Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Bailey's confusion only lasted until the woman opened her mouth. Then he realized the dynamic of the people in front of him and he eased a bit. There was no reason to worry. But now he felt like he was intruding. Great. Well, at least he had a taste of what Bar--Mew? The bartender snickered at the nickname, burying his face into the man's shoulder to try to keep himself from outright laughing. He bit his lip to control himself, and after several minutes, he had. The dark haired man muttered a quick 'sorry' to the other before falling silent again. Though, he couldn't help thinking that perhaps he'd have to reevaluate his 'lover' nickname...

"Do you wanna take a rain check?" he finally asked, not sure of what to ask, really. Bae didn't want to interrupt the family time, or discussion.

Bartholomew turned to glare at the man beside him, growling once more and he then shot a quick glare to his mother - once more easily stopped by her lack of moving and the fact that ... she scared hte livin daylights out of him. She has been a lycan far longer than he ever has and well, he did not want to mess with her - ever. "Shut it, Bailey." He hissed, turning back to the woman an then shook his head to the 'rain check'. "No."

The woman nodded a bit and then clapped her hands together. "You two carry on your merry way. We'll be in town for a while, and yes, that means I expect to see you tomorrow. Or else I will go to your work and stalk you and make you wish you were never born." She smirked before leaning forward to place a kiss to her son's cheek, her right hand hooking with Lance's left - the tattoos both had on their wrists forming into a full heart-locket. Jordan, his mother, had a half of a heart locket on the inside of her right wrist with a beautiful "L" in the center. Lance had the same type of designed locket, only his had a "J" in the center.

"Behave." She winked and then began to pull her husband past the two toward their hotel.​

Bae's teeth sunk into Bart's arm when his full name was used. He didn't bite hard enough to draw blood, but close. When the man's parents had left, the bartender was quick to pin the other man to the wall, knee snug against his crotch. "Warned you, didn't I?" Were it anyone else, he'd had left and gone home frustrated. But this was Bart and the man was akin to a sex god. Bae couldn't bring himself to turn around let alone leave. Instead, he gave a decent thrust up with his knee and a sharp nip to the other man's bottom lip. It was only enough to draw a gasp at the most, but it got the point across at least. His eyes flashed lustfully as his foot was replaced to the ground and the waiter's hand was taken to be lead back to Bae's apartment.

Bartholomew went wide-eyed at suddenly being pressed against the wall, looking down at hte other and he let out a soft little groan, quite aroused more than anything - which made the knee thrusted up even worse. He walked with the other, trying to think of a way to get his parents out of town. He definitely wanted that to happen sooner rather than later. He leant over, kissed the side of the other's neck and chuckled darkly into the flesh. "You know, I quite like your full name.' He whispered, nipping the nape of his neck and he smirked even more. Ah, angry sex would be quite fun. With Bailey, he did not doubt angry would also be violent. There definitely was something about that idea that got him ... quite perky.

The man wasted no time, once inside the apartment - barely inside - to toss the other onto the couch and top him with quite the many rough kisses and nips and everything of the like. TOnight, was going to be something else. He definitely made sure of that as the hours passed by and somehow or another, after all the biting, the growling, the throwing of each other, they wound up on the bed, the lycan boy panting heavily as he flopped to the side, after the fourth round, and looked over at the man. He chuckled a little bit, lenaing over to kiss his lips, then settling back... for am oment at least.

He gasped and clapped his hands toether "That's it!" He chimed, leaning over the man to steal his phone real quick. Lying on his stomach, he glanced to the clock, mumbling time changes to himself and decided that it was not too early to call. So, dialing the number, he grinned as he rested the phone against his ear. Waiting for a few moments, he perked up, a pout forming to his lips. "Grandmum ... Mom and Dad are picking on me again. They won't leave me alone." He said, his tone a little whiny at first but soon turned into a normal one. He listened silently, beaming even more. "Thank you Grandmum." He paused, listening to the woman and nodded. "Yes. I'm behaving. I love you too ... Thank you. Bye." He blew a kiss before hanging up, grinning as he flopped his head onto the pillow. "Ah ... Now I can sleep."​

Rounds of sex with Bart always helped him to feel better. Bae collapsed next to the man, not at all considering telling him to leave. They had sex, he slept and left in the morning. It was as much a part of their routine as the other man showing up at the club and teasing him by dancing with other men before waiting outside for him. He did raise an eyebrow, however, when the other reached across him to grab the phone and dial a number. The conversation was humorous and he couldn't help but chuckle at it.

"You're running to your grandmother?" Shaking his head, the dark haired man leaned over for one last kiss and then slept.

Morning came much too soon, as always, and Bae rolled out of bed to limp to the shower. Last night had been more rough than he'd thought...

He chuckled with a nod. "Oh yes. Completely." He stated before grinning and just falling asleep with the other. He needed the rest. Ah. it was a lovely one too. He found, he quite enjoyed sleeping beside the other. He was comfortable and well, the extra warmth always was nice. He cuddled up into the man while they slept, holding him all the while and falling into quite the deep dream.

By the time morning came, and Bae woke up, Bartholomew was already in the shower and washing away the fluids and stickyness of last night. He stepped out of the shower, juist as Bailey stepped in. He smiled, reaching past him to get the towel, wrapping it around his waist and he pecked a kiss to his lips. "Morning." He whispered, nipping his ear before he stretched his arms above his head, groaning lightly at his back cracking.​

Smiling sleepily, Bae mumbled out a greeting and stepped into the warm water. It was a perk of having Bart there-he always showered first and they always wound up with the right timing so that he never had to wait for the water to warm. It was a quick shower this morning. He didn't even dry off properly before falling back into bed. He didn't have to be at work for hours, so a little nap wouldn't hurt anything. Bailey did, however, try to stay awake to at least hear Bart leave...

Bartholomew was only gone for a few minutes before he was skipping back into the room and pouncing the other on the bed to wake him up, beaming happily. "Lee! Do you want to come to dinner with me and Grandmum? I know it crosses a lot of barriers ... but I am positive you'll love her!" While he may not be a "Momma's boy" he definitely was one who loved his grandmother more than anything. He loved both parents too, but he was his grandmother's first grandchild and she constantly spoiled him and she loved him so much. They always were close. He was fairly sure looking like his grandfather helped a little.​

"Oof!" The other man knocked the wind out of him and Bae looked up out of one eye, slightly annoyed at the man's perkiness. He had to laugh, though, at the mention of boundaries. "Boundaries? You talk about crossing boundaries when: We've slept together countless times, you've slept here on every occasion except the first, you're obviously comfortable enough to walk through my front door without knocking and you flew home with me when my father was hurt?" He shook his head and pushed the other off of him. "And I thought you were smart," he teased as he rolled over and closed his eyes again. "Just..." He yawned. "Leave a note with the time and place." Reaching out behind him, the bartender gave a little squeeze to the thigh that his hand landed on and fell back into a light sleep.

He laughed. Well, he did not know anymore. He let the other push him away, sitting on the mattress and listening to the other. He nodded, leaning over to kiss his lips softly. "Kay. Sleep." He whispered, hopping off and jotting down the time and place - giving him fifteen minutes early so that they could meet before his Grandmother showed up. Luckily, it was not until 7:30 that she would stop by, so he could sleep in for a while.

With the note left, he made his way out of the apartment once more and then began to make his way toward his apartment. He needed to sleep for a little while. Change. Then meet up with the lovely little ravenette.​

Bae had slept peacefully after Bart had left, trusting his internal clock to wake him up for dinner. He woke up with plenty of time to spare. The bartender showered once more and dressed, though he forewent his leather pants. Instead, a nice pair of bum hugging, dark wash jeans were slipped on with a white tank and an emerald button down left open over that. Hair tossled stylishly, he left the apartment for the restaurant.

Pecking Bart on the cheek in greeting, he smiled. "Hi."

Bartholomew happily dressed, being sure to put on something nice. He wound up win a good pair of black pants that showed off his legs nicely. He wore a sky blue long sleeved shirt and then a black vest over that. He made his way to the resturant, giddy as ever. He was going to be with his favorite two people. He liked both of them so much. He adored his grandma and well, Bailey was getting high up there in his adoration list.

Kissing the other's lips softly, he took a hold of his hand, beginning to swing the limb from side to side absently as he looked at the other. "Thank you forcoming. I'm sure you'll adore her!" He chimed, kising his cheek once more.

Walking up to the two, a very curvaceous brunette walked up to them. A white dress hugged her curves perfectly. Fabric wrapped around her well-endowed chest, a black ribbon beneath that and the rest of the dress flowed away from her chest. Her brown hair was short, chin-length. Her sapphire eyes beamed as she noticed her grandchild, yet she did not look a day over twenty-one. "Bartholomew! Oh, you look wonderful." She said happily, walking over to the taller man and she wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him tightly and she relaced happily before turning to look at the ravenette, smiling even more. "You have a boyfriend? Oh that's wonderful!"

The man arched a brow, keeping an arm around her shoulders as he looked over at the man and shook his head a little. "Um .. No... Just a friend." He aid softly, laughing a bit nervously before he shook his head. "Bae, this is my Grandmum, Robin."​

The woman was beautiful and he smiled politely to her as the two greeted each other. Though, he couldn't help but nearly choke at the label of 'boyfriend'. Boyfriend? That term was scary. No. No he liked 'friend' much better and he eased when Bart corrected the woman and pulled him forward to introduce them. Smiling once more, he leaned forward to peck a kiss to her cheek. "Lovely to meet you." She wasn't at all what he'd expected. Perhaps he was thinking of a little old woman with white hair, a walker and squeaky orthopedic shoes, but a busty woman who looked like she could be his mother was the last thing he'd have thought of.

After a little more small talk, Bae suggested that they move inside. Once seated across from Bart, Bailey sat back and let the other two lead the conversation. He felt like a third wheel, but he was enjoying "eavesdropping" all the same. Perhaps he'd get the cute but embarrassing childhood stories...

Bartholomew happily sat beside his grandmother, for a while at least. He only stayed until after their drinks were ordered and he realized just how lonely Bae looked. SO, he casually stood up, not interrupting conersation at all, and moved to sit on the same side as the other. He sighed softly, not helping but to continue to smile at his grandmother. Already, he could see quite the few guys in the restaurant checking her out. IT did not really help that she had a certain glow to her. A warm, caring type of thing that just made her lighten up the room really.

"Now, Bartholomew, why are your parents here? I know my daughter and son-in-law well enough to know they do not show up randomly." She sighed softly, her sapphire eyes keeping to the other with concern laced within them.

He groaned, flopping forward and colliding his head to the table, but picking it up just in time to get the drinks set down. "Grandmum .. I was helping out Lee. His father was hurt and I wanted to be there for my friend and well they may have gotten annoyed because I used your surname ... Well, Granddad's. It got us there faster and that was what I wanted!"

She let out a gentle, warm laugh, shaking her head. "Oh ... Your mother and father were looking out for me then. It's been years and they still think I'll start freaking out. If I can see Vyktir without crying, I think I can deal with my grandson using the name to help a friend." She giggled again, smiling a bit more. "I'll talk to them later."​

Bae had to admit that it was nice that Bart had taken notice of his slight discomfort and had helped to ease it. His hand rested at the other man's knee for a second before moving back into his own lap.

Dinner was nice. He didn't get many of the childhood stories he'd hoped for, but that was alright-Bart didn't get many in Texas, either. It was beginning to get nice out again, and the three of them non-verbally decided that a walk might be nice. Utah was beautiful, after all, and Park City had many shops to window shop in, even if it was well past closing time for most of them.

With a lull in the conversation, Bailey went fishing. "So tell me some cute stories of Bart as a kid."

Robin giggled softly, her arm wrapped around her grandson's as she rested her head against his bicep. "Well, there was the one time he got into his aunt's make up. He had nail polish, lip stick, attempted mascara some eye shadow ... and I think a bit of blush too ." She giggled lightly, tilting her head back to see the man pouting. She sighed and hugged his arm a bit more. "He was so adorable. He used to look like a little girl, you know. Since his hair was so long and he had not gotten much of a jaw or adam's apple ... He was always called a girl." She smiled, enjoying her memories. "Luckily, he took on more of his Granddad's looks as he matured." She smiled and then looked over at Bailey on the other side of the man "He used to look like his mother, you know. I could show you pictures of her when she was little ... Always the odd one out of my triplets."

Bartholomew groaned, his eyes closing as he listened to her ramble about him as a child. "Well, Aunt Frankie started it! She put hte lipstick on and then left me to go pee or something ... It's her fault!" He stated and pouted all the more, silently brooding.​

"Oooh dress up? I had no idea!" he teased playfully. "Don't feel bad," he added after a full thirty seconds to let the other pout. "Lissy got a hold of me when I was a toddler. Make up. Hair bows. Mom's shoes-high heels, no less, nail polish..." The bartender shook his head at the memories. He was young, but Bae always had very vivid memories of his early childhood. "And jewelry. Though Mom was a little less than pleased that her seven year old daughter was putting diamond necklaces on her three and a half year old son..." There had been a war over that incident. "I escaped pictures, though. Dad felt sorry for me and dumped me in the bath while mom was trying to locate her camera."

He laughed lightly, shaking his head at his story. He chuckled softly and took in a deep breath. "Mm ... Lovely memories, huh?" He teased before laughing a bit more. "Sadly, I did not avoid pictures. Mom has a good twenty ... and added. She put me in a dress and fixed up my mascara. She tried to enter me in a lil' miss perfect contest ... or whatever that crap was." He shuddered a little and grumbled a few times.

In the midst of the two talking, the woman holding onto Bartholomew changed ... greatly. Her hair turned pitch black and grew to the middle of her back, her eyes turned a dark, leering garnet. Black leather pants hugged her rump while a purple and black corset clung tightly to her torso, her belly button revealed. The woman stopped, looking around and then to the man beside her, smirking at the man beside her. "Ah. Sexy. I haven't seen you in a while." She said with a happy little winke and slap to his rump. "Where are we anyway? I've been sleeping for a while... She just drones on and on you know."

Bartholomew groaned and stopped his walking, turning to the woman. "Raven ... Will you stop being creepy? Besides, I'm gay." He waved his hand absently in the air, knowing eventually, the woman would go away again. "And we're in Utah. Grandmum's here to visit."​

Bae hadn't noticed the change until Bart had said something, and when he did, the bartender was highly confused. He wasn't surprised-if Bart went to Atlantis then it was safe to assume that the rest of his family had powers somewhere, but he didn't know what to make of a different woman standing where his grandmother had been not a minute before. But he didn't say anything...yet. Perhaps he'd understand if he just kept his mouth shut for a few minutes. He stopped when they stopped, and growled very softly at the slap to Bart's behind. It didn't last long-the dark haired man caught himself and bit his tongue (hopefully) before anyone had overheard him.

Finally, his curiosity got the best of him. "Uh.. Is everything okay?"

Bartholomew froze when he heard Bailey talk beside him, sighing heavily as he did so. He turned to look at the man, smiling warmly. "I'll ... explain it later." He said softly, once again drawing his attention to the dark woman beside him. "Raven. You know Grandmum isn't going to be happy." He stated, arms crossed over his lower torso and his eyes narrowed at the woman.

She rolled her eyes, batting her hand in the air absently. "Please. What's that little weakling going to do to me?" She snorted and looked around the area, humming softly as she spotted quite the cute boy walking by. A smirk pulled to her lips and she turned on her heel, instantly beginning to walk after the other in a very predatory manner. It was very obvious this definitely was not the woman before. It was a bit confusing as to why, but eventually, Bartholomew would tell Bae, just once his grandmother was back.

He remained where he was, his hand on his hip and he watched the other blatantly flirt with the kid who seemed far too willing. He sighed heavily. "Signing her own death certificate." He whispered, watching and before the ravenette could even catch a name, there was a shriek followed by his grandmother taking over the body once more. The change was instant, a blink of the eye, and she looked quite miffed. Her cheeks were puffed out and her brows furrowed and quite the hefty slap went to the man who grabbed her rear beside her.

Robin sighed heavily, brushing down the front of her dress a littleand she walked back over to the two, bowing her head instantly. "I am sorry about that. Do not worry, it shall not happen again." She straightened up and looked over to her grndson's friend, smiling softly. "How about some ice cream?" She offered, trying to make up for her little ... show. "Ice cream and an explination?"​

He watched, still not believing what he was seeing. But he trusted that he wasn't in any danger and that Bart would tell him if he were. Head spinning, the man agreed to the ice cream only after an explanation was offered along with it. "Yeah... Yeah that sounds good." He tried his best to smile, though he was fairly sure that it didn't turn out quite how he wanted it to. Bae walked a little bit away from Bart now, trying to process all that he'd seen as he allowed the other two to lead him to wherever it was they were going for ice cream.

Bartholomew followed beside Baliey, making sure he did not run into anything or anyone along the way. They eventually made it to a little ice cream parlor, sitting down and ordering. Once again, Robin sat across from the two boys, a soft little smile to her lips.

She sighed gently, taking a sip from the water and she laced her fingers together setting them onto the table beneath her. "It is very confusing, I know." She said softly and shook her head a little bit to her thoughts. "You see ... My mother was a demon, and my Father was an angel ... They were in love, so they did not care that the whole world was against them. They ran away and attempted to live happily ever after. However, me and the woman you saw before were supposed to be twins. Something happened that even I am not sure of ... and it turned out that she was trapped inside my body, and I was trapped within hers." She sighed softly once more, perking up when the ice creams were placed in front of them. She said a gentle 'thank you' before taking her spoon and beginning to eat for a moment or two, letting the other process what she said for a little while.

"My parents knew that if Raven was stronger than I was that she would have control most of the time and they did not want that. So, they trained me and while I may not look it, I am very capable and I can overpower her when I want to. She is tough at times, but I have yet to not be able to control her." She rolled her eyes after a moment, the voice within her head yelling at her. "Oh hush Raven!" She groaned, her fingertips rubbing at her temples. "I let her have control sometimes ... or whenever Vyktir is around and ... um, thati s a different story." She laughed lightly, her cheeks a lovely shade of red as she stared down at her ice cream, slowly beginning to eat once more, ignoring the woman in her head now torturing her and making her blush even worse.​

Nodding a little, Bae couldn't help but think the idea far fetched. It wasn't that he didn't believe it-he did. It was just that he'd never heard anything like it at all. The bartender slowly began to eat his sundae, letting most of it melt before really tearing into it. He liked melted ice cream better than frozen because his grandmother used to let it melt and serve "soup" for dinner. It was another vivid memory from his toddlerhood. "What would they have done if...that...hadn't have happened?" Bailey knew what he wanted to ask, but wasn't really sure how to phrase it so that it made sense. What he wanted to know was: If this Raven was so bad, how would they have controlled her had their entities not fused.

Robin looked over at the other, a brow lifting in question. It took her a while, but eventually, she found hte meaning behind the other's words. She sighed lightly. "Then, they would have dealt with her. Possibly put a spell on her, or something of the like, and bind her powers a little until they could either tame her or probably imprison her. I do not know. My parents were mart about it and they loved us both very much, no matter our faults." She giggled softly and then took another bite of her sundae, smiling a little more. She wrapped her lips around the spoon and she settled against her booth a little bit.​

He'd left a note for Val on the pillow that he was going to the local farmer's market. Julien had left around five that morning and didn't want to wake the other man, but had left directions in case he wanted to come down when he did wake up. The Frenchman strolled through the aisle slowly, looking over produce and picturing in his head what he might need to make dinners for the week. He bought here and there, but nothing truly popped out at him. When he felt an arm around his waist, a small smile broke out and he turned, only to have it falter. That wasn't Valerius.

Julien detatched himself from the man with a raised eyebrow. "Can I help you?" The man shrugged.

"You're cute. Figured we could go for dinner."

"No."

"Awww. That's it? Just a grumpy 'no'? You don't even know my name!"

"Knowing your name will not change my answer."

"But you never know! It could! I'm Jesse. So how bout it? Dinner. Tonight." The stranger took hold of his hand and jotted a phone number down on it before Julien could pull away. "Eight o'clock. Call and I'll give you directions."

With a sigh, Julien shrugged. He wasn't going to call, but the man wasn't going to take no for an answer either.

Back
Top Bottom