Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Caden didn't really even hear the options. He was intent on going back to school and finishing his degree. The blond dislodged the redhead's hand from his shirt, bringing it up to his lips and pressing a kiss to the palm. "I have to finish school, Raphael. I have to because I can." He was still wanting to prove that to everyone who had told him that he couldn't do it years ago and the blond could only hope that the other would understand that he was going back to school to finish a dream, not to get away.

Raphael's cheeks puffed out and he stared up at the other. He took his hands back for a few moments, staring up at the man for a short while. He moved forward, wrapping his arms around the other's waist and he buried his head into the other's chest. He did not want the man to leave. "Then take me with you.' He mumbled, gripping him even tighter and not letting him go so easily. He would not and could not just let him go. Even with visiting, it would not be the same. What if he found someone better than him at school? There were so many people better than him. Smarter, more mature, better looking ... What if he met someone like that?​

Chuckling, he wrapped his arms around Raphael's shoulders and hugged him close. "My school isn't like Atlantis. Ivy leagues don't look kindly upon visitors for extended periods." School was about studying, and only studying. There was no other reason to be there. "I'll visit on breaks. There are two major ones through the semester." He didn't know what else to say, or how else to help fix it. To Caden, there was no other option other than going back to school to finish.

Raphael grumbled a few times and nuzzled into his chest a little more. He slowly pulld back to look up at him, brows furrowed as he did so. "There are schools here ... You could just transfer to one of the law schools around here, right? Even an hour or two away is better than twelve hours .... And if Uncle Mias drives me, I could be there in an hour!" He thought for a while, trying to think about any schools he may have seen. All he wanted to do was become a lawyer, right? That was his dream - not graduating from Harvard. Poo-poo on that! The school title meant nothing.​

It was cute how Raphael was so determined to keep him close. Caden pressed a kiss to the top of his head as he thought. It was too late to enroll in any programs around here. They would all be full, or enrollment closed four weeks ago. And there weren't any prestigious law schools in Utah. But in California... Still, most were a six to seven hour drive. The blonds mind had a million different options going through his head. He knew that it could be done if he took the semester off and transferred into a fall program, and that Tanner could help him find a little apartment to stay in...

"I'll take the semester off." Caden pressed a finger to Raphael's lips, cutting off any response, before continuing. "If it doesn't work out-If I can't get into the program I want, if something else goes wrong, if I don't like it here as much as I want to... I'm going back next semester." He certainly had a one track mind. "I'll call Tanner to find an apartment for myself later on."

Raphael looked up at the other, his eyes sparking instantly with his response. He would take the semester off? Yay! That meant more time together! He resisted the urge to squeal as he listened to his little warning or wahtever. What did that matter? He got his boyfriend to stay close. Wherever he wanted to go, he would not get rid of Raphael that easily. Besides, if he went back to Harvard, then he would just quit here and go get an apartment over there. He did not want to be too far from him anyway.

He squeaked softly and leapt up, tackling the other to the ground with a firm kiss to his lips. He slowly pulled back, sitting on the other's torso with a little grin to his lips. "Thank you." He said happily, leaning dorn to kiss him once more, straddling his hips. His hands rested upon the man's chest, gripping his shirt tightly. At least this way, he would have more time to study. He would make sure he studied in moderation. The bags under his eyes really were not all that attractive. Besides, cramming never did anyone any good.​

Caden kissed Raphael, hands coming to rest at his hips. He only laid there for a few minutes before pushing the other man off of him and standing up. If he stayed lying down for too long, he'd wind up passing out on the floor and that wouldn't be comfortable. The blond helped he other man up and nudged him towards the door. "I'm going to nap then. We'll have dinner?"

Raphael stopped at hte door, listening to the other and he nodded. "Okay. Just ... Come to my dorm when you wake up ... And shower." He said, a teasing smirk to his lips before he leant up to kiss him once more. "See you soon.' he blew him a kiss and then headed out of the dorm to go make his way to his. He could probably use a nap too, or something. he did not know. All he knew was that he was happy right now. he wanted to tell everyone that Caden would be staying for him. He would stay the rest of the Atlantis semester. Then they would go back home and be close to each other too. Then he would find a different school near atlantis and once more, they will be close. Yep. Life was definitely good.​

Caden couldn't remember the last time that he slept so well. He slept so well, in fact, that he nearly slept through dinner. With a groan, the blond got up and showered and dressed, calling Tanner before going down to Raphael's dorm. His brother was surprised by his decision but he was happy, too. Tanner wanted to have his brother around and didn't know how make it so without insisting that Caden give up school all together. With the decision to go apartment hunting tomorrow, the older blond made his way down to Rapahel's room and knocked on the door. It was nearly eight thirty but food was food, right?

After the knock, there was teh squeak of the bed and soon after a 'thud' against the door, followed by giggling. "hey! Shut it horned boy." Raphael hissed, narrowing his eyes to Valerius who was laughing more so at how excited Raphael was, versus the actual injury. The door opened a second later, Raphael there with a grin to his lips and a red mark on his nose. "Ready?" He asked happily, bouncing on the balls of his feet before he turned to Val, sticking his tongue out and he then headed out of the room with Caden. Taking a hold of his hand, he laced their fingers, figuring that he would do the driving. Also since he had no car.​

They returned to the restaurant with the hot waiter, though it seemed that he was off tonight. That sort of disappointed Caden, though he was sure that Raphael would be overjoyed with that fact. Shaking his head at the thought, Caden slid into the booth across from the redhead and settled in to order a late dinner. "Tanner and I are going apartment hunting tomorrow. You can help me pack after?" He was talking through the menu because his stomach was rumbling. Two days without proper food was not the best choice that he'd ever made.

They were going apartment shopping? Oh, that was lovely! That meant that he would be one step closer to him. Well, sure the twins and their lovers had their own apartment that was nearby ... But he was not sure if they would be staying there the whole time. He really did not know. Though, an apartment for just Caden would be nice. That way he could spend the nights there sometimes and he could be with him for more time, without the people in school interrupting them. "That's great!" He said excitedly, giggling softly and he shook his head a bit when the waiter came over. And yes, yes he was relieved that it was not the cute one from before. He handed the man the menu and gave him his order, waiting for Caden to do the same.

His amethyst eyes traveled over the other's form and he chewed upon his bottom lip. "Um ... Caden ..." he began softly, chewing his bottom lip for a moment before he forced himself to stop and look up at the other. "I had been thinking while you were napping and well ... Would you ever let me turn you?" He asked, knowing that he was asking a lot, but he knew that Caden was the one for him. He could not watch him wither away from old age. He would be there with him if he chose to not do anything, but he would much prefer spending many millenia with him.​

Ordering was more difficult than it should have been. Caden was so hungry that absolutely everything on the menu looked delicious, which made it too hard to make up his mind. In the end, he settled on one thing and handed over his menu, nearly dropping it at the soft question from the man across from him.

Turn him? He couldn't possibly mean... But the more the blond thought about it the more he realized that yes, that was exactly what Raphael meant. The prospect scared him, but it also excited him. It was unknown and new. "I... I don't know..." The blond played with his napkin a little bit, rolling the idea over in his head. "It's a lot to take in, I guess... It's not a question that someone hears every day."

Raphael looked over at the other, listening to him silently and he nodded a little bit. He sighed softly and his eyes kept to the other. "I'm not asking to go out back and bite you ... Just ... You know, maybe within a few years ... If -- When we are still together ... You can decide." He sighed softly, his eyes closing for a bit. It was true that he would much more prefer a few months, but Caden was logical. He probably would not want to do anything that rash unless he thought it thoroughly through. There was no way to reverse being bitten by him, and well, he wanted to be sure that he would be happy if he said 'yes'. He wanted to be with him forever, he knew that ... He did not know if Caden felt the same way.

He took in a deep breath and lifted his eyes to look at him once more, smiling lightly. "If it helps any ... You will be my kind of vampire. You don't need blood every day or all that much ... And you can still eat food ... Suppose it helps being a quarter angel." He laughed softly and fidgetted with the end of his shirt, waiting for hte man to completely deny him. Possibly break up with him. He sighed softly. The question probably would have been better suited for a later date, but well, he wanted to put it out there.​

It was just too much to take in. He'd just barely come to terms with being gay and liking (loving?) another man. To be asked if he would like to be a vampire so that he could be with this man for all eternity was adding sugar to a marshmallow. Too much, too fast. The blond took the other man's hand and tugged him over to his side of the booth while Caden sat with his back against the wall so that he could easily wrap his arms around Raphael's form. "I need time. Everything is so new... I can't deal with any more 'new' right now." It wasn't a no, but it wasn't a promise of a yes, either. "Please. Just be patient with me?" The blond nuzzled along the other man's shoulder, trying to sort the jumbled mess that was his brain.

Raphael moved to the other side of the booth, resting against the blond and he let out a heavy sigh. His eyes slipped closed for a while and he pulled his knees up to his chest, turning and nuzzling his nose into the other's shoulder. "Okay. I have all the time in the world." He whispered, eyes closed as he stayed against his form. At least until the food came. When it had, he, with a bit of difficulty from his want to be next to him, he moved back to the other side of the booth.

The rest of the meal went by fairly well. They ate. They talked - not about being bitten - and well, Raphael was happy. He definitely adored being with the man. He could not imagine not being beside him at the moment, but he knew that he would not have to think about that. So, he just enjoyed to meal and paid for the check - despite any protests from Caden- and hopped on out of the booth. He took the other's hand, lacing their fingers while he made his way out into the night air, taking in a deep breath and groaning softly with contentment.He was quite happy ... until he heard a far too familiar voice.

"Raaaaphyyyy!"

Looking down the street, a little boy with black hair and the same eyes as Raphael came running to the two, colliding with Raph's side and wrapping his arms aroudn his form. The redhead arched a brow, staring down at the other and he looked around, trying to spot something before his eyes went wide. "Are mom and dad okay? What happened?" He asked, his tone obviously concerned.

The boy shook his head. "Mommy and Daddy are fine ... I missed you." He stated, whimpering a little while he clung tighter to the man.

Raphael stared at the other before piecing together everything. "Eli ... What did mom tell you about running away?" He groaned and pulled out his cell phone, a hand resting on top of the blackl ocks of his brother, dialing home instantly. HE got quite the worried mother on the other end. "Mom... Mom! It's okay. He's here..." He sighed softly, hearing the woman relax with the knowledge that her little baby was safe. He nodded a bit and looked down at the ravenette before he shook his head. "Yea. He missed me. No. It's okay. . . He can stay with me for a few days. Okay? Get some sleep ... Relax. It cannot be good for the baby for you to be that wound. Kay? Okay Mom ... Bye." He sighed heavily, flipping the phone closed and replacing it to his back pocket. "ELijah ... You cannot just .. run away from home. Mom gets worried."

"I know ... I just ... I missed you, Raphy." He pouted a little, looking up pathetically at his older brother.

He sighed then turned to Caden, smiling warmly. "Well, this is my little brother, Elijah ..." He stated, patting the top of the boys head then looking down at him. "This is my boyfriend, Caden."​

Caden's eyes went a little wide at the little boy attaching himself to Raphael's leg. It didn't take long for him to catch onto who it was, though, and the blond smiled as Raphael introduced them. He knelt down to Eli's size and smiled warmly. "Hi," he greeted, voice cheerful. He thought it was sort of sweet that he'd travel across the country to find his brother, even if it was dangerous. Standing, the blond looked around for something to do with the new addition to the date then smiled a little. "Well I guess ice cream is out then, huh Raphael?" he teased a little. "I mean, it's nearly ten and it must be close to a bed time..."

Raphael smiled with the other greeting his brother and then the mention of ice cream. Instantly, the little ravenette perked up, eyes sparkled and a grin traced to his lips. Raphael on the other hand looked more questioning as he looked over to Caden. "Mm ... It is pretty late. And only really good boys get ice cream." He trailed off, thinking a bit more as he looked to the blond beside him. Eventually, he sighed heavily and shook his head. "I suppose we will just have to go back now."

Elijah shook his head, taking a step back from his brother and he shook his head "No! no! I ... i'm a good boy, Raphy! I'm a good boy .. and and ... and Mommy won't mind! I'm sure and ... I will take two naps tomorrow! TWO!"

The redhead looked down at the boy and then back to Caden. "I don't know ... Do you think it's worth it?" He asked, all the while resisting the urge to just laugh and ruffle his little brother's hair. The boy did have such long and lovely hair. It had a hint of a wave and trailed all the way to the middle of his back. Luckily for him, he did not really look like a girl, unless frmo behind.​

Caden had to cover his mouth with his hand. It was so hard to resist laughing at the little boy and he was doing a poor job of it. Raphael, though, did a wonderful job of playing along with the game that he'd started. The blond had to fully compose himself before answering whether it was worth it or not, and while he did so Caden acted as if he was really thinking hard. "I don't know..." He looked at the pleading eyes of Eli. "Well... Maybe it's worth a scoop of vanilla..."

Elijah's nose scrunched up and he was obviously not liking that idea. "Ewww nooo... Vanilla is bad!" He protested, puffing out his cheeks while he pouted at the two. It definitely seemed to be a trait for the two brothers to pout utterly adorably. Really, they could get away with murder if they fluttered their lashes just right.

Raphael chuckled softly and shook his head a bit. "Fine. One scoop of chocolate ... Maybe two if you behave." he stated, giving in easily. He reached down to pick the other up, swinging him effortlessly behind him and onto his back. His arms hooked beneath his knees and he turned to Caden, smiling warmly. "I give in too easily." He laughed and then began to walk down the road, Elijah clinging to his neck all the while, beaming happily and obviously he was happy.​

"Obviously," he teased.

Ice cream was an uneventful affair, as was getting back to the school. Where to have Eli sleep, on the other hand, was something completely different. Raphael shared a room with Val, and Caden could only assume that the horned male was sleeping there tonight (though one never knew), and while he had his own room, Caden wasn't willing to give that up just as much as he doubted that Eli would sleep in a room where Raphael wasn't sleeping.

"Sleeping arrangements?" he asked, finally not sure where to go once they were inside of the school.

Raphael finally set Elijah back onto the ground, stopping inside of the school doors and he shrugged his shoulders. He glanced down to the little boy beside him, looking him over before he once more looked back to the blond. "We could either have a slumber party .. Or he can stay with me in my bed." He suggested, shrugging his houlders. He was not sure which the other would want him to do. If he wanted to sleep in the same roomw ith them, or more so it would be them in his dorm, then that would be fine. If not, then sleeping in his dorm with the little munchkin in his bed was fine as well. whatever Caden chose.​

He wasn't ready to share a room with Raphael yet, even if they were in separate beds. The blond nudged the pair off to Raphael's own room after a soft little kiss to the redhead's lips. "I'll see you in the morning." Caden ruffled Eli's hair before heading for his own dorm to crash-even after a nap he was still tired.

Sergei groaned as he woke up. He didn't like waking up, mainly because it meant that he had to be around other people other than Gabriel and Tania. But it had to be done if he wanted to get good grades still. He'd been sleeping in Gabriel's room and bed for nearly a month now. He liked it much better than sleeping alone, and it had gotten to the point where they both just spoke of the room as theirs, the bed as theirs... Everything was theirs, rather than there being a distinction.

Turning over, Sergei nibbled at Gabe's slack bottom lip, gently trying to nudge him awake.

Gabriel definitely was used to sleeping beside Sergei. He did not like to not have the little Russian there. When he was not there, he actually realized that he could not sleep properly. He could sleep, but not as good as he would when he held the other. So, he definitely got used to bringing him into his room, which soon, without realizing it, he labeled it as 'their' room and well, everything was theirs. He liked it though. He liked being able to be so close to the little Russian.

The feel of something on his bottom lip concerned him - for a short moment. His eyes slowly opened up, seeing the familiar redhead beside him and he smiled even more. He leant over to place a kiss to his lips, sighing softly as he did so. "Good morning.' He whispered, kissing him once more and he then set back a little into the mattress, loooking over at the redhead. He leant over and nuzzled against his neck a little, arms tightening aroudn him and he let out a little groan. "Do you wish to shower first?"​

Shower? A shower meant getting out of bed. Sergei shook his head and burrowed the both more deeply under the covers. "I do not wish to get out of the bed." His arms wrapped around Gabe's waist as they laid there for another few seconds before he had enough energy to really push himself out of bed with a soft little kiss to Gabe's lips. "You shower. I will take Tania to ванная комната." That said, the Russian slipped from bed and gathered the dog who was growing quickly and headed outside.

Back
Top Bottom