Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Calder heard the elevator and he couldn't deny the sigh of relief that it brought him. The blond didn't say or do anything, though. Rune would tell him what he needed. When the twin was pressed to him and his voice broke, the blond finally responded. He turned to face his lover, wrapping his arms around Rune's waist and pulling their bodies tightly together. The blond leaned up and kissed Rune fiercely, claiming him as much as trying to soothe him. He wasn't sure how long they kissed for before he pulled their lips apart, leaving their foreheads to rest together as they caught their breath. "Only because I know that you will when you can," he half teased, trying to lighten the mood even if only fractionally.

"I love you."

Rune kissed him back, glad that the man was not mad at him. He was so worried that he would be mad for just leaving without a word. He would have himeslf even more of he did. He wrapped his arms tighter around him, kissing him passionately and he let out a soft sigh when he pulled back. Staying where he was, he let out a weak laugh to his words. His eyes opened, looking at him and smiling all the more. "I know." He said, kissing him gently and he nodded a bit. "Maybe tomorrow." He added and he leant down to nuzzle his head into the crook of his neck.​

Hooking his leg over Rune's hip, Calder held him. It was nice to feel like he was taking care of the other man for once; the blond had felt guilty about being quite so needy as he was recovering from his own trauma and was constantly looking for ways to make it up to his lover. Perhaps this wasn't ideal-he never wanted Rune to hurt-but Calder liked knowing that he could be there for the other man just as strongly as Rune could be for him. "Just tell me one thing?" The blond kissed Rune's temple and down to his cheek, drawing the twin's face from his neck for the moment. "It's done, right? Whatever you two did-Relic doesn't have a reason to ambush us like that again?"

Rune tilted his head back with the other' motivation, looking him over and he remained silent for a while. Should he tell him? He sighed gently and he shrugged his shoulders. "Not for the same reason." He whispered, his eyes closing once more. He leant up to kiss the man's lips, feeling much more at ease than he had beforehand. "Will you make me something chocolatey?" He asked, not even caring how badlyh e sounded like a little kid right then Sweets made him happy, and right now, he wanted to be happier than he was.​

Licking over Rune's lips, Calder accepted the answer for what it was worth. He knew he wasn't going to get more out of his lover tonight and so he dropped the subject completely, laughing when Rune made his request. "Yeah. Yeah, whatever you want." Even with that said, the blond stayed where he was, kissing his boyfriend languidly. It took him several minutes to get the motivation to get up out of bed and pull on a pair of pajama pants so that he could move into the kitchen.

His lover was dragged with him. "What do you want?" he asked, taking out the basics of baking before he even spoke.

Rune kissed him happily and then groaned when the other dragged him out as well. He groaned and followed him, pouting a little as he did so. He set himself at the counter, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. His arms crossed and rested on top of the counter as he watched his lover. "Anything with milk chocolate." He stated and then leant down to rest his chin upon his crossed arms, eyes closed once more and he did not do anything else. He was not sleeping, just merely resting.

Relic made his way into his bedroom to crawl on top of his fiance, smiling lightly. He slid his hands along the other's chest as he leant down to kiss the side of his lover's neck gently. "Mm ... I missed you." He whispred softly, his eyes tilted up to look at the other, wiating to see his face to gauge just how the other felt.​

He shook his head at the statement but continued to bustle about to fulfill the request of his lover. The most simple thing he could think of was a chocolate layer cake, with milk chocolate frosting. The cake itself was done quickly but had to wait to frost it. While waiting, Calder cleaned up before moving to stand behind his lover, hands moving to his shoulders and beginning to massage them.

Breathing a sigh of relief when Relic returned, Tanner pinned him to the bed and kissed him. The irrational part of the blond wanted to make sure it was really Relic. When he pulled away, gasping for breath, the deep worry still read clearly in his eyes. He checked the other man over visually as well as the vibe he sent off. Tanner didn't ask questions-he wouldn't know what to ask anyway-other than: "Are you okay?"

Rune sniffed a few times, purring upon smelling the chocolate. Mm ... That was what he loved. The smell of warm, baking chocolate. Ah, he was happy now. He jumped just a bit when he felt the other's hands on his shoulders, turning to look behind him at the man. He smiled, blew him a kiss, and then settled back against his arms with a little purr. "Thank you..>" he mumbled, not too sure what he was completely thanking him for, but whatever it was, he was thankful.

Relic squeaked softly, kissing hte other back and he let out a gentle laugh. His hands slid to the other's hips, resting there as he looked up and into his eyes, smiling a bit more. "Yes. I'm fine." he stated, leaning up and kissing his love's lips happily. "You should be more concerned about Rune." He stated and shrugged a little bit. His brother was fairly okay too, but he still was the one who he was more worried about.​

Calder only smiled as he continued the massage, standing close to the other. He wanted to be close to him, but knew that until Rune had his chocolate, he wouldn't want to go back to bed. So for now, this would have to do. Leaning forward, Calder pressed a line of kisses down his lover's spine, hands never stopping the massage they'd started.

"Rune?" Tanner was worried now. His first priority was always Relic, but that didn't mean that he didn't worry about Rune as well. "What happened, Relic?" The blond slid off to the side, taking Relic with him so that they were now lying on their sides and facing each other. The blond had a solid hold on his lover, hugging him closely to his chest as he nuzzled into his neck a little bit.

Rune chuckled softly when he felt the other's kisses, turning to look at him and smiling all the more. He turned to the man and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him onto his lap with a gentle kiss to the side of his neck. He buried his face into the crook of his neck and he silently took in his scent. "Thank you."

Relic smiled lightly and leant toward the man, kissing his lips softly and he then settled back a little bit. He shook his head and kissed his lips once more. "It's nothing to worry about ... too much." he sighed and nuzzled into his neck for a few moments before tilting his head back to look up at his love. "The couple we ran into ... They were the ones who raped him." he mumbled lightly, his eyes closing again as he cuddled up into the base of his neck. "He's just rattled is all"​

Moving seamlessly with Rune's urging, Calder slid into his lover's lap and hugged him tightly. "Anything for you," he answered honestly from his heart. He knew that Rune probably knew that but the blond felt better saying it; reaffirming it for his lover. His fingers carded through Rune's silky jet locks, brushing them from his face as they sat there in the silence, letting the gravity of the night wash over them.

Tanner nodded and kissed Relic once more. "Should have let him kill them." It was the bitterness in him talking, really. His own past experiences made the blond very biased and he couldn't help voicing that opinion, even if it was barely above a whisper.

The chocolate permeated the air and the blond smiled. "Calder's baking." He climbed from the bed, tugging Relic along. "Come on. Chocolate heals everything on nights like tonight."

Rune smiled warmly. He turned and leant up to kiss his lips softly. He leant up to kiss his lips once more, eyes slippin closed and he rested his head against his chest. "Good.' He teased, lughing softly and he gave a playful little buck of his hips into hier rump. He did not mean anything by it, other than being playful. Hel oved his little blond. He definitely did. He kissed him once more, taking in a deep breath and he purred softly. "You should start bathing in chocolate." He said softly, grinning as he tilted his head back to look up at the other.

Relic cleared his throat a little with a mumbled, "Never said that didn't happen" before he stood up and bounced up to kiss his lips with a smile. He laced their fingers before he moved his way out of the room and toward the kitchen. "When's the cake ready?" He asked, pouting a little with his bit of impatience and his utter ignoring of what he had told the other beforehand. It was not important what happened, right?​

He laughed. "And then what? We'd never leave the bedroom, which would mean that Tanner and Relic would starve because they're not allowed in my kitchen." The blond turned to his lover and kissed him, arms wrapping around his neck. The other two poking their heads out lead way to a groan, only because Calder was fully enjoying his time alone with Rune. He stuck his tongue out at the two before moving to check the temperature of the cakes.

Tanner felt a little better knowing that the two had been killed. He didn't know why-it wasn't his battle-but he chalked it up to a little bit of jealousy and moved on. There was nothing else that he could really do. He did, however, want to lighten the mood a little. The blond hopped up onto the counter, legs dangling over the side. "So! It's a double wedding, right?"

Rune grinned, his hands trailing up the other's thighs and he leant over to kiss his lips, nipping hte bottom before he heard hte two enter. He sighed heavily, pouting as he turned his head to look at the two while they walked into the kitchen. He closed his eyes for a moment until he heard the other's question. Double wedding? He arched a brow, straightening as he looked over at the blond on the counter. "What? Are Raphael and Caden getting married?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at the blond. It was not that he did not want ot be with Calder forever, he just did not really want to think about it all for the time being.

Relic walked over to Tanner, kissing his cheek. He turned to look at the other two, his arms crossed over his lower torso. He rested his rump against the counter. He knew that his brother would have a reaction like that.​

Leaning forward, Tanner gave Rune a love tap to the back of his head just as he was whipped with a pot holder on the top of his, Calder telling him to not tease Rune. The blond pulled a face at both of his friends and then turned to pout at Relic. "They're being mean to me."

"Yeah. Because bringing a subject like that up out of nowhere isn't mean," Calder replied with a roll of his eyes as he began to make the frosting for the cake. He moved over in front of Rune, rather that standing with his back towards the three of them, and glared at Tanner, though it was strictly a non-threatening glare.

"What?" asked Tanner, eyes wide and 'innocent'. "You two know you're not going anywhere." He shrugged as he hopped off of the counter and wrapped his arms around his own fiance, nuzzling into his shoulder a little.

Relic sighed heavily with a shake of his head. "You deserved it." He stated, staring at the other and he then turned his eyes back to the two, smiling a little more. He loved his brother. He wanted him to be and stay happy. While he was happy with Calder, he very, very much doubted the time would come when he got down on one knee and proposed. Or at least not any time soon. He turned to Tanner when he was wrapped around him, stroking his blond locks absently and he kissed his forehead gently. "They may not be going anywhere from each other ... but Rune's not the 'marrying type'." He stated, turning to look at his brother who was now watching the frosting being created. "Meh. I see him more so just buying a 'you're mine forever' ring, versus engagement or wedding."

Rune perked up at his brother's words, looking at him and he eventually shruged. "True." He admitted before ever so sneakily, not so much since he did not care if he got cuaght, dipped a finger into the frosting and quickly brought it to his lips. HE then looked back over at the couple. "Relic, you're going to have good cake at your wedding, right? none of that cool whip type shit frosting ... and chocolate?" He asked, looking utterly serious as he stared at his brother. He definitely was going to change the topic from him.

He laughed with a little shake of his head. "Yes, Rune. I'll even have a milk chocolate waterfall thing for you."​

Pressing his lips to Relic's ear, Tanner whispered his answer, none too softly. "I think he should be that type because Calder's too good to let go." The blond laughed a little as Calder tossed a wet dish rag at his head.

"We're perfectly happy, thanks." He perked up when he heard the question about the cake and shook his head. "No. No, Relic and Tanner will have whatever type of cake they want. And if it's not chocolate, then I'll make you your own mini chocolate cake." He leaned over the counter and pressed a kiss to his lover's lips. "Besides-if they do it that way, you know it'll be catered especially for you instead of the general population of the reception." Dipping his finger in the frosting, Calder resisted dabbing it on the top of the man's nose, but instead dabbed it to his lips before moving the bowl away so that there would be some left to ice the cake with.

Relic laughed softly with a little shake of his head. He kissed Tanner's temple before he rested his head onto his shoulder, listening to the other two converse. "Well, considering all the people Mother knows and then all our family members, and then Tanner's family, the cake has to be big. So, Rune, one of the upper tiers will be for you. But! The frosting will not be that piece of shit new crap ... I hate that." He shuddered at the thought before he pouted and turned to look at Tanner. "Can we have a strawberry cake tier too?" While he may not be one for too much sweets, he definitely liked his strawberry cake.

Rune stuck his tongue out at Calder, in part to get the frosting off, but also to just be immature. "See?" he chuckled softly and the took in a deep breath before he settled his chin back on top of his arms. "Besides, Relic knows it's his wedding and that no matter what, I'll be there ... But not in a fucking dress!" He glared at the twin who was now currently pouting at the other.​

Nodding, Calder began to put together the chocolate cake. "Just give me a number when you have all of your RSVP's-I'll need close to a month to plan, mind you-and then we'll work it out." He didn't mind doing different cakes for each layer, especially for Tanner and Relic. "And for payment, you will let me take Rune shopping for his outfit for the wedding and be surprised about it." The blond grinned over his shoulder as he put the finishing touches on the cake in front of him. He knew Relic wanted Rune in a dress, but it wasn't Relic who would have to put up with the pissy mood all night. Maybe he'd talk Rune into wearing one just for a picture or two for Relic...

The cake was set out with plates and forks on the counter, though he doubted anyone would use a plate. Calder himself just dug in with a fork.

Relic arched a brow, listening to the other dare to mention shopping around him. Sure, he loved to shop, but not for something that would be his wedding. While he was going to make his own wedding dress, that did not mean that he would not have time for those nearest and dearest to him. "Like hell! Besides, he's going to be my maid of honor.' He stated with his tongue poking out and he then turned to Rune, looking over his brother who already took up the fork and began to dig into the cake, not caring by this point. "I won't put you in a dress." He added while walking to the cake and he picked up his fork, absently stabbing into the cake to eat.​

Calder laughed a little and dropped the subject. He'd talk to Rune about it as it got closer to the wedding. "What about a bachelor party?" he asked absently. "We could ask Tomias to help plan it..." Okay, so that part was a tease, but that was beside the point. He took a few more forkfuls of cake before putting his fork in the dishwasher. He could only eat so much sweet stuff before feeling like he wanted to puke. Calder moved to clean up his mess.

Relic and Rune both looked at him with the in unison answer of: "NO!" Relic groaned and rested his elbow on the counter, his chin in his palm. "Tomias will either order a female stripper just to torture Rune ... Or he would just ... just no." He shook his head and took another biteo f the cake, his eyes closing and he then turned to look at Rune, smiling lightly. He leant over to kiss his brother's cheek before he set back onto his feet. "Don't worry. I still love you." He whispered, having felt his brother get a little depressed at the thoughts of Relic's marriage. He did not want that. He loved Rune so very much and there would never be anyone to replace that in him, but Rune still had his paranoia.

Calder chuckled a little, holding his hands up in submission. "Fine, fine. Tomias won't plan it." That didn't mean that he wouldn't throw one, though...

Watching the twins, Tanner smiled softly. He pressed a kiss to Relic's temple, then looked over to Rune. "Tomorrow night. We'll have dinner." He meant, of course, just the two of them. The little blurb by Relic worried the blond. He didn't want Rune to think that he was attempting to take Relic away from him and maybe a one on one heart to heart would help ease him a little bit. "And maybe you and Calder can start planning the cake a little bit?" He kissed his fiance's cheek, hugging him more tightly.

Relic froze when he heard his love's words to Rune. He turned to look at him, staring at him with wide eyes as he did so. He was going to take Rune, as in his twin, out to dinner? Oh ... He did not htink that would end well. He blinked a few times before smiling with the kiss to his cheek. "Okay..." He said softly, kissing Tanner's lips before he turned to Rune, leaning toward him. "DO not hurt my fiance. Mentally or physically." He hissed, glaring at the man.

Rune leant toward his brother, kissing his lips softly before he moved back once more. "Never." He said, smirking and just loving the worried look his brother gave him. He chuckled as he slid from the chair and walked over to his lover, wrapping an arm around his waist, kising the side of his neck. "I'm going to bed."​

"It'll be fine," he assured Relic. They weren't going to talk about anything volatile, so there was no reason to get anyone's feathers ruffled. "Promise."

It wasn't long before everyone went to bed. It'd been a long night, and rest was certainly needed.

Going on a date with Rune was...odd, to say the least. Still, the blond felt that it was needed, at least a little bit. They entered the restaurant, being seated in a booth towards the back. Tanner didn't say anything yet, wanting to wait at least until they ordered. He felt the waiter come up, but didn't look up. And apparently the waiter didn't either.

"Hi. I'm Caden, I'll be your---brother." Caden gave Tanner a look and sighed, though the younger blond wasn't sure if it was annoyance or relief.

Tanner stood to greet his brother with a hug and they chatted for a few minutes before he and Rune put in their drink order.

Back
Top Bottom