Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Nodding that he wasn't the only one, Sergei groaned softly while his hips worked at a more erratic pace. The Russian's eyes closed and he pulled from the kiss only because he could no longer breathe. His hands moved of their own will, and one (shyly) came to Gabriel's hand on the other man's leaking erection. Sergei blushed profusely as he allowed himself to learn that stroking Gabe drew more noises from him, and it didn't take too long for the redhead to become confident enough in his actions to nudge Gabriel's own hand away and stroke on his own.

It was only seconds later that he did explode, Sergei's hips thrusting up and deep one last time as a cry was ripped from his gut and chest, and stars formed in his eyes. "G---Gabe!"

Gabriel blushed when he felt Sergei's hand around his member, a moan not helping but to pass his lips. He never had had anyone ever ... touch it. He was not truly used to the sensation and the man's actions definitely were enough to drive him wild. He panted, his heart raced, his stomach fluttered, and after a few more thrusts of Sergei's hips into him, and the other releasing, he hit his peak with a loud moan in the air and all that had been pent up inside released onto his little Russian's chest.

The silver haired man stared down at Sergei, still not wanting to move off him just yet. He was done. He was definitely finished for the night, but he was a bit more frozen in his stance than anything else. He blushed horribly at seeing the mess he made of his boyfriend. Leaning down, he placed a light kiss to his lips, still panting to try and catch his breath.​

Panting and sticky, Sergei wrapped his arms around Gabriel's waist, hugging the man tightly to him. That was one of the worst parts of his childhood: being left alone afterward. He didn't want to do that to Gabriel, and he didn't want it done to himself. The Russian knew from the months with the other man that if he held on, his boyfriend wouldn't leave until he let go.

It took some time, but eventually his breathing and heart rate returned to normal and as they did, his grip on the other man loosened.

"Я тебя люблю." His brain still was not working properly, and English just would not come to him.

**I love you

Gabriel let his eyes slip closed, leaning forward to rest his head against his shoulder, waiting for the man to relax before doing anything else. He blushed still, his mind racing on so many things. He listened to the other's words, smiling a little more. He did not know Russian, but he easily could tell what the other said. "I love you, too." He whispered and kissed the side of his neck.

Ever so slowly, and far too shakily for his liking, he moved off of the other. He gave a little muffled squeak at feeling how sore he truly was, but he did not care. He leant down and kissed Sergei's lips, relaxing a little more. "Let's go take a bath.' He said softly before he took a hold of his hands, tugging him up and off the bed and beginning to make his way toward the bathroom to start a nice bath for themselves.​

Gabe slipping off of him was truly uncomfortable, but Sergei supposed that it was a small price to pay. He nuzzled into his boyfriend's shoulder, pressing little kisses to the clamy flesh here and there before he heard the suggestion of a bath. He nodded, not liking the feeling of being sticky and sweaty. Nodding, Sergei struggled to get out of the bed without toppling over and moved to the bathroom with Gabriel.

It wasn't too long before they were back in bed, cuddled up beneath the covers, basking in the post orgasmic bliss. Sergei couldn't help the smile that seemed to be permanently affixed to his lips, or how close he wanted to be to Gabriel right now.

Gabriel had his arms wrapped around the other, his chin to his shoulder and he remained silent for a while. He was curious, now, about what had happened to his love in the past. He knew it had to be something bad, but he did not know just how bad it had been. He let his head slide down, resting his forehead against the back of his shoulder while he debated. Should he ask him now, or wait until a better moment? Well, he really was not sure what a better moment would be. After a few moments, his eyes lifted up to look at the redhead beside him. His arms tightened just a little aroudn the redhead's form, wanting to be sure he knew that he was there for him and not leavin any time soon.

"Sergei ... What happened . . . In your past, I mean." He asked, his tone soft and showing that he truly did care for the other.​

It was nice to lie here like this. The Russian was tempted to even call Tania up, but the question stopped him and his back stiffened considerably. He was afraid to tell the other man, fearing that Gabriel would no longer love him. But he couldn't lie. It just wasn't in him to lie. Still, he couldn't turn around to face the other man, either.

"My father. He was... Em... gang? I think that is the American wo.. No. No it is not. Mafia. Yes. But Em... I was not knowing... What his work did? Curious. Yes. I followed him but got caught. His... Em... not friends? Years I did not see my family." The Russian stopped to try and put what had happened to him into English, though most of it didn't come out right... Or he didn't think that it did. "рапс... Force? Em... I do not know the word here. But... Always. No food or drink. Almost never. Hit; kick... Every day... " He stopped there. The later years of his captivity were the worst, and he didn't know if he had the strength to relive them again. "I... Em... No more?"

Gabriel listened to the other's broken English, sadly getting what he meant. He sighed gently and leant toward the other, kissing his cheek softly. "It's okay." He whispered, his arms tightening around the man's torso just a little, smiling warmly. He had just wanted to know a little bit of what happened. Anything else, he could question if it ever came up again. "Thank you for telling me." He said softly and kissed his love's cheek once more. His eyes slipped closed and his chin returned to his shoulder, hugging him tightly. "Get some rest, Sergei ... You still have classes tomorrow."​

Groaning, Bae groggily groped for the phone beside his bed. He didn't know who would be calling him at eight in the morning knowing the hours that he worked, but the bartender was about to give someone a piece of his mind. Finally, with much trouble, the phone was grabbed and answered with a groggy and barely understandable "'lo"

It took him several minutes to process what was being said and who was saying it. After several repeats, he figured out that it was his sister, and he sat up, now fully awake. "Don't fuck with me, Lissy..." It had to be a joke... The words 'dad was in an accident' were cloudy and fuzzy and muffled.

"He's alive, but barely. You have to come home, Bailey." She was the only one who could call him that. "Mommy needs you... I need you."

Shaking his head to clear the cobwebs, Bae reacted slowly. "Yeah. Yeah I'll be out tomorrow."

Bartholomew grumbled as he trudged his way into the resturant for the morning shift. Since when did high class resturants serve breakfast? Seriously. Did these people not realize he had a night life that typically was spend until three in the morning. Well, unless he waited for his bartender. Then that went from three in the morning until, oh, now. Ugh ... His boss had to hate him. No. IT was worse - he liked him too much. Frankly, it creeped him out when old guys tried to grope him and touch him. Ugh. Luckily, no one really drank in the morning so the lushes were at home.

He buttoned up his collared shirt properly and pulled his long hair back into a ponytail before he was off with the apron around his waist and a pad in hand to go take the orders of the patrons.​

Bae couldn't handle it. He knew that he had to make flight arrangements, but for the moment, he couldn't. He needed to get out, to let everything sink in and then he would return home to take care of business. He dressed in a pair of jeans and an old t-shirt, not really caring about his appearance for once. His legs trudged him along, brain not directing them. When the bartender looked up and saw where he was, he shrugged and went inside. Lover wouldn't be working anyway-it was far too early in the morning. The hostess showed him to a table and left a menu, which Bae blankly stared at.

The crimson and raven haired man nodded when he was told he had another table to worry about. Luckily, not many came here for breakfast. There were only two other tables and well, it really was only him working right now. The morning shift always was slow. The other waitress would come in in a half hour or so and then it would be even mroe boring. For now, he had to go to the table and at least get a drink order.

When he arrived at the table, he had not recognized the man at first. Not until further inspection. When he did, he instantly was concerned. He moved to sit across from him, his head tilted to the side to try and see his facial expression. "Lee? What's the matter?" He asked, figuring his tables could amuse themselves for the moment.​

It took Bae a full minute to comprehend that someone was talking to him. He still wasn't used to the nickname, mainly because he and Bart rarely ever talked except during sex. Looking up, the bartender was sure that there were bags under his eyes and he could feel the tears beginning to burn at the corners of his eyes. He debated on telling the other-they weren't really that close so why would he care if his father was on his death bed? Then again, the dark haired man felt that if he didn't tell someone soon, he was going to explode and Bart was the only one offering to listen.

"My dad... He was in a bad accident last night. I need to make flight arrangements but... Just can't right now."

Bartholomew kept his eyes to the other. He listened silently and his eyes went a little wide. His father was in an accident? Oh, that is horrible! He stared at him for a while before looking around. Being here was not going to be good. He stood up and walked over to the other, pulling him off the booth and wrapping an arm around his shoulders, being sure he could stand up. He began to make his way toward the exit. "Jill, I'm leaving for the rest of the day. Cassy will be here in half an hour ... You can handle it 'til then.' He stated to the hostess whose jaw dropped.

"WHAT?! Bart! Like hell that is happening!"

All she got in response was an animalistic growl from the man and his eyes flashing dangerously. "Suck it up." he hissed before walking out of the building without a protest from the girl once more. He led the other to a nearby bench, figuring fresh air was better than crusty resturant.

He knelt in front of the other, his arms crossed and resting upon his thighs as he looked up into his eyes. "Just ... Take a few breaths. We can make the flight plans soon ... We'll get you on the first plane out there."​

He was too out of it to protest being lead out of the restaurant and into the bright sun. Bae wasn't sure what he was going to do, or how he was going to be the strong one that got his family through this. All he kept thinking was that his father had to pull through the coma that he was in, because he couldn't be the man of the family. He just wasn't ready to.

When Bart started talking, talking about them as "we", it caught Bae's attention and he looked up at the other, though there were still question marks in his eyes. "You don't have to," he countered weakly. "I just need..." The bartender paused to think for a minute, and then after a while finished with: "I don't know what I need actually."

He listened to the other and chuckled with a shake of his head. "I'm a whore, I'm not heartless." He stated, leaning up to plant a soft kiss to his lips before he stood up and stretched his arms above his head with a little groan. "I count you as a friend, and I cannot abandon a friend." He leant down to kiss the other's lips once more. His forehead rested against the other's and a small smile traced to his perfect lips. "I will even fly back with you, if I knew it would make you feel better. "he whispered, kissing him once more and he stood, waiting to see what hte other wanted to do.​

Bae soaked in the soft attention and leaned into whatever he was given. He wasn't sure what he needed to help him get through this, but when the other man offered to go with him, the bartender looked up once more with wide eyes. "You would?" Bae didn't know why the thought appealed to him, but he felt a connection to Bart and he was beginning to feel soothed just by his presence. The dark haired man was hoping that the other man hadn't made that offer thinking that he wouldn't be taken up on it; or worse, hoping that he wouldn't be taken up on it.

Bartholomew shrugged, sitting beside him on the bench again. "If that is what you need, then yes. I'll go with you." He admitted, not really thinking that he would be so shocked. Well, he supposed when considering the basis of their 'friendship' that it only made sense to be skeptical. Nope. Bart was the real thing. He was, deep down, a kind guy. He liked to help out others and do whatever he could, so long as he liked the person. Bae? Hel iked him, therefore, he got special treatment. The fact he was a great fuck was the cherry on top of the whipped cream for him.​

He thought about it. Bae looked at Bart as a great fuck. Sure, they had a great time together and the other man seemed very nice, but he had no idea about what the other's interests were or if they would even get along outside of the bedroom and speaking in sexual innuendos. Of course, then there were the 'rules' to worry about, but the bartender figured that they'd broken all the rest of them, so what was one more?

Bae nodded slowly. "Please?" He leaned over, resting his head on the other man's shoulder, suddenly wanting a nice, stiff drink.

Bartholomew nodded a little, leaning down to kiss the top of his head and then he wrapped an arm around his form, pulling him against his chest with a warm smile to his lips. "All right ...When you're ready, we can go back to your place and order the tickets. Pack. Go to mine, pack. Then off we go."​

It took a good ten minutes for Bae to be ready to move. When he did, he let Bart lead the way back to his apartment. The bartender gave the other man all the details of where they would be going and a credit card to make the flight reservations for ten days while he packed. He figured that even if he had to stay longer, at least Bart could get home if he wanted to.

It didn't take long for both tasks to be done and for them to head to the other apartment so that Bart could pack. They were at the airport inside the hour, and at the gate waiting within two as standby customers. They had tickets for a flight later that night, but if they could get out earlier... Well the earlier the better.

Bartholomew was sick and tired of waiting. He placed his bags beside Bae, took their tickets and went off to the woman who sold the tickets [shush, I cannot think of the word]. He pulled on a charming smile, placing the tickets onto the counter in front of him as he made direct eye contact with the woman. "Hello. I'm Bartholomew Vanlichtenstein ... I really need to get on the flight that just arrived. My friend's dad was in a horrid accident and well, we reallyw ould hate to have to tell someone how horrible this airport was in our time of need."

The woman stared at him for a while, partially drooling, at least until the last name clicked in her head. Her eyes went wide and she cleared her throat. "Oh.. M-mr. Vanlichtenstein! I ... I am so sorry! I had not known it was you..." She blushed instantly and began to type rapidly in the computer and eventually, she nodded. "Y-yes ... You and your friend will be on this flight out."

"Thank you." He said, smiling warmly as he waited for the tickets to be exchanged. He then turned and walked back to Baily, smiliny lightly. "We're good." He winked and held out the ticket or him to take. Ah, the perks of having an influencial name. Sure, it was not technically his last name, but it was his Grandfather's!​

Watching the other man move up to the desk, Bae raised an eyebrow. He couldn't hear what was going on, but he sure saw tickets exchanged and when he read the one given to him, the eyebrow raised further. He supposed that he could ask how he'd done that, but the bartender found that he really didn't care. Leaning up, he pressed a kiss to Bart's cheek. "Thank you." His head went back to the other man's shoulder as they waited for the boarding call, and then returned there once they were settled on the plane.

The flight didn't take long-Utah to Texas was a quick flight compared to most-and Lissy was waiting for them by the baggage claim. The woman had long, raven locks that fell into curls at her waist. She was slender and nearly six inches shorter than her brother. She ran to him and threw her arms around him, burying her face in his neck. "Oh Bailey!" It took her a minute to compose herself, and when she saw the other man with her brother, her eyes darkened. "You didn't... Tell me that you didn't!"

"No. Well, yes, but no. Bartholomew is here as a friend-honest." He turned to the other man. "This is my sister Lissy."

Bartholomew followed the other to the, quite beautiful, girl. He definitely saw the resemblance, and well, they both were very good-looking people. Very, very good looking. While women may not be his "thing" he could appreciate them just as well. He smiled at the woman, holding out his hand to the girl. "Hello. I'm a friend of Lee's." He said, not even thinking about the nickname he dubbed the other. "It's lovely to meet you."

Looking at Lissy, Bae could tell she was skeptical. "Please, Lissy. I need him here. You can lecture me later, okay?" With a sigh, the young woman nodded and lead the way to the car. They went directly to the hospital, Bae sitting in the back seat next to Bart, fingers laced together. "She's under a lot of stress," he mentioned quietly as an apology for his sister. "She doesn't mean any harm-honest."

Back
Top Bottom