Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned lowly as she sucked him off slowly at first, unable to really control herself for much longer.

She took a deep breath and presses both of his cocks together, swallowing the both of them down as much as she could, her face a dark red.

She moaned lowly and continues, taking her time. Soon enough, she was right down to the base, her face burning hot.

She melted around them and moved to rouch her throat as she looked back up at him, showing him just how deep he was in her throat.

She pulled back and panted, drool dripping from her lips. "D-Did that please you, my lord..~?"

"N-Nothing can cause me discomfort when I'm pleasuring you, my lord..~" she said, eith an almost lovesick look in her eyes.

The end of his tail teased her folds gently, "Is that so~? That makes me very happy to hear, my pet~"

She was already soaked beyond belief. "I-I'm so glad..~ I-I'd been practicing this for your arrival..~" she said breathlessly as she began kissing up and down his shafts.

She arched and moaned weakly. "Y-Yes, I have..~! Th-There are nights where the hydra came to me in a dream..~ As someone as glorious as you~ a-and I made sure to practice for you..~!"

"G-Gladly my lord, but you'll have to excuse me for now..~" she said as she swallowed both of his cocks down again, her folds heating and dripping all over his tail.

Back
Top Bottom