Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-Twist and shout-Fluffy

Standing and shaking off the rubble, Matt's spines rattled loud- his intent clear. Kill now.
Poison dripped from his maw as he leapt over the Angel to land on the male. Not because he didn't think the bird could take him- only did it to pause the glowing countdown coming at her face.
~I don't think we can... We don't know where their back up is kept... Look at those bodies...~ Rue pointed below into the mess as Matt was going once more away and the android female had taken to pelting the Angel long range in a barrage of stones. ~Something that's taken that much beating from Matt AND is still standing is pretty advanced shit. They probs have their relay hub miles from here.~ he was only pointing it out... And excluding this throne room, every other room they passed either was a pool of water, a dungeon or a sleeping room.

Blaire was just listening to what Rue had to say before she was just shaking her head for a brief moment in time. No there had to be something that they could do. Some kind of clue that could tell them where to start looking. Although this is when she was leaning back for a brief moment in time. Wait a minute.
'Rue.... I don't think it is miles away. I think it is here. The room with the pool.... only the twins and their "chosen" are allowed in that room. I think there could possibly be some kind of secret door that in that room.' Blaire spoke after a moment in time, a small frown on her lips. Perhaps it was worth checking out, perhaps it wasn't. Who knew.

A 'lead the way' paw from the little monkey and he was looking for the fastest way off the rafters. The rooms were only connected by the halls... he would need to get past Matt and them down there to get Blaire out- and if so much as a scratch fell on her...... oh boy.
There.... across the whole room, down a rubble pillar and behind the fight; save if anyone got thrown that direction.

Blaire was giving a nod of her head before she was just following after Rue in the process of getting down from the rafters. Thank god she was use to being up high, honestly she felt a lot more free being up higher up.
Kirrea seemed to notice that they were moving, but didn't give any indication that she had spotted them. Nope instead she was moving to make sure that the android's woman's attacks never went in that direction. She was fine with the attacks, they didn't bother her at all. In fact the rock that was cutting her cheek had her wiping away a bit of the blood, and she was licking it off of her finger tips. Her eyes seemed to glow darkly before she was cooing, "Do you remember when you asked me.... how I fell from the heavens. I fell because.... I craved bloodshed, I craved violence. I craved seeing others die."

"You were a fault in our program, we learned." she hummed out, stopping in a pose one might see in ballet. Then a sudden kick scored the floor and sent a wave of liquid stone at the angel. It harden in to spikes that just touched the throat of the demon, taking the blow with a grin.
Her brothers arm was in his tail, the count down still going as he threw it at her.... Sure not wise to blow things up in an enclosed room... with fleshy bits above... but he did- following the arm's arch and explosion with more bitting.

Kirrea was giving a small giggle before she was speaking, "Your whole program is fucked up." Although she was a bit shocked that the demon was taking the blow, a grin on its lips it seemed. How eerie, but how entertaining and exciting all at once. Oh and it seemed like the two had gotten down from the rafters safely enough, and the female was leading the monkey down the hallway towards where the pool of water was at.

The power behind the now taller demon had him standing over the husk of the female, her core on his tail. The male was standing with a low hunch, his arm sparking. "You.... You....." he barely spoke but he shifted his pose, hauling a chunk of stone up with his other arm.

"Where in the world do you think the door is? Its just a pool of bad water in here?" the monkey asked as a human, skipping a stone across the pool.

Kirrea was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was commenting that it was rather sad that these things didn't actually bleed or anything. After that she was looking off in the direction that the other two had gone off into. Well they should be safe enough there, although things she felt was going to get interesting, especially since she was certain the men didn't know that their companion was in truth a woman. Well not all of them anyways.

Blaire was just looking around the room for a moment before she was going over to the shelf that was there and was pulling stuff off of it, not even caring if stuff got tossed into the water. Oh hey lookie what she found, a secret button.

Ohhh.... The button in the shelf was an old trick... some things never learned tricker options. Still... The middle of the pool waved up as the floor rose away- deeper in to the water as more flooded the hole. How these androids bored deeper in to a mountain was rather interesting. "Alas.... No ladder..." Rue mumbled as he waded out to the hatch door- the bots must have just jumped in to it.

No the opening was not silent, not for the android; his head shooting high as an alert in his chipped mind warned him of the opening.
No...No he didnt! Foot was grabbed in teeth as it tried to use the demons head as a spring board and whammed in to the carcass of his 'sibling'. ~Contain this.~ he snapped in to the angry light that was the angels mind- it hurt to talk to her.

Blaire was just watching for a moment in time before she was turning and going over to the water, before she was wading into it as well, merely following after Rue. Probably a very bad idea with wearing a white robe, but at that point in time she wasn't going to be bothered by it at all. Well that was definitely rather problematic issue, which just had her looking around for a moment. Was there anything there that they could use? Not that she was seeing, but that didn't mean that they couldn't go and check another room, which had her climbing out of the pool of water.

Kirrea was already on the move before the thing could get overly far, taking to impaling the fucking thing into the ground with her spear. Nope she felt no remorse for doing that at all, in fact it felt quite good to do that.

Oh, in was easy- Out was not.
Rue popped in with a thud in to the water sullied hole and stood up right. "Come on down Blare. I got ya." Hands raised to catch her.
"Its rather dark down here, we best stay together."

A kicking foot and remaining arm punching his nose, Matt had to let go of the android's other foot. It didnt seem to mind being speared as it sat up and tried to pull itself over the edge of her spear- towards her.

Blaire was just looking down into the hole but she was going down anyways. Nope she had to trust her team mates, after all they had been trusting her. Oh and it felt like that numbness was beginning to go away, which actually had her coughing a bit as though she had swallowed something wrong.

Kirrea just watched for a moment although she was pushing the Android's head with her foot. "Fucking stay down." She hissed before she was dislosong her spear, and down through the neck.

Matt drew back suddenly, violently shaking his head. There was an annoying screeching sound running in his head- to the point he was head butting the dirt. ~MAKE HIM STOP!!!!~ he roared in his mind to whomever heard. Forehead bleeding and his spines making an equally annoying sound to try and counter act the noise he was hearing.

"Damn.... Thats annoying..." Rue tisked as he saw the wall of thin lights that hardly illuminated the computer bank now shown. "I dont hack... I dont think any one hacks..... And dont tell me you know how to???" he muttered as he stepped up out of the low flooded room- the central drain keeping most out.

((whack it^^))

Kirrea was just looking towards the demon for a moment in time before she was looking down at the android. "Bye." was all she said before she was destroying the head, a slight smirk on her lips. Well the body was already limp and not moving, couldn't with being dislodged from the head. And now the damn head was destroyed, and being kicked away, into a wall. Fucking androids.

Blaire just looked around although she did have her arms wrapped around herself lightly. That water had been slightly cold, and the damn robe that she was wearing wasn't very thick. Man she knew that the twins and Doc knew that she was a woman, and if none of the others didn't know, they were definitely going to find out. With that she was just looking towards Rue for a moment before she shook her head then spoke, "Nope but lets just destroy it all." Already she had spotted a couple of things that they could use to hit stuff, and she was actually grabbing a wrench that was nearby, and smashing a console screen.

A pillar was added on to the destroyed list as the demon tried to calm the screeching notes in his head and even with the thing broken... the noise was still active. It must not be from the creation then.... and it only got worse as both androids consciousness were in their machine.
Though inaudible to the human and shifter below, the two minds clashing with the electronics were driving him nuts. He hadn't even noticed that she killed it; not even as he plowed his head in the ground with an equal scraping between stones and android parts. ~SHUT HIM OFF!!!!!~

Oh, yes, by far Rue and the rest of the boys heard the alien demons mental yells; and could do nothing.
The gang looked back behind them as they strayed far from the mountain hole they claimed from and Rue looked up out past the hole they jumped in.
"Whats got him screaming?" He questioned to the air as his mental door shut just enough to keep out the majority of the screams.
Following the females objective, he added to the damage by grinning like a mad man and jay rigging a battery left behind.
"Stand back Blaire. Im gone over drive the thing. Make it burn out curcuits"

Blaire heard the mental screaming but for the time being she was ignoring it. All it said was to shut him off. Probably the Android up above. And since she doubt that the duo would have let either of them move, and destroyed them... It must have to do with the damn computer system down below. She was looking towards Rue before she was stepping away, and staring for him to have his fun.

He wasn't Alec- that damn fox was great at Mary rigging bombs up. Rue... was good at distraction; which is what he was trying to get the systems batteries to go in to over drive for- there were new things to 'run'. The screeching Matt was hearing was all the gears whirling to get this un-needed thing out of their system.
Failing as the smoke from the in computer fires trickled out of cracks.
"Ok. NOW whack it. I didnt want there to be some nasty defense system or something." Rue's door still closed to the demons tantrum.

Blaire just watched before she was going over and smashing the console more with the wrench. Destroy it. Make it inoperable. Never again did she want to deal with fucking Androids, or a crazy fucking cult.
"Fuck this place. Fuck these crazy cultists, the ones who weren't brainwashed." She mumbled and before just taking a step away and offering the tool over to Rue, let him hit it if he wanted. She was just wrapping her arms back around herself.
"So I have to wonder... How the hell are we going to get out of here?" Blaire inquired.

A sharp stop in his eratic behavior and Matt shot his head high, out of a pile of a pillar. His eyes looked brighter then they had been a few minutes ago. it hadn't been the mechs; his eye caught the metal bit on the floor.
~Where is my team mate?~ he growled out, confused as to why it was just the angel. He didnt remember them leaving..... or destroying the; crumbling as he thought; throne room. He didnt worry about the shifters, just his human.

Though Blaire had done a good job on the machine, Rue gave it a smashing blow that; sadly; only a dude could deliver. Not a death, just a smash; She had already stopped its thinking processing.
"To answer your question; I dont really know......"

Kirrea was just looking over towards the demon for a moment in time before she was speaking, "They probably headed down deeper to destroy the system." With that she was just pointing off in the general direction that he needed to go in, and commenting that the room with the pool was where to look.

Blaire was just looking over at him for a moment before she spoke, "Well this probably wasn't an overly smart idea on our end." She was just gazing around for a moment in time before she was going over to look at a few things that were in the room. Just some books that were laying around. Nothing overly important it seemed, as she actually flipped through stuff. She could feel the faint humming from the connection and it seemed like Matt's yelling had calmed a bit. "I suppose since Matt is still in this place..... But.... Rue.... How will the others respond..... When they find out that I'm not a guy. I know you know, obviously, from now and back in the snow. But... The others...." Blaire spoke although she was just shaking her head a bit, and was sliding down the wall to sit on the ground, her head in her hands.

"Doc know... Markus knows, Alec knows.... um......" Rue was counting on his fingers as he paced under the hole, well enough away from the burning computer system. "Todd will just hit on you more; punch his dick for us; Justin is a big ole daddy bear, I doubt he'll care much... like anything not maps." the monkey continued to prattle on names as he walked to sit at her side.
"Matt.... Matt is an alien... demon thing that just grew in size cause he left his old hive. I dont know him...."
~Dont know who?~ The lizard like, horse sized demon stuck his head down the vault hole and tipped it as he heard the speaking. By earth comparison, he looked like a confused parrot, hanging upside-down.

Blaire was giving a small nod of her head before she spoke in a soft voice, "I knew that Markus and Doc knew as well." Although she had to wonder when on earth Alec had learned. Not that it really caring now that she thought about it. Nope she was just wrapping her arms around herself, although it wasn't long before she heard Matt's voice in her head and was jumping a bit, startled, when she spotted the head popping out of the vault hole. "I'm so done with today, and this place. Can we just get the fuck out of this place, away from this village.... and just go home...." Blaire mumbled.

~Sure. But..... loose that fake chest..~ the demon laid on his stomach and stuck all his neck and one set of claws. ~Looks real by the way, wet dress and all...~ he snickered as if what she had on her was a joke. Not normally one to see partially nude women. His kind were black and slick. Human forms were normally behind clothes... or doors...

Blaire looked towards Matt for a moment before she was just wrapping g her arms around herself even more tightly. Why the hell did it have to be a white dress? And she didn't even have her formerly long hair to hide behind, which made her a bit more flustered about it. Eventually she was getting to her feet before she spoke, not even dropping her usual female tone, her natural voice, "If you aren't going to help, we'll find our own way out. And who said I was wearing anything fake."

The beast wiggled the set of class that were in her reach, a silent miming of 'It is here, take it'. And upon her words of they weren't safe... Rue clutched the things arm-hard and climbed fast over the leaping Matt, as he splashed in the pool here with a heavy thud.
No the monkey didn't leave the room, he was just getting out of hitting zone. All the alien could do; cause he wouldn't hurt her anyway, was smash more.
~Excuse me?!~ His disbelief and rage was rippling down his spines like un organized music.
~This whole time!!? You were a woman!!!??? Why are you in the battlefield!?~ He didn't touch her, but he did shove his face towards her, blocking what little light was left down here other than team fire.

His mind was a mess, if anyone cared to know. Claw marks down his hub room, everyone's doors had closed due to him yelling but he didn't touch HER door...... It explained his protective nature now, Blaire being a woman meant she really was his new queen...the old one had been right to attack her. He was stronger now under Blaire though..... A human queen.... Surprisingly he did feel like a drone that needed to just breed her though. Blaire.... Hadn't ordered it...

Back
Top Bottom