Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master and his little pet. (Nympho & Ganein)

Seeing her continue to look away, Michael placed a hand underneathe Nicole's chin and gently pulled on it until she was looking at him. "Listen Nicole, if something is bugging you, please tell me. I want to know why you're unhappy so I know how to help you." He said as he gave her a long, affectionate kiss.

Nicole blushes some as he kisses her deeply. She made little effort to kiss him back. Once the kiss broke, she looked into his eyes before sitting up. "I-I just don't think I'm ready to b a mother." She looks down at him, her ears still pointed back.

Hearing her admit that she wasn't ready, Michael continued to hold Nicole tightly, but lovingly. "Nicole, no one is ready to become a mother or a father, no matter how much they want a child. Even I'm not ready for a child, and I'm the one trying to make you concieve. So if you really don't want a child yet, I'll try to stop releasing my sperm into you, ok?" He asked.

Nicole's ears quickly perk straight up as she looks down at him, shocked that he would say such a thing after trying to hard to convince her to have a child. "Really?" Her voice showed how surprised she was. "Is this a trick?" She stares down at him nervously.

"No Nicole. It's not a trick. No matter how well one is prepared for a child, they can never predict what will happen not only to them, but also their child." Michael said as he gently nuzzled his head against Nicole's head. He knew what he said was true, and would do everything to prove that to her.

She seemed happier. "Well, Master, If your this willing to do what makes me happy, I want to do what will make you happy. I want to have your child." She smiles brightly. "If, you'll let me."

"Of course I'll let you have my child Nicole. And yes, I'll do anything that makes you happy, no matter what it is." Michael said with a smile almost as bright as Nicole's smile. While his arms were still around her, Michael rolled over so that she was on top of him.

Nicole sighed a happy sigh as he rolled over and pulled her up onto him. She laid on his chest, still smiling brightly. Her smile soon turned into a soft smirk as she leans down and rubs her moist pussy against his crotch. She went into heat last night and just realized it. "Master?" she looks down at him, continuing to rub against him. "Can we have more sex?" She smiles shyly, blushing some as she asks him.

"Heh, Nicole, we can have as much sex as your heart desires." Michael said as he felt Nicole rubbing her pussy against his hardening cock. Once his cock was hard enough, he held his cock and guided it into her slit. With his cock buried deep in her pussy, Michael began to pump it into and out of her slit repeatedly.

She looks down some as he slips his thick cock into her. She moans softly as he thrusts up into her. She begins to move on him, pulling herself up and down on him as she moans a bit louder. "Oh, Thank you Master." She whispers softly.

"Nicole, if you're going to be the mother of our children, then please call me by my name. That way you'll be used to calling me by my name by the time our children are born." Michael said as he continued to ram his cock deep into her slit. Wanting to make sure that a single drop of his semen wasn't wasted, Michael placed his hands onto Nicole's hips and pulled her down on him wih each and every move.

Nicole continues to moan softly as she looks down at him, blushing at his request. She never called him by his real name, he was always 'master' to her. "Of course, Michael." She smiles brightly as she continues to move on him with his help.

Michael continued to ram his cock into Nicole's slit repeatedly, not stopping for a second. "Oh Nicole, I love having sex with you. It feels heavenly. In fact, I can't think of anything that has ever felt this good." He said as he held his cock deep in her pussy and released a large load of his semen into her womb.

Nicole moans softly as he starts to take over, doing all the work. She looks down at him and smirks some as she continues to moan. "I love it too." She moans out loudly as he pushes deeply into her and releases.

"If you love sex as much as I do, then why don't we just keep having sex until one of us tires out." Michael said as he resumed ramming his cock deep into Nicole's pussy. While he loved having sex with her, he secretly loved Nicole even more than he loved having sex.

She smiles brightly. "Okay." She mumbles through her soft moans. She looks into his eyes, wanting badly to be the mother of his children.

Wanting to feel her furry body against his own as he continued to ram his cock deep into her slit, Michael wrapped his arms gently around Nicole's body and pulled her down so her large breasts were touching his bare chest. He could think of nothing he ever wanted more than Nicole, and the fact that he was not only having sex with her, but at the same time trying to start a family made him feel like the happiest man in the world.

Nicole looks in his eyes, unable to understand why he was so happy, but him being happy made her happy herself. She moans softly, her already tight cunt tightens even more around her as she cums, not as much as she had before, but still enough to coat his cock in a thick layer of warm cum.

Michael felt Nicole release her warm love juice all over his cock, which just made him happier that he made the woman he loved cum. "Nicole, if you want to know why I'm so happy, it's because you've not only agreed to have my children, but it's also because I really like you. You're beautiful, sexy, lustful, in fact, you're the best woman I could ever have" He said as he continued to pump his cock into her tight pussy.

She blushes as she hears what he had to say. "Thank you, Michael, You make me very happy too." She smiles brightly, moaning some still as he continues to thrust into her tight cunt, letting her cum drip down her leg and down his thick cock.

As he continued to pump his cock in and out, Michael didn't stop moving his cock, even as he released his semen into Nicole's womb. After a couple hours of non stop sex, Michael was finally too tired to do anything. When he stopped, Nicole's belly was about two or three inches bigger than it was before they started having sex.

Nicole laid on her back, panting as she looks over at him, her hands on her inflaited stomach. She yawns quietly, closing her eyes for just a moment, nearly falling asleep.

"Oh Nicole, those hours of non-stop sex had to be the best hours of my life." Michael said as he gently took hold of one of her hands and looked over at her, and saw her almost a sleep.

Nicole slowly looks over at him, yawning quietly as she opens her eyes more. "Mmhmm, it was great." She mumbles, obviously very tired from their hours of nonstop sex.

Feeling exausted from their long, long round of sex, Michael wrapped one of his legs over both of Nicole's legs and his arms around her body and pulled her close to his body. So close, that her breasts were pressing against his chest and her muzzle was mere centimeters away from his face.

Back
Top Bottom