Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master and his little pet. (Nympho & Ganein)

She flinches slightly as she feels the needle push into her arm, making her whimper. She keeps her eyes on the ground, not saying anything as she continues to fight the drug, her wet cunt dripping down her thigh and into the floor. She whimpers, feeling very excited now.

Annoyed with her resistance, Michael prepared a vial that was twice as large as the last one for injection. He then stabbed Nicole in the hips and quickly injected the entire vial into her. "If you keep fighting the drug's effects, I'll just keep injecting drugs into you until you finally break, or the drugs make you pass out." He said as he prepared a second vial of the same size and was ready to inject it into her.

She groans loudly as he pushes the needle into her hips. She pouts, not wanting to give into him, but so wet. There was soon a piddle under her of her cunt jucies, drentching her white fur. She blushes and sits back, rubing her wet cunt before she slides her thin finger in, making her moan loudly. Since she wasnt going to give into him and beg him to fuck her, she had to take care of her wetness herself.

Seeing that see'd rather finger herself than beg him to fuck her, Michael was to the point of beating the hell out of her, but since he'd want to avoid causing physical injury, he grabbed a large hose with a small needle on the tip of it, and prepared to inject a plethora of drugs into her body. Since this was a hose, Michael turned the pumps on and waited until the drugs were pouring out of the needle before he pushed the needle into her arm and held it in.

She quickly stops fingering herself as she feels another needle poke into her. She looks over at him as her eyes grew wide with fear. She quickly started pulling away, making the needle pull out of her as she tries to crawl away, still not saying anything, keeping herself silent.

As Nicole tried to crawl away, Michael quickly grabbed the collar and pulled her back to him. She wasn't very strong physically compared to Michael, but what she lacked in strength, she more than made up in determination and will power. Once she was right in front of him, Michael shoved the needle deep into one of her ass cheeks. This time, he taped the needle to her butt, just so it wouldn't pop out. He also put her over his knee, with her breasts on one side and her legs on the other. "Stop resisting damnit!" Michael cried out as raised his hand and began to slap her face repeatedly.

She flinches some as he pulls her back to him, groaning loudly as he pushes the needle back into her and tapes it there. She flinches roughly as he slaps her face repeatedly. "Please Master..." She whimpers, shaking as she turns her head to the side to make sure he couldnt slap her again. She gets even wetter and wetter, soaking his leg compleatly as she rests over him. "Master... I cant wait anymore. I want you to fuck me..." She whimpers, giving in.

"It's about time, otherwise I would've started punching you." Michael said as he stripped his pants and underware off and he quickly rammed his cock into her pussy as far as it would go. Once his cock was all the way inside of her slit, Michael began to pound her pussy as hard and as painfully as possible. "If you defy me again, I will torture in ways that will leave you begging for mercy, and maybe even death." He bellowed as he began to slap her ass as hard as he could.

She blushes as she watches him quickly undress and shove his thick cock in her. She moans loudly as he pushes into her as far as possible. She continues to moan loudly as he thrusts roughly in her drentched pussy. "T-Thank you..." She whispers through her moans, her feelings of loyalty for her master soon coming back as he pounds away in her.

When he couldn't hold off the urge any longer, Michael made one last thrust and released a large load of his semen into Nicole's pussy and womb. Once his load was in her womb, Michael leaned over her until his mouth was next to one of her ears. "If you ever, defy me like that again, I'll tie you down and have this hose pump even more drugs into you. Oh and by the way, one of the drugs that is being pumped into you is a breast enhancement drug." He wispered into her ear.

She moans softly as she feels him cum in her tight cunt. She whimpers softly as she finds out what the drug was. She bites her lower lip and ignores it, turning back to him. "Dont stop..." She pleads. "I want to cum too..." She blushes slightly. "Please Master?"

"I don't think you really deserve to cum, considering you'd rather masturbate that use my cock." Michael said as he sat down and pulled his cock out of her slit. Even though he just came, it was still rock-hard and ready to use. He also wondered if the drugs would affect her body like they were supposed to.

She whimpers loudly as he pulls out of her tight cunt. Turning around she crawled over to him and sits by him, moving her head of his cock she gently licked the head and trailed her slender tongue down the base. Forgetting about the drugs she was given, she had no idea when her breasts would begin to grow.

Michael felt Nicole's warm muzzle wrap around his cock. He was tempted pull his cock our of her mouth, but decided that she, at the very least deserves to suck his cock until he released another load of sperm into her mouth. As she sucked on his member, Michael noticed her breasts finally started swelling, but said nothing.

She lowly moves her muzzle over his thick cock as she begins to suck on him, bobbing her head gently on him. Her ears move back slightly as she closes her eyes to enjoy the taste of her cunt and him mixed on his cock. Her already large breasts begin to get slightly bigger as she sucks on him.

"Good girl, promise me that you won't try to run away ever again, and I'll forgive you. Though it will take quite a while you to earn my trust back." Michael said as he gently placed a hand onto Nicole's head and began to rub it gently. Despite her being almost as old as he was, Nicole was quite skilled with her tongue. And with her breasts growing in size, it would only be a matter of time before they'd be noticebly bigger than they were.

She slowly pulls her head up, running her tongue along the base of his shaft. "I promise not to run away ever again. I don't want to disappoint you, Master." She licks her lips as she looks him in the eyes. "I want you so bad..." She mumbles, rubbing his thick cock with her small hang.

"Will you bare as many children as I want?" Michael asked as moaned in pleasure. "If you will, then get on, but you'll have to do all of the work." He said as he picked on Nicole and pulled her into his lap with his thick, hard cock pushing against her pussy.

Nicole smiles and nodds lightly. "Okay, I want to do whatever makes you happy Master." She smiles as he pulls her onto his lap, making her tail wag some. She blushes lightly as she feels his cock rub against her pussy. She slowly sinks down, leting his thick cock push into her.

"Good, because if you want to earn my trust back, you are to follow my commands to the letter and not say or do anything to object. Is that clear?" Michael asked as he felt Nicole's warm and wet, but tight slit consume his thick cock. Inch by inch, his cock dissappeared into her.

She moans quietly before nodding some. "Yes." She mumbles before she begins to roll her hips on him once he was as deep as he could fit in her tight cunt. She bites her lower lip a bit as she pushes down on him a bit harder, making him sink in even deeper.

As Nicole pushed his cock deeper into her slit, Michael felt his cock press against her womb. "Nicole, if you shove my cock any deeper into your slit, it'll enter your womb." He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight.

She blushes and smirks some. "Maybe I want that." She whispers before pushing down harder on his cock, taking him into her warm womb. She moans loudly in both pain and pleasure. She wraps her arms around his shoulders, digging her nails into his shoulders some as she pauses, waiting to get used to him in her before she could start moving again.

"Then if you want my cock in your womb, you must also want me to release as much of my sperm into your womb as well, am I right Nicole?" Michael asked as he felt his cock pierce her womb. With his cock in her womb, he felt her soft, growing breasts press up against his chest.

Nicole moans softly, staying still as she waits to get used to him. "I would love nothing more then have your sperm fill my womb, Master." She blushes and smiles shyly, her pointed ears moving back as she looks into his eyes, feeling her loyalty for her Master return fully.

Back
Top Bottom