Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Bred A Flame (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned loudly and simply watches him, her face a deep red. "H-Haah..~! Derek..~!!" She cried. "M-My lord I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to let that slip..~!" Oh no, no no. That sounded too good to never hear again.

She arched hard and cried out again. "D-Derek~!!" Oh yes, there it was. Her voice, usually so sweet, now crying out his gifted name. Extraordinary.

He gripped her thighs tight and worked her greedily, his tongue working at an inhuman pace. Not that she had a real comparison besides her fingers but still.

She took it as a sign that he liked it more than she thought, so she kept crying his name out and screaming all the while.

She lulled her head back and nearly doubled over as she suddenly climaxed, screaming his name loudly.

He picked her up easily and coiled back onto his lounge before pressing his lower cock against her entrance, "Are you ready, my pet...~?"

She swallows hard and nods. "Th-The practice was not with something as large as yourself b-but I am ready, my lord..~"

He slid her down slowly, hissing at how tight she was. She wasn't as snug as those younger than her, but she was still very tight. And he loved it.

She arched hard and cried his name out, holding her face tight. "O-Oh fuck~!! D-Derek it's s-so much better than in my dreams~!!"

He moved her over his thick base and moaned lowly, "I'm glad to exceed your expectations." He snarled huskily.

She arched hard and cried out, her walls randomly tightening around him, her juices gushing over his cock. "I.. Incredible..~" she panted, shuddering hard.

He gripped her hips tightly and started to move her roughly over his cock. He didn't wait, there was no need. She was more than ready for him.

She screamed and her eyes went cross and rolled back, a sick smile crawling across her face. As if her life's purpose was now really found.

She arched and cried out, holding her cheeks again. "I-I don't know what, you mean, I-I'm only smiling~!! I-I'm just so happy~!!" She cried, bucking and grinding against him.

If he could mock her to show her, he would, but he would rather have her bounce on him than mock her so he didn't bother. "You look crazed.."

She panted and tried to gain focus. "D-Does it bother you? I-I'm sorry, my lord, I can try to keep focused..!"

Back
Top Bottom