Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Rune kissed his cheek for good measure and turned to Caden, thanking him and then tugging his plate toward himself. He began to eat, glancing over to Sulliven who still looked quite a bit hurt at the moment. He felt a bit bad about that, but well, what could he do? There really was nothing and it was not too big of a deal, right? Relic knew. He knew way back when that Sully had a thing for him, that was partly the whole reason the man came to Rune that one night - a substitute for his brother. Of course, it did not work. The twins may look the same, but they definitely were not the same.

Relic giggled gently. "Thank you." he said happily, turning to his food and beginning to cut up the meat and looking over to Tanner. He bumped his shoulder against the other's and then went back to the food, glad for the interruption. He really hated that Sully was so into him, but it just never worked between them. It probably would not anyway. He pushed the thoughts aside, refusing to let them get to him. The evening was still going to be a good one. There were plenty more stories to tell on all their parts, and he would start up on them soon enough.

Sulliven smiled, thanking the waiter and then he pulled the plate to him. Twirling the spaghetti around his fork, he pulled it to his lips, eating while his mind went elsewhere. He should have known Relic would have someone by now. He was such a catch and he fumbled. He should not have waited so long to find him again. That was not important right now. Not for hte moment. Right? He would eventually get someone. Maybe not someone as good as the ravenette, but he would just ... get over him. He had to now.​

Dinner was, as always, delicious. Calder was fully stuffed by the time he sat back in the booth with a little happy sigh from his lips. The blond felt that there was something missing, though, and he sat as the others finished their meals trying to figure out why he felt that way. It didn't take long, really, before he smiled to himself. Only after Rune was clearly finished eating did Calder slide from the booth and tug at his lover's hand, not saying a word, though there shouldn't be too much of a question that he wanted the other man to follow him.

Tanner reached beneath the table and gave a little squeeze to his lover's thigh before turning his attention to his food. He wished that his brother and Raphael were free to join them, but that planted the idea in his head to make a date with them one night when Caden didn't have work. He felt that he barely got to see his brother anymore, and he hated that.

"So. Sulliven. Siblings? Where are you from? Parents? Are you super gifted like Relic and Rune?" Tanner felt bad that they knew very little about the man.

Rune arched a brow, looking at the other slidin out of hte booth and he smiled lightly. Taking a hold of his hand, he pecked a kiss to his cheek. He laced their fingers while they walked towherever the other wanted to go. He had no idea what hte other was doing, and well, he did not want to prod his mind. That was no fun. He wanted to see just what his little blondie had planned for him.

Sulliven perked up, looking over at the other and he smiled warmly. "Only child." He informed him, shrugging his shoulders. "My parents have not spoken to me for a while." He thought for a little while more, tilting his head from side to side as he did so. Eventually, he shrugged again. "I grew up in Alaska. Moved around with the band and everything. I don't really have a residence right now." He looked over at the two, smiling lightly. He lifted up his hand and ice formed within his palm, a small butterfly rested after the ice calmed. "Ta-dah." He said and let out a little laugh. "I chill."

Relic listened to the man, smiling warmly as he did so. He never liked his parents. He met them once and they were so very mean to their child. He did not like them at all. He hated even more that they disowned their only son. Shaking his head a bit, he perked up when he saw the ice forming in his palm. He smiled lightly, though his features eventually dropped a bit when he saw the butterfly. He always loved butterflies, so much he did. They were beautiful and graceful and wel, he knew that Sully knew they were his favorite things to look at.​

Calder lead Rune outside. It was getting dark out, and rather late for dinner so it was easy to guess that they'd be the only ones out there. He moved into one of the shadowed corners, away from the spotlights of the restaurant's sign and entrance before pulling his lover to him and kissing him. There was passion and love behind it, Calder's lips needy in their pressing to Rune's. The blond's arms slipped up and around the other man's neck and he sighed contently into the kiss.

The blond had to hold himself back. He could compete-a metal butterfly would be something that Relic could hold and treasure. But he didn't want to hurt the other man more than he was already, and so Tanner just smiled and squeezed his fiance's hand a little. "You should talk to Nikkos. I'm sure Relic and Rune would love to have you around. And Atlantis is a boarding school... At least you'll have a place to call home." He was sincere in the suggestion, even knowing that the man would wind up spending more time at their apartment than at the school if the twins had their way.

Rune arched a brow, pushing the other against the wall and he smiled lightly for a few moments. Ah, he adored his little blond. He pressed forward, kissing him passionately, glad to not have his love upset. He slid his hands down the front of his chest to the other's hips, pressing them against the wal as well. His eyes fluttered closed and his lips happily caressed his, resisting his hips the urge to grind against the other's. He did not want to be too intimate at the moment. He adored his little blond, but he knew that the timing was definitely wrong. Not right now. Maybe ... later.

Sulliven thought for a while. Atlantis? That was where tehy were right now. Where they were attending. It would be nice to be able to call some place home. He took the butterfly, knowing Relic would not accept it today, and he placed it into his drink, the butterfly floating atop all the ice there. "That ... would be nice." he admitted, smiling a little more. He looked over the younger twin before looking to the man beside him. "So ... How long have you two been together​
?

Calder was all too happy to move at Rune's whim, whimpering a little as he did. He loved it-he loved allowing the other man to put him where he wanted, how he wanted, when he wanted. And there was no explanation as to why. Breaking the kiss ever so slowly, Calder's lips trailed a line down to Rune's chest and he rested there for a moment, catching his breath as he did. He pulled his lover into a hug, not ready to give up that closeness just yet. Pulling away to look at the other, Calder spoke his mind softly. "I don't feel like myself when I'm not around you." The blond felt whole and complete when they were together, and like a part of himself was missing when Rune was off doing his own thing. And while Calder knew that it wasn't good to be together all day, every day, he was always glad to meet up at the apartment at the end of the day.

Doing some quick calculations in his head, Tanner arrived at the answer rather quickly. "About... Six months." He knew that they'd met on the twenty second of September, and that they'd started dating officially on the third of October. It was currently March tenth, so he was pretty spot on. "Good!" he answered to Sully's acceptance of speaking to Nikkos. "You'll take our sofa tonight, then, and you can come up with us when we go for classes in the morning." The third bedroom had been converted into Relic's sewing room, so there'd been no need to purchase a guest bed, but the sofa couldn't be that bad for one night of sleep.

Before anything else could be said, Caden showed up asking if they wanted dessert. Tanner looked to Relic. "Might wanna ask Rune. They have some pretty fantastic chocolate stuff here."

Rune grinned, leaning forward to nip at his bottom lip playfully. Ah, he loved his little blond so very much. He kissed him once more and pulled him tighter to his hips, chuckling lightly. "Dessert at home?" He whispered, leaning down to nip at his ear and he smiled a little more. "I'm glad. Because you're not going anywhere anytime soon." He said before not even waiting for an answer. He took a hold of his hand, lacing hteir fingers, and on his heel he turned to make his way back to the apartment. He definitely wanted to show the other just how much he loved him. He was never one for words, actions were always louder and stronger, right?

Relic arched a brow, sighing heavily as he shook his head a bit. "We shall bring some home. Rune and Calder are already heading there." He stated, turning to look at Sully and he smiled all the more. "And Rune says to stop thinking dirty thoughts." He winked before turning back to Tanner. He bumped their shoulders together, sighing contently as he did so. "Thank you." He mouthed, smiling all the more. He loved him so much, espeically for being so kind to his friend from so long ago. He was great.

Sulliven perked up, looking at the two. "That would be ... great." He stated, smiling a bit more before he looked over to Caden. He took the menu happily, looking it over and he sighed softly. He really was not one for sweets. He liked them every now and again, but at the moment, he was a bit indifferent.​

While he had no argument about heading home, Calder stopped and tugged Rune back for a last kiss. He felt more needy than he had in a long time, though the blond wasn't quite sure why. It didn't matter, really, so long as his lover was willing to put up with him when he was like this. Calder gave a few more pecks before pulling back once more. "I need to hear it," he whispered. He knew that Rune wasn't much on telling him that he loved him, and so Calder had formed the habit to ask when he needed it, knowing that the feelings behind the words were always genuine. "Please?"

Tanner laughed when he heard that Rune and Calder were on their way home. He should have figured that they were when they didn't return after a couple of minutes. "You might want to bring something home if you're one to look for something at night. Calder will have your head-and ours-if you touch the kitchen." It would be a shame to see the man suffer the other blond's wrath so early in the friendship.

He looked to Caden. "Grab the check and take a break?" The older blond nodded and moved to do just that.

Rune stopped, turning to gladly kiss the other. He smiled warmly and kissed him for the few short becks before he pulled back and looked down at the other. He wanted to hear him say it? He bit into his bottom lip for a little while, nuzzling his nose against the side of his love's neck and he nipped that same neck a moment later. "I love you." He whispered, telling himself that it was not a bad thing to tell the one he cared for that, well, he loved him. He kissed the other's cheek once again and straightened to begin walking back to the apartment again.

Relic giggled softly. That was so true. He did not really want Sully to suffer from Calder getting annoyed that someone was in his kitchen. "Yea. We can stop and get you some chips or ... something to snack on." He offered, also wanting to give the two a bit of time to themselves.

Sulliven smiled with a little nod before a bit of curiosity traced his features. "So, you have not been able to cook?" He asked, truly curious for his friend. "You used to make the best desserts."

He laughed with a gentle shake of his head. "Meh. I don't mind. Calder's a great cook and it was part of the reason why Rune managed to get him to stay. He did not like our penthouse because apparently our boyfriends don't like to be pampered ... but when Rune said he could re-do the whole kitchen, he was better." He shrugged and smiled happily as he looked at his friend. "Besides, I have my sewing." He stated with a nod, setting back against the booth a littlem ore, looking over to the side and waiting for aden to come sit.​

Butterflies fluttered through Calder's entire body and he smiled with the words. He knew the anxiety that the words had caused within his lover, and fully planned to offer an outlet for that anxiety: His body. A night of pleasurable pain wouldn't go amiss for either of them, and the blond made that perfectly clear before the elevator doors even opened. He leaned up and nipped at Rune's neck a bit more sharply than usual. "Pain... Please?"

Tanner only shook his head. "If Relic wanted to cook-really wanted to cook-he and Calder would work something out. If Rune or I attempted to cook, on the other hand, we'd have no place to actually live, so therefore we're not allowed to touch the kitchen."

Caden laughed as he came in on the tail end of that, offering the check to Tanner, who handed back a debit card without looking. "Cooking, according to Tanner, is blackened everything: chicken, beef, pancakes, bread..." The younger blond just stuck his tongue out at his brother.

"Are you on break so I can kick you?"

Rune smirked at the other's nip and then his words. Leaning down he placed a kiss to his cheek, at least until the doors opened to the elevator and he basically shoved the other into the elevator, pinning him to the wall as a fierce kiss was place to his lips, absently pressing the button for their floor as he did so. "Mm ... Whatever you want." He teased, grinding his hips into his for a few moments until he heard the elevator ding open to reveal their penthouse. "The kiddies won't be home for a while ..." he began, pulling the other out and into the living area, pulling him fiercly to his form with another kiss to the lips. "Want to have fun elsewhere other than our room?" He questioned, smirking all the more.

Relic giggled softly, shaking his head while he listened to Caden. Ah, that was a cute relationship. If it was Rune, he would have thrown a knife at him. There really were downsides to being able to heal so easily, and having a brother with a temper and enjoyment of others in pain. He chuckled lightly and shook his head while he sipped at his soda a little more. "Luckily, you have Calder and me to cook for you." he stated, sticking his tongue out at his lover.

Bartholomew easily maneuvered to their table, taking the little leather folder from Caden's hands and he looked over at Tanner. "No abusing the cuties, especially on their breaks, thank you." He winked before playfully tapping the top of the blond's head and he stared at him. "Sit. Take your break. I'll be back with the receipts." He stated, pushing the blond toward the booth to force him to sit. With that, he turned and was off to ring up the card and the check.

Sulliven blinked a few times, watching the check go away and he puffed out his cheeks a bit, turnig back to Tanner. "I can pay for myself you know ..." He stated, sighing heavily and he smiled warmly after a moment. "Thank you for dinner though."​

In reality, Calder didn't care where they played, so long as they played. The blond fell into Rune's arms a little bonelessly, submitting to him completely as his lips were bruised by his lover's kiss. And while Rune's smirk may have scared most people, it did wild things to the blond, the butterflies kicking up again as his cock twitched a little. He groaned and nodded enthusiastically, leaning forward to kiss over the other man's neck, tasting the sweet flesh.

Smiling, Tanner leaned forward to kiss Relic softly. "And I'm very grateful for that." Starving to death wasn't really his ideal way of dying, honestly. Thoughts interrupted by Sully, he looked over and smiled. "I'm aware." He shrugged a little. "But...I want to." He couldn't afford to take everyone out all the time, but when he could, he would. That was just how he was. The blond reached his foot around Relic's and gave Caden, who'd joined them at Bartholomew's insistence, a sharp kick to the shin.

"Ow!" Caden glared at his little brother, sticking his tongue out at him before sinking into the booth, exhausted from the busy night. But that didn't mean that he didn't want to talk to Tanner about Raphael's proposal, and the blond figured Relic's opinion would be just as good too. He told the trio what his boyfriend had asked of him, and explained his fears and concerns. "What do you think?"

Rune growled softly, his hands slid over the other's form to his rear, gripping the lovely flesh tightly, pulling him even closer to his form while he began to lead the way toward the living room. He easily pushed the blond on top of the coffee table, not even caring to remove the few things that were there. Not like it mattered anyway. He moved over the other, his lips to his neck, kissing a few times before he completely sunk his teeth into the side of his neck, his fingers already working their way down his chest to removed that pesky shirt that separated their flesh.

Relic listened to the other silently, his eyes keeping to the man while he tried to think about just what he should do - without being bias. He eventually shrugged after a moment. "Well ... I really think more of the question is if you wanted to spend eternity with Raph. Your fears about your family are logical, of course. But, if you only look at the death, of course it'll be depressing. You could always think of it more so as constantly watching over your future nieces and nephews." He offered, smiling warmly to the man before he tried to think a little bit more. "Raph definitely loves you more than anyone else. He may seem young, but he's an old soul of sorts. He is immature, but he would not ask you if he did not think that it would wind up being fine. Personally, if Tanner ever asked me something of that sort, I would accept. That's just me, though." He sighed softly, looking up at Caden and he smiled softly. "Putting aside your concerns, do you want to be with Raphael forever?"​

Calder gave a soft gasp when his back hit the table, but recovered quickly. His arms moved up and around his lover, holding Rune close to him. The blond let out a sharp yelp as his neck was pierced, hips thrusting upwards involuntarily at the same time. His own hands had moved to Rune's own shirt, wanting more contact with the man's warm flesh.

Caden listened, nodding. Relic made sense-he definitely hadn't thought of it that way. But did he want to be with Raphael forever? The blond studied the question and his reaction to it. He had to be honest. "It's not a matter of wanting to. My gut tells me I will be." Which he supposed meant that he did want to, and just wasn't able to admit it yet. He looked to his brother, wanting answers. "Would you?"

"In a heartbeat." There was no question. He and Calder and Nikkos all knew what they were facing with their respective partners and the younger blond couldn't say that the thought hadn't crossed any of their minds. He wrapped his arms around Relic and nuzzled into his neck a little, eyes closing as he tried not to think about the depressing bits of the conversation.

Rune groaned softly, grinding his hips against the blond's and purring all the more. He literally ripped the shirt off of Calder's torso, tossing it to the side and then he pulled his shirt off his form as well. his lips now freely consuming most of hte man's chest. Engulfing a pert nipple between his lips, sucking upon the nub while his hands raked along his flesh, digging his nails in every so often. He had been told to give him pain, and oh how happy he was to do such a thing.

Relic turned to Tanner, kissing his cheek gently before he turned back to the man in front of him, smiling warmly. "Don't feel too pressured, Caden. Raph will wait until you're ready ... Just don't make him wait too long. He'll need to know one way or the other, and I'm positive that even if you tell him 'no', he will still love you." He smiled a bit more, his eyes closed for a moment, trying to think of a way to lighten the mood.

Luckily for them, sliding in beside Caden, Bartholomew set his rump there, groaning as his head flopped onto the blond's shoulder. "My ass ... has lost all feeling in it." he mumbled, nuzzling into the other's shoulder as he grumbled. "Not even in the good way either." he added with a heavy sigh, resting his back against the cushion of the booth, his arms crossing over his lower torso as he looked at the couple in front of him, arching a brow. "Weren't you out with the other twin before?" he asked, not having checked over and see who was with whom. He saw the ravenettes and well, at first glance, they do look the same, so he did not establish which blond was with which twin.​

Calder soaked everything up, back arching into the lips around his nipple. Rune always overloaded his senses, and already the blond's head was spinning while trying to separate the pain from pleasure. Already, Calder was a babbling nut unable to string together more than two words at a time. The fingers digging into his flesh drew a cry from him, his head tipping back as his entire body pressed up for more, the word passing his lips. "More..."

Nodding once more, Caden was deep in his own thoughts when Bart plopped down behind him. "That's too bad," he offered to the comment. "Whoever you slip away to see just after closing will be disappointed then." Oh the other waiter certainly hadn't gone unnoticed by the blond, and he was interested to know just who it was that he was seeing.

"I can have dinner with my future brother-in-law if I'd like," he stated, Tanner's tongue poking out at the other childishly before returning his nose to Relic's neck to nuzzle there.

Rune growled lightly, biting around the sensitive nub and he parted to lift his lips to the collarbone of hte other, sucking and nipping upon the flesh while his hips continued grinding against his form. He slid his hands to the top of the other's pants, pulling them away and he tossed them to the side, leaving his love in only his boxers. He raked his teeth down the front of his chest, glad to create such beautiful marks within his flesh. His hands slid down to the other, slipping beneath his boxers to begin rubbing the other's member.

Bartholomew arched a brow, turning to Caden and he growled softly, his hand lifted to grab the other's cheek, pulling it and still narrowing his eyes to the blond. "Shut it blondie. At least I don't date blood-suckers." he hissed, flicking his forehead a moment later before turning his attention back to the younger male. He arched a brow and gave a small "oooh" to the realization of what was what. He was apparently engaged to this one, and had dinner with the other one. He got it. He shrugged anyway though, looking at the cute little ravenette in front of him. "So, I suppose that means I don't get a hot twin threeway?"

Relic laughed softly, leaning toward the other with a grin. "Mm ... Not by us ... If you had gotten us some time last year, you may have had a shot." He winked before he laughed oftly, looking to Sulliven and he pushed his foot against the other, wanting to let him know he had not forgotten about him.​

Rune drove him crazy, and he loved it. Calder writhed beneath his lover, searching for more contact and more sensation. He wanted marks, and cried out with pleasure when he got what he wanted. The blond's hands slipped down into Rune's pants, gripping and holding onto his rear end, wanting the other man as close to him as he could get. The blond's legs fell further open, feet now on the floor on either side of the coffee table, as he was grabbed, his thrusting up into Rune's palm.

Laughing, Caden just ignored Bart. "So you've met whom I'm dating, but you won't bring your sweetheart around?" He shook his head, bumping his shoulder into his coworker before turning back to his brother and Relic. "So. Your Quiet-As-A-Mouse friend. Who is he? Why isn't he jumping in? Are you sure he'll fit in with such a loud and diverse group if he's so meek?" He was teasing of course, feeling bad that Sully had been left out of their conversation thus far.

Rune growled as he bit into the center of his chest, nails of his free hand dug into the side of his love, gripping him for a few moments. His hand lifted off the other's torso, undoing the front of his pants and pushing them to the ground, kicking the garmetns away to be in his naked glory. He looked down at his lover, leaning up to connect their lips together, kissing him passionately and rougher than normal. He just wanted to be close to him, to feel him all the more, yet he still wanted his foreplay as well. It was no fun if he just gave in right away.

Bartholomew gave a sarcastic laugh and an annoyed look to the blond. "He's not my sweetheart." He grumbled before finally turning to look at the male that was quietly sitting beside him. He arched a brow as he looked him over, taking in a few deep breaths. He leant toward him, poking his cheek a bit. "Fae?" He questioned, figuring at least the man would know what he was asking.

Sulliven took a hold of the lycan's hand, pushing it back toward the man and he nodded. "Yes. I'm a fae.' He admitted before looking over to ... Caden? He smiled lightly. "Sorry. I did not want to interrupt the other discussion." He stated and then pushed his drink - that was now pretty much completely frozen over - away a bit to cross his arms on top of the table, his fingers tapping upon his forearm absently.​

He was torn. He wanted Rune in him; to complete him. And yet, Calder always enjoyed their playing and he wanted more of that as well. It was why he was so easily submissive: He never wanted to choose between to wildly erotic things, so he let Rune choose. "Ahh!" The blond twisted so that his right side was more towards Rune, the act asking for more. His own fingertips dug into his lover's shoulder, keeping the nails away from the flesh but needing to feel the strength beneath them. "Mark me..." Not that Rune wasn't doing a fantastic job on his own...

Smirking, Caden answered: "Sure" before turning back to Sully. "You could have interjected your input," he offered. He always accepted opinions, even if they were from those he didn't know very well.

They chatted for a while more before the older blond slid from the booth. "Break's over." Leaning over, he pecked a kiss to both Relic and Tanner. "I have Saturday off. Call me." Tanner nodded that he would. "So. Snacks. What's your poison?" he asked the man beside him.

Rune bit into the side of his neck with his little plea, easily piercing the flesh and not really caring at the moment. He pulled the boxers from his form, tossing it to the side as he wasted not another second in sliding into the man, a moan to his lips as he did so. His hand wrapped around Calder's member, continuing to stroke the flesh happily. His lips parted from his neck to bite down the front of his chest, stopping at the center to lift his head and connect their lips in a pssionate embrace, groaning into the other while he rammed into him.

Bartholomew glared at Caden before he stood up and headed back to work, cursing under his breath as he did so.

At the end of the conversation, Sully turned to Tanner, blinking a few times before he thought for a moment. "Oo ... Hostess cupcakes! And some Funions ... possibly Cheetos." Yep, he was a junk food junky. Not too horribly bad, but when one's parents refused to even let him look at junk food, of course he would go a little crazy, especially when tehy disowned him. Yep, that was an ice cream feast that day.​

"Yesssss..." The blond hissed as he was taken, wrapping his legs around his lover's waist, lifting his hips to allow Rune a better angle. Calder's arms moved down to wrap around Rune's waist, pulling him close as they kissed, his tongue moving out to taste and explore the man's mouth that he knew by heart. "Claim me..." Leaning up, the blond nipped at the other man's bottom lip lightly, kissing away any sting that he may have left. "Wanna be yours."

"Calder's gonna have a conniption," he laughed only half teasing. The blond wouldn't like it, he'd shake his head at it, but he most certainly wouldn't deny their guest anything he wanted other than Rune. Pecking one last kiss to Relic, Tanner nudged him out of the booth then stood himself, stretching his limbs out. "Lets get shopping then!" Shopping was shopping in Tanner's eyes and perhaps they'd find an idea for Calder to bake the next day.

Rune growled softly, leaning down after all the kisses to press his lips against the base of his neck. Kissing the flesh and sucking for a few moments before he bit into the area. His left hand trailed up his chest, digging into the side of him while his other hand continued pumping the sensitive muscle. Pounding into the other, a few soft moans passed by the man's lips, biting harder into his flesh to help muffle his sounds of pleasure.

Relic giggled lightly as he stepped from the booth, taking a hold of Tanner's hand and he turned to look at Sully, smiling all the more. "Come on ... Maybe not all that but some chips should be fine." He said, taking the man's arm and tugging him up from the chiar, despite his bit of a whine about no junk food. He wrapped his arm around the other's elbow, continuing to walk toward the exit with his love on one hand and his friend on his other arm.

Sully sighed heavily, flopping his head against the ravenette's shoulder, glancing over to Tanner. "You like shopping that much?" He asked, never one for shopping, yet alone grocery shopping. He liked clothes every so often, but for the most part, he was an internet kind of guy - especially now with people recognizing him.​

Calder was seeing stars. He rocked against Rune's hips, lifting his own to meet his lover's. The lips to his flesh were sweet torture, the blond wanting more of something so wonderfully intoxicating and yet being denied. The bite into his flesh, though, coupled with Rune's hand flying over his prick and pounding into him sent Calder over the edge quickly. White light blinded him as his orgasm over took his body, his lover's name spilling from his lips as soon as his brain would function

"Whether I did or not, I learned the minute I started dating Relic." You couldn't hate shopping and love Relic. Somehow, the blond didn't think that it would work very well at all. "Besides, it's nice to have something to lose yourself in every once in a while." It didn't take long to walk to the store, and Tanner turned the other two loose. He didn't eat much junk food, and so there was nothing he particularly wanted, though he did sneak around and buy a can of aerosol whipped cream for later use.

Rune groaned, continuing to thrust into the other as he felt the trembling and then the release splattered across his chest and hips. He leant down, moving his lips to the center of his sternum and nipping the flesh there, absently nipping down as his hips continued to pump into the other, moaning out softly as he eventually climaxed into the other. Panting softly as his hips slowly calmed to a stop, still within the blond. His teeth pulled away from his flesh and he moved his head up to capture his love's lips in a brief yet passionate kiss. He pulled away, looking down at him and smirking as he glanced around the room once more. "Wanna go have sex in their bed?" he asked, chuckling as he removed himself from the blond, purring gently to the sensation and looking back to the other. Sadly, he was not kidding. He would do it...

Relic giggled happily and nodded. "Of course.' He chimed, beaming all the more while he walked toward the grocery store. He released Tanner's hand, moving to wrap both arms around the silver-haired man's elbow, resting his head against his shoulder and smiling warmly. "Let's go find something..." He said and began to lead him through the aisles, a basket resting on his other arm and he looked around, stopping at the chips section, listening to Sully's inputs and he pulled a face before taking some Cheetos and putting them in the basket, then onto the sweets for him and a bit for Rune. "And don't you dare eat this all tonight.'

Sully laughed with a shake of his head. "I wouldn't dream of that." he said, getting a look from his friend and he smiled, bumping his hip into his and he laughed a bit more. "No I won't eat it all in one night.."

"And don't just save a single piece either and say 'oh, look, I didn't'. I expect to see at least half of everything still uneaten." He clarified, narrowing his eyes to the man.

"Damn..." He whispered, sighing heavily with a litlte "Yes, mother." before he reached over and got a giant candy bar for himself, putting that into the basket and adding some of the Peach-O's on top of that.​

Back
Top Bottom