Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Raphael laughed softly with a shake of his head. "Don't tell Dad that ... He had to replace pretty much... everything." He laughed again, continuing to hold the boy while he walked inside. He stopped instantly, smelling something deliciously sweet coming from the kitchen. He smiled and he made his way toward the kitchen, seeing his mother bouncing around. She as a cute little woman. White hair urrently pulled back into a ponytail, a frilly apron upon her form, amethyst eyes looking all around the kitchen for the things she needed to finish the baking she was doing.

He stopped in the doorway, gasping softly. "Mom! You're not pregnant!"

Lily perked up, looking over at her child and the blond, smiling warmly as she did so. "Yes. She is up in her crib sleeping. I am sorry, sweetie. I was going to call you to tell you ... but then Elijah went missing and ... I am sorry." She walked over and leant up to kiss her son's cheek. She took a step back, looking over at Caden and she smiled all the more. "Oh! You must be Caden. Elijah told me about you. You're the one who stole my baby boy's heart." She let out a gentle giggle and then leant up to kiss his cheek. "You look like your brother."

Raphael grinned. He wanted to see if Caden would see just who his mother would remind him of in all the people he knew in Atlantis. He knew Sergei would definitely be able to pinpoint it. He was fairly sure their auras were exactly the same, or close to it.​

Caden blushed a little (okay, a lot) with the greeting but he smiled nonetheless and attempted to ignore the heat in his cheeks. For a moment, he was confused as to how the woman had met Tanner, but then remembered who it was Raphael was related to, and where his brother had spent half of his Christmas. "He looks like me, actually," he corrected gently. "He's a few years younger."

The blond moved over to help with what he could. "And you are related-closely, I might add-to Gabriel, yes?"

Lily laughed gently, shaking her head. "Always going for the older guy." She teased to her son before she perked up when the man was at her side. He was so sweet, wasn't he. Her amethyst eyes sparkled as she listened to the man's question. "Yes. I'm his biological mother." She said happily, smiling all the more. She loved Gabriel. Even without him growing up with her, he still wound up being like her. it was a little ironic. Compared to all of her children, he was the one most like her. She turned to Caden, looking him over a bit before moving her amethyst eyes back to his eyes. "So, Caden, what are your powers?" She questioned, just curious about the other.

Raphael sighed and walked over to the table, sitting down and silently watching the two. His lips were tuned up into a smile as he watched the two. He shook his head a litle, letting the blond answer. It was not like she would hate him because he did not have any powers.​

"My irresistible charm?" he offered, a little uneasy about the question. It wasn't that he thought he would be disliked, but that he didn't like having it pointed out that he didn't quite fit in with those he surrounded himself with. He quickly changed the subject because of that. "You're his biological mother? He seems very sweet, like you." The blond gave a little smile as he continued to help wherever he could, though Caden didn't quite know what he was doing. Calder would have been much better in this situation.

"Oh yes. Congratulations on the new baby! Mom had Bella about two years ago. I'm sure she still has the clothes and onesies if you're ever in need."

Lily smiled warmly. "That's fine, sweetie. You make my Raphael happy, that's all that matters." She beamed all the more and nodded a bit. She was glad that he seemed to like Gabriel. She sighed gently, taking the batter and beginning to pour it into the pan with a little bump of her hip to Caden. "Go sit, sweetie." She whispered before she took in a deep breath. "Yes. His adopted parents are sweet too, though." Shaking her head and then put the pan into the oven.

Straightening up from the stove, she straightened her form and turned to the other. "Hm ... That may be nice. I do not know what I have done with Ariel's clothes ... Actually, I may have given them to Mother." She thought for a while, tapping her chin in thought. She perked up though, turning to look up at the ceiling. "Oh! Wait a moment, I shall go get Charmeine." She giggled lightly and then turned to head off to go retrieve the child that she could hear beginning to stir and wake up.

Raphael looked over to Caden, smiling warmly at the man. "She likes you." He whispered, placing Elijah onto a chair beside him and then tapping the chair next to him. "If you're lucky, you won't run into Ariel." He murmured, getting a giggle from the ravenette beside him.​

Nodding and doing as he was told, Caden took a seat next to Raphael. He leaned his elbows on the counter and rested his chin in his hands as he watched the woman bustle around. When she left, he looked to the redhead and the little boy sitting next to him who were both giggling. "And what's so funny?" he asked, not really sure he wanted to know the answer. They knew...well they knew Ariel, however she was related to them, much better than he did and so he trusted their judgment. Still, it was fun to tease the both of them. "And if you're mean to me," he added towards his boyfriend, "you won't get to go furniture shopping with me."

Raphael sighed softly, closing his eyes for a moment. He then glanced toward the hallway before back to the other. "She is sixteen ... Has a new boyfriend and she is very touchy." His eyes closed for a moment, trying to think about the little girl but he shook his head and turned his attention back to his boyfriend. "She's sweet normally, recently, she's been on edge." he leant over to kiss his cheek, smiling even more as he did so. He then glanced to teh clock before looking over at Elijah, arching a brow. "Shouldn't you be taking a nap?"

Elijah groaned, a pout coming to his lips. He sighed heavily, about to protest but knowing better. He nodded and stood up from the chair, wrapping his arms around his rother's shoulders, hugging him tightly. "Raphy... Will you be here when I wake up?" He asked oftly, holding him even more.

He laughed and kissed his cheek. "Yes. I promise." He kissed him once more before shooing him upstairs. He then turned back to Caden, smiling all the more. "You don't mind staying a little more, do you? Dad should be home from work sometime soon anyway ..."​

Laughing, Caden nodded to the description of Ariel. "I see... I think I'll just ban my sisters from dating now, thank you very much." Watching as Elijah went off to take a nap, pouting the whole way, he shook his head. "No, I don't mind." It would be nice to step out of his own life for the moment. The blond was still shocked about what had happened the previous day and he had a feeling it would take a bit of time to get used to the idea. He rested his head on Raphael's shoulder, eyes closed and just enjoying the peaceful moment.

"So what happened with Gabe?" he asked. Caden was much more comfortable asking Raphael than his mother.

Raphael smiled warmly and watched the boy walk off before he slowly turned to look at the other. He smiled a bit more. His fingers laced together and rested upon the table as his shoulders lifted into a nonchalant little shrug. He sighed a moment later, eyes closed and he glanced to the doorway before once more back to the other. "Well, when Mom was fourteen she was raped and well ... got pregnant and did not wish to physically keep the child, so she gave him up for adoption." He leant over to kiss Caden's cheek before resettling to the chair. "She met Gabriel when he was sixteen and since his parents told him he was adopted and well, you have seen my mother, it was easy to confirm they were mother and son."​

"Oh." It was a sad story, but Caden had suspected as such. There weren't many things that would make a mother give up a child. "Well it's nice that they're in each other's lives now." The blond wasn't sure how he would react to the news if he were adopted and if he would want to see his birth parents, but he felt that the choice meant that Gabriel was a strong man and the blond admired him for that. "Which room is yours?" he asked, wanting a happier subject again. "I wanna know if you picked the one I wanted when we looked at the house."

Raphael laughed softly, shaking his head a bit. "Mom's strong. She definitely grew past what happened to her and she loved being with Gabriel." he informed him before he nodded and stood up from the table. He took a hold of the blond's hand, beginning to tug him toward the stairs. "I'll show you." he stated, leaning over to kiss his lips softly. He then turned and headed up the stairs, lacing their fingers and he led the way to the third door on the right upstairs. He opened the door and bumped it open with his hip, releasing his hand while walking into teh room.​

"Mmm... I wanted the one across the hall, actually." He'd liked the sloped little ceiling and the circular windows that it had. His mother had wanted to put Tanner into this room...until the house was nearly underwater because of her youngest son. That said, the blond wrapped his arms around Raphael's torso and rested his head against the redhead's chest. "We have to be back for Monday. I have that interview." Despite the previous day, Caden still had every intention to get that job. One point five million dollars wouldn't last him long if he was using only that to live on. "We can stay here tonight if you want, though." They'd spent a few days with his family and Caden thought it was only fair to do the same with his boyfriend's.

Raphael smiled and wrapped his arms around the man's shoulders. He hugged him tightly, kissing the top of his head and he smiled happily to himself. He looked across the hall and sighed. "I wanted that one ... Ariel took it though." He admitted, shrugging and leading the other to his bed to sit down for a while. He crossed his legs beneath his form and nodded. "Sure." He said happily, leaning over to kiss his lips lightly and straightened up once more. He looked to the door and then back to his boyfriend. "And okay ... We can leave Sunday. Really, Grandpa will let us use the jet ..."​

Caden still couldn't wrap his head around that fact and simply shook his head, trying to forget that it was said at all. For now, anyway. The blond was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to once Sunday came, but that was beside the point. He leaned his head up and kissed over Raphael's neck a little, nuzzling into the warmth of the other man. Slowly, Caden was becoming completely comfortable around the other, and actually found himself craving the soft contact of cuddling and hugs and even kissing. He settled down a few minutes later, head resting against the redhead's shoulder.

Raphael laughed lightly, about to tease him a little bit, but was easily persuaded against such actions when he felt the other kiss his neck. He leant down, capturing the man's lips with his own. His hands slid up his thighs to wrap his arms around his waist, tugging him closer. It was not long from the start of the kiss to the point where the redhead slid himself onto the blond's lap. His arms lifted to wrap around the man's neck, hugging him to his chest, and his lips continued at an even more passionate rate to kiss his. Eventually, his tongue slid into the other's mouth, exploring every inch and just adoring how lovely the other felt so close and pressed up against him.

At least until there was a strong clearing of the throat from the doorway. The redhead froze instantly, slowly pulling his lips from Caden's to turn and spot his father - a strong man with the same flaming locks as Raphael, yet piercing green eyes - stood there. The teen let out a nervous little laugh, blushing a faint red as he slid from his boyfriend's lap to stand beside him, brushing down the front of his pants and glad there was nothing to indefinitely hide. "S-sorry Dad..." he said softly before he cleared his throat and straightened up, smiling all hte more. "This is Caden, my boyfriend. He's one of the Reeds that are a little ways away."

Lewis, his father, arched a brow but shook his head. "Close the door next time. We don't need Elijah wondering what you two were doing.' He warned before he looked over to the blond with interest. "The Reeds?" He questioned, looking over the blond and he smiled a pleasant little one, pointy canines seen and all. "I think I have met your Father once or twice ... Nice man." he nodded a little and then walked over to the blond, holding out his hand. "Lewis Marsters. Pleasure to meet you."​

Caden's arms tightened around Raphael's waist, pressing himself tightly to the other man. It was a little daunting to have the other man's tongue pressed inside of his mouth, but Caden liked Raphael's taste and the feeling of closeness. That is, until the throat cleared and the blond realized just who was at the door. His cheeks were flaming red as he used his thumb to wipe around his mouth as he stood up, trying desperately to not run out of the room from embarassment.

"Dad? Oh yeah. He likes to walk down this way-he loves this house." He shook the man's hand with a strong grip as well as a soft apology for what he'd walked in on. "I don't think he ever mentioned you-I didn't know Raphael lived here when we met."

Lewis let out a soft little laugh. "Probably not. We wound up talking about our little ones. It seems Elijah and Julie are in the same class." He laughed again, smiling all the more. He really was a nice guy. He just did not prefer when anyone was too close in his house - especially the doors open. He perked up, taking a few steps toward the hall and he narrowed his eyes. "Ariel! Open that door before I take it off its hinges!" He yelled, getting a groan and curse before the door was slammed open.

Raphael walked toward Caden, taking a hold of his hand and smiling warmly. "And thaaat's why she's crabby all the time." He teased with a light gigle before he arched a brow. "Julie and Eli are in the same class?"

"I didn't know," he shrugged, taking Raphael's hand and squeezing it gently. "Wouldn't it be cute if Elijah was--" Oh, that was Relic who was there at Christmas, not Raphael. Caden backed himself up to explain a little bit. "Relic and Tanner walked in the door for Christmas eve and the girls attacked them. Livi was teasing Julie about having a crush. I was going to say that it'd be cute if Elijah was the one she had a crush on." Before moving out of the room, Caden moved to wrap his arms around his boyfriend's neck, finishing the kiss they'd started on the bed.

"Lets go down for some lunch?"

Raphael listened for a while and he perked up. A crush? Oh, if it was on Elijah, that would be so adorable! He glaughed softly and gripped the other's hand tightly, leading the way out and toward the kitchen. "Hm ... Maybe we'll bother him about it later." he teased with a wink, watching as his Father walked off to go greet his mother. He leant up to kiss the other's cheek softly and he nuzzled into his boyfriend's neck, smiling all the more.

The rest of the day wen by lovely. Lily eventually came down with Charmeine who looked exactly like her father - red hair, green eyes and a shining smile - and she was so utterly adorable. Raphael was happy to hold her and play with her for a while. At least until she was fussy which was when she was handed over to her mother and eventually, it was time to head to bed.

The redhead moved the other up and into his bedroom, closing the door behind him. He changed into his pajamas, lending the man a pair of his baggier, longer pants to wear. He moved into the bed with Caden, cuddling up to the man. His arm slid over the man's waist, tugging him tightly and he buried his face into his neck. He looked up at the other before leant up to press his lips against his, kissing him happily.​

Playing with babies was always fun, especially when they could be handed off at the first signs of fussy. Caden was enjoying himself, eventually feeling as comfortable with this family as he did with his own. It was nice to feel completely accepted into someone else's home so easily and without any sort of questions.

Climbing into bed, the blond nuzzled into Raphael's red hair a little, breathing in deeply. "I'm starting to like sleeping with you," he admitted, feeling the heat of the blush in his cheeks and even the tips of his ears. Caden settled down, though, eyes closing and taking a deep breath in to help fully relax.

Raphael smiled. He was happy to hear that the blond liked being with him. He loved to hear that, actually. The fact that he could stand to even be near him after what he had done, was a miracle to him. He leant up and pressed his lips to the other, his eyes slipped closed and his hand slid over the other's chest to his side. He moved up and onto the other just a bit. his legs were on the bed, but his chest was pretty much full-on the other. His lips caressed his, kissing passionately and his eyes slipped closed, definitely enjoying the other's lips to his.​

He smiled as Raphael kissed him, and Caden's arms wrapped around the other man's waist tightly as his lips responded. This time, his own tongue pressed forward, though he was a little unsure as it did so. Still, the blond couldn't help but groan at the sweet taste of the other and tighten his grip a bit. He kissed Raphael for several long moments before breaking it, beginning to get a little uncomfortable with just how far he wanted things to go. "Yeah... Definitely like that, too," he whispered in between trying to catch his breath. Leaning forward, Caden pecked a few more kisses to his boyfriend's lips. "A little too much, I think." The blond laughed a little bit, trying to get past the discomfort that he was feeling.

Raphael purred softly behind the kiss, his tongue trailing along his with a soft little groan to his lips. Oh, he definitely could get used to this. He loved the feel of the man so close to him and he just wanted to make him happy. He pulled back when the other did, his eyes closed for a while before they lifted up to look up at the other. He stared at him for a while, chewing upon his bottom lip for a few moments and then took in a deep breath. He closed his eyes momentarily once more, then brought his eyes back to his again. "Cay ..." He began, his tone barely that of a whisper. "I want to do something ... Will you let me? You can shove me away when you get too uncomfortable..."​

The tone scared Caden a little. He was afraid that Raphael was upset that he'd pulled away and stopped the kiss. But the words... Well they scared him too, really. The blond found himself wishing that he had Rune's ability to read minds at that moment and he searched his boyfriend's gorgeous eyes for any hint of what might be running through his head. There was nothing, of course, and that made him squirm all the more. But something told the blond that he truly did have the power-that it wasn't like their encounter in the bathroom where 'no' would be ignored. Caden had no choice but to trust his gut, and so he nodded slowly, eyes wide and questioning.

Raphael leant up to kiss his lips softly, his eyes closed and trying to calm down his boyfriend just a little more. "Don't worry. If you don't have faith that I'll stop, just yell loud enough and you'll probably wake someone else up." He stated, wanting him to feel at ease, though that may not make him happy in a few moments. He kissed him once more and smiled gently. His eyes fluttered closed and his lips trailed down along the other's neck. He was sure to keep his movements slow enoguh for the other to process anything that he wanted to do. Give him enough time to stop him if he got too uncomfortable. His head began to move down his chest, kissing and he wrapped his fingers around the top of his pants and any undergarments he may or may not have. Tugging the garments down from his hips, once more, going slow to be sure he could easily stop if the man wanted him to.​

Back
Top Bottom