Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Nodding sleepily in agreement, Tanner leaned over and pressed soft little kisses to Relic's lips before the euphoria began to die down and the burning in his chest and back started. The blond's hand moved up to his chest and fingered at the slightly raised marks, looking at Relic with wide eyes. "You hurt me." He wasn't sure if he was kidding, or in complete disbelief, but Tanner knew that he wasn't mad or upset at all. His hands moved down to Relic's hip and he winced a bit when he felt the marks there. "Sorry" was whispered as Tanner buried his face into his lover's neck, not sure how to feel.

Relic listened silently to the other, feeling his hands upon the wounds and he smiled all the more He nodded, leaning down to nip his ear softly. "Mm ... Don't be sorry." he purred, bucking his hips against his with a dark little chuckle. "I loved it." He added, kissing him softly before he looked down at the other once more. He kissed one of the marks upon the other's chest, smiling a little bit more. "What do you think?" he whispered, his forefinger beginning to trail along the marks he made previously, smiling happily to himself.​

He truly had to think about his answer. Tanner analyzed what he'd felt while Relic had been marking him and compared that to his rape. The blond knew that they were completely different and while he didn't understand how pain could enhance his pleasure, he knew that it had. He looked up at Relic, eyes a little wide and disbelieving in what he was about to say. "It was...different." Tanner paused, putting his feelings into words in his head before speaking them. "I... I expected it to be the same..."

Relic giggled softly and nodded. "Most do." he whispered, leaning up to kiss his lips softly before settling back onto resting on his side. His eyes fluttered closed and his fingers began to absently trail along his chest and he smiled all the more. He lifted his eyes to look up at the other once more. "Pain is not the enemy when done right." He whispered, chuckling in his little bit of amusement. "Sooo ... does that mean you would be more willing to give me pain?" He added, figuring there really was no proper way to ask.​

Leaning down, Tanner kissed Relic, taking the man's bottom lip in between his own and suckling softly. When the blond was sure that it was red and kiss swollen, he bit down a bit on the sensitive flesh in answer to the question before laving over the offended lip with his tongue. He understood now that he wasn't hurting Relic the way he'd been hurt, and that had been Tanner's greatest fear. He pulled his lover closer to him and buried himself deeply into his chest, sighing contently. "I'd say I was sorry for waking you, but I'm not." Looking up, Tanner gave a cheeky smile to his lover.

Relic smiled when he got the answer he so badly wanted. he kissed back the man, sucking in his bottom lip just a bit while he listened to the man. He smirked all the more, leaning down to nuzzle into the other's head. "Mm ... Naughty boy." he teased again, laughing lightly as he kissed his lips once more.

The door soon opened with a very pissed-off looking Rune in the doorway. He had a pair of pajama pants loosely on his form, askew on his hips and it was obvious that he was interrupted from his sleep. He growled and he walked over to teh two, whacking Relic upside the head. "STOP sending me those thoughts!" he hissed before he slapped him for the amused grin he had. He growled under his breath, glaring at the man. "I should kill you." he mumbled, turning and heading out with the door slammed behind him. He then crawled back into the bed beside Calder once more, nuzzling into his shoulder with a few whimpers and a mumbled, "Stupid Relic."​

A few weeks passed. Tanner had snuck out here and there to pick up what he'd need. Now, it was only a matter of the right moment popping up. The blond didn't have anything planned, but felt that he'd know when it was right; that the moment would just...speak to him. Still, it was a week after he'd bought the ring and nothing had spoken to him. Tanner had even started to sleep with the band inside of his pillow case, just in case.

The blond fingered the outline of the ring as he laid watching Relic sleep in the warm glow of the early morning sun, wondering if he was crazy for even considering doing what he was planning to do.

Relic cuddled up into Tanner as the morning slowly came. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked up at his love. A warm smile traced to his lips as he leant up to kiss his lips. So that was why he woke up - someone was staring at him. It was one of those sixth sense type deals where one just knew when there was someone watching them while they slept. That was currently the issue. Not that he minded. He always loved to look at his love and wake up to him. He smiled warmly again, kissing his chest softly before he leant onto the other's form, eyes slipping closed with his hand rested upon his love's chest.​

Something-the something that he'd been waiting for-spoke to Tanner. He leaned down and pressed a series of gentle kisses to his lover's lips, distracting him from what his other hand was doing. It took some manuevering, but eventually, the blond had the ring out of the pillowcase. Without missing a beat or breaking the kiss, Tanner had the white gold band slipped over his lover's third finger on his left hand. Only then did Tanner pull away softly, watching for a reaction while trying to not worry about what answer he may or may not receive.

Relic happily kissed the other back. His eyes fluttered closed and he kept his lips with his, enjoying the embrace quite contently. He soon felt something chill around his finger. He blinked a few times, staring at the man and he slowly turned his eyse to his finger. Did he really just -- he did! He went wide-eyed and he lifted up his hand a little shakily and he squeaked happily. He pressed a firm kiss to the other and he once more looked to his hand and then back to the other. "Really?!" He asked before leaning up to kiss him once more. "YES!"​

He didn't know what to do first: Kiss Relic or breathe a sigh of relief. Tanner chose to breathe quickly before returning his lover's kiss, his arms tightening around Relic's middle considerably. When he had to breathe once more, Tanner pulled away and rested their foreheads together. "Mine," he whispered softly, not even sure if his words were truly audible. "Always mine." The blond pressed another kiss to Relic, not being able to help the goofy grin that was plastered to his lips as he did so. Once more, they had to breathe and Tanner pulled his lips reluctantly from his lover's.

"I love you."

Relic giggled happily. He kissed him back passionately and caressed along the other's chest with a soft little grin. He kissed him once more. He listened to the other and he smiled all hte more. "Good." He whispered, leaning down to kiss his lips before he squealed softly. Leaping up form the bed, he clapped his hands together excitedly. "Ee! I love you too but ... hold on" He said excitedly, turning on his heel and he ran out of the bedroom and down the hall.

The door to Rune and Calder's bedroom burst open and a squealing Relic pounced onto his twin, waking him up with a few bounces on his hips. "RUNE!" He said excitedly, slapping the man a few times to get him to wake up. When he got a groggy glare, he held out his left hand in front of hte other's face so that he could see the ring. "Look!" He giggled once more, far too happy at the moment to contain himself. He definitely was happy. He could not wait to tell the whole world. He was engaged to Tanner. HE WOULD HAVE OT TELL NIKKOS and TOmias and Raphael and his mother and oooh the list went on and on!

Rune growled as he was interrupted - yet again by his brother. Why, oh why, did he think this was even a remotely smart idea, to have him live so close? Okay, it was because he liked to be woken up by him deep deep deep deep, DEEP, down. He liked his brother caring so much about him and whatnot, but he really liked when he was a spaz later in the morning. Though ... he perked up when he saw the ring. He shot up and his hand gripped the other's wrist, staring at the ring and he felt a twinge of jealousy and his heart break just a bit. "What the fuck?"​

This was one time that Tanner didn't mind Relic's energy so early in the morning. He did, however, feel bad for Rune and Calder because the blond knew that was where his lover--his fiance--was headed. Tanner pulled himself out of bed and followed at a slower rate, standing in the door way with his shoulder leaning against the jamb. He wanted the interaction, tensing up at Rune's reaction. Tanner didn't like the reaction and he was ready to jump in if he needed to.

Calder, on the other hand, was already trying to soothe Rune with a soft hand to the small of his back, rubbing little circles over the still sleep-warmed flesh. He wanted to lean up and give a kiss of congratulations, but knew that wouldn't go over quite so well with his own lover. For now, Calder just waited to see where this would go.

Rune stared at the ring for a whlie, then his brother's beaming face and another "Fuck" passed his lips. He sighed heavily. Hi eyes slipped closed for a while and he calmed himself, with a bit of help from Calder's hand. He then eventually looked back up at his beaming brother. His hands rested on either side of his face, pulling him down to plant a light kiss to his lips. "Congratulations." he whispered and then shoved him off his lap and onto the floor without a care for keeping his body safe and uninjured with the action. "Now fuck off so I can sleep." He hissed, throwing one of Calder's pillows at him - which he should be thankful for since he wanted to throw the telephone - and he then turned back to the blond, his head flopped to the pillow.

He closed his eyes again and grumbled a few times. "Go congratulate htem, but keep in mind, you disturb my sleep and I will throw you out hte window. Relic gets special treatment because he's blood."

Relic squeaked softly, tumbling to the ground and he stared over at Rune, smiling all the more. He giggled and hopped up, ignoring the aching bones he now had. He began to push Tanner out of the room, whispering a soft "He means it" to show the other that he did not just want him out. Well, he did, but he also wanted to go get some food and start to tell everyone or something. He did not now what he wanted to do yet, but he would probably spend a while cuddling and 'sucking face' with his FIANCEE!​

Calder gave a sigh to the shove, but knew that Relic would be alright, especially with Tanner rushing forward to help him to his feet once more. The blond watched the two slip out of the room as he leaned down and pressed a very soft kiss to Rune's cheek. The morphe whispered a soft 'love you' before slipping out of bed to let Rune sleep in peace. He knew that he'd likely return-Calder had mostly mastered slipping into bed without disturbing the other man while he slept-but for now, he flew across the room the minute the bedroom door was closed and gathered both men in a tight hug. Both received soft congratulatory kisses before he herded them off to the living room.

"I'm cooking you breakfast," he declared, already in the kitchen to whip up a batch of Belgian waffles for the happy couple. "And the phone is OFF LIMITS until eight." The last thing they needed was Tomias over here making a fuss and waking Rune up.

Relic giggled happily and hugged and kissed the other back. He bounced on the balls of his feet a few times, moving to sit in the living room and he watched the other begin to cook. His knees rested on the cushion with his arms crossed over the back of the sofa to watch teh blond. "Fine fine! It's so difficult though." He said with a soft little whine, leaning forward to rest his chin atop his arms. His lips pressed together in a pout as his eyes slowly opened to look back up at the man, smiling a bit more. "What if I GO to Atlantis to tell everyone ... Or call my Mom? it's um..." He glanced over to the clock and groaned. "Nevermind. Dad'll kill me." he pouted a bit more, sighing heavily.​

"As long as they don't come here to wake him up? You can do whatever you'd like... After you eat breakfast."

Tanner shook his head at Relic, coming to kneel behind him and wrap his arms around the twin's own, chin resting on his shoulder. "We'll eat and shower, then we can go up to the school," he offered softly. "Everyone's up there, anyway... Except Caden. We'll stop by his apartment before the school." The blond nuzzled his lover's cheek a little, eyes closed and a deep purr of contentment and utter happiness about him. They stayed that way until Calder called them over for breakfast, and even then Tanner was reluctant to move away from the other man.

Breakfast was had and Calder thanked before the happy couple moved to get ready to go tell the world their good news. They worked at warp speed, too excited to wait. Twenty minutes later, Tanner stood dressed and ready, waiting a bit impatiently for Relic to join him.

Relic barely ate anything. he ate a few things but really wound up playing a bit with the rest. The food was delicious, it always was, but he was too excited. The butterflies were too great for him to be able to truly eat. He wound up just staring at the ring upon his finger, not totally sure this was not yet a dream. He knew it was not. It could not be. He pinched himself a few times to be sure that it was not just his mind playing with him. Beisdes, if it was, Rune would have been happier for him, or killed him. Neither which he had done.

After he ate a bit more, forcing himself to do so, he happily took a shower with Tanner. Kissing him here and there while he washed up and hopped on out of the shower. He pulled on a pair of fishnet stockings with a black silk asian-styled dress that had silver outlines of butterflies over the fabric. He tugged the end of the dress to the middle of his thighs and then slipped into his commando boots. With that, he happily bounced his way to his fiance's side, giggling happily. HE kissed his cheek once more, lacing their fingers together before he began to drag him toward the elevator to go tell the whole world.​

Tanner was worried about Relic not eating, but knew that he had no reason to be. He knew that his lover wasn't sick or upset, and so the blond bit his tongue from urging the other man to eat more than what he wanted to.

Taking Relic's hand, Tanner lead him towards Caden's apartment. It was within walking distance from their own, and he figured that burning off some of the other man's excess energy wouldn't go amiss. It was still early when they arrived at his brother's, but Tanner knocked anyway, knowing that the older male would answer.

Caden gave a growl as he answered the door. "Raphael if you--oh."

"Lovely to see you too!" Tanner chirped, pushing his way into the apartment, tugging Relic along in tow. "So, uh, you need to wake up a bit. Cup of coffee or something."

Caden raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He studied the couple. This wasn't your regular early morning visit-they were up to something and he wanted to know what it was.

Relic arched a brow. RAphael, huh ? he chuckled softly before shaking his head and following his lover into the apartment. He released his hand once they were inside and bounced upon the balls of his feet for a while. He hummed happily and glanced over to Tanner before looking back to the blond. Oh! He had no patience for this crap. Squealing happily, he held out his left hand, wiggling his ring finger for the other man to see. "Lookie!" he chimed happily, giggling excitedly as he continued to bounce up and down.​

Caden was absolutely floored. The blond backed up until the back of his knees hit the sofa and he was forced to sit. That was a ring-a diamond ring-on Relic's finger. It took the blond several moments to recover from the shock of it all and regain the ability to move is muscles at will. When he was able to, Caden stood and wrapped his brother in a tight embrace, completely forgetting that Relic was there for the moment.

Tanner didn't, however, and he pulled his new fiance into the mix after several moments with Caden alone.

Pulling back, the older blond looked at his brother, searching for all that he needed to know. Tanner must have read him because he nodded, eyes glowing in a happy state that Caden had never seen him in before. He turned to Relic and took the man's face in his hands. "You. I don't care how tough you think you are but I will come after you if you hurt him." That said, Caden kissed Relic's cheek and hugged him while talking to Tanner. "Livi and Jules are going to have a fit that you told me first."

"Yeah. But you live closer now so I have an excuse." Both blonds laughed a little. "Get dressed. You can come to Atlantis with us-wake Raphael up for once."

Relic giggled happily. He kept his eyes to the blond on the couch, smiling all the more. He was not sure if that was a good reaction or not, but he definitely did not mind it. That and he was fairly sure he could not get the smile off his face if he wanted to. He watched them hug and he smiled even more Good. It was a good reaction. He was about to say something, tease the two, but the man pulling him into the hug stopped him. He nuzzled into Tanner, kissing his neck lightly until the embrace ended.

Listening to the other, he sighed softly. "I won't hurt him." He said gently and then smiled a little more. He took a hold of Tanner's hand, lacing their fingers and he turned to nuzzle his nose into the other's neck with a little giggle. His little sisters defintely would want to know, wouldn't they?​

Nodding, Caden moved into the bedroom to dress quickly, ready to go in less than five minutes. The trio made their way to the school, breaking up at the entrance. Caden moved down to Raphael's room and hoped that Val wouldn't become a victim to him. With a deep breath, the blond stepped up to the door and started to frantically pound on it with the side of his fists as hard and as loud as he could.

Tanner and Relic, on the other hand, moved towards Nikkos's and Tomias's room. Before either knocked, though, the blond took hold of his lover and kissed him soundly, simply wanting the closeness. "Ready?" he asked, pressing their foreheads together.

Raphael had been sleeping. He had been sleeping quite nicely ... until there was the loud pounding on the door. He groaned, turning over to try and ignore it, but the pillow thrown at his head by his 'innocent' roommate made him grumble. He slid from the bed, sticking his tongue out at Valerius and he walked to the door. He groggily opened it, staring up at Caden with a brow lifted in question. "Cay ... I adore seeing your face in the mornings, I do ... but I much more prefer to see your groggy face over you seeing mine." He stated, his eyes to the other with quite hte dull and tired look to his amethyst eyes. Valerius already was back to bed, probably ignoring them completely or doing some of his time magic voodoo.

Relic giggled happily, kissing the other and he nodded before he did not even bother with knocking. He tried hte handle. It was locked. He did not care. Taking a bobby pin from his hair, he easily picked the lock with a little hum of his own amusement. Slowly turning the knob, he poked his head inside, giddy to see the two stilli n bed. With a grin, he opened the door even more and went running into the room. He pounced Tomias, straddling his hips with a squeal. "MIAS! Wake uuuup" he said excitedly, beginning to boucne on the other and the bed,trying to get him to wake up.​

"Fair is fair," he laughed, leaning in for a little kiss hello. "Get dressed." It wasn't a question or a request-Caden wanted the other to get dressed and come out with him. Perhaps Relic and Tanner's announcement in Tomias's room could wait until they got there-Relic seemed to want to tell everyone as soon as possible, and this would just make one less stop with one more person told. The blond poked his head into the room while he waited. "Sorry Val!"

Nikkos bolted awake at the yelling, and then the bouncing upon their bed. Tomias knew better than to wake him up this way and when he saw Relic and Tanner, the administrator fell back onto the bed with a deep groan. He nudged his lover in the shoulder. "Wake up. Make them shut up. I'm tired." Nikkos pulled the covers over his head, trying to drown the sound out.

Back
Top Bottom