Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

THe man was lost within the blood lust by now. Caden's pushing and calling of his names were not a matter as he took in the delicious blood. Oh god he tasted so, so good. He groaned and by the time he realized what he was doing, it was too later. His eyes shot open and he forced his fangs from the other and he gasped. His hand shakily lifted to his lips. "C...Caden!?" he gasped, his fingers pressed to the side of his neck and he leant toward his mouth, barely even feeling his breath. Shit! This ... This was not going to work. He could not get back from this. There was too much blood loss, he could feel and hear it, the love of his life was too far gone, but ... he could not lose him.

He stared at him and leant down to his ear, whispering a soft, "I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry... I cannot lose you and I'm just ... so sorry." He whimpered lightly, tears in the corners of his eyes as he lifted his wrist, raking his fang across his wrist and he parted the other's mouth, letting the blood trickle into the other's mouth and he slowly pulled back once he knew the other should have enoguh. He licked the blood off and once more looked down to the other. He shakily stood up and he wiped off the blood from his neck. Scooping him up into his arms, he made his way toward the bedroom and rested him onto the mattress. He knelt beside the mattress, starin at the other and his mind and heart both raced -- What was he going to do?​

The rest of the night was blank. He remembered nothing past the initial bite, and then waking up in his bed. The sun was out, and Caden thought it was just morning, but he couldn't be completely sure. He was confused and felt...odd. He most certainly didn't feel like himself at all. His neck was a bit tender, but with being bit, of course it would be. Anger zipped through him at the thought of Raphael biting him, the blond not fully aware of how far that bite had gone. Groaning, he sat up in bed, resting on his hands that were propped up behind him, and looked around. He wanted to first figure out what day it was, and then he'd worry about what happened.

Raphael had gone around, just needing to do something. He wound up washing away any blood on the man with a cloth, just trying to do anything. He knew Caden would be pissed. He just did not want to make the man even more mad at him than he would be for what he had done. He sat upon the floor beside the bed, having fallen asleep a while ago. He felt hte movement on the bed and he lifted his head to look up at the other. He straightened away, his knees pulled to his chest as he stared at the other. He looked him over and shakily straightened to look at the other. "U-um ... How. . . How are you feeling C-caden?" He asked softly as his eyes stayed to the other, waiting to have the other freak out, kick him out, and never again talk to him.​

Caden jumped at the voice. He hadn't realized that Raphael was there and didn't understand why he'd be quite so nervous. The blond hated being so confused, which is why he never drank himself into a stupor. He studied his boyfriend, but got no information and so he settled for the more direct approach. "What happened?" His throat was scratchy and he found that it hurt a little bit to talk. "What day is it? And why do I feel so... Not... Me?" He really wanted to lay back down but instead he pushed himself to sit on the edge of the bed, telling himself that if he got up and walked around a bit, he'd feel better.

Raphael looked up at the other. His arms crossed and he rested on top of the bed beside the other. He chewed his bottom lip horribly, shakily taking in a deep breath as he looked at him. He whimpered softly before he flopped his head forward. "You're going to hate me." He whispered softly, slowly striaghtening once more, his eyes staring at the other and he kept his eyes to the man. "It... It's Wednesday... Um ... Monday night..." he began, swallowing hte strong lump in his throat before he continued. "I lost my temper and..." He bit his bottom lip, forcing the words out. "I bit you Caden... I'm so... So... so sorry!" He sobbed, falling forward to his head into the mattress.' By... By the time I realized ... you.. you would have died if I didn't ... And ... and Oh god I'm so sorry!" He whispered, wrapping his fingers around the sheets beneath his hands. "I couldn't let you die and I know I should never have lost my temper but ..."​

It took a few moments for Caden to wrap his head around what was being said. When it clicked, though, so did the anger. "You did WHAT?" The blond stood up quickly, unable to control his temper now. "Are you out of your mind!" Looking down, he was thankful to realize that he was still dressed. Caden grabbed his shoes and moved to leave. "Be gone before I get back," he hissed, unable to see anything but red. He just couldn't believe what the other had done-once again taking what he wanted without considering the consequences of those actions.

He didn't have to think to wind up at Tanner's apartment, the older blond pressing the buzzer insistently until a groggy Tanner answered. "Wha."

"Tanner? Tanner let me up."

The younger blond perked up at the urgency in his brother's voice, quickly buzzing the other up. Caden looked horrible. "What happened?" he asked as his older brother collapsed into his arms, sobbing.

Raphael looked at the other, listening to him and he let out a sob again as he heard the door slam. He waited only a few moments before he jolted up and ran out of the apartment, He slammed the door behind him and did not stop running, he just kept going.

Relic groaned when he heard Tanner move out of the bed. He yawned softly, sliding out of the bed and he pulled on his pants and rubbed at his chest, grumbling a few times as he did so. He did not care for a shirt at the moment. He just did not know what was disturbing him right now. He yawned again as he spotted the sobbing Caden. His eyes went wide and he walked over to the two, stopping a few feet away to turn on his heel and go make some tea. Whatever the proiblem was, it was not going to be something that did not need tea.​

"What happened?" Tanner asked, hands rubbing circles on the man's back.

Caden sopped once more, clinging to his brother for dear life. How could he tell him? How could he tell him that Raphael doomed him to watch his entire family to whither away? But he knew he had to. There was no way around it. Still, the words wouldn't come and so the older blond pulled back just enough so that he wouldn't fall or collapse, tilting his head to the side, exposing his neck.

Tanner gasped, fingers coming up to trail over the two marks in his neck. "Oh, baby..." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to the spot before looking over to Relic as he lead Caden to the sofa. "You might want to find your nephew before I do."

Relic stopped his attempt at making tea instantly. He stared at the two before everything finally processed. "Shit..." he hissed and he buttoned up his pants, being sure they were properly on before he walked over to Tanner, kissing his cheek gently before he rested his hand on top of Caden's, leaning down to kiss the other's head. "I am so sorry..." he whispered before looking back to Tanner. "Tanner .. He may get ... hungry." He said, letting out a nervous little laugh. "If you don't feel comfortable, I"m used to it by now." He then kissed his love once more, wanting to be sure that the other knew his options. He wanted to attempt and give a bit of comfort to the blond.

Without a second thought, he made his way to the balcony, leaping off as his wings sprouted from his back and he began to soar through the skies, looking aroudn to try and find where he went to.​

He nodded, not giving a second thought to what he may have to do for his brother. Tanner hugged Caden close to him, rocking him back and forth a little bit as he kept silent, letting the older man just let it all out.

"I feel so weird, Tanner... Like I'm not myself, but... I am." He couldn't explain it, and that frustrated him further. Slowly, he began to calm, still resting against his brother, head on his shoulder. "Why would he do this?"

Tanner sighed. "I don't know, Cay." The younger blond's chin rested on his brother's head, sighing softly.

"I don't want to see him..." He looked up at Tanner. "Please."

He nodded and stood, leading Caden into his and Relic's bedroom for the time being. He didn't know if Relic would bring Raphael back to the apartment or not, but he wanted to keep the distance between the two if that was what his brother wanted. Tanner moved to leave before Caden called out for him. Without words, Tanner understood. They weren't twins, but they were close. He slid into the bed with his brother, cradling Caden into his side and allowing him to just take his time.

Relic easily found the redhead, swooping in front of him and he stopped him fromt going any further. He pressed his hand against the other's forehead, making him stop. He stared at him and saw the red eyes of the man who had been crying. He sighed heavily. "He's pissed at you." He stated, looking at the man. "He just needed a little more time, Raph..."

Raphael stared up at him, not lasting a moment moreb efore he let out a harsh sob, falling against his uncle's torso, clinging to him tightly with his arms wrapped aroudn his torso. "I know! I know, Uncle Relic. .. I ... I just was so .. so jealous! I know it was all only my paranoia. I realize how badly it was now, but I could not contain it. It needed to be off my chest, and it was, but the rage got the better of me." He let out another sob, whimpering softly as he nuzzled into his chest all the more. "He never should have even given me a chance.... I'm wretched."

Relic sighed heavily, kissing the top of his head and he gripped him tightly to his form. "You are young still, Raph. You are not controlled." He shook his head a little, resting his forehead against his. "I don't even know where to begin, Raph. You lost control. You freaked. Your emotions got the better of you." He sighed and nuzzled into his head a little more. He kept an arm around his shoulders and began to lead him back toward the apartment. He wanted to see what Tanner thought was best to do.

He did not take too long before he was at the building. He made his way toward the elevator, stoping in front while he thought to take him upstairs or possibly call the other down to him. He turned to the other, pushing him onto one of the chairs in the foyer. "Stay put." He stated and made his way up to the penthouse. He slowly stepped out. "Tanner?" He called softly, wanting the other to come to him.​

Perhaps it wasn't the most enjoyable experience, but it definitely bonded them. Exhausted and sated now, Caden curled up in the bed to sleep a bit more. Tanner was watching over him when he heard his name called. With one last check to his brother, the younger blond made his way out of the bedroom. He presented his neck to Relic, a silent request to heal the wound that Caden had left there.

"He's here?" he asked, not really needing an answer. Relic wouldn't have come back if he hadn't found the redhead. "I don't know what to do." He sighed and hugged Relic, needing the support. "Caden... He's just...distraught." Really, he wanted to beat the hell out of Raphael, but knew that would accomplish nothing.

Relic watched the other come to him, seeing the wound and he gladly rested his hand upon the punctures, within moments they were healed over and he placed a gentle kiss to the flehs. He hugged him tightly and he let out a heavy sigh. He pulled back a little, looking at the other with concern to his features. "Raphael feels horrible. I know it's not comforting to either of you two, but he had not meant to. He's still a young vampire, you know. He was not able to control his anger and frustration." He shook his head a little, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and he hugged him tightly, resting his forehead against the other's neck. "I'm sorry, Tanner ... I really truly am. If I had not suggested him, then he would not be in this predicament." he whispered and his eyes slipped closed once more.

"I figure ... time may help..." He began, chewing on his bottom lip a bit and he hugged him tighter. "Raphael really does love him, and that is the main issue .. for him."​

Tanner's arms wrapped around Relic's waist, hugging his lover tightly to him. "It's not your fault, baby. If Raphael knew he was getting worked up, he needed to not be at Caden's apartment." Relic was right-the fact that Raphael felt bad about what had happened didn't make him feel better, because it wouldn't make Caden feel better. "I know he's your nephew, but my concern is Caden. He's so scared of losing everyone he knows and loves." Tanner's forehead dropped to Relic's shoulder.

"He can't be here, Relic. Not right now... Take him back to the school? Please?" He didn't want to abandon Raphael, but at Atlantis Tomias was there at least.

Relic listened to the other, gripping him even more and he then kissed his lips softly. He nodded before he kissed him again and patted his head gently. "Go be with him ... I'll be back after I drop him off." He whispered, kissing him again before he was off and down the elevator to the redhead who looked even worse. He groaned, taking his arm and he began to walk toward his car, hopping in and driving back to the school.

He walked to Tomias and Nikkos' room, knocking and waiting for the other to open the door with a shove of the redhead toward his brother. "He can explain. Or prod, I don't care." He stated, turning and instantly he was back into his car and driving down the road to head back to the apartment. He wanted to be there for the two.

Parking once more, he made his way to the penthouse. He headed up the elevator and into the apartment. He slowly walked inside, his eyes traveling around, trying to find where Tanner went to.​

Tanner had gone to check on Caden, who was (thankfully) sound asleep. He'd pulled the covers up over his brother and then moved out into the living room, flopping onto the sofa with a heavy sigh. The blond had no idea about what he was supposed to do, and he was sure Caden didn't, either. Perhaps, though, Relic could be a calming influence for both of them and help them figure out the process and how Caden should act and feel. In a perfect world, this would have been done after his brother made a choice and knew what he was getting himself into. Then again, when had the world ever been perfect?

When Relic came through the door, he waited until the twin was behind the sofa before reaching up to take his hand and tug him around to the front. The blond stood and buried his face into his lover's neck. "What is he going to do, Relic?" In a way, Tanner was mourning a loss, too, but he was mostly worried about what Caden was going through. "I want to help him but... I just don't know how."

Relic looked down at the other, gladly wrapping his arms around his form and hugging him tightly. He kissed his temple gently before he moved to sit upon the coffee table, making Tanner sit on the couch to help calm the other. He took a hold of his hands, letting the warm sensation wash through the other, calming him if he would let it do so. "Tanner, there are plenty of options. I could call Drusilla and have her give him ideas, or there is bound to be a person at Atlantis who had been changed, not born from vampires." He smiled warmly, his hands lifting to cup his love's face, pulling him toward him to plant a kiss to his lips. "Everything will be fine. This may not be ideal for Caden, especially since he is still freaking out over the negative, but he really should find some positive. . . Although, I suppose that is hard now that he hates Raph." He sighed heavily, his head dropping. He was torn. Torn between supporting his nephew and supporting his future brother-in-law.​

"I don't know." Really, Tanner didn't want to make any decisions about anything. It should be up to Caden to ask Relic for help if he wanted it. And while the blond was pretty sure that he did, he didn't want to take that chance and over step boundaries. He supposed, then, that it was a good thing that Caden shuffled out of their bedroom, though he looked pathetic as ever.

The older blond moved to the sofa and laid down, head on his brother's lap. Tanner carded his fingers through his hair, trying in vain to comfort him. Caden looked up at Relic with pathetically sad eyes. "Why?"

Relic perked up and looked over at Caden, following him with his eyes to the couch and he sighed softly. He looked so sad. He took his hands back from Tanner, crossing his arms and resting them upon his thighs while he listened to the other. He gave a weak smile and his shoulders lifted into a shrug. "From what I can tell ... He lost control. He did not do it because you would not give him an answer. Please don't think that. He is still a young vampire. He was upset and the animalistic side took over and by the time he realized he bit you, it was too late. He either had to change you or let you die." He stated, smiling a gently and he kept his eyes to the other, knowing his words were probably not making this better.​

The words didn't help. It was the same thing over and over again. "How can I be with him if he can't control his impulses?" The blond gave a sad sigh and closed his eyes, trying to stop the flow of tears that were threatening to come. "When we went to Maine, I told him that I thought I'd fallen in love with him." Caden's voice was soft, almost a whisper. "I've never loved someone before so...I just...didn't know. He wanted an answer last night and he... I don't know. It was like he would go off the deep end if I said that. So I said yes-and because I meant it... Because that's the only thing that it could be..." Caden gave a sad sigh. He just didn't understand.

The blond opened his eyes. "What would you do?"

Relic listened to the other, feeling all the worse for his little nephew and even more so for Caden. He sighed softly when the question was directed to him. "I would at the very least talk to him. Not now, maybe not tomorrow .. but you should talk to him. Give him the opportunity to make things better. You just said that you love him, and I always think love is worth giving a chance." He smiled to the other, his ice blue eyes keeping to his. "On the bright side, he cannot really do anything worse to you." He shook his head and leant over to kiss his cheek before he stood once more. "And while I know one of your greatest fears is to watch your family disappear, but if it's any consolation whatsoever, in the many, many years in the future when your family does pass, my mother can always let you talk to them." He smiled a bit more and stroked his fingers through his hair. "It's the perk to being an angel, I suppose. Let me get you some tea ... It should help soothe you."​

He was afraid of that answer. Caden sighed but nodded to the offer of tea, eventually pushing himself up to rest his head on Tanner's shoulder. "It shouldn't be this hard," he muttered, eyes slipping closed once more.

Caden was happy that these two days were his off days, but eventually they passed and he had to go back to work. With a deep breath, the blond stepped through the doors to the restaurant and smiled at Lucy. The blond tried his best to push everything away as he headed for the back to punch in and get ready for his shift. It was still slow, and so he stood, leaning against the doorway and waited, scanning the few customers that were in the dining room.

Bartholomew groggily made his way into the resturant, his hands pushing through his hair to pulled them back into the tie that he had over his other hand. He walked into the backroom, giving a nod here and there to other customers as he did so. He had just gotten his hair up as he spotted Caden, a smirk tracing to his lips for the moment before he froze when he got a wiff of the other. His eyes went wide as he walked to the blond, taking a hold of the front of his shirt and he dragged him into the room, staring at him and he looked him over once more before he knew it was confirmed. "He turned you?!" He asked, his tone a bit of a hiss since he was whispering. "Why the hell would you want to be a blood sucker?! They're wretched beings, you know! I would have bitten you weeks ago if I had known you were even thinking about turning into ... one of them." He gagged a bit, obviously not liking the idea and he whimpered a little, leaning down to rest his head against the blond's shoulder.' I miss your old scent." he mumbled.​

Caden attempted to fight Bartholomew, but he just didn't have the emotional strength to do so. He looked at the ranting man with dead eyes, barely listening to the words that he was speaking. It took the blond several minutes to compose himself so that he could talk without bursting into tears of frustration and sadness. "Just drop it," he hissed with very little feeling behind it. It was bad enough that Bart disliked Raphael but now he disliked him, too, and they had to work together. There was no use in griping about something that just couldn't be fixed. Caden pulled away when he saw that Lucy had seated someone in his section, moving to greet the customers with a fake smile plastered on.

Bartholomew perked up when the other seemed far too annoyed. He straightened, watching the other walk off and he arched a brow. What was the matter with him? He stared at him and he waited for him to go and get the drink orders, following after him and he rested against the bar while he watched him. "You know that I don't hate you, right?" he asked, keeping his crimson eyes to the other as he did so. "I could never hate you." He offered, smiling warmly as he pushed his form up onto his tiptoes, keeping his eyes to the man. "You're one of the best workers here, under me of course, and you're quite fun to tease." He laughed lightly and kept his eyes to the other before his head tilted to the side. "Although, you probably should have taken today off." He added, looking over him and getting quite concerned. He did not seem to be used to the vampiric gene yet, or something.​

Back
Top Bottom