Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

A wonderful change of pace. They arrived at the pantheon, decorated in furniture large enough for him, with a fresh spring at one end, a fountain on the other. Beautiful marble and a loungr that looked like a throne.

"I-I am Raven..! I have forsaken my family name, so that is the only one I have.." She said with a smile as she bowed to him again.

"My father did not permit me to worship you, my lord.. I told him that to truly appreciate life, all gods must be worshipped..! Clearly, he did not agree.." She said. "But that matters not, for you have come to us..! We were scared you had forsaken us.."

She had to hold in a squeal. "Y-Yes of course, my lord!" She smiled. She was so flattered, she felt like she could die then and there.

"My coming here is not wholly ordained by my mother..." He told her gently, "I was chased out by humans across the sea because they do not share your views. If anything, you have all blessed me by allowing me to live here."

"It is a mutual bleasing then! It was fate! The errors of the blind ones has led you to us..!" She only smiled brighter.

"Yes, of course..! It is our belief and duty to mske sure you have your home as comfortable as possible in this realm..!"

He made a noise. "Very well, then. Thank you." He said gently. And his entire time in the temple was full of cries of bliss. From men and women alike, he ruined all of them. He had no name to give them, so they all granted him a new name; Derek. He seemed to like it quite well.

She would tend to his needs, but was not touched yet. She didn't seem upset, just elated to have him among them.

He refused to let her leave his side however. She fed him and scrubbed his scales and he would kiss her and pet her and praise her.

It took him almost a month to take all of his subjects who were of age before he seemed satiated. Raven was doing her duties one morning as high priestess as he slept on his lounge in the sun. He looked so ethereal.

She held her cheek a bit as she swept up his leavings from his almost ravenous party the night before, simply pausing to bask in his majesty.

His double lidded eyes peeled open and he looked at her with tired eyes before he registered it was her. "And what gives me the esteemed pleasure of waking up to the sight of you...?"

He made a noise and uncoiled slightly before gesturing for her to sit. Did he mean it? He wanted her to share his seat? In his coil?

Back
Top Bottom