Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Valerius woke up, spotting the note and her perked up. He looked over the note and smiled all the more. He giggled as he got up and stretched. Quickly he showered and he caled up Raphael to drive him. It would be pointless to come back in two cars and well, he did not even have a car. He kissed his roommate on the cheek before heading out to go find the man in the market. He wandered around and eventually spotted him, beaming instantly - until he saw someone next to him. His brows furrowed and his cheeks puffed out and he shook his head.

Walking over to the man, he took a hold of Julien's hand, smiling warmly as he leant up to kiss his cheeks. "Good morning." He said softly, ignoring the man nearby.​

Julien really did smile this time, leaning into the kisses. "That's it?" he teased, stopping and turning towards Val. "That's all I get?" He laughed a little before leaning down and pressing a proper kiss to the horned man's lips. Hugging the other man to him after their lips broke apart, the dark haired man press his lips to the top of the other's head and rocked him back and forth a couple of times before turning to continue through the market. "How did you sleep, sweetheart?"

Valerius hooked his arm around the other's waist, hugging him to his form for a while before he relaxed a while later. He took in the other's scent and shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "It was okay. Better when you're there, though." He whispered, looking up at him and smiling a little more. He definitely enjoyed waking up next ot the man but he would not be some spoiled little brat and complain. He was going shopping for them after all and well, he cooked! Hel iked that. He really could only make toast and the essential things like that. Hedid not want to try to do anything else, and well, had no reason to since Julien spoiled him.

Glancing around, he slowly turned back to the man, a pout tracing his features. "Julien ... Who was that man before?"​

Laughing a little, Julien hugged Val closer to him as they walked. "I like sleeping next to you better, too," he admitted softly as he picked out a couple of plump tomatoes. Paying for them and adding them to his bag, the Frenchman's arm returned around his lover's as they began to walk again. "Who?" When he looked around and caught sight of... well, whoever that was, Julien gave a soft "oh." "I don't know, honey. Some man who doesn't hear right, I suppose." Shrugging, Julien lead him down the next aisle. "It doesn't matter, right? I'm not going anywhere." He pecked a kiss to the man's head and squeezed him tight into his side.

Their blissful day, though, had to end of course.

"What's this? I thought we had dinner plans!" Julien looked up to see the pouting stranger.

"I told you no. Perhaps cotton swabs might be a good investment for you."

"Ah but you didn't say no after I told you my name!"

"And I didn't tell you yes. I already have dinner plans with my sweet Val here for the rest of eternity." That said, he turned to Val. "Some strawberries? I know a lovely dessert recipe..."

Valerius nodded and giggled ever so gently. "okay." He said happily, nuzzling into his chest softly and he took in a deep breath, loving the other's scent so much. He had missed waking up to the man. His scent, his warmth, his kisses - they were definitely addicting. He smiled warmly while they went around shopping. He gave a few ideas here and there, saying how he was craving this and how good that would be and qas quite happy with the foods they put in the other's bag.

When the strange man once more came up to Julien, his grip around the other's hand tightend a little bit. He could not help but to bej ealuos. He knew his love would not do anything to ever hurt him or even think of entertaining the idea of going out on a date with this guy, but he was still paranoid. Thereh ad to be plenty of fellows that were better looking and well, just better than him in general. What if Julien got bored of him?

He kept his eyes to the man, listening silently to the two converse and he smiled all the more, relaxed. He thought for a while and then nodded. "Yes. Some strawberries would be lovely. I have not had any good ones in a while ... May we get some for chocolate covered strawberries too?"​

He smiled, hand coming up to cup his cheek. "Anything you wish, sweetheart." He gave a soft little swat to Val's rear end. "Go pick some out." He fully had every intention of giving this guy a piece of his mind. Watching Val go, Julien finally turned back to the stranger. "You're not understanding. I'm not interested in you. I'm not interested in having dinner with you or getting to know you. I'm only interested in you going away and never returning into my line of sight again."

"Ahh. But that's no fun!" He stepped up and a strong hand came to cup the back of Julien's neck, attempting to pull him forward for a kiss.

It was lucky that Teivel was close by, because before anything else could happen, the man had a set of sharp teeth embedded into his leg. Jesse yelped and jumped back, kicking the Thallus off of his leg. "What the fuck is that thing!" he screeched, stepping away. Laughing, Julien answered.

"My bodyguard." He shook his head and turned to head back towards Val. "He's worse if you come back," he warned, leaving for his lover.

Valerius pouted but went off to get the berries, getting a good two dozen from one of the kind ladies there. He smiled warmly at her and she seemed a little wary, at least until she heard him begin to ramble about how his love was spoiling him and she realized that he was utterly adorable. On the bright side, he got quite the discount on the strawberries. He thanked her, took the berries and then turned to Julien just in time for him to return to his side. He smiled, looking over at Teivel and giggling lightly. He leant over and kissed the top of the Thallus' head with a soft "Thank you"

He straightened up and he took a hold of the other's hand, offering the berries in teh other. "Here." He said softly, laughing gently and he then leant over to nuzzle into his shoulder once more, wrapping an arm around his form and he smiled a bit more. "So, um, where to?"​

Kissing Val, Julien took the berries and added them to his bag. "I think...we're done here?" he asked nudging his lover towards the exit. They would bring the fruits and veggies home before... Well he didn't know what they were going to do today, but he did know that the food had to be brought home. When they got home, though, there was a box sitting on the doorstep. Julien raised an eyebrow as Teivel moved over and sniffed it once before attacking into the box, red rose petals flying everywhere. The Frenchman could guess where it came from, but he had no idea how that man had found where he lived. Shaking his head, Julien lead Valerius past his familiar and into the house. "I suppose Teivel will have a nice treat today then." He tried to sound calm, but really Julien was a little more than worried.

Valerius looked at the box and he felt his heart pull just a little bit. He was scared. Scared to lose Julien in some way. What if this man turned out to be some psycho? Or worse, if it turned out he persisted and Julien liked that? he did not want to lose his love. He loved his boyfriend too much. He really did want to be with him forever, or close to. He did not know what that man's issue was, but he did not like it.

Stepping over the box, he slowly took his hand back and wrapped his arms around his lower torso and hugged his slender form tightly. He stood in the doorway, looking over at hte man while he put away the groceries and everything else. Slowly, he walked over to the other and he wrapped his arms around his form, hugging him firmly aainst his torso. "Julien .. Please ... do not ever leave me ... I love you." He whispered, ever so pathetically.​

Val attaching himself to him was never a surprise, and Julien automatically now wrapped his arms around the man's shoulders and hugged him close. The words, though, were a surprise and the Frenchman looked down at the other. "Leave you? Why on earth would I leave you sweetheart?" He hugged his lover more tightly, pressing soft little kisses into his hair and his horns as they rocked back and forth just a little bit. "I don't know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours, but it should stop. You never have to doubt my utter love for you." Leaning down, he kissed the horned male, sealing his words with a loving kiss.

"Come on. We'll coat the strawberries then, hmm?"

Valerius listened to the other, relaxing happily with everything he said. He smiled gently, gripping him tighter for a while. He did not want to leave his embrace just yet. There was no point in leaving his arms yet. He wanted to hold him and take in his scent and just ... be with him. His eyes sliped closed while he nuzzled into him for a few moments.

Eventually, he nodded and pulled back from the other, smiling lightly as he leant up to kiss his lips again. "okay. Strawberries it is." He said, giggling softly with a faint pink tinted to his cheeks. He took a hold of his hand, gripping the limb tightly before slowly letting it go to fetch the other things. Chocolate, the strawberries, a cookie sheet to put hte berries on afterward. ATl east, he thought that was where they would go. Either that or the rack thing, right? Oh, he had no clue.​

Smiling, Julien moved to gather the double boiler for the chocolate and wax paper to line the cookie sheet with. A little cooking spray to be sure the paper didn't shift, and they were ready to go. The Frenchman laid out paper towels and asked his lover to wash and dry the berries. "Completely dry," he reminded with a little bump of the hip as he started to melt down the chocolate. "Otherwise the chocolate will slide right off of them."

Julien stirred, being sure the candy didn't burn, and he even added a little bit of the cooking spray to ensure that. It took close to fifteen minutes for the chocolate to melt completely. "All ready?" he asked, taking one of the strawberries to test.

Valerius nodded to the other, turning and he began to wash the fruit, being sure he padded them dry perfectly. He may or may not have been eating some of the smaller ones when he was sure Julien was not looking. The evidence was on his lips and fingers, but he still did not care. They were so delicious. He really loved strawberries. They were just delightful.

When he heard Julien's question, he perked uip and nodded. Sliding the berries closer to him, he lent up to kiss his cheek, leaving a little red strawberry stain where his lips were. He giggled lightly at the kiss mark before walking over to get a wet paper towel. HE returned to his love's side, beginning to wipe down the kiss he left on his cheek. "Sorry ... I could not resist the strawberries." He stated with another little, soft giggle.​

He could only smile at the red stained lips and fingers. Julien turned and swept Valerius up into a passionate kiss, arms holding their bodies close together. "Mmm... Now you know how I feel about you!" he declared before descending upon his lover's lips once more. The playing didn't last too long-the chocolate could still burn-but Julien did kiss a line down the mossy haired man's neck before pulling away just a bit. "I do love you, Val." One last peck and then the other was let go completely so that they could finish their dessert.

They didn't get far when a knock on the door interrupted them and Julien cocked his head to the side in confusion. Who would be visiting?

Valerius squeaked gently when the other pulled him up and into a passionate kiss. His eyes slipped closed instantly and his lips returned the kiss completely. His hand weakly grabbed a hold of the front of his love's shirt, a little moan passed his lips. Oh, he definitely knew just what to do to make him weak in the knees, and right now, was no exception. His hand moved behind him to grab a hold of the counter with a pathetic little nod. "I know." He said softly, blushing deeper than even the strawberries were. He wiped off his lips and hands with the wet paper towel, tossing it into the garbage just as there was a knock on the door.

He looked over at the door instantly before glancing to Julien. "I ... will get that." He whispered softly, moving past him to head to the door. He did not want the chocolate to burn, so Julien had to stay in there, right? He stopped in front of the door, his curiosity getting the better of him as he turned the knob and slowly pulled it away. "Um ... Hello?"​

Nodding, Julien instructed Teivel to go to the door with Val. He didn't trust whoever was there because anyone it should be, like Nikkos, would have called before showing up. As it turned out, he heard his little Thallus growl and he knew exactly who it was. "Val!" he called, walking into the living room. "Go finish up the strawberries, sweetheart." The Frenchman didn't want Val around the creep. He wasn't trying to get rid of his lover, but simply put him out of harm's way. He pressed a kiss to the horned male's cheek. "The chocolate is off so it won't burn."

Valerius stiffened when he saw the man at the door, jaw clenching and he eventually relaxed when he heard Julien. He smiled lightly, nodding a bit. "Okay." He said softly, glancing to the man once more before he began to make his way toward the kitchen once more. He headed into the kitchen, being sure he could still hear and see the other two. HE dipped a strawberry in the chocolate, settling it onto the pan and he tried to keep busy. He knew he had to. Otherwise, he would wind up going over there and dragging Julien away and slamming the door in the other's face​

Jesse snorted at the control that Julien had over this Val fellow. Well, he would have to give up that control when they were finally together, but that was well beside the point. Jesse had moved into an apartment not far from the Frenchman's cottage a few months ago and from the moment he'd seen Julien, he'd been infactuated with him. He watched him, studied him... He knew Val existed but didn't care. As far as he was concerned, he wasn't worthy of being with such a beauty as Julien.

"Hello!" he offered cheerfully when the horned beast was out of the room. "I thought perhaps we could have lunch instead! You seem to have something against dinner so..."

Julien rolled his eyes, keeping Teivel at a safe distance...for now. "No."

Jesse pouted. "There's that word again! Come ooonnnnnn! It's a harmless little lunch!"

Sighing, Julien shifted his weight and looked at the other with stern eyes. "Look. This is not going to happen. You need to stop and go away before I have to make you." Julien went to close the door, but the man's foot stopped it... Until Teivel sunk his teeth into his flesh once more. The dark haired man couldn't help but laugh, even though it was cruel and he was sure that Jesse could hear him on the other side of the door.

Valerius remained inthe kitchen, hearing the two's conversation and he bit into his bottom lip even more. He dipped a few more of the strawberries and placed them on the pan. When he heard the door attempting to be closed, he turned and began to walk back to Julien. He wrapped his arms around the other's form and held onto him tightly. His eyes slipped closed and he buried his face into the other's chest, not wanting to leave his embrace right now. He took in a few deep breaths before tilting his head back to look up at him. "Julien ... If ... you think it would make him go away ... You ... could probably go out for coffee .. or something." He offered, his voice etting lower and he took in another deep breath, sighing softly. "Anything to get him to go away.."​

Julien held on tightly to Valerius, rocking them back and forth a little bit. He considered the words, but knew that there was no way that his lover would be comfortable with that arrangement. But the Frenchman's mind still worked, trying to find some possible solution to their problem. He had none for the moment. "Come on," he encouraged, pulling away just enough so that they could walk. "Lets finish the berries and then we can brainstorm."

They finished the strawberries and cleaned up, setting the fruit in the fridge to let the chocolate harden. Once done, Julien lead Val into the living room to cuddle up on the sofa. There was nothing else that needed to be done, and he knew that his lover needed a bit of comfort at the moment. "How about we--we--invite him to dinner? If he wants to be friends with me, well you're a big part of that package." Julien explained his plot to Val-that he would 'forget' to mention that Val would be there... The Frenchman was a little sick of being caught off guard, and he wanted to be the one to do that to someone else for a change.

"What do you think, sweetheart?"

VAlerius listened to the other, cuddling up to him and he smiled warmly. "Okay." he siad softly, his head moved to rest on the other's lap. His eyes slipped closed and he let out a content little sigh. He loved Julien so, so very much. More than anyone else he had ever been with before. he was there for him and he just adored everything about the man. Oh, there were so many benefits to being with his boyfriend. He giggled at teh thoughts, blushing softly before he glanced up at the other, smiling a little more. "I love you."​

Julien had seen Jesse in the marketplace again that week. He smirked to himself as he jotted down: Saturday, 8pm, my place for dinner. The Frenchman slipped the piece of paper into the other man's basket and left. Julien had a feeling that the other would know who it was from and so he didn't even bother acknowledging the other man.

Saturday came quickly and Julien prepared one of Valerius's favorites: spaghetti and meatballs. Teivel was instructed to be on his best behavior unless told otherwise and when the doorbell rang, Julien kissed Val's head and gave him a quick squeeze, guiding him to answer the door with him.

Valerius was nervous. He was not sure what would happen tonight. he relaly, really was not sure. He put on his favorite green jacket that was lined with black fur. He made sure his hair was washed and brushed to hopefully stay nice. His pants fit him prefectly as normal and his golden eyes looked around the whole kitchen, trying to think of what he could do to help. The scent of the sauce that Julien was making filledh is nose and he instantly calmed down even more. Oh, it smelled delightful! he could not wait to eat.

The knock on the door made him jump and he was not sure if he wanted to go to the door with Julien, but it looked like he had no option. He blushed a pale red, his hand gripping Julien's tightly as his golden eyes kept to his feet, unsure of what to do.​

Before he opened the door, Julien bent his head to capture Val's lips in a quick kiss. "Relax, Val. I'm right here--always." He gave a little squeeze before straightening up and opening the door, greeting Jesse with a bright smile. "Right on time!" Julien acted as if nothing were wrong and that he had mentioned Val in the little note.

Jesse's eyes widened when he saw the horned male standing beside Julien. What the hell was this? Dark eyes narrowed. He didn't like it when games were played with him. "What happened to your place?" he nearly spat.

"This is my place," Julien offered. "For now..." He didn't mention why it might not be his in the near future because that didn't really matter. The Frenchman stood back and offered his home to the other man, keeping Valerius close to him and nudging Teivel with his foot to stop the growling.

"Your note was misleading."

"Was it?" Julien played dumb. "I don't see how. I invited you to dinner... I have dinner cooking..."

Jesse growled but stepped inside nonetheless. It was late and he was hungry and maybe he could swing things in his favor...

Valerius looked up at the man, not liking the look he was giving them which made his eyes fall back to Teivel. He smiled lightly, bending down to pet the top of the Thallus' head, trying to calm him a little bit. When Jesse walked in though, he released Julien's hand to fully scoop up the growling being into his arms. His fingers delicately trailed down his spine, from the top of his head. He watched the other and saw how unhappy he looked. He chewed his lip for a moment before forcing himself to stop and put his attention back to the Thallus in his arms. He continued to pet him, waiting to be told to do something or that dinner was ready.​

Back
Top Bottom