Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Shaking his head, Julien moved into the cottage further, offering a seat at the table to Jesse, who plopped himself down. The dark haired man bit his tongue as he ushered Val to the seat across from Jesse-the one that was furthest away. He pressed a kiss to the top of his love's head before moving into the kitchen to finish up dinner. He was sure to keep an ear out for anything going on in the dining room.

"So," Jesse said, leaning back in the chair and obviously getting his confidence back. "How long have you been with Jules?"

In the kitchen, Julien shuddered at the nickname.

Valerius set himself down, his eyes closing with the kiss to his head but he smiled lightly nonetheless. He rested Teivel in his lap, continuing to pet the little Thallus while he remained silent. At least until the other questioned him. His brow rose at the nickname, staring at the other with utter interest. Did he not know that it was rude to give someone a nickname they did not want? Or rather one that they had not been told to call the person by. Even if they found a nickname they liked, the person should always run the name by the person who they would be calling. At least, that was what he was always taught. That was why he called Julien by his full name - he had never been told differently.

Pushing aside the thoughts, he shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "We have been together since January." He informed him, not wishing to think of the months that they had been together. He did not care the amount of time. All he knew was that he loved bieng with him.​

Julien smiled at the answer as he carried the food into the dining room to set it on the table. He watched Jesse sneer at the answer and still bit his tongue while serving all three of them generous helpings of dinner. Gently, the dark haired man lifted Teivel from Val's lap and set him on the extra chair, placing a kiss to his lover's cheek as he sat. "You coddle him," he teased. His familiar most certainly wasn't used to such treatment from anyone, mainly because he never allowed it.

"And of you?" Julien asked, turning the conversation to Jesse. "There are plenty of gorgeous men in town because of Atlantis. I'm sure you've met a few?"

Jesse shuddered and shrugged. "I have very...refined tastes." Julien held back a snort.

"I see. Well. The ski lodges have the rich and powerful all the time. I used to go up each weekend before Nikkos introduced me to Valerius."

"Mmm. So Julien. How long have you lived here." Perhaps if he ignored that horned atrocity, it would go away.

Valerius pouted when he took away Teivel, quite liking having him on his lap. He laughed gently and shook his head bit. He pulled in his chair a little more, taking up his fork and beginning to break apart the meatballs, silently listening to the two. He did not mind if he was ignored. He knew he was not ignored by Julien, and that was all that counted in his books. He held out a little piece of meatball on a fork for Teivel to take, soon taking the silverware back and truly beginning to eat up his food that was so nicely made for him.​

Julien was soon very bored. He nodded to whatever Jesse had to say and made faces at Val to entertain the both of them, while denying Teivel the pleasure of attacking the jackass once again. It would be rude to let his familiar attack their dinner guest, no matter how badly he deserved it.

"So how did you come to be with him?" Jesse refused to give the horned man a name. "I mean... He's just so not---" Jesse was interrupted by a knock on the door, and Julien was grateful. He didn't want to slug the man, or release Teivel on him.

The knock on the door was merely a warning of 'pull up your pants', as Tomias kindly explained to Nikkos as he just waltzed his way into the cabin. A smile to his lips and he spotted Julien and Valerius at the table. "Vaaal!" He chimed happily, skipping to the table and not even making note of the other party that was there. He grinned as he stopped beside the horned male, clapping his hands together. "So! Here's the deal ... Relic scares me and has told me to steal you, probably tomorrow, so that he can use you as a model." He stated excitedly, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he beamed down at the little horned boy. It was true too. Relic scared him a lot. Sometimes more than Rune. Rune was just more impulsive. Relic was calculated and would probably pour hot oil down his throat -- or something. He had gotten that threat before... buuut the little cross-dresser requested Valerius. Apparently he made an outfit that wound up screaming the man, so he wanted to try it on him to see if he would like it.

Valerius went wide-eyed, staring up at Tomias and he giggled softly with a shake of his head. "Okay, Mr. Arcule. I will call Relic later tonight to inform him that I will be there tomorrow" he glanced to the date real quick, double checking that it was Saturday as he thought and he nodded a bit. Tomorrow there was no school so he could really ust come over whenever the twin and him both were up.​

He was grateful for the interuption and he stood to greet Nikkos despite the death glare from Jesse. He wanted the other man to leave his home but he wasn't rude enough to say so. Perhaps he would get frustrated if... "Why don't you two join us for dinner? There's plenty of food and Teivel won't mind giving up his seat..." The Thallus growled, to which Julien growled back at him.

Nikkos looked around, a little unsure. "Are you sure...? I mean, you have a guest and we don't want to intrude..."

Tomias perked up. A dinner invitation? oh, that was lovely! he smiled and nodded. "Oh! I would love to!" He chimed happily , taking the Thallus and placing him in Valerius' lap before he moved and sat down happily at the table. He took some spaghetti and meatballs, plopping themo nto the plate happily. He smiled to himself and took a large bite of the food, sighing contently. He was sure to chew properly and then swallow, looking over at Julien. "It's delicious! Far better than anything Nikkos makes." He grinned, turning to his love and poking his tongue out playfully before patting the seat beside him. "Sit. Join. Eat! It's goooood,." He chimed, laughing lightly.​

Jesse was in utter shock. How dare he! How dare he not only not mention that the horned beast would be intruding upon their date but then to invite others who were obviously too think to see that this was a date!? He was livid and he was seething as the man sat next to him and dug in without a second thought. "Did you ever think he was just trying to be polite and didn't really want you here?" he growled towards Tomias.

Nikkos blushed a bit at his lover's enthusiasm but he did move to join the dinner party, after grabbing an extra plate from the kitchen. A smack was given to Tomias's head when Nikkos was sure he wasn't chewing on anything. "See if I cook for you again!" Of course, he would take pity on his lover and cook for him, but that was beside the point at the moment. The administrator looked towards Jesse, eyebrow raised.

"Did you ever think that this is Julien's house and he can invite whomever he wishes to dinner?" Nikkos now poked his own tongue out at the other man, thoroughly not liking him, as he helped himself to dinner. "How are you feeling, Val?"

Tomias arched a brow. He looked over at the man, looking him over a few times before he snorted. "Of course not. He would tell me if he wanted my cute little ass out." He stated with a wink before squeaking at being hit. He pouted, his hand rubbing at the back of his head and he sighed softly. Listening to Nikkos retort, he nodded and turned once more back to teh rude little prick. "Exactly. So, suck it up." he added and took another twirl of spaghetti aroudn his fork, eating it silently and glancing over to Valerius when the question was directed toward him.

The horned male blinked a few times before he smiled warmly. "I am fine, thank you Mr. Alexander." He said gently, feeding some more meatball to Teivel before he took a bite for himself. He swallowed after a few moments and went on. "It was actually quite fun to be backi n Ireland with Julien. I saw a few old friends there...' He giggled lightly, a faint pink tinting to his cheeks as he remembered Seth, and that was when his attention when back to the Thallus and his meal.​

Jesse seethed and Julien found it was time to step in. "There's no use being rude to my friends, or my partner," he stated flatly. "They are a part of my life, and if you wish to be a friend as well then you will simply have to learn to deal with them."

Wide eyed, Jesse looked at the Frenchman. "Friends? Friends! Are you out of your mind? I don't want to be friends! That's not enough!" Julien shrugged as he sat and continued to eat his meal.

"It will have to be. I have no plans of leaving Valerius and nothing you say or do could ever make me want to."

Had he just been rejected in front of three other people?! Growling, Jesse stood up and loomed over the small-ish table, obviously threatening Val. "You! It's all your fault!" His hand reached up to smack the other man, but instead he threw it down to his side in a fit when Teivel had latched himself into the soft flesh of the man's forearm.

Valerius squeaked, looking up at the man and he perked up when Teivel was off his lap. "Teivel!" he stood up instantly, concern to his features and he took a hold of the little Thallus' rump, forcing the man's hand to stop fidgetting. His fingers wiggled in, prying off the Thallus' jaw - using quite a bit of his strength mind you - and he pulled him back and against his chest, holding him tightly enough to not harm but also so he could not leap at the man in front of them. The mossy-haired man sighed softly, looking in front of him at the man. "I am sorry that this is how you feel, truly I am. You do not seem like a bad guy ... but Julien is my boyfriend. I love him with all my heart and I do not wish to lose him. There are plenty of other men out there for you, ones who are not taken. And if you cannot be our friend without trying to steal him then there is no point in you staying, sir. I am sorry but that is the truth."​

Looking at the wound, Julien only shook his head. There was a chunk of flesh missing, but that was the least amount of damage the Thallus would do. Generally, Jesse was lucky that he was not missing an arm. Moving over to stand behind Valerius, the Frenchman wrapped his arms around the horned man's shoulders, stroking his familiar's head with a finger. "I quite agree. You can see yourself out-which is what I wholly recommend-or I can ask that Tomias helps you to the door." Jesse, cradling his arm to his chest, plopped himself back down in the chair.

"No. I was invited for dinner and that is what I am going to stay for."

Julien looked over to both Nikkos and Tomias, not caring who 'helped' him, so long as the man was tossed out on his ass.

Tomias looked over at the man that sat beside him, arching a brow as he did so. He sighed heavily. "Sorry, your invite was revoked." He stated, standing up and walking over to the man. Effortlessly, he lifted him from the chair and draped him over his shoulder, turning on a heel to walk to the door. Opening it with a foot, he tossed the other out and onto his rump. "When you can learn to behave, then you may be able to play with teh other kiddies." he winked and then slammed the door in the other's face, locking it for good measure. Turning on his heel, he walked back to the table, clapping his hands together. "So! What's for dessert?"​

As Jesse was placed outside, Nikkos pulled the blinds with a thought-there was no need for a peeping tom! The administrator scooted away from Teivel, still not liking the Thallus, leaving Tomias to sit where the other guest had been with a sympathetic smile. "Sorry?"

"Thank you, Tomias." Julien smiled as he began to clear the table. "Dessert is chocolate pudding with whipped cream." It was one of his own favorites.

Raphael stared at the clock for quite some time. Staring and staring and eventually, he could not stand it anymore. he needed to go see Caden. He had not seen him in so long and he definitely wanted to see his boyfriend. So, he hopped out of bed and poked his tongue out at the empty bed, then off to stalk the halls it was. He made his way toward the man's dorm, standing in front of the door and looking over the object for a while. Eventually, his shoulders lifted into a nonchalant shrug and he knocked upon the door, waiting for the man to answer.

Gabriel, on the other hand, was stil cuddled up in bed beside Sergei. It was Sunday and they had no where to go, so why bother getting out? They were comfortable and Tania had even made herself cozy at their feet. His arms wrapped around the redhead's form, resting his head upon his boyfriend's shoulder and he smiled warmly. They had not done anything else past a kiss since the first initial time and for once .. Gabriel began to crave it. He did not normally, but there was just something about being that close and connected with his lover that made the man want to be with him in that sort of way more often. Not that he dared to tell Sergei. No. He did not want to freak him out or have him think he was some horny freak. So, his lips kept shut and content with being pressed to the other's lips.​

Groggy, Caden took his time to shuffle out of bed. If whoever was on the other side of the door was there this early, then they deserved to wait a few extra minutes. He slipped into a pair of pajama pants before finally making his way to the door three full minutes later. He wasn't surprised that it was Raphael, and the blond simply turned and headed back for his bed, leaving the door open for the redhead to enter the room on his own. "Five o'clock in the damned morning. You'd think I was back at school! Can't even sleep when I don't have classes." Caden continued to grumble as he climbed into bed and pulled the covers up over himself.

Sergei was quite comfortable to curl into Gabriel and sleep in on the weekends. He liked having his boyfriend's head tucked securely under his chin as he slowly woke up, and he especially liked the warmth of the other man's body close to his. It was also the Russian's favorite time to study Gabe's aura. It was always much softer when he was sleepy, and always so very pretty. Sometimes, it even dimmed into a sunny yellow that made the redhead smile. Today, though, it stayed green, though a bit darker than it usually was, which worried him. "You are okay?" he asked softly, hugging the other more tightly to him. "Your glow is... Em... Off."

Raphael pouted. He had not really realized how early it was. He went to bed early because he had no little Valerius to bother until the middle of hte night. He went early, woke up just as early. He did not really think to look at the clock until ... Caden yelled, well, groaned, about the time. He smiled warmly, opening the door a little more. He pushed it closed and kicked off his shoes before walking over to the man. He slid on top of the covers beside the other. He rested his chin on his shoulder, pouting just a little bit. "I just wanted to see your beautiful faaace." He said with a little whimper, leaning forward and nuzzling into his neck.

Gabriel blinked a few times. His aura? Oh ... It must be showing. He chewed his bottom lip a little and tilted his head back to look at him and he smiled a little weakly. He slowly pushed his form up, arms crossing and delicately resting upon the other's stomach. "Sergei ... Last week... Did you enjoy yourself that one night? I know you really are not sexual but ... I had a nice time ... and well, I would not mind to ... do it again." He admitted, blushing a little more as he thought about the one night they shared together.​

"My face is going to be just as beautiful when the damn sun is up," he grumbled, shifting closer to the wall so that Raphael wasn't so precariously perched on the edge of the bed. "Go to sleep." Even if the other didn't, Caden was going to. He'd been up late packing. He and Tanner had finally found an apartment for him, but it wasn't ready until next week. Still, the blond was one to always be ready and so he had started packing immediately, living out of boxes rather than suitcases.

Caden didn't wake up again until it was nearing nine. He stretched his limbs out with a groan and then turned to see if Raphael had fallen asleep or abandoned him for something more stimulating.

Watching Gabriel, Sergei continued to study him. The words didn't really make sense until the other man started talking about him not being very sexual. When it all clicked, the redhead leaned forward to kiss his boyfriend, their lips lingering together for some time. "Габриэль." The Russian quite liked the other man's name in his native language and had decided to call him that, after telling him what it meant, of course. "You... Em... You need to talk Russian!" he laughed a little, flopping back down into the pillows to gather his thoughts in English.

"I do not read your mind, yeah? I read a glow. I could not know that was what you were wanting. I did enjoy that night. Very much." The redhead coaxed the other man up and kissed him again. "Габриэль is 'Gabriel'," he informed the other before nuzzling into his neck and chest a little bit.

Raphael pouted. Stupid CAden. He spoiled his plans. He looked up at the other, watching him sleep for just a little while before he smiled contently. Settling down and against him, he relaxed even more. Eventually, he wound up even moving under the covers with the blond. He was a bit tired still, and well, what else was there to do other than sleep when the one you wanted to 'play with' was currently sleeping himself? So, he slept.

Even by the time the other woke up, he was sitll asleep. He had wound up with a hand on the other's chest and the other hand beneath the pillow, cuddled up beside him. His crimson locks fanned over his delicate features, long lashes rested upon his pale cheeks, a gentle rise and fall of his chest when he breathed. HE looked so very calm and innocent while he slept.

Gabriel listened to the other and he smiled warmly. He loved Sergei so, so very much. He leant up to kiss his lips after the last of his speech was said - finishing with the statement of his name in Russian. He quite liked the sound of it. He nuzzled into his chest a little bit, relaxing once more. "I was worried you would not like it." He admitted, blushing just a little bit more. He smiled absently to himself, his forefinger beginning to draw along the back of Sergei's hand. "Then ... I shall not be afraid to initiate again." he added, tilting his eyes up to look up at the other. "You either, okay? It goes both ways ... When you want that again, just start it ... or something ..." he was going to try and explain a little further about how they did not have to if one was not in the mood, but he figured he was butchering it all enough as it was.​

Smiling at the sight that greeted him, Caden settled back down into the bed, curling into Raphael's side a bit more. He rather liked lying like this with the other, even if he wasn't really able to admit it out loud just quite yet. He'd gotten a bit better though. The past month had helped him to be a bit more open with the other man, and even to acknowledge him as a boyfriend rather than an annoying gnat by his side. Leaning up, the blond nipped at the redhead's bottom lip, suckling on the flesh a little bit after. His arm wrapped around Raphael's middle while he continued to kiss him.

Turning onto his side, Sergei held Gabriel close. "Why afraid?" He wanted to know why the other had been afraid. His own answer was rather easy and had everything to do with his past, but his boyfriend didn't have such an excuse and it intrigued the Russian. Idly, his hand moved up to stroke through Gabriel's silky hair, trying to read the other's aura.

A soft little groan passed the redhead's lips when he felt something upon them. His brows furrowed as the sensation continued. Eventually, his eyes opened to see his little blond cuddled up and kissing him. He smiled, his amethyst eyes sparkling just slightly as he leant toward him to kiss his lips properly. "Hey" he whispered softly, kissing him again and his groggy self set back just a little. "You look sexy when you sleep." he added ever so sleepily, his filter not yet coming on to tell his brain that some things may not be appropriate to say.

Gabriel sighed heavily. "I do not know, exactly." he admitted, blushing a little bit more. "We were never ... intimate like that and I was worried you would not have liked it." He sighed softly and then nuzzled back into the other's neck with a little groan. "It doesn't matter, Sergei ... I was just a worry-wort."​

A pretty blush colored Caden's cheeks as his hand moved up to cup Raphael's cheek that wasn't against the pillows. The blond continued to kiss the other man for several minutes before pulling back just enough to rest their foreheads together. His eyes slipped closed and Caden nuzzled into his boyfriend's cheek, enjoying the soft bit of sleepy affection. Once more, he leaned up to kiss the other though briefly this time. "I think I'm falling in love with you," was whispered back before his face was buried into Raphael's chest, afraid of the response.

"Mmm... Never worry," Sergei soothed, hugging Gabriel close. It was a little different for him to be doing the reassuring, but the Russian found that he liked doing so. "I will always say what I do not like." They cuddled a bit more before Tania had made her presence more known, wedging herself between her two daddies with her cold and wet nose pressing against both of their cheeks.

Raphael gladly kissed the man back, quite happy to do so. He definitely enjoyed kissing him, especially when the other initiated it. He always felt reassured when Caden kissed him. He had his fears that Caden did not really want to be with him. He stayed where he was, listening to the other when he finally stopped kissing him. He arched a brow, looking down at the other and he smiled a little groggily. He leant down to kiss the top of the blond's head, smiling a little more. "So, you're slowly catching up to my feelings for you." He whispered lightly, kissing him again and he then settled back against the pillows. His hand lifted to absently trail his fingers through the other's hair.

Gabriel smiled warmly, nuzzling into the man and he smiled a bit more. He sighed contently and rested his hand upon Sergei's neck, enjoying their moments together - at least until there was a cold nose against his cheek. He smiled and looked down at the little pup. He petted the top of her head and sighed gently. His eyes fluttered closed for a few moments and then slowly lifted those amethyst orbs up to Sergei. "Do you think she needs to go outside?"​

Caden pressed himself closer, eyes shutting tightly as he allowed the other to 'pet' him. They were silent for several minutes, simply enjoying each other's company before the blond's thoughts caught up with him a bit more. "So what are you going to do when I move into my apartment and you can't wake me up at five in the morning?" he asked, still not lifting his head. It was nice to lay like this with someone else, he decided.

Laughing a little, Sergei reached to pet Tania's side, stroking over the silky fur several times before the question was asked. "Yes." Still, he wished that taking her out didn't mean getting out of bed. It was never the same to get back into it once you'd gotten up. The Russian lingered for a few more minutes before sighing (and before Tania started to whimper) and rolling out of the warmth of the bed. The redhead slipped on a pair of sneakers and lifted the pup from the bed to fasten her leash onto her collar.

It didn't take long to walk her, letting her puppy energy loose from the leash the moment the door shut behind him.

Back
Top Bottom