Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master and his little pet. (Nympho & Ganein)

Nicole sat on her master's bed, waiting for him to get home. She was chained to the bed post, the chain attatched to her black leather collar. She laid back on the bed, sighing softly, wraping her long tail over her slender legs as she closed her eyes for just a second. Nicole wore some tight black gloves and high heel boots with fishnet stocking, along with some black lace bra and panties. She crossed her long legs as she sighed comfortably, about to fall asleep. She had been her master's favorite little pet for the longest time, but sometimes, she got overly excited and forgot to obey her master, but that rarely happened.

She turns on her side on the bed, keeping her tail wrapped around herself for warmth. She slowly started to fall asleep, waiting for her Master to come in and give her some attention.

(Sorry I can't find a pic for my character. So I'll just describe him, and I don't mind if it starts out short.)

Michael was the proud, but cruel owner of a beautiful, bright, white fox girl. Feeling that he was getting on in his years, even though he just turned twenty five, he decided he would impregnate Nicole the next time she went into heat. As he pulled into the drive way, Michael's white skin and dark brown hair shone brightly in the sunlight. When his car was in the drive way, he stepped out of his car, grabbed his briefcase and closed the car door. Within his briecase were many different kinds and sizes of vials that had many kinds of potent drugs in it. Within a few minutes, Michael was in his home with the door shut and locked behind him. As his deep blue eyes adjusted to the light in his home, he called out to Nicole. "Hey whore, I'm home." He hardly if ever called Nicole by her name, he usally called her 'slut' or 'whore' or even 'cum dump'.

As Nicole hears her Master's voice, she quickly sits up, her pointed ears moving straight up as he tail twitched some, nearly wagging. She smiles some and moves to the edge of the bed, as far as the chain would allow her to go. Her eyes light up as she hears him walking through the house. She crosses her legs as she sits, waiting for him to walk in. This would be the only time of day she would get happy and excited, is when her master finally came home from work after a long day that felt like a year. Nicole was very attatched to him for some reason, no matter how cruel he got, she still wanted to make him proud.

After he took his jacket off, Michael walked towards his room with the breifcase in hand. "Well my furry slut, have you been good today?" Michael asked Nicole as he approached her. When he was next to his night stand, Michael put the breifcase on it and openned it up, revealing the many different colors of liquids in their own indenpendant vials. Once the breifcase was openned, Michael released the chain from the bed post, just so she could move around without being choked.

Nicole wags her tail as she watches him walk in the room. "I was really good all day." As he unhooks the chain she smiles and moves over to him. "How was our day?" She smiles, looking down at the case full of colorful liquids. "Whats that?" She mentions as she looks back up at him. Her tail wraps around her slender legs as she sits on the bed, still smiling from excitment, like a little puppy happy when their owner returns.

"Well, these are some drugs that will help our sex life. Which color would you like to try first?" Michael asked as he sat next to Nicole and prepared a sterile syringe to inject the drugs into her body. Despite the large number of vials, there were only four colors, blue, red, green, and orange. The blue drug one would cause her breasts to permanantly, but slowly grow in both size and weight. The red one would increase Nicole's sex drive and her desire to have sex. The green one would make her breasts create and release milk, even though she wasn't pregnant, yet. The orange drug would cause Nicole to go into heat, even if it wasn't her 'day'.

Nicole hesitates for a moment, looking slightly nervous as he smile fades. "I-I dont really want drugs." She mummbles under her breath. "Isnt our sex life good enough?" She looks back up at him after staring at the vials. "We dont really need those." She smiles innocently, as she moves closer to him, wraping her arms around him and licking his neck a bit, before nipping it playfully. She rubs his shoulder some as she leans on him, sucking on his neck a bit to change the subject or get his mind off the drugs at least.

"Well, I want our sex life to be even better, so you're going to get at least one dose of each of the drugs in this case, whether you want some or not." Michael said as he prepared a vial of the orange drug for injection, wrapped his left arm around Nicole's waist and hastily injected the entire dose of the orange drug into her left arse cheek. Once the drug was corsing through her body, Michael pulled the needle out and set it down onto the nightstand.

She blushes and bites her lower lip lightly as she feels the needle push through her. "I dont need drugs..." She whispers under her breath. Once he removed the needle, she sits up some and looks at him. "Whats that gonna do to me?" She looks in his eyes, starting to feel the drug begin to work. As she looks up at him, she feels her lower female parts start get a bit wet. "Whats going to happen?" She asks again, staring at him.

"The drug I just injected into you is designed to force you into heat. So when we have sex now, you'll get pregnant with my child." Michael said as he began to strip his clothes off, piece by piece until he was completely nude as well. Not waiting for her agree or disagree, Michael pushed Nicole onto the bed and began to fondle her decent-sized breasts.

Nicole seemed slightly surprized, but didnt say anything as she watched him strip down and push her back into the bed. She blushes some as he fondles her breasts, she couldnt help but moan quietly, very sensitive to his touches from the drug. She closes her eyes and lays back as she lets him fondle her, not saying a word at the moment.

As he continued to fondle Nicole's breasts, Michael's cock grew hard enough to enter her pussy. After his cock was hard, he guided his cock into her slit and once it was in, began to ram it into her pussy hard and fast. He was trying to get his seed into Nicole's pussy and womb as quickly as possible while the drug was still working.

She gasps loudly as he quickly starts raming into her. She keeps her legs spread widely, unable to conatin her loud moans. To her, he was just really wanting to fuck, she had forgot all about how he wanted her to get pregnant.

"You know Nicole, I think you'll look sexy with a belly full of my children and breasts full of milk." Michael said as he wrapped his arms underneathe her body and continued to ram his cock deep into her slit. Before she could react to his statement, Michael locked his lips over Nicole's lips and released a large load of his thick, warm seed into her pussy and womb.

She blushes, about to speak before she feels him kiss her deeply. She kisses him back, moaning loudly in the deep kiss as she feels his thick load pour into her womb, making her back arch some.

It took only a few moments, but Michael's warm, thick seed was finally in Nicole's womb. He felt her moan during the kiss when he released his sperm into her. After all of his seed was in her womb, Michael broke the kiss and looked into her eyes passionately.

She blushes and looks up at him for a moment, not saying anything. "I-I dont want to get pregnant..." She whispers nervously, her tail rubing against his leg as she stares up at him shyly.

"Well, it's a little late for that now, because the drug would force you into heat. And with my sperm in your pussy and womb, it'll only be a matter of time before you do get pregnant." Michael said as he pulled Nicole up into his lap with his cock still buried in her pussy.

She blushes still, looking in his eyes as he pulls her up into his lap, her long tail wraping around the two of them. She sighs and looks down, slightly annoyed as she pulls out of his lap and lays on her side, curling up into a small ball with her tail between her legs and her pointed ears back.

"Well Nicole, if you don't change your view on having my child, I'll just have to inject the rest of the drugs into your body, is that clear?" Michael asked as he prepared a second vial to inject into Nicole's arse cheek. The vial that was prepared was a bright red.

Her ears perk up as she hears him prepare the next injection. She quickly sits up and looks over at him. "I dont need anymore, I'll be good." She moves closer to him, avoiding the vial. "I want to have your child." She smiles and rubs his back gently.

"Good girl. Now, will you have as many children as I want?" Michael asked Nicole as he wrapped an arm around her hips and held her tightly against his body. He was certain she wouldn't object, otherwise he'd tie her down and inject vial after vial of drugs until he either ran out of drugs, or she submitted to this will.

She stares at him before looking down at the vials and back to him, nodding. "Ofcourse. I want as many kids as you want me to have." She smiles innocently, her tail wraping around him.

"Good, because I want you to get pregnant at least once a year until we die." Michael said as he began to stroke Nicole's head in praise. Since his sex slave was willing to bare him as many children as she could before either of them died.

Her eyes widen with fear as she hears this. She forces a small fake smile. "Wonderful." She mummbles. She fakes a small yawn and stretches some. "Wow, Im tired. Can we go to bed now?" She smiles and rubs his shoulders softly.

Back
Top Bottom