Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

He whimpered and moved closer to Rune, not wanting him to be angry with him. "But...you have the same genes?" he offered, his hand reaching out to wrap around he man's waist. "So really it's like it's yours?" Calder bit his bottom lip again and whined, not sure of what to do. "Maybe...maybe it's time to remove these spells, Rune. I mean, there's always adoption and you can't tell me that you haven't enjoyed the switching we've done while on the road. I've had fun."

Rune looked over at his love, biting his lip as he did so. He leaned down and rested his forehead against the other's and he nodded. "You read my mind." He whispered, already thinking that reversing the spell would be THE best option for them. He wrapped his arms around the other's shoulders and he pulled him against his chest with a sigh. "I know it's genetically identical to a child we would have ... but it's still not mine. If we went with that logic, then Sebastian's mine too. And Adamair. But they're Relic's. And this one is too."

"No," he answered, cuddling into his husband's chest. "Relic is their mother. You will be this child's Mama. That's the difference." Calder kissed Rune's lips but nodded softly. "After the baby is born," he agreed. "We'll look into reversing it on both of us. Besides. Adoption gave us our first three kids." He sighed and kissed Rune's lips. "I'll go tell Relic. Then come back and help you pack."

Rune sighed heavily and shook his head a bit at his words. "No. You'll go tell Relic, come back, and rest. I can do the packing alone. so just ... relax." He kissed his lips before watching him walk off. He closed his eyes, flopping onto a chair and just being far too mentally exhausted right now. he was not the happiest. It did not matter right now. The child was Relic's.

He spent a few minutes kissing his husband before nodding and backing out of the room. Calder searched for Relic, finding him easily. The news came out a little easier to him, though he wasn't sure how he was going to tell Tanner. "Um but. Rune and I are going to reverse the spell after the baby is born. And...I think he's angry...but not at either of us specifically. And you get to tell Tanner."

Relic smiled happily at the fact that it WAS his child. Oooh goodie! He quite liked that. Liked it a lot. He bounced on his feet for a few moments before nodding. He would tell Tanner. He had no problems doing that. He tilted his head to the side, sighing heavily as he did so. Of course Rune was upset. He stepped over to Calder, wrapping his arms around the other's form and pulling him into a tight hug. "It's okay. Rune will get over it." He smiled, kissing his cheek, and then resting his head against his. "And he won't love the child any less."

"I know he won't." Calder took comfort in Relic's hug for a moment and then stepped back and nodded. "I'm going to lie down...in his lap." The blond found that he was craving his husband's touch right now, even if they did need to pack. Really, they could just tell Hamlet to pack for them. Entering the nursery again and crawled into his lover's lap, cuddling into his chest. "I love you."

Rune looked down at the male suddenly in his lap. He sighed heavily, his head moving to rest on top of his. "I love you too." He felt the need to just remind him. Help him to remember that he was not mad at him by any means. How could he be? he just was frustrated at the current situation. He did not know what to do about it. It was Relic's kid, but his husband, and they were identical twins. Their genetics are the same. But ... It just did not feel right raising the child as his without letting him [or her] know that he was not the sperm-donor.

Calder cuddled closer and listened to his husband's thoughts idly. "Whatever you want, Rune." He didn't know how else to answer or what else to say. He couldn't imagine what his husband was feeling, and Calder selfishly didn't want to. He kissed the man's neck and then settled again, just letting the situation settle over the both of them. "Maybe we should consider another doctor, since Jupiter can't keep his mouth shut and you might have to kill him for it..."

He shrugged his shoulders a bit. "WE could do Dr. Byrnes again." He offered, looking down at the man and kissing his cheek softly. He nuzzled into his neck, pulling the blond closer to his torso. "I don't really trust anyone else..."

"Okay." He yawned a little and leaned up to kiss his husband's lips before climbing from the chair. "I'll call and change our tickets." They would have to go to Ireland, not Australia. "And then Hamlet can pack and we can nap." He looked over at the kids. "It's not fair that they get to and we don't."

Rune sighed heavily, shaking his head a little bit before he nodded. "All right. I'll go tell Relic." he stood up and wandered over to his brother's room. Being pounced by the ravenette who was far too giddy. HE shook his head a bit, kissing his lips before placing him on the ground. "Calder and I are going to Dr Byrnes. So, you two go to Australia, we'll see you home." Kissing him once more, he turned and left to go crawl into bed. hamlet really was a useful man.

Calder found Hamlet and asked him to please pack the children. He would take care of his and Rune's things after they laid down for a bit. The blond went to the kitchen next and took out the bag of brownies he'd been saving for the next leg of the trip on the bus and brought them to the bedroom, handing the bag to his husband as he crawled onto the bed next to him. "You're going to be okay?" he asked, truly concerned.

Rune looked at the bag of brownies and shrugged a bit. He cuddled into teh blankets a little more, just wanting to get comfy and actually be able to sleep. Which would be difficult since there was quite a lot on his mind. HE was not angry and his brother nor Calder. How could he be? That would be illogical. He was just flustered. "In time.' He admitted, arms lifting to wrap around his husband, pulling him into his form and resting his head on his shoulder. "Just ... need time."

Cuddling with Rune, Calder nodded. He understood how it could be a shock to the other man, and needing time to deal with it in his own head. Really, the blond hadn't yet begun to deal with what was happening. He was pregnant with his brother-in-law's baby...and yet, other than shock, they all acted as if it were perfectly normal. He wasn't sure how he was going to deal with it, either. He kissed Rune softly and then settled down again to try and nap.

Apollo stepped into the house, looking around and smiling instantly when he saw his lovely purple-haired girl waddling her way toward him. He tossed his suitcase onto the chair, scooping her up and into his arms, twirling in a circle before stopping to look at her. "hello, Athena." He kissed her cheek before nuzzling into her nose lightly, hugging the girl with a content sigh. "Let's go make a cake!" He skipped forward, the girl giggling while her little bat-wings fluttered behind her. Apollo really had mated with a strange being. Not that he had any idea what it was.

Swooping in, Loki easily lifted the little girl from her father's arms. "Being near a hot oven and power kitchen tools is dangerous." He shook his head and set Athena in her high chair, locking her in safely. The blond looked from the girl to her father, not realizing that his thoughts were along the same lines as Apollo. "So. Standards...did you have any when choosing someone to bed?"

Apollo blinked a few times as his daughter was taken from his arms. "But ... I want her to taste the batter!" Oh yea. His daughter would be a MESS without Loki there. The redhead cocked his head to th side, staring at the other for a little while more. "I didn't choose her father ... and it wasn't in a bed either." His brows furrowed at the other, giving him that look that he seemed to do quite often of 'why are you not getting this?'

"You chose to sleep with him, that's the same thing. And bedding someone is a nicer way of asking if you had standards for the cock you allowed up your arse." So he only understood blunt. Loki could be blunt. "And babies don't need that much sugar." He stuck his tongue out at the man and moved to the refrigerator to get the eggs that the man would need for his cake.

"Oh." He blinked his sapphire eyes a few times before he shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "It does not matter to me. I do not care who was there, and I did not know anyone but one before I got there. And then it was a lot of men and I cannot remember who came and went, who spoke to me, who touched me, who fucked me ... It is a blur." His brow wrinkled as he thought about it, well, tried to think about what had gone on. He just could not remember. "So ... I suppose I have no standards for the cock that goes up my arse." And yes. He was quoting the other.

He shook his head at the other and just continued to help him gather the ingredients for his cake. "I think that's pretty sad." He was being candid, though Loki didn't know how far the conversation would go before he felt like banging his head on the counter top. "Especially since you know nothing about your daughter now. He could have had diseases in his family that can be passed to her, and you'd never know to watch for them."

Apollo stared at him then looked back over to his daughter. "I had not planned to get pregnant. I would have been more picky if I wanted to reproduce." He walked over to where his daughter was, leaning forward and having the girl take quite the strong hold of his hair, keeping him firmly in front of him, eyes staring at her with interest. "She seems fine. Jupiter would have told me if something would go wrong with her." he nodded and kissed his daughter's cheek before he straightened once more.

Turning to look at him, his head tilted to the side with interest. "I would not have Athena if I took a care in my partners." He smiled and then turned back to the girl that was very giddy to play with her mother. "Besides! She'll be fine. And beautiful. And great." He grinned as he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the other's forehead once more. "And I wouldn't have met you if I didn't have her. And I quite like you."

Hamlet took in a deep breath. He should not be that scared. That was just ridiculous. Excluding the fact that the parents were scary. And he was new to them. But what the hell! He should be okay. Hopefully. If he gets denied, so be it. He would not take it to heart. It was just a whim.

Stepping over to where the gorgeous girl was, he knocked on the door, alerting the woman while she's consumed in the sewing process. "Connor..." he began, stepping into the room and over to where she was. "Would you like to get dinner some time? As a date."

Connor had followed Relic to Australia, and then back to Italy. Sure, he was over a century old, but he still wanted to be near to his father. Besides, Relic had a wonderful sewing room that he was willing to share with him! Currently, he was sitting next to the sewing machine, stitching a new dress for himself with a shimmery pink fabric. He was sure it would look gorgeous on him! Looking up at the knock, the male smiled at Hamlet. "Hello!" he greeted, listening to the request and blushing. "I'd love to. What sort of foods do you like? Oh! I can wear my new dress!"

Hamlet was relieved. Amazed and relieved. He straightened up a little more, his hands linking behind his form as he kept his eyes to the gorgeous being in front of him. "I am all right with anything you want. A place to match your dress if you wish. I do not mind." He smiled lightly and gave her a little bow. "Do you want to go out tonight, tomorrow ... Next week?"

Back
Top Bottom