Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He hissed and moaned lowly before rubbing her clit with his tail. He assumed she was a virgin as well. Dull. But understandable.

She moaned lowly and continued swallowing him down before she pulled back and panted, moving and grabbing his tail and shoving it into her with a loud moan. "H-How does it feel..~? I-Is it to your liking..~?"

His eyes widened slightly before he grew amused, "More practice for me, my pet~?" He asked, "It is very much to my liking."

She melts and starts choking him down one at a time, and periodically switching between his cocks.

His moans were loud, unashamed of the pleasure she gave him. In fact, she deserved to know she was doing a splendid job.

She was only getting wetter, her eyes hazy and still lovestruck as she experienced a small climax, moving faster.

He felt it. And he wanted to remark but couldn't focus. He only worked his tail harder, flexing gently to make it harder for her.

He was rewarded with louder noises and faster working. The noises she was making were unfit for anyone's ears but his, she sounded like she was choking but pleasured all the while.

He didn't want her to choke, so he gripped her hair and pulled her hair back as he roared, shooting a massive load all over her face.

She arched and moaned lowly. "H-Haah.. T-To be so lucky.. To receive my lord's blessing..~" she panted, kissing up and down his shafts, her face still a mess.

He smirked darkly before removing his tail, "I suppose you want a reward, don't you~? For being so good to your lord~"

She flushed darkly and moved to lay back on the lounge, looking down at him with the utmost curiosity and admiration.

He moved and pushed her legs apart gently before running his forked tongue over her clit slowly, watching her as he worked.

Back
Top Bottom