Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Raphael groaned lightly and he shook his head a little. He shrugged and pulled on a pair of jeans and a simple tee shirt. He waved to the sleeping Val, taking a hold of Caden's hand and he happily followed him out of the room and down to Tomias and NIkkos' room. He sighed and shook his head a bit. "This better be good." He mumbled, still a bit annoyed at all this. Not that it would ever stop him from not waking up Caden in the early mornings. He had so much fun seeing his groggy and annoyed face bright and early. Yeah, he was mean sometimes.

Tomias groaned as he was pounced on, trying to push the man off and grumlbing a little bit. He batted him away. "In the morning... Go away." he grumbled and then turned to bury his face into Nikkos' shoulder, sighing softly.

Relic pouted. He stared at the other and his cheeks puffed out, glancing down to Nikkos then to his brother. He sighed heavily, folding his arms across his chest as he looked at the man. "Fine! Then you don't get to know that Tanner and I are engaged. Loser." He stuck his tongue out and gave a little 'hmmph' and turned his head away to stare at the wall, knowing the Caden was probably bound to bring down Raphael. Sure, he could have waited, but what was hte fun in that?​

Tanner could only shake his head at his lover, leaning once more in the door way while Relic made the announcement. Thinking evilly, the blond grinned and moved his hand to the metal door knob. He turned it ice cold, holding onto it until his hands were so cold that they burned before moving over to Tomias. He motioned for Relic to be quiet before he slid his hands up into the blankets and to the very insides of Tomias's thighs, getting much too close to his crotch though not quite touching it.

Tomias had ignored whatever it was the man tried to explain. He was trying to sleep. Whatever the issue was, unless someone was injured, could wait until the morning. At least, that was what he thought. He had not even realized that the weight upon his side he lifted, just glad that it had. Until he felt something freezing on his thighs. He let out a soft cry and leapt up from the bed, jumping away from whatever caused the coldness and falling to the floor beside his brother and his lover. His legs were still tangled in the sheets, lying on top of the bed, and his head hit the floor hard. He groaned. "What. What is it that you want?" He mumbled, trying to not kick Tanner in the face for that. "Ill fail you for that, by the way. You're not supposed to touch your teachers like that."

Relic stuck his tongue out. "It's the weekend, it doesn't apply." He said, smiling all the more and he let out a soft little chuckle. His arms wrapped around Tanner's form, nuzzling into the man's shoulder with a soft little hum.

In the mean time, Raphael made his way toward the room. He poked his head into the room, giving a simple knock onto the door for warning and he began to move into the room with a smile to his lips. "Good morning. Is this where the party is?" He asked, grinning with a little laugh.​

Tanner shrugged a little. "I could have placed them higher up," he offered with a little wink, wrapping his arms around Relic securely. Nikkos, for what it was worth, hid his laughter rather well and moved to help Tomias untangle himself and get back in the bed properly. He had a feeling that it would simply pay off to listen to the couple so that they could go back to sleep once they'd said whatever it was that they needed to tell them.

Once Raphael and Calder walked in, Tanner grinned a bit. He took a hold of Relic's left hand and held it out for all to see, his arm still securely around his fiance's waist.

Tomias glared at Nikkos. He knew he wanted to laugh. He knew his boyfriend well enoguh to realize that. he said a simple "Thanks" to being helped up but continued to pout anyway. He scooted a little bit closed to him, pulling the covers up to his stomach and his eyes slipped closed as he tried to sleep sitting up. At least until heh eard that little brat come in. He groaned, opening his eyes to glare at the other. "Great ... Just ... Great." He mumbled, turning to nuzzle into the other's neck with a little whimper.

Relic giggled happily, nodding in agreement before he looked over to Raphael and Caden when they entered. He giggled once more, the man showing off the lovely ring. He rested his head upon his love's shoulder, smiling all the more while he bounced upon the balls of his feet.

Raphael went wide-eyed when he spotted the ring. The klepto in him easily seeing shiny things. He squeaked as he ran toward his uncle, taking the limb into his hand and looking at the ring. "YOURE ENGAGED?!" He looked up at the nodding, beaming man and then went back to looking at the ring. "Holy shit!" He wrapped his arms around both the boys, hugging them tightly. "Congratulations!" He then stepped back, looking at the ring again and twisting it around Relic's finger. "Very nice..."​

"No, I just thought that Relic's outfits lacked a je ne sais quoi," Tanner answered sarcastically, hugging the redhead anyway. He shook his head as he looked to Nikkos for a reaction.

The administrator's eyes were wide as he reached for Relic's hand after Raphael had, examining the ring before smiling and leaning up to hug both men. He was an administrator and shouldn't show preference to any one student, but he couldn't help being especially close to these two, Rune and Calder. "Congratulations." Looking over at the pouting Tomias, Nikkos gave him a nudge in the ribs. "Be nice," he warned, "Or that outfit will never see the light of day again." They'd pulled out the school girl outfit a few times since Valentines day and Nikkos wasn't too proud to hold it over his lover's head.

Tomias sighed softly, smiling lightly after a few moments. "Congratulations." He reached forward and took Relic, pulling him to his chest to hug him happily and tightly. Kissing his cheek, he let him go with a warm smile to look over at Nikkos, smiling a little more. "You too. Don't hurt my little Relic ... He's a bitch when he's heartbroken." He chuckled and then stretched his arms above his head with a little groan. "If you would get out of my damn bedroom, I'll put some clothes on." He stated, staring at the two, well, waiting for hte four of htem to leave.

Relic sighed softly, shrugging his shoulders as he did so. "Hey. I don't care about seeing you naked. But you're lucky I like Nikkos. "He stuck his tongue out once more and then walked over to Raphael, taking his hand and giggling as he walked over to the living room, showing off his ring once more and he bounced upon the balls of his feet a bit. "Isn't it lovely?" He said giggled and nuzzled into his neck, sitting beside him on the couch and wiggling his ring finger happily with a smile.​

Shrugging, the blond duo walked out of the room as well, talking quietly. Caden could tell that Tanner was excited and happy, even if he didn't show it quite so outwardly as Relic did. The older's arm was draped around Tanner's waist as they walked, taking their time getting to the living room.

Leaning over, Nikkos pecked Tomias's cheek before slipping from bed to get some clothes on. Once he had, he joined the group in the living room, making a pot of coffee for whoever wanted a cup. "Where are you two off to now?" he asked, knowing that family would know first. It was obvious that Rune knew, and Raphael and Tomias. The only other family member at Atlantis that was here was Gabriel. Nikkos had his answer but waited for the couple to answer anyway. "Coffee?" Nikkos counted the raised hands.

Relic looked over at the man, smiling happily as he did so. He shrugged a little while he thought for a short while. "Well... We could go tell Gabriel and Sergei ... since they're still at Atlantis ... Then we can go and tell Val." He giggledh appily, bouncing up and down for a while before he hopped up and made his way into the kitchen. He sat on the counter, wagging his legs happily through the air while he looked at the other, smilnig all hte more. He giggle softly and nodded. "Sure." He said, holding out a mug to the man.

Tomias put on a simple pair of jeans and a button down he was too lazy to button. He made his way to the kitchen with the others and then sat down at the table, his right elbow on the table and his chin soon flopped into his palm, eyes closed while he thought for a littlewhile. This was definitely interesting. Relic was finally engaged! it was so cute. He could already hear his mother squealing.​

Tanner hung back, simply watching Relic. He loved to see him so happy. It made the blond wish that he had a camera to snap the pictures that he wanted to remember forever. He reminded himself to save for a decent camera for them to use in the future, knowing that there would be plenty of happy moments to come.

Shaking his head, Nikkos moved over to Tomias after pouring coffee for those who wanted it. A mug was placed in front of his lover and Nikkos bent down to wrap him up in a hug, kissing over his cheek. "Have some coffee. It'll wake you up a bit." Nikkos nipped at the flesh of the man's neck a little. "Besides, you can't drive a car when you're so sleepy."

Relic giggled happily, humming contently to himself as he poured a bit of coffee into a mug. Plopping some sugar cubes into it with just a dash of milk, he was happy. He watched the others and then glanced over to the two brothers, smiling all the more. "Caaaaden!" He chimed, giggling all the more. "How's the apartment life?" He asked, still hyper about his lovely ring but he did not want to just stick to that purely. Besides, at the moment, he was thinking. Caden was bound to be Tanner's best man, right? Unless he would choose Calder over his brother, but he did not really see that. And Rune was going to be his maid of honor - in a dress if he had to stitch it to his brother's body - and just hte image of the two walking down an aisle together .... made him just want to squeal.

Tomias pouted, taking his coffee with a kiss from his lover. He then sipped the liquid while he listened to the man. "Where am I driving?"​

Looking up at Relic, Caden smiled. "I like it. I'm saved from early morning wake up calls." The blond bumped his hip against Raphael's own, teasing him a little bit. As far as Caden was concerned, the redhead had had it coming. There were countless mornings where he'd been woken up needlessly early so now it was his turn! He leaned into the other man, head resting against his shoulder before looking to him. "I have an interview tomorrow-did I tell you that?" He'd been putting in applications all over town and, finally, the restaurant where they'd first had a civil meal had called him back. Caden was excited.

Nikkos laughed and hovered the keys to his own new car in front of Tomias's eyes. "Anywhere you want?" The brunette kept the keys just out of the other's reach, not yet trusting that he was awake enough to drive his baby.

Raphael pouted, staring at the other and he whimpered a little bit. Had it coming? But ... He loved to be with Caden for a long amount of time and well, he more so loved seeing him all groggy. He perked up. An interview? He smiled happily and kissed his cheek ."Congrats!" He chimed, laughing lightly and he began to bounce up and down on the balls of his feet. "Where?"

Tomias spotted the keys and his heart leapt. He eyed the keys, easily waking up with the prospect of driving his car. "Where we goin'?"​

"Costello's?" he answered, not sure if Raphael knew the name of the restaurant that they'd gone to. He hadn't, really, until he'd gone to apply for the waiter position that was open. The blond nuzzled into the other man's neck a little bit, clearly happy that he'd gotten the call back for an interview. "We can have dinner at my place to celebrate if I get the job," he suggested. "I can practice." Caden laughed a bit.

Nikkos laughed, bringing the keys back to his own hand, slipping them into his pocket. "Where do you want to go?" he asked, moving to sit next to him, sipping his own coffee.

Raphael froze. He was going to work THERE?! He stared at him, his right eye twitching just a bit as he did so. There, where that flirty waiter worked?! The drop dead gorgeous one that his boyfriend had drolled over? He puffed his cheeks out, biting his tongue, literally, to not whine about it. He owuld just have to start eating out more often. He nodded a little bit, taking in a deep breath before he clapped his hands together. "That's lovely. You'll be my little waiter." He teased, smiling lightly and he kissed his neck. No need to get upset. He would only if he felt it necessary.

Tomias thought for a while, tilting his head back to look at him, grinning all the more. "Vegas."​

Caden felt the other tense and he pulled away to study the other. "Are you okay?" The blond's arm went around Raphael's waist, tugging him close into his side. "It's a job, Raphael... I need a job or else I won't have a place to live..." He supposed that he should have known that it would upset his boyfriend to work there because of that waiter, but what else was he supposed to do? He and Tanner weren't rich. "Please don't be upset."

Only Tomias would want to go to Vegas. "You want to drive my car to Vegas?" It was a little difficult to swallow, only because it was his new baby. Then again, he'd as good as promised his lover that he could drive the car anywhere he wanted to. "If I get to drive back," he bargained, a little jealous that Tomias would get to drive his car more than he would first.

Raphael sighed softly. Hel et his eyes slip closed for a while and he rested his hands onto the other's hips, wiggling them a little bit and he thought for a while before shaking his head. "No. For now, I am not upset." He stated, looking up at him and he thought for a moment more and shrugged. "I may stalk you to work sometimes." He said as a warning. He did not want to seem like one of those creepy boyfriends who do not trust their lovers. he trusted Caden -- not that little pretty boy. "So ... you'll see me a lot at your work, if you get it." He stated, leaning up to kiss his lips softly.

Tomias smiled. He actually agreed? Wow, he had not expected that, but he definitely liked the idea. He smiled all the more, leaning over and kissing him with a little laugh. "Deal." He whispered, settling back onto the chair and he stretched his arms above his head, groaning lightly. "ACtually, do you want to put it off until next Friday? After our classes we could leave and then come back Sunday night, or skip classes on Monday to come back then." He paused for a few moments, letting the idea sink into his love's head. "What do you say?"​

Nodding in agreement, Caden hugged the other, arms easily slipping around his neck. It surprised the blond a little that he was so worried about Raphael's reaction. He hadn't expected that reaction from himself at all. Pulling back after both of them had a moment to be soothed, Caden tugged at the other man's hand. "Come on. It's their day." He looked over to Tanner who was standing in between Relic's legs as he sat on the counter drinking his coffee. They looked happy together, which was all that mattered. "They make a cute couple."

"Or we can leave Friday morning and not skip Monday since you don't actually have classes on Friday like you do Monday," Nikkos countered. "Just because you're dating a school administrator doesn't mean you can take any day off that you want." Nikkos stuck his tongue out at Tomias playfully, leaning in for another kiss.

Pecking Relic's lips, Tanner took hold of the man's hips and helped him off of the counter. "Lets go wake Gabriel up then, hmm? Just...lets not scare poor Sergei-I feel bad for him sometimes." The blond didn't want to make the Russian so jumpy and was always trying his best to minimize those effects whenever he could.

Raphael smiled, kissing him back happily and he nuzzled into his neck after a moment or two. He remained where he was until he heard the mention of heading out. He nodded, glancing toward the two and he nodded a bit more. "Mhm. Uncle Relic's happy." He said gently before he took a hold of his hand, waving to the four before he began to drag the other out and toward hte cars. "Want to go to your place? Or we could go furniture shopping. I think I saw a clearance in one of the stores the other day." He offered, wanting to get him some of his own furniture. He could probably buy him a couch, or a bed, as a belated Christmas / early birthday present. He was positive his mother would not mind helping out a little bit. Unlike hte twins, he had no spare random money around.

Tomias pouted. "Fiiiine." he mumbled and rolled his eyes a little before he smiled, the smile growing when he saw everyone leaving. he leant forward and he leant forward to nip the other's bottom lip. "Mm ... Lovely." He whispered, trailing his hands up the other's thighs happily. He turned to the lovers as they left. "Congrats!" He called after before he turned back to the brunette, kissing him a bit more.

Relic bounced upon the balls of his feet and noded. "YES" he chimed happily, kissing his fiancee once more and then heading down the hall,at a bit of a slower pace, toward the two's room. He was excited, but he really did not want to frighten Sergei. He liked the little Russian. He was adorable and everything and he hated seeing him so frightened of him and Rune. Okay, Rune was understandable. Shaking his head, he lifted his hand and gently knocked upon the door, waiting for someone to answer ebfore doing anything else.​

Caden shook his head as they walked towards the parking lot. "I can't afford to go furniture shopping, and neither can you." The blond stuck his tongue out at Raphael, strolling slowly towards Tanner's car. They'd come back and pick up the happy couple later. "And I don't know about you, but I fully plan on going home and going back to bed for a couple hours." He was tired, his early morning catching up to him as the excitement of the announcement began to wear off.

He waved goodbye to the couples before sliding forward and into Tomias's lap. Nikkos's arms wrapped around his lover's neck as they kissed, the administrator keeping the pace of their interaction slow and languid. He wasn't in any rush for anything this morning and he wanted to enjoy himself. His fingers moved up, stroking through the baby soft hair at the nape of Tomias's neck.

Groggily, Sergei shuffled towards the door. It was another weekend where they wanted to just waste away in bed but obviously weren't allowed to. The Russian stiffened a little when he opened the door to find Relic there-he knew that Relic was sweet to him, but the darkened aura still scared him. It only took a full ten seconds this time to make himself relax. "Em... Morning?" He was confused as to why they were here. "Габриэль is sleeping still..."

Raphael pouted. He sat in the seat and wrapped his arms around his lower torso and silently brooded. He did not want to let him keep those same crummy furnitures. Sure, they were fairly nice, but it would be so much better to just get new ones. Maybe not the best economically for him, but it would probably make the apartment feel more like his. He sighed heavily, turning to look at hte blond and he stuck his tongue out at him before turning back to the windshield. "Fine fine. We'll sleep." He said with still a little pout to his lips.

Relic perked up when Sergei answered the door, smiling warmly to the other. He waited until he spoke to respond. "Good morning, Sergei ..." He said gently, resisting the urge to squeal with excitement. Maybe they should have waited a moment or two. He shook his head to the thoughts and then glanced past him to where the silver haired man was sleeping. "Mind if I wake him up? I'm positive he will not be upset when he finds out why." He said, being sure to keep his tone calm and even. He really liked Sergei, but he also knew that he was quite scary to him.​

Caden laughed, reaching over and brushing his thumb along the protruding bottom lip. "One day I'll have the money and then we can go furniture shopping," he promised. It was a quick hop in the car to his apartment and they were inside before Caden had even realized it. The blond yawned as he moved towards the bedroom, stripping off his shirt and kicking off his shoes as he went. Whether or not Raphael followed him didn't matter, though the blond knew that he would, and he climbed into bed, nearly asleep before his head hit the pillow.

Smiling in greeting, Tanner leaned forward to kiss Sergei's cheek, hoping to put him at ease. "Lets make some tea," he offered. Maybe that would help to draw attention away from a giddy Relic pouncing on Gabriel to wake him. When Sergei nodded and lead the way towards the kitchen, Tanner smiled once more and followed after a quick smack to Relic's rear.

"How are you, Sergei?"

"Em... Good. I am being happy here." He meant staying in Gabriel's room just as much as at Atlantis.

"Good. Tania likes it, too?"

"Oh yes. Tania is happy, also."

Raphael stuck his tongue out before he smiled warmly. His eyes slipped closed and he remained silent until they reached his apartment. He happily followed the other up the stairs and into the cute little place. Pushing off his shoes and he watched the other strip his way toward the bed. Awe. He must be tired. He laughed lightly, pulling off his shirt and tossing it over hte back of the couch. He walked to the bedroom, leaning over the blond to place a kiss to his lips softly. He then wiggled out of his pants, keeping his boxers on of course, and slid into bed beside him. He buried his face into his love's chest, falling asleep a few moments later.

Relic giggled softly while he walked over to the bed where Gabriel was so cutely passed out. He stared at him for a while before he poked his cheek a little bit . "Gabriel ... Wake uuup" He whispered softly, seeing the other stir a little bit not actually wake up. He pouted a bit before he leant down to lick the other's neck - easily getting the man to snap awake, his hand automatically latched onto his neck as he sat at a ninety degree angle. Amethyst eyes wide and his chest rising and falling with rapid breaths, listening to hte giggling of his uncle.

Gabriel looked over at the ravenette and sighed heavily. "Uncle Relic ... You know I don't like that." He said softly, rubbing away the saliva and wiping it off on the blankets in his lap.

He nodded and stood up, holding out a hand to help the man from the ed. "I know. But I wanted you up." He stated simply, taking Gabriel's hand and he tugged him out of bed, leading him toward the kitchen where both their loves waited for them. He figured that over tea, he could just so happen to mention that they were engaged now.​

They slept for a couple of hours and when Caden woke again, he felt much more refreshed. The blond looked down at the sleeping man who was currently using his chest as a pillow and smiled a little. His fingers carded through Raphael's hair as he watched him sleep. Caden had to admit that it felt nice to hold the other, and even to have him in his bed. That was a very new thought and the blond found himself examining it for a little while before his stomach growled and threatened him for food. With a kiss to Raphael's forehead, Caden slipped from the bed to rummage around for something to eat.

Sergei and Tanner made polite conversation before the other two men joined them. The Russian smiled and moved over to greet Gabriel with a series of small pecks to his lips. He was enjoying 'playing house' and taking care of the other man as best he could. There was almost always tea ready for Gabriel or Sergei was always up and willing and ready to make it. The redhead willingly insisted that the other allow him to nearly wait on him. He'd seen his mother do such things for his father and those were the rare times that his father seemed happy, and so Sergei wanted to make Gabriel happy in the same way.

"Tea is ready."

Raphael nuzzled into the chilling warmth beside him in the bed, staying where he was for a few moments before his eyes fluttered open to see no Caden beside him. He slowly slid from under the covers, rubbing at the side of his head while making his way toward whatever scents were filling his nose. He stopped near te kitchen, spotting Caden and he smiled warmly. Walking up to him, he slid his arms over his hips, wrapping him up in his embrace and he kissed the middle of his back softly. "Morning."

Gabriel smiled warmly, wrapping his arms around Sergei and he kissed his forehead softly. "Good morning." he whispered, hugging him a little more before he let him go with a kiss to the lips. He moved to sit down at the table, smiling at Tanner. "Good morning, Tanner." He said softly, his eyes still sleepy, his hair just slightly tossled and flowing behind him in all its silver glory, dangling above the floor. He kept his eyes to Sergei after a moment or two, happy to watch his little redhead bounce aroudn to get him his morning tea. He had tried to get him to relax one time, told him he could do it, but the boy insisted and well, he did not mind. Whatever to make his Sergei happy.

Relic bounced over to Tanner, kissing his lips softly before he turned to the two at the table, literally stepping on his feet to stop from hopping up and down. He leant over to kiss Tanner once more and then tugged him toward the table. Relic sat beside Gabriel on one side, being sure to leave a chair open so that Sergei could sit next to the man as well. "So, how's the home life?" He asked, smiling a bit more.​

Back
Top Bottom