Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-Twist and shout-Fluffy

The young woman was just watching before she was just blowing air in one of the cult members faces that got a bit to close. They never did learn. And this one wasn't a "high rank" member so had no real defense against her charms. It took a little mental convincing but she was managing to obtain the key. Shame she couldn't use her angel given ability, well she was technically a fallen angel, and her ability was command inducement. A rather dangerous ability that allowed her to make a person do whatever she said, regardless of their feelings about it. Sadly there she couldn't use it though, so she merely used her womanly charm. Might be what got her labeled as a "dangerous" temptress.

"Neat trick..."Justin hummed out as the key she had asked for was instantly turned over to the girl.... but it would be tricky to find their little princess upstairs. Like Matt, Justin took a liking to Blaire, but in a fatherly way, like Doc too. But they were well off enough to hide this.. even if Matt was their boss and could read minds.
"Well, continue, how do we get the bind off the big black mess." he thumbed through their bars at the demon and got a humph from the fox. "Him too."

This had the woman looking over before she was using the key to unlock the cage that she was in, and was hopping out. Oh the stone floor was cold on bare feet but that didn't bother her much as she was getting them freed. Of course she had waited until the cult people left. After that she was going over to where the fox was at, since he was closest and knelt down near him, and working on getting the harness off. Simple enough to get off, stung like a bitch though if you were a supernatural. "Just take it off. Warning. It fucking burns." She was warning and was going over to the demon. "Your human friend will be easy enough to find. She'll be bathing right now. Being "cleansed" for the upcoming ritual." She spoke as she was working on getting the harness off of Matt.

Using claws and feet at her say so, Alec popped the band of his face. "Ahhhh!" The fox sighed as he shifted back to human, sitting on the ground and rubbing his nose. He and the others though shivered in fear at the demons howl of pain as the person helping him tugged at the burning band. Bring the cult people; once this was off he'd tear their heads free.

"Cleansed? What does that entail... we also dont even know your name." Todd spat out, claws twitching in and out of furred and human. He wanted to make sure Winter was good too.... dont wanna loose another and get Matt pissed......

"My name is Kirrea and as for your human, it is more just taking a bath in "holy water". Fucking sucks though. Water does something to rob you of your voice." The woman spoke before she was getting to her feet again before she was turning on her heel. "You gentleman are here as " sacrifices" to give the goddess power." Kirrea was however commenting that the cult people would be back soon. They themselves would go through their own cleansing. "By the way. They hate cursing. It pisses them off so much." She grinned and was watching as the torches around the room were lighting up. Finally no more darkness for the time anyways.

Kirrea was pushing some of her red hair out of her face and stretching her arms over her head. She was wearing a tattered dress but it wasn't as though it bothered her. What happened her was the damn collar around her neck. "Hey demon. Want to do me a favor? Cut off this damn collar for me." She spoke, looking at Matt.

Once free of the muzzle and done with smacking his tongue; Matt gave a vicious grin to the being in front of him.
"Yes, He talks with his head like this form." Alec spoke for him as he stood away from the whipping tail. "Lower your head.... He'll try to be gentle."
All the boys were ready to go though as the lights flickered brighter. Forms changed to clawed and hooves as they took a stance.
Teeth snapped the different metalband on the woman's neck- he didnt care what she was as long as she was on their side. Spitting the burning taste free, he snarled.

"Miss Kirrea. Welcome to the team for now.... but we need our friend back; I'll ask about a date later." Todd growled out before shifting, circling her legs and pouring on the table here.

Kirrea just watched for a moment in time before she was kneeling down to let the demon take care of that. Oh that was much better. Honestly even had he not been that gentle, she probably wouldn't have cared all that much. The band was off, that is all that she cared about. After that she was just looking towards them all before she was brushing some of her hair out of her face, then looked towards Todd as he mentioned a date later. This had her commenting that she would think about it, but there was no promises. "Well then.... this way." Kirrea was giving a coo before she was turning on her heel and prancing over to the door that would lead them out of where they were at. Nope not even locked, but it never was. Half the time the cultists didn't expect anybody to actually be able to get out.

A snort from the bull had the monkeys on his back and the panther slipping away in to the dark. The bear and fox hung back as the demon looked like he was awaiting a command... and at the mental ok, he shot off like a pistol bullet. Swiping at the cult members that crossed his path and becoming the king of his own hive in his own way... Saving his queen.

He didnt wait for the woman to lead them. Matt followed his nose now, leading him towards the hated smell of that mineral water.... but throne room as he skidded in.

Kirrea allowed the demon to take off on his own, but was giving him that gentle reminder that it would be wise to stay near them. "You seem like the one that would act before thinking, which can be a dangerous thing here. One wrong move and you could end up hurting your human friend." she was commenting as she was continuing down the hallway and walking into the throne room.

"Oh greetings everybody!" she was cooing as they walked into the room, her eyes seeming to glitter with excitement before she was looking over at a few of the "higher" up cultists that happened to be there. "We were getting a bit bored." she was commenting before she was prowling towards them, just circling around them. Her eyes seemed to almost change colors before she was speaking, "Go and fetch your goddess. Inform them that it is time for the ceremony, that everything has been prepared."

The other person tried to stop them from leaving but Kirrea was just turning her attention towards them before she spoke, "Kneel down and be silent." The person was doing that, regardless of if they were wanting to do it or not. Oh it was wonderful to have her ability back, it made it easier to deal with these people.... without harming them. They were only human after all. Foolish mortals but she wasn't going to condone killing them.

Matt, however, had no qualms about killing them; pouncing on the first kneeled one and had his teeth around his head before something stopped him..... The cultist was wearing a metal band.... preventing his teeth from severing his spine from body. A low bellow as he merely shook the guy instead and dropped him, spines rattling as he paced the room now, the tips scrapping the ceiling with his new height.

"Do not kill these people." Kirrea spoke in a sharp tone as she was rounding on the demon, her tone of voice deadly. Already a few of the cultists were actually taking to cowering away, taking to hiding behind where their former "goddess" was standing currently. Especially considering none of the humans were acting hostile towards any of them. No they wouldn't do anything. "All of you, kneel down. You will not move until I tell you too." Kirrea spoke, her voice echoing with her power. There were a few of them that tried to resist it, but they found themselves kneeling as well. Hell even the team would find themselves bending.

A snort to the woman face and it remained at a snarl as he circled the perimeter of this throne room. Un affected by the magic she was issuing forth, not to say it wasn't trying. But as a native to a different planet, this 'alien' hive member shook it off with his spinel like chime. Matt was not happy to be here and even crankier that they had Blaire.
"His words: Where are the... MF's.... You said they would be here..." Todd circled just around the human crew before plucking off a cultist mask and spinning the striped thing in his hands. "These are all hand made, unique to them...... What are we supposed to do with these people after we get Winters back???" Some posed to the girl, the rest to the group.
"Jailed in different places." Answered by Justin as he slapped it from his hand.

"I mean.... They aren't moving right now. Not until I order them too. And patience is a virtue. Your friend shall be here soon." Kirrea spoke as she moved away from them and was gliding over to a few of the cultists and kneeling down next to them. The masks were being flicked away. "Go back home to your village. Forget about what happened here." She whispered in a soft tone before rising at a familiar noise. A familiar jingle. Oh hey they were coming.

There was an odd hiss like noise but more like a whistle as he saw brain wiped cultist wander away from this throne room; claws now gouging the stone floor in his frustration. How dare she!!!!!
~Oh boy, oww...oww....owww... Damn it Taron! Shut up!~ A collective mental yell to the beast from his team mates and the demon swung his large head to face them; spines clattering in its movement. His chime noise didnt dim the jingles from down the hall and his fangs were all bared and poised to bite at the first shake of the handle.
And here were the twins that had his Blaire!!! He didnt bother to see or hear which of the two it was before charging across the whole room, the claw tracks in his wake had chips of stone at each forceful moving paw.

(enough space to let her mentally yell??)

Blaire just followed after the twins, heading towards where ever they were going. Not that she had a choice. She didn't even have a voice, a physical voice anyways. Her throat felt numb and nothing came out when she tried to speak. It was rather irritating to say the least.
As they got closer, she could hear the others in her mind. Before she saw them, but it wasn't long before she saw them all. She was just looking over in their general direction. Seems like Matt was reacting and charging forward. Not thinking things through it seemed.
"Matthew Taron. Stop! " She spoke in a firm mental voice. She did it for him, due to not know what these twins were capable of. Her eyes did flicker towards the others for a moment in time. No she didn't even know what was going to happen now, but she did know it was the going to be pretty.

"And the pain in the asses are here." Kirrea was commenting from where she was standing, her arms folded over her chest. She was a bit curious though about the figure that was with the twins. Oh.... The guys that were with her had made it sound like their companion was an actual man. A man dressed as a woman. Perhaps something that could have been plausible. But the twins would have seen through that right away. It seemed like their "male" companion just happened to be a female.

A full tilt stop had his teeth snapping closed millimeters from the closest twins mask; a spray of stone dust folding at his feet. And due to just the shock of the size of this thing, the 'male' twin stepped back from having this thing lording over him.
"Did you?..." One lone twin; woman; asked as the demon puffed his chest and went right to Winters side; separating her from the two's sight. "Just stop a demon with a look???" She looked in awe of the woman she called goddess...
"Truely, sister.... Our perfect choice." and they held their bow to the beasts side.

~They didnt hurt you right?!~ he started instantly as he kept his rolled teeth facing the cultists. Even to the other boys as they rounded behind the two to catch arms. ~I was worried they'd try to pull some dumb stunt like they did with 'her'...~ This 'her' was snorted at from over on the other side of him. And though the smell now surrounding Blaire stunk like no tomorrow head butted the 'girl' with a near lovers grace.
Not so...yes so? Did he like the kid? Hard to know.
Matts tail kept a warning flick, spines chiming dangerously too as he stayed at his 'queen....kings...' side.

"Madam, we bow to your grace and power.... but we will need new sacrifices as these got loose. We can offer our own members to you to ingest...." and though they had had their arms firmly held; the boys were quiet as they seemed to liquify themselves from their grasp to point to the few remaining members that had not run at the angels forgetfulness.

Blaire just watched everything although she was surprised when Matt actually seemed to stop. She had half been expecting him to not listen. Yet this seemed to only result in the twins getting even more excited. Crazy people.

'No idea who you are even talking about to be honest. and no I'm fine other than no voice.' Blaire spoke and was just shaking her head as the twins mentioned sacrifices for her to ingest. What the hell was wrong with these people?!

"For humans who wanna wipe out the world of supernatural, you certainly have very.... Non-human like abilities." Kirrea cooed as she strolled over, a faint smirk on her lips. She was looking over towards the "goddess" for a moment before she spoke "I don't think your goddess wants anything to do with the sacrifices." Nope the other female seemed disturbed by the aspect of sacrificing people.

And now Kirrea wasn't giving the remaining cultists a choice in the matter, ordering them all firmly to get the hell out. Or it was the wrath of a fallen goddess they would deal with. Yeah she would play it off, they believed it, so it worked out very well. She was brushing red hair out of her face before she was strolling over to the other female, and just wrapped her arms around her, almost as though she were a lover.

"Besides.... I came to steal her away. I did swear vengance. What better way than to take your precious goddess away." Kirrea spoke, her voice cold. And now that she was free of that stupid collar there were her black wings forming and she was whispering to the other female to tell the demon in particular not to be attacking her.

Low rumbles from the Demon as his attention went from the cultist... To the angel behind him. No, the two twins held no trouble now as he had her back.. The new bird woman did.
This... Alien wasn't native to this world, like him... And to touch his Blarie.....

"So the goddess has changed? No worship?" The harmony of the twins resonating in this room that the shifters all shook their heads at the high pitch noise floating around. "How can we serve you better then?" They asked, ignoring the other woman's words as they flicked out a hand together.
Their motion and voice had annoyed the bull enough that Doc had shifted, scratching at the floor with a hoof- ready to charge. And the unconscious wing movement from the new woman had him racing down the room towards the three.

Not that Matt wasn't paying attention, but the horns in his leg was what brought his attention back forward. ~The heck? Doc get....... Oh you 're in a tantrum....~ And he shoved the black drenched bull back at his next charge.

"How is your goddess suppose to convey her messages when those water take away ones voice? Hmmm. Goddess. More like a figurehead while you two lunatics rule over everything." Kirrea spoke as she was drawing Blaire backwards with her, just leaning forward and just whispering for the girl to trust her. Yeah a hard thing to ask but.... A good idea. This had Blaire simply looking towards the angel before she was nodding then was actually pointing towards one of the boys, and gesturing them forward.
'Since I have no voice. You can be my voice. I want everybody to be released.' Blaire whispered mentally. One of the twins in their human form she had gestured forward but she was mentally questioning the others of an idea for what to do to get the hell out of there.
"You could always tell them you want them as a sacrifice." Kirrea mumbled in a low voice before she was drawing away and taking to the air, just watching the others for a moment in time.
How exhausting these people were. How exhausting all of this in general this was.

'Hey demon.... Can you hear me? ' Kirrea reached out to the demon. A little difficult but hopefully it would work. She did have a possible idea, but it revolved around him. 'If you can find trust in me, tell your friends to leave. Go on a rampage, I will keep the girl safe. This can be the "wrath of the goddess" for being questioned. Plus you get the excuse to kill those idiots.'

There was a low rumble that was felt through the floor of the room. One that had his crew looking at him and his snarling maw, one that even the annoyed bull backed down for.
~I Hear. You annoy like claws on rocks.~ But his beastial form stood taller as if he wasn't worried about what was behind him. There was an odd snort that Alec understood right away, the 'get out of my way' snort. To which he slipped by the bull, mentally quiet now to steer them all out of the throne room.

Everyone but Rue who stood at Blaire side, like a guard. "Your voice is here."

Kirrea was just humming something under her breath in an amused tone of voice before she was watching one of the boys move closer to the female. Well this was going to most definitely be fun.
Blaire was actually a bit grateful that they had seemed to get the hint and was commenting to Rue that she was grateful that they were alright. After that she was speaking in a soft mental voice 'I heard the angel, the plan... we'll go with it. Seems like Matt is edging to fight as well. I honestly care not how you word it. That they have displeased me with even thinking I wanted sacrifices.' Rue could have fun with it, not like those two were going to survive for long anyways.

The twins had remained a silent force, one that Rue seemed to shiver at but he put on his best act.
"You and this place will not be spared. I do not find the act of killing those un able to stand worthy of sacrifice let alone kill anyone on my behalf. I do not accept your offer to stay here nor do I like being silenced. Go."
Rue had made the effort to sound annoyed but drone at the same time, enough so the only word Matt acted on was the emphasised Go.

He started with the room, breaking things down around them in a cloud of stones and boulders. The cultists broke their sync as they squeaked in their disappointment, female falling to the ground as her brother broke his cool.
They weren't all human it seemed, the man's arm was cybernetic as he took a powered swing at the demons head. Not going quietly.

As soon as the demon seemed to act this is when Kirrea was moving over towards the pair and was grabbing onto them, taking up into the sky. Thank god for the room being large, and there was room enough to get farther up into the air. For the time being she was taking them up to the beams that were up above them, and gently placing them there for safety. The others were outside already, but she really didn't want to try and escape with them, not with the demon on a rampage.

Teeth caught the arm as a swing missed, the cultist now being used like a bat as Matt hurled the body around. No, the Clydesdale sized creature was having a time of it, quietly spitting out, from pocket space, his stolen gray crystal in to his Blaires arms. Close enough to heal but out of smashing way. As long as the Angel didn't turn.
The Stab wounds in his leg stopped dripping, chipped teeth from that arm back and the leathery purple in his black sheen gone as fresh bruises healed.
Much to the male twins anger.
Claws were stopped by the females torso, she blocking her brother. All he had done was shave away her thin human skin.
"If we are defeated, our backups will know what to expect. No killing and no fresh water. The silencing is always accidental." They synced once more before kicking the Demon off the girl.
Other then sparks from her chest and the man's arm.... They still looked human.

Blaire was just catching the crystal and was sitting up on the beams after they had been deposited there, although she found herself just holding onto Rue. She was actually trembling slightly, although she wasn't quite sure why. They were safe, yet again perhaps it was the words that were being spoken by the strange twins that were down below them.
'No.... No more.... This shouldn't happen again...' Blaire whispered mentally. This wasn't right at all. How innocent people were being taken from their homes in order to become a god or goddess.
Kirrea was just watching for a moment before she was dropping down to the ground once again, her wings vanishing away and she was allowing her spear to form in her hand. "Or how about you merely stop with the madness. Or how about instead of kidnapping innocent people from their family, find somebody who will willingly come with you. Find somebody who would willing become your god or goddess. Not force it upon them. The amount of young people that you people lead to madness is sad." she spoke in a rather dark tone.
Interesting to see an angel and demon actually teaming up together, but that is what seemed to be happening at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom