Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Looking up, Ryuu stuck his tongue out at him. "But I want this one. Or I'll... I'll..." It didn't take long for the little boy to burst out into real tears. He cried. He threw his arms and legs into a frenzy. He did everything he had learned to do in order to get what he wanted out of people.

Snorting, the male walked over to where the kid was. His hands resting on his hips as he looked down at the crying boy in front of him. "Sweetie. You're going to have to do better than that to deter me." Like he could even think of competing with the King of Manipulation. Snorting once more, he took up the little boy and once more put him under his arm. Turning on his heel, he turned to make his way out of his and Calder's bedroom to go find one similar for the boy.

Ryuu struggled before realizing where his head was. He turned it and sunk his teeth into the man's side, biting down hard. "LET ME DOWN!" The blond kicked hard and even tried to levitate himself out of the man's grip, not giving up on the fact that he wasn't getting very far with his task. Ryuu bit Rune again.

He let the first bite slide. He was not that cruel to do something when the other was only defending himself. However, the second bite ... not so much. The man leaned down and bit the other's shoulder with a growl. Not as hard as the kid had, but enough to prove a point. "Don't bite." he mumbled and then straightened up once more. Heading into one of the bedrooms that was only slightly smaller than their bedroom, he tossed the boy onto the queen-sized beds, hands on his hips. "Yours."

Ryuu wailed louder. He managed to wiggle out of the man's arms and ran for the blond and clung to his leg. "HE BIT ME! STUPID JERK! HE BIT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Looking down, Calder raised an eyebrow before lifting the little boy onto his hip.

"Really, Rune? Biting a toddler?" Shaking his head, the older blond set the toddler down on one of the dining room chairs with a brownie.

"Oi! Don't give into the hell-spawn!" he protested, glaring at his husband. He then pointed to the two bite marks on his bare sides. "He bit me first!" He rolled his eyes and grumbled a little more. "Should have just thrown him into a garbage can."

"He's just a little boy. You remember how the triplets are at his age." Moving over, the blond kissed his husband and continued to make dinner. It wasn't long before it was all set at the table and the blond sat down and began to dish out dinner. "So. What are your stories? Where do you come from? How did you become stray children?"

Rune truly loved his husband. He just adored him so much. Leaning over, he kissed his cheek before sitting down at the table once more. his arms crossed over his lower torso. His right leg lifted to drape over his left while he tried to pay attention to the two's stories.

Astrophel perked up and shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I was taken away from my parents a few years back." he let out a soft sigh, taking the dinner with a soft "thank you" to the blond.

"Oh? I'm sorry to hear that." Really, Calder was curious as to what had happened, but didn't want to pry. He figured that Astrophel would open up as he got to know them better. Besides, it was only his first hour at the house with a new family. No need to overwhelm the boy more than what the day had done already. "What about you Ryuu?"

Looking up from his dinner, which was mostly on his face, he shrugged. "I don't know." For as long as he could remember he was on the streets with no one to really look after him. Of course people had, but he couldn't remember who they were and they had never stayed around for too long. "Maybe they deserved to be bitten too!" He glared at Rune.

"Oi." Rune protested, narrowing his eyes at the kid and pointing his fork at the kid. "You threatened my way of life. I don't care how cute you are, it's my room." He stared at the child for a little bit more before stabbing his food again and shoving it into his mouth.

Astro looked over at the two before he smiled lightly. Shaking his head a little bit, he turned back to the food. He ate a little more before looking over at Calder. "The food is delicious."

"BUT I WANT THE BIG BED!" he screamed, screwing up his nose at Rune. "And I've got to have a potty close at night!" His fork was now tossed half way across the table and that got Calder out of his seat and on the other side of the table quickly. The older blond took a hold of Ryuu underneath the arms and lifted him from the table.

"We have a very lovely room across from the children's bathroom upstairs for you and I'm sure that no matter what size the bed actually is, it will seem nice and big to you, short cakes." Calder carried Ryuu over to the sink and began to wash him up. "There will be no throwing of silverware or yelling at your new Mama at my table, understood?"

Rune arched a brow. Wow. For an abandoned little thing, he sure was a bit of a brat. Still kinda cute, which annoyed Rune since, well, he hoped he would have been despicable even still, but that was beside the point. He watched while Calder easily took care of the situation, smiling even more at his husband. "he's such a better parent than I am" he whispered to Astro who was still just watching everyone. He smiled warmly and patted the little funky-haired boy's head.

Ryuu shifted and gave large, puppy-like eyes to Calder. "But...but he bit me..." The little blond's bottom lip bean to quiver, thinking he'd found the softy of the couple. Calder laughed at him and patted his head.

"And you bit him so doesn't that make you even? We won't mention eating Mama's chocolate-which I've been bitten harder for than I'm sure he bit you." Once Ryuu was washed up, Calder kissed the top of the boy's head and set him back down at the table, this time right next to him with his fork and plate. "Now. Lets try eating like a big boy."

His nerves were getting to him. He could not believe he was doing this. He just wanted to meet him. He had to at least see who he was. what he looked like. What his job was. Family. Friends. Everything! he did not have to be a part of his life, but only meeting him would mean sooo much for him. Though, as he began to stroll up the sidewalk to the gorgeous mansion that was there, Ambrose was definitely getting more and more anxious. this was where his father lived?! It was... magnificent! Oooh. Now he was going to think that he only wanted him for his money!

Taking in a deep breath, he calmed himself and stepped up to the door. Right hand lifting, he knocked on the door, mismatched eyes staring at the door while waiting for an answer. Who would it be? His wife? his butler? His kids?! Oooh shoot. he should have thought of that sooner!

"nooo!" He whined and ran back to the door, smashing his head against the door with a whimper. "I didn't!"

Ambrose was wide-eyed as he stared at the two before clearing his throat a bit. "Um ... You never had sex with my mother." He stated, sighing softly. Had he known it would start like THIS, he never would have come here.

Nikkos ignored the knocking and baning and words. The proof was clear, wasn't it? You didn't get kids out of think air. And if it had been through adoption then Tomias would have told him about it much sooner. He was hurt and angry. Well. He was pissed off, really. The brunette growled and threw something hard at the door-he thought it was a shoe but he wasn't sure whose it was-and sat on the bed to sulk.

Tomias growled. Taking a hold of the door, he gave it one hard yank and ripped it from its hinges. Throwing the thing to the side, he growled. "I DIDNT FUCK ANYONE!" He growled, hands on his hips as he glared at him for a while. Turning to Ambrose, he pointed toward his husband, "Tell him how you came to be, damnit!"

Ambrose went wide-eyed, just staring at the man with far too much fright before he nodded nervously. "Y-yees... Um... Mom ... I don't know how but she sort of stole your sperm and impregnated herself with me.... It's strange... She's not stable. At all... and ... yea. She was infatuated with you for whatever reason. You never met face-to-face.."

Eyeing the new male, Nikkos's eyes narrowed. It sounded like something Tomias would pay someone to say to save his ass, but then...well when had Tomias ever truly lied to him? The brunette growled at them both and threw something (he didn't look at what it was) at Ambrose. He wasn't sure what to say now. He only half believed the story, but he had no reason to doubt his husband either.

Ambrose squeaked, shielding himself, expecting to have some impact. what he did not think was to suddenly be yanked into his father's form. He looked up at him wit hwide, scared eyes.

Tomias sighed, patting the top of the boy's head. "Go... watch tv." he mumbled before turning to make his way into the room where his fuming husband was. "Nikkos... When would I have had the time to fuck someone else? Better yet: Why would I want to have sex with someone? I get it whenever I want from you. The kids are gone. the other side of the house was empty. So ... Why would I fuck another person?"

The brunette pouted. He knew that the other man was right, but he was still stung with the thought that Tomias had slept with someone, even if it was a false thought. Nikkos gave a little whimper and shrugged while looking up at at Tomias. "I don't know... I know that you didn't but... But what was I supposed to think! Some twelve year old that I've never seen or heard about shows up on our door step and says that he's your son??"

Tomias sighed heavily. "I know..." he murmured, plopping beside him onto the bed. He leaned over and rested his head onto his shoulder with a pathetic little smile. "But ... I swear to you, I said our vows, and I meant every word." He nuzzled into the other's neck, groaning lightly. "I popped out four kids for you. Well, because of you. With you. For us." He kissed his cheek again before pulling back to look down at him. "The kids' adorable. We should give him a shot!"

Ambrose was adorable... Nikkos leaned into Tomias' side and sighed a little. They couldn't very well turn him out. Not that they knew what his past was. He'd said that his mother was crazy, but that didn't always mean that she was unable to parent. Medications would help that. But still, he wouldn't be here if he didn't need something...right? "I guess you're right." Nikkos tilted his head up and kissed his lover. "I'm sorry."

Tomias smiled. Kissing his lover back, he shrugged a bit. "You'll just make up for it tonight." he purred, nipping his bottom lip suggestively. Standing, he took the other's hand and began to lead him out of the room. Making his way toward the living room where he had seen the little cutie wander to.

"Yeah. After you replace that door." Nikkos smiled, though, and easily cuddled into the man's side, his arms wrapped completely around Tomias' waist as they walked. They entered the living room and he didn't wait before asking his questions. "Why are you here?" Nikkos wanted to know what to expect out of the boy, and didn't know a tactful way to ask.

Tomias laughed lightly and nodded a little bit more. Kissing the other's cheek, he turned to the boy who paled with the question.

"I'm not after your money! IM NOT! I'm not I'm not I'm not! I didn't even know you lived in a mansion so big and and and huge. I just came here to meet my father. To see what he was like and hopefully not be shoved away. I don't want your money! I don't!" His words were scrambled together and he was positive he did not breathe during his statement, but he just wanted the two to know that he did not want money. clearly.

Back
Top Bottom