Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“You’re awful..!” She sneered out. “You humiliate and degrade me! At least with that human I don’t have to worry about that!”

He had wrapped the chains tightly around her, ensuring no chance at all of even thoughts of escape. “Disobedient..? I’ve done everything you’ve asked of me!” Her face was flushed with humiliation and anger. “I’ve endured your awful bedroom preferences without a word! I’ve endured the beatings you give me silently, and I’ve let you control even how I dress and appear willingly!”

"And yet your servants are still employed? The humans on my property are delaying their move. Amd who could have any hand in that but you?"

“How can you expect me to abandon my family so readily..!?” She asked, staring at him in disbelief. There she went again, fussing over humans, pretending like their life had more meaning than as cattle for vampires.

“You’re wrong! That’s what humans think of you! You’re the one constantly proving that you are the monster they fear!” She snapped at him.

Her heart was being twisted and torn, worried deeply about what he would do to her servants. Many had been with her for decades, and she always did her best to be fair and accommodating, almost as if she were caring for her own children, and that’s how she saw them. All of the humans on her land were dear to her, she helped them in anyway that she could over the years, and being unable to protect them was her greatest fear.

She hadn’t been expecting it, hadn’t been prepared for the pain, letting out a scream of both shock and pain, body going stiff.

She was more prepared this time, biting back her scream of pain, shaking from the pain of him breaking her fingers.

The pain of him pulling her broken finger from its socket was too much to bear, and a horrible scream was ripped from her once again, shaking as tears rolled down her face. She wouldn’t beg for forgiveness, she wouldn’t grovel at his feet, she refused to apologize. She did try to struggle away from him, but there wasn’t much give on the chains.

He grabbed her middle finger and broke that one like the first two, her hand slowly becoming a mangled mess. Another satisfied sound came from him, a smirk tugging at his lips.

He liked to hear her cry out or even whimper in pain, finding a sick pleasure in it. She had first discovered that when he had marked her, biting so hard and violently into her shoulder it hurt for weeks after. Her sobs and cries echoed in the room following after each crack and crunch of her finger bones, and soon, both of her hands were a twisted and swollen mess, all ten fingers badly broken and mangled. She had no other choice but to suffer in the way he liked it, putting up just enough of a fight, all while obediently taking the punishment, she feared if he grew bored before he deemed her punishment over, he would go after her servants.

Surely she was hungry, she needed to heal her wounds, and without blood, they would simply remain how they were. Matsunaga also restricted the amount of blood he allowed her to ingest regardless of the situation, ensuring she would be weak and subservient.
“No.” She answered, still kneeling on the floor in the dark room.

I’m not hungry.” She forced out, doing her best to keep her tone even. Her hands hurt terribly, but she wasn’t going to accept any blood, knowing Matsunaga would take it from her servants.

He made a noise and left her in peace. He would be back, though, forcing small, minuscule amounts of blood down her throat to keep her going. Not enough to heal, that would be too kind, even for him.

Jin would fight him when he came to feed her blood, trying everything she could to refuse drinking the blood, but soon he got tired of her struggling, using a steel o-ring gag to keep her mouth open, feeding a tube down her throat and to her stomach so when it was time to feed her, he could do so easily.

Eventually the feeding tube became tiresome and so he took it out and starved her for a while, leaving her down there for God knew how long.

Jin would first weaken physically, then mentally, seeing and hearing hallucinations, blacking out, and even drinking blood from herself to try and dull the pain she was in.

Back
Top Bottom