Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

"Mmm...not until I'm finished with you." The blond nipped sharply at Relic's neck and then his earlobe while his fingers moved to begin unbuttoning his lover's shirt. "So I think that you should address me properly...unless you want to be punished?" His fingers pinched at the man's nipples when the shirt was open.

Relic whimpered pathetically with the doings of the man, his mind going crazy with the other's actions. He had not expected this. Ever. Yet, his love was doing it? He did not even care right now. All he knew was that his husband was in leather, being ...oooh god. He moaned and pressed his rear against the leather shorts the man wore. "I would love to be punished." he breathed out, body already heated and rocking into the other's groin.

He laughed and pulled the bottom half of their bodies apart, teasing his lover mercilessly. "Oh?" He twisted his husband's nipples a little bit and then pulled away from Relic completely after being sure that his legs would hold him up. Tanner moved across the room, beckoning Relic to follow him. "I think you deserve to be punished..." He contemplated over the various toys he'd borrowed from Rune, giving Relic a good chance to look at them too.

Relic gasped, back arching as his nipples were twisted, moaning out as he did so. He panted, eyes closed and just wanting so much more until the other left. He whimpered, eyes fluttering open to watch the other. He followed on his shaky legs over to where he was. Eyes traveling along the toys and sparkling instantly. "Oh god..." he fell to the bed, his hand resting at his chest as he could feel his heart just going into overdrive. He bit his lip, squeezing his knees together to try and stop his body from reacting on its own deprived manner... but too late.

He blushed as he felt his body release, whimpering a little bit more. Damn. His lover was far too... He could not even describe it.

Looking over, Tanner couldn't help but chuckle at his lover. Oh, the night was going to be lovely if Relic kept that up.

It was hours later when Tanner collapsed next to his husband, whose rear end was red and swollen by that time, his nipples pebbled and rock hard from being teased almost to the point of torture. He kissed Relic while his hand ghosted over his body, fingers running over the raised welts on the man's back and behind.

Relic panted, staring up at the ceiling and not being able to catch his breath, not even wanting to. His whole being was just on fire and sensitive and he could not believe this was outside of his head. His form turned to look at the blond next to him, blushing horribly as he did so. "That..." he panted again, head flopping against the other's chest in exhaustion. "best... Good... " He moaned, not even being able to form a proper sentence right now. "You... Why?"

He laughed heartily at Relic, kissing him deeply and pressing their bodies together tightly. "So you didn't like it? I should burn the outfit and never give you a surprise like this again. Is that what you're saying?" Tanner's eyes glittered as he continued to tease his husband. The blond was enjoying himself, despite his own worries that he'd have a nervous breakdown in the middle of their playing. He still didn't like the idea of hurting Relic, but his lover had been damn sexy tonight and he was amusing in his inability to speak.

'NO!" He instantly gripped the other tighter, pulling him flush against his form. "You do that ... and ... and ... I'll do something! Bad." He stared up at him with wide eyes, cheeks still quite the lovely red shade as he did so. He relaxed against him, sighing heavily as he nuzzled into the other's chest happily. "It... it was ... wow." he added, ice blue eyes lifting to look at him and he smiled a little bit more. His hand took a hold of the man's, trailing it up and along his back where the many wounds were, and sadly, already starting to heal. Stupid father. "See? I'll heal." he whispered, kissing the man's lips gently and setting back, knowing that the other hated hurting him, but ... oh how it had been... fantastic.

He nipped Relic's bottom lip a little and just nodded, not really wanting to think about it.

Calder ran to the bathroom and doubled over the toilet. Fuck, fuck, fuck! This was not happening again! No. It wasn't. They weren't even at home-and wouldn't be for months!-he was not pregnant again! His stomach, though, said otherwise as it rejected what little was left in it into the toilet. Fuck. "Rune!"

Rune grumbled, sighing heavily as he stood up. Walking over to where the other was, his arms crossed over his lower torso as he stared at the man bent over the toilet. "Yes?" he asked, moving to him and kneeling beside the man, just ignoring the stench. "Sick? Was it dinner?" he lifted his hand, rubbing it along the other's back to try and soothe him.

He nodded, but shook his head as to the cause his husband suggested. "I just need help to bed," he moaned softly as he tried to push himself up and off of the floor. "It'll subside...in nine months...give or take..." He was sure that his husband wouldn't hit a pregnant man or woman and so Calder felt relatively safe saying that. He still shied away a little at first, unsure of what his lover's reaction was going to be.

He nodded ... until he heard the mention of nine months. That ... he froze at. "Eh? but ... but ... You just popped out ... and... No..." he shook his head with a little laugh, staring at the other with a brow in question. "You.. You can't be."

Calder just nodded. "I know. And I am." He groaned and struggled towards the bed, collapsing into it. "Just. I don't know. Wake Jupiter up or something. I don't care." The blond pulled a pillow over his head and whined. "And make the room stop spinning. Please?"

Rune stared at the other before he growled. Storming over to the phone, he yanked it up, instantly dialing the doctor with quite the bit of impatience. "Good-for-nothing. Tomorr--" Glancing to Calder, he sighed. "The day after tomorrow ... Be ready for a visit. And media. Mainly the visit." With that, he hung up and called another person, pacing around the room, and penthouse, while he did so. "Yea. Tour's cancelled. Give people their money back. I'll make a fucking sex tape and sell it if you're bummed about profits. Just... Shove it. In ten years I'll do another one. Maybe fifteen years. Either way. You'll get your fucking shit. My life is complicated and I will NOT be performing. buh-bye now." With that, the phone was clicked off and he made his way back into the bedroom.

"We'll leave tomorrow for Australia. Relic and Tanner can go home. You, me, the babies, and Hamlet are going to Australia. oh wait... Hamlet can leave now..."

It was a mixed blessing, really. Calder reached up and held his arms out for Rune. "No," he whined. "I'm not in any shape to help with the babies. We'll need him. And I'm spoiled now." The blond pouted at his lover "Just until I don't have morning sickness anymore? And you get to tell Relic and Tanner." After a few more moments: "And no more sex until this one is forty."

He chuckled and nodded a little bit. "Sadly? I agree." he mumbled, kissing his lips a few more times before he nodded. "be back." he whispered and then turned to make his way into the other's bedroom. Knocking just for waking-up's sake, he stepped into the room. "Relic. The tour's cut short. Calder's pregnant."

Relic blinked a few times, yawning softly as he turned to look at his brother, staring at him in his groggy little state. "Pregnant? Is it mine?"

Looking up, Tanner was a little confused. It took him a minute to get all the facts together. He wanted to say no to Relic, but the timing was right unfortunately. He groaned and buried his face in Relic's neck. "Don't ask questions no one wants the answer to, Relic."

Relic pouted a little bit more. "I do..." he mumbled and turned to look at the male behind him. He leaned over and kissed his lips softly. " Not that we'll ever know." He sighed and then turned to hte other, nodding as he did so. "All right... Get us plane tickets with you. I want to see my babies."

Tanner sighed and agreed with Relic that going to Australia was what they both wanted to do. He wasn't sure how he felt about the fact that Calder's baby could be Relic's. He'd known it was a possibility but that didn't mean he was very happy about it. The blond curled into his husband and nuzzled his chest a little. "What if it is yours?" he asked. Calder wouldn't give it up for Relic and him to raise, and Rune might kill them both.

Relic thought for a moment, shrugging after a moment. "Be Auntie Relic." he stated, looking up at him with a warm smile. "Genetically, the child is Rune's ... so it's not really that hard to let it be and have Rune as its mother. I mean... I would love to be 'papa' or 'mama' to it, but ... Even if it was different genetically from Rune, I would not take away their child."

Calder was up and helping to pack whenever he could the next day. Their flight didn't leave until the morning, but they had eight people to pack up completely, including whatever they were storing in the bus. The blond replayed the last few months, a realization dawning on him, and Calder groaning with the thoughts. He went off to seek out his husband, not really looking forward to it.

Rune was, at the moment, being bombarded by their children. Neville was whining whenever he put him down, Bellatrix wanted to cuddle with him and would not sleep otherwise. He looked utterly adorable with all the kids clinging to him like no tomorrow, but it was frustrating since he wanted them to sleep. Not play. He finally managed to get both to sleep, sighing heavily at their forms in their bassinets and then moved to start packing up the kids things when he heard Calder.

Looking up at him, he arched a brow. "What's wrong?"

Really, Calder almost wished that the kids had kept his husband's attention. Then he wouldn't have to say what was on his mind to Rune. But it was inevitable and the blond whined when Rune asked what was wrong. Biting his bottom lip, Calder took a deep breath and then began to speak. "I...You haven't been top since we left home. Except yesterday." He wasn't sure what sort of reaction to expect.

Rune remained silent, staring at his husband for a little while, thinking back on their past times and he stopped his folding of the kids' clothes. His blue eyes to the other and he had to hold back the bit of anger that welled within him. He straightened his form a little more and clenched his fists tightly. "That's ... true." He stared at him, slowly turning to look back at the clothing, figuring that that would be a good distraction. "May as well tell Relic the good news, huh?" he really did not want to be angry. he did not. But he could not help it. It was HIS husband who was pregnant with his brother's child. Great.

Back
Top Bottom