Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Raphael laughed and shook his head. "That's why I ask." he stated and then he glanced up to the ceiling, hearing the other scurryin around her room. He sighed lightly, turning to Caden, just in time to get his lips. He smiled and moved toward him a little more. His arms slid and wrapped around his hips, hugging him tightly as he leant up to plant a passionate kiss to his lips, settling back onto his feet as he smiled a bit more. "Then my goal is now to get you to know that you've fallen for me." He whispered, leaning up to press his lip to his. His arms lifted and wrapped around his neck, hugging him tightly and he leant up to kiss his lips all the more.​

He chuckled a little but kissed the redhead again. "And then what?" he asked, dipping his head to nuzzle along his boyfriend's jaw a little. "When you meet your goal, then what would be your next one?" He kissed a line down Raphael's neck to his shoulder as the scurrying upstairs was stop and go. Caden listened for feet coming down the stairs, not wanting an awkward moment between the three, but they didn't come and the blond was guiltily happy for that. He was enjoying the moment with Raphael, and he truly wanted to hear the answer that the other man would give to him, even if the prospect of what it could be scared him a little bit.

The man kissed him back, loving the man's lips pressed with his so much. His eyes slipped closed and his arms eventually slid down to rest his hands upon the front of his chest, his eyes closed as he thought for a while, thinking fr something other than what he wanted. He wanted to be sure that there was nothing else he could think of before what he truly wanted. As it turned out, he could not think of anything else. That was when his eyes lifted to look up at him and a gentle smile traveled to his lips. "Next is to convince you to be mine forever ... and then to let me turn you." He admitted, staring up at him and he waited to feel him pull away and probably just leave or find osmething to distract them from the current topic.​

Caden did pull away, but only enough to look at Raphael; to study him. "It's hard," he admitted in a soft whisper. "Your entire family is like you. To let you do that... I'd have an eternity with you... And without them." It scared him to think about outliving his baby sisters and his brother, and for so much longer. He couldn't imagine life without them now, and he didn't know how he would get over the grief and guilt that he knew he'd feel. "I know why you're asking me, but the thought of losing them..." The blond shook his head, swallowing the lump that was forming in his throat as Julie pounded down the stairs in a blue polka dotted dress and white Mary Jane shoes, a little purse matching her dress.

"You look very pretty, Julie," he offered, pulling away from Raphael to turn to her. "But you're going to have a hard time playing in that. Are you sure you don't want to at least bring your jeans?" She thought about it before nodding, jetting off upstairs once more to gather "play" clothes.

Raphael listened to the man, his hands sliding to rest at his hips while he did so. He could understand that. He really could. He did not know first hand though. All his family members, even those that were not biologically related, were 'special'. He knew friends of hte family that they knew from centuries ago. Literally. So, he really could not phathom the idea of watching the rest of your family grow old and eventually wind up dying. It was a sad and depressing thought, though. And he was positive 'turn them all' DEFINITELY was NOT an option. He would give the other time, of course.

He was about to tell him that when he heard the girl come down the stairs. his hands slid back to his own form and he looked over the little girl and her dress, laughing softly as he did so. Cute. He watched her bounce back up the stairs and then once again turned his eyes to the man. "We'll work on one goal at a time." He whispered, lenaing up to kiss his lips softly. He set back to his feet and he sighed lightly. "I still have to get you positively in love with me, and then make you solely mine." He winked, trying to lighten the mood, if only a little.​

In his heart, Caden knew that there was no going back-that he would be with Raphael either for an eternity, or until his last day. But he wasn't ready to admit that quite yet. The blond buried his face into his boyfriend's neck and breathed in deeply, allowing the strength of the other man wash over and through him. He was grateful that Raphael knew that he had to be patient with him, and thought that talking to Tanner would probably be a good idea. He would sit down with his brother when they got back to Utah and Relic stopped bouncing around like a pinball.

"Why are you standing like that?"

Caden smiled and turned to Julie. "Because I like to. Got your clothes?" The little girl nodded and held up a pair of jeans and a different-nicer-shirt than what she'd been wearing to begin with. Nodding, she was plopped back into the car for the short ride back to Raphael's home.

Raphael remained where he was, his eyes closed while he held onto the other. He knew he would need a lot of time, and he would be patient. He would wait for him, and live out with him for however long he chose. He perked up when he heard a voice, leaning back to look at Julie and he smiled warmly at the girl. He looked over the clothes then followed out the two to the car. He hopped into the passenger's seat, glancing to the little girl and he let out a soft laugh. She was cute. He definitely wanted to see the look on Elijah's face when he saw her all dolled up.

They arrived at the house just in time for his mother to poke her head out, looking for them. Lily smiled warmly. "You guys are just in time." She called out to them, heading back inside and she set out the food onto the dining room table, her and Bella setting the table places for them. The woman then told Bella to go get everyone for dinner, loving the little girl so much already. She then began to make her way up the stairs in order to retrieve her daughter. She gave a knock to the door before she opened the door, seeing the girl glare at her. "Come on, Ariel, dinner is ready."

Raphael tepped out of the car and turned to look at Caden, smiling a little more. He could not wait to see how Elijah and Julie interacted. He may have to make them sit next to each other at the dinner table.​

Caden slipped into a seat in between Bella and Raphael, loving the blush on Julie's cheeks when she re-entered the house and saw Elijah once again. The play clothes were in the car for the time being but with dinner it didn't seem as if they'd be needed quite yet. The blond got the three year old ready to eat, tying a bib around her neck and pushing her sleeves up. She had on a black t-shirt that wouldn't show too many stains.

He found it amusing that the only seat open once his mother had pried Julie off of her leg was next to Elijah. His sister's cheeks burned brighter as she shyly slid onto the chair, sitting as far to the edge away from the little boy as she could get. "Maybe she should live with Relic for a while--he's so outgoing that maybe it'd rub off on her."

Raphael sat beside Caden, watching the rest of everyone file in. His mother came and sat at the chair beside her husband. A few moments after, an annoyed Ariel sat beside her, brooding as she glared at the plate in front of her. The redhead sighed heavily and turned back to the blond when he heard the question, glancing over to Julie and he shook his head. "I would not wish that upon anyone ... Besides, no one can ever manage that type of confidence." He laughed softly and then he looked back to the two, smiling warmly. Both were a lovely beet red and sitting at the edges of their chairs. IT was so cute!

Lily looked over everyone and smiled when she saw that everyone was seated. "Okay, Dig in everyone, please." She said, waiting for everyone to do as such, luckily Raphael started, offering the potatos to Caden when he was done.​

Dinner went smoothly. Of course, Bella was covered in half the food on the table, and Julie had barely picked at her food due to nerves, but everyone else seemed to have enjoyed themselves, and Caden knew for a fact that he fully enjoyed the food. He sat back with a sigh after two helpings of just about everything. "That was delicious," he complimented towards Lily with a smile. Both of his parents and Olivia agreed and nodded towards the silver-haired woman, all past the point of 'full'.

Lily beamed at hte compliments, looking over at the others and she smiled all the more. "I hope you saved room for dessert. I made quite a few things ... I know, Raphael told me not to, but I did not know what you guys would like." She laughed a little and shook her head. "We can move to the living room for a while." She smiled warmly and then looked over to the practically full plates of both Elijah and Julie. She smiled and then walked over to the two children, resting a hand on both of their shoulders. "Why don't you two go play checkers?" She offered, figuring it would give them something to do.

Elijah jumped when his mother rested a hand on his hsoulder, looking over at hte girl with a bright red tinted to his cheeks. He slowly, shakily nodded and smiled weakly. "Um.. D-do you want... to, Miss Julie?" He whispered, his eyes staring at his lap while he waited for her response.

Raphael in the meantime stood up, beginning to gather up the plates without a word. He was used to cleaning up the tables anyway, and it was not like he would make his guests, and well, Ariel was too vile right now to even look at without being concerned that she would bite your head clear of your shoulders.​

Calder had talked Rune into a date. He wasn't sure how or for what, other than he wanted to start getting out again. Moving to their own apartment had helped him greatly and the blond found that it was being in the school that was scaring him. It was a relief as much as it was sad. Calder loved Atlantis and he always wanted to be there. But the moment he stepped inside of the building, he drew into himself and became quiet and scared and almost sickly looking.

Feeling well enough to be out in the open with people again felt nice, especially with his lover at his side. The blond was happy again, and he found that he was once more having to hold back public displays for Rune's sake. It was good to be himself.

Fingers laced together, the couple strolled through the town without much of an aim. Dusk was pretty this time of year, and Calder was watching the sunset more than where they were going. "Feels good to be me again." He knew Rune knew that-he had no doubts that after the attempted rape his boyfriend had gone back to freely reading his thoughts and Calder even found some comfort in that.

Rune laced his fingers with the other, his thumb rolling along the back of his hand absently while the walked. He turned to look at the blond, leaning over to kiss his lips softly. "Good." He whispered and slid his arm over the other's waist, pulling him against his form even more. He slid his hand into his back pocket and kept him even closer. He really just did not want to lose grip of the other. Maybe he was being protective, a little overly, but who cared?

In the meantime, Relic had relieved Tanner of his duties of wandering around the whole town with him in his spazziness. He told him that he just needed to go walk for a while, which was definitely true. He was still excited about being engaged and he did not want to torture Tanner much more than he already had before. A walk on the town was fine with him, especially since sometimes it wound up turning into a run to get rid of his energy.

Without realizing it, Relic wound up walking toward the cute little couple, a warm smile to his lips as he did so. He would definitely have to pounce them once they realized he was there. The thing that stopped him was the couple that he saw walking behind the two. His eyes went wide and he instantly ran toward the two, taking a hold of the front of their shirts and he instantly pulled them into an alley, shoving his hand over his brother's mouth to keep him from protesting too much. He remained where he was for a while, gripping tightly to Calder's shirt until he eventualy relaxed a few moments later.

Once he felt his brother relax, he growled, ripping his hand from his lips and he glared at hte man. "What the FUCK was that?!" he hissed with growls continuing to pass his lips. The moment he tried to read the other's mind, trying to see what the purpose was, he instantly turned green. Pushing past the two, he bent over, puking up any food he recently ate with groans to his lips, cursing Relic every so often.​

He settled comfortably into Rune's side, head on the man's shoulder with his own arm around his waist. Calder was definitely in a happier place. Walking along, he window shopped, not really looking for anything in particular, but enjoying looking nonetheless. When he was grabbed, though, terror filled the blond. It took several moments to realize who had grabbed them and--- Why was Rune getting sick? Calder was instantly at his lover's side, hand at the small of his back and thoroughly concerned.

He looked to Relic for answers-he knew that the man would have them-before dashing off quickly to the store they were next to for a couple bottles of water. It only took him a few seconds to return, offering the icy liquid to Rune, cap already tossed in the street. "The hell is going on?"

Rune grumbled, his eyes closed while he continued to puke for a short while more. Eventually, he calmed and let out another little groan. His eyes kept closed and he was glad for the bottle of water. He gripped the water and straightened, pouring quite a bit in his lips, washing out his mouth and then spitting the dirtied waterout onto the ground. He turned, glaring at Relic. "That's what I was trying to find out!" He protested, swishing some more water around his mouth and spitting out once more before he egan to sip the water now to cool his irritated throat.

Relic shrugged his shoulders and looked over to Calder. "Rune doesn't like it when I think of my past girlfriends ... Even more so when I think of them naked." He giggled and smiled all the more - obviously avoiding the true topic of the issues. "Well, have a nice night, you two." He waved and then began to walk out of the alley, still thinking about his past girlfriends. Now only of kissing them though, rather than the more intimate that he had been in order to get his brother out of his head beforehand​

The answer wasn't good enough for him. He knew that the twins tortured each other, but Calder wasn't okay with information being hidden. They'd been pulled into the alley for a reason and he wanted to know why. The blond reached forward and caught Relic by the wrist, flinging him around so that he was facing them once more. "Talk." He still held onto the other man's wrist, even if he wasn't a match for his strength. Calder's chocolate eyes pleaded to know what the reason had been for ambushing them like that.

He was hoping that their friendship would be enough to poke the other into telling his reasons, because Calder didn't know how else to make him other than turning him over to Rune which would definitely turn violent. Calder didn't want violence. "Why ambush us like that?"

Relic arched a brow, turning to look at the blond and he smiled a little warmly to hte other. It was cute how concerned he was, but sometimes, questions should not be answered. He leant forward and planted a small kiss to the blond's lips before patting the top of his head and then taking back his wrist. "Don't worry about it." He whispered before he turned on his heel and headed out of the alley without a look back to the other two. He did not want to hurt Calder in any way shape or form. He just knew that he oculd not say anything about what had happened.

Rune, on the other hand, did not accept that so easily. He placed the bottle in Calder's hand before he followed after the man. He glared at the back of his head and walked up to him, gripping his arm and he pulled him back, shoving him into the side of the building. "Relic! What the hell was that about? Tell me."

Before the man could answer, there was a woman's laughter from behind him. Quite the beautiful brunette stood there, her hand laced with the hand of an indigo-haired man who wore quite the dark smirk. "I think that would be us." The man said, smirking even more. He waved his fingers in greeting, his dark eyes looking mischievously playful as he stared at the ravenette, waiting for the reaction he wanted.

The elder twin froze when he heard the giggle and then the voice. He straightened a little bit and slowly, very slowly, turned to look at the couple. He paled instantly. His hands became sweaty and he stared at the two, his jaw clenched and he tried to get a grip.​

Calder watched, unable to process what was going on. What was going on? The blond moved up beside his lover when he stiffened at the couple and placed a very tentative hand to his back. He wanted to show his support, but also knew that compared to the twins, he was of no help if something started. Calder knew nothing good could come of this. He turned to Relic, though he hated doing so. "Where's Tanner?" A metal manipulator who was also a quick thinker would always be helpful and knowing the twins, Calder was prepared for the worst. All the while, the blond was hoping that Rune would give him some sort of sign as to what to do.

In the middle of it, Tanner poked his head into the alley.

"Having a part--" The blond stopped his words short when he felt the tension and took his "place" beside Relic. "What's going on?"

Relic whispered a soft 'shit' as he stard at the couple. He really hated those two. THis was not going to end nicely. He looked to Tanner, staring at him and he shook his head. He pressed a hand to Tanner's back and began to push him away, attempting to drag Calder with him. "No. You two ... Should go home." He whispered, concern to his features as he did so. He stopped trying to push them when he got them a goot away, turning back to Rune and he walked over to his brother, seeing the wheels turning and his heart raced at the prospect of what could happen.

Rune's eye twitched. He stared at the two and he eventually growled. In an instant, his hand wrapped around the man's neck, gripping him tightly and he pulled him toward his form, nails digging into the flesh as he did so. "You ..." He hissed, holding him even more when he saw the other not even phased. "You fucking asshole.."

The man laughed, releasing the woman's hand to attempt and pry the hand from his neck with no luck. "Awe ... You know you can't hurt me." He smirked, his dark eyes staring up into those ice blues of Rune's and not even flinching with the glare he was getting. He attempted to pull him off once more before he sighed heavily. "If you could, I'd be dead already."

Rune pulled the man closer to him. "You think that's how I feel? The only reason you're alive is because I'm trying to htink of the worst possible way to die. I'm torn between making you eat tar and quartering you." He hissed, his eyes having a whole new source of rage within them. When teh woman attempted to pry his hand off as well, his free hand backhanded her, sending the woman to the ground. "Oh, you'll be next, bitch." He then turned back to the man, hating that damn smirk on his lips. "Or how about a Joker smile? hm?" He paused for a while and then his eyes went back to his. "Or I could rape you and see how you like it..."​

Both blonds fought Relic's shooing, though they went wide eyed at the scene. The words of rape didn't penetrate to Tanner the way they did Calder, and his chocolate eyes widened even more and a soft "Oh" passed his lips. He felt helpless to do anything other than watch. The blond wouldn't stop Rune even if he truly wanted to, knowing that he had to handle the situation in the only way that he knew how. He was torn. Calder wanted to go-there was nothing he could do standing there-but he didn't want Rune to feel he'd abandoned him.

"You can calm him," Tanner pressed, though Calder shook his head.

"No. I won't." His friend was confused but respected his wishes, pulling Calder into a one armed hug, both too confused to do much of anything.

Relic watched, knowing this was NOT going to end well. He knew his brother. He knew his capabilities and if he had not been so mortified that night, they would not even be here right now. He waited for the man to wise up and stop talking, but he did not. So, he stepped in. He walked up to the couple, his hands moved to both men's foreheads, the man that was slowly losing oxygen easily being subdued. He was knocked out within moments while Rune took a while. Eventually, his hands released theneck they held and he stumbled back, a hand batting away Relic's while the younger twin turned to the woman. His eyes narrowed before he took a hold of her forehead as well, her protests to 'scum' touching her easily stopped as she, too, passed out.

He sighed heavily, his ice blue eyes traveled to Rune. He walked over to the man that had slid down the wall, crouching beside him. He leant toward him, resting their foreheads together. "Rune ... That's why I tried to hide you." He whispered, his hands resting on either side of the man's face, gripping him firmly as he looked into the matching eyes of the man. "Can I trust you?" He asked, looking at the other and he added: "without telling me that you want to hear them beg and that is why you won't kill them, or any variation of that?"

Rune thought for a while, despite the groggy feelin he had. "Why can't I kill them?" he mumbled, looking up at the other with pleading eyes.

"Rune ..." He began, flopping onto his rump in front of him. He rested his hands onto his thighs as he looked at the pathetic ravenette. His eyes slipped closed and he remained quiet for a while. "Calder is watching." He added, glancing over to the two blonds and then once more back to the one that was in front of him. He kept his eyes to the other's and he smiled a little weakly to the other. "It's not worth it. Not right now ... Just ... not now, sweetie."​

Calder didn't understand why Relic had stopped his twin, but figured that he knew what he was doing. The blond hung back for the moment, watching the scene in front of him from Tanner's arms, not sure of anything at this point other than Rune was out for blood. It scared him a little, but only because his instincts told him he should be. Calder trusted that Rune wouldn't hurt him past his limits. He wanted to go to Rune, but also had no idea what to say, or how to make things better. He desperately wanted to, but knew that nothing he said or did would make things better. Even killing the two wouldn't, as it wouldn't give his lover the same satisfaction of doing it with his own hands.

The blond felt that he was being selfish for wanting to be near Rune-his lover needed his twin, not him, and that there was nothing wrong with that. He turned his head away, trying to push those feelings away as he sought comfort in his friend.

Relic continued to calm the other, stroking his fingers through his hair and kissing his forehead and lips every so often. Nothing sexual, purely comforting. He moved over to the man that was cowering just a bit. He looked over and then glnaced back to Rune. "How about this ... " He began, leaning forward to whisper something into his brother's ear, kissing his cheek as he set back, seeing the wheels turn and he eventually nodded.

Standing up, Relic turned to the two blonds, walking toward them and he smiled all the more. He leant down to kiss Tanner's lips and then straightened once more. "You two head home, okay? Rune and I will be back within the hour... He just needs to clear the air. Nothing illegal, nothing he'll regret ... but something to make him feel better." He smiled and kissed his love once more before heading to Rune. He scooped the knocked out woman over his shoulder and watched Rune do the same to hte man. They then went off without a word to deal with the couple.​

Tanner nodded and began to lead Calder home. Calder felt...neglected. He understood that Rune was dealing with issues at the moment and that he was the one who needed the comforting, but a little acknowledgment would have gone a long way with him. The taller blond didn't say anything, though, and simply offered the silent support that he was so good at. It was still early by the time they got home, but Calder was too upset and tired to care. He stripped the moment he got to his and Rune's room and climbed into the bed. The morphe didn't sleep, but he wished that he could. Instead, he laid there in the dark, curled into the wall as far as he could get without pressing his nose to it. He needed the solidity of something and Rune wasn't there. Still, it wasn't enough and the blond stacked a line of pillows down his back before relaxing once more, staring off into the darkness and listening intently for the twins to come home.

Rune and Relic were gone for a little bit over an hour before the elevator dinged open and the two stepped through. Rune looked paler than normal and he silently made his way toward his bedroom, knowing exactly where his love was. He stood by the bed's side, looking over the silhouette of his lover, kicking off his converse and he moved into the bed, shoving away the pillows to wrap his arms aorund the blond, burying his nose into his neck. "Sorry." He whispered, kissing the flesh of the other gently before he set against him a little more. "I ..." His voice broke and he burrowed into the other's neck, eyes closed and he gripped him tighter. "Please ... Don't make me explain..."​

Back
Top Bottom