Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master and his little pet. (Nympho & Ganein)

Nicole blushes and shrugs some as he pats her. She yawns lightly, her tail curling a bit. "I'm just tired." She mumbles before closing her eyes again and resting on him.

"Strange. Did you get any sleep last night Nicole?" Michael asked her as he used the hand on the back of her head to gently rub and scratch her head and ears. If she was like her ancestors, she should enjoy this he thought.

Nicole smiles as she closes her eyes, enjoying his touch and looks back at him. "Yea, It was just a long night last night, so I'm a little tired.." She smiles shyly.

"If you're tired, then why don't you take a little nap?" Michael asked as he continued to scratch Nicole's head and ears carefully. It wasn't rare for her to have a rough night sleeping, though when she did, she usally took a nap.

Nicole shakes her head some. "No, I want to spend some time with you." She smiles brightly up at him, her tail flicks some as he continues to rub her ears.

"Ok then, are you hungry? If so, why don't we go to a restraunt." Michael said as he gently but firmly placed his hands onto Nicole's ass and began to slowly push his cock deeper into her slit.

Nicole blushes as he pushes his cock deeper into her. She looks down at him and nods a bit. "I'd love to." She mumbles under her breath.

"Heh, alright. But first let's have one last romp before we get ready to leave." Michael said as he continued to screw his slave. It was a well known fact to the public that slaves could walk around the city nude without being fined, as long as they were with their master

She blushes and groans softly in pleasure, closing her eyes as she enjoys her Master's cock deep inside her tight young cunt. Her long tail moves to the side like it always does to stay out of the way when her master fucked her.

"Nicole, I love having sex with you." Michael said as he continued to ram his cock into her pussy. He noticed that her tail always flicked to one side or the other when they had sex, but was certain it was to keep it free of their juices.

Nicole moans softly. "I love having sex with you too, Master." She smiles warmly as he continues to ram into her tight warm cunt.

"That's good to hear Nicole." Michael said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and began to roughly, but carefully pull her hips harder against his own as his cock entered her pussy and womb.

Nicole starts moaning louder as he gets a bit rougher and pierces through to her womb. She looks into her Master's eyes as she moans loudly.

It didn't take long for Michael to release his sperm into Nicole's womb once his cock had entered it. After his cock shot his sperm into her womb, Michael held her waist tightly against his own, just to help seal the semen in.

She blushes as he holds her down and cums into her womb, making her moan softly, looking down at him in a slight daze, smiling a bit.

"So Nicole, after we get cleaned up, let's go to that restraunt I mentioned earlier." Michael said as he placed his hands gently onto her large, but firm breasts.

Nicole snaps out of her daze, and smiles shyly at him. "Sounds good." She crawls off of him and lays beside him, wrapping her arm around his chest. "Do you want to get ready now?"

"No, I want to spend sometime with you here first, then we can get ready to go for the restraunt." Michael said as he wrapped an arm underneathe Nicole's breasts and a leg over her legs.

"So Nicole, does the thought of becoming the mother of my children please you?" Michael asked as he gave Nicole a quick kiss on the lips.

Nicole kisses him back for a second. She smiles weakly up at him. "Of course master, if it will make you happy, then I know it will make me happy."

"Good, in that case, why don't we just stay here and have a nice, romantic meal together, and maybe we could have a non-stop sex session at night if you're feeling up to it." Michael said as he gently wrapped his arms around Nicole's body and held her gently against his body.

Nicole keeps her arms wrapped around him, looking slightly disappointing. "Oh, Okay, That's fine." She yawns softly, looking away. Her tail stopped moving, showing him that she wasn't as happy as she was before, as well as her pointed ears move back.

"Well, if you want to go to the restraunt, I won't object to going with you." Michael said as he began to scratch Nicole's head and ears lovingly. He knew he dissapointed her by offering a different idea, and he hated dissapointing her.

Her ears perk up some at his offer, but she continues to look away. "No, If you want to stay home, its fine." She looks back at him with a shy smile. "I'm happy with whatever we do, just as long as I get to spend time with you, Master."

Back
Top Bottom