventually flopped onto the couch and tugged the man to sit beside him. He turned to the other, crossing his legs and sitting upon the couch as he looked at the other. "What have you been up to? Where've you been? How'd you find us?!" Yep, he was definitely excited. He had not seen him in so, so, SO long. They needed to catch up and well, making Calder jealous definitely was a bonus. He smiled happily to himself as he thought about the annoyed man that was cooking right now.

Sulliven laughed softly, sitting beside Rune and he shrugged. Stretching his arms above his head, he let out a gentle groan. "Mm ... Not much, mate. Few tours here and there. Girlfriends every once in a while ... and don't you dare puke on me again, you freak!" He narrowed his eyes at the man, rolling his golden hues and then looked back up to the ceiling. "I actually dated Charles from Into The Earth ... Remember him?" He asked, looking to the twins and he smiled all the more at their shocked faces. "Oh yea. Womanizer went for the manly man." He laughed before he sunk a little more into the couch, making himself at home.​

Really not interested in where the man had been or why, the blond tossed whatever crap he was attempting to make. Calder moved to the bedroom to pull on a shirt and a pair of shoes before leaving the apartment to get some fresh air. A walk would put things into perspective for him... Or so he hoped. He didn't mind that Rune was happy to see an old friend, or a hug to said friend. But the clinging to him like that... It just gave the blond a bad vibe that he couldn't shake. It wasn't an evil one like... Well the other 'friend' Rune had brought home, but it was one that he didn't like all the same.

Eventually, the blond found himself on the road that lead up to Atlantis. Perhaps it was his subconscious. He wanted someone to talk to and the only person left that wasn't in their apartment was Nikkos. It took him a full ninety minutes to make it up to the school and to the administrator's door, but that didn't phase Calder. He knocked, hoping it was Nikkos that answered rather than Tomias.

Tomias perked up when there was a knock, looking over at the door before he let out a soft sigh. He slid off the bed and headed toward the door. He slowly opened the door, seeing the other and he rested against the edge of the door. "Calder ... This is ... unexpected." He admitted, smiling warmly as he did so. "Come in. Come in." He winked before he waited for the other to walk into the room.​

Back
Top Bottom