Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master and his little pet. (Nympho & Ganein)

"Good, that'll ensure your pregnancy, and nothing will make me happier to know that you're pregnant with my child." Michael said as he began to passionately kiss Nicole. As they kissed, he felt her breasts begin to slowly push them apart.

She smiles some into the kiss, pulling him close before her breasts push them apart. She blushes and looks down at her now huge breasts. The size of her breasts now made her slightly heavy on his cock, only making her push down even harder. She covers her breasts with her right arm as she uses her left one to keep herself on him, staring at him nervously.

Seeing her blush and cover her breasts when they began to push them apart, Michael smiled and wrapped one arm behind Nicole's body and use his free hand to gently pull away the arm that was trying covering her growing breasts. "Don't be ashamed of your new breast size Nicole. I think you look even more beautiful with the size your breasts are now." Michael said as he used his free hand to gently rub and massage her enlarging breasts.

She smiles softly at him and blushes even more once she felt his hand over her large breasts. She couldnt help but moan quietly as he does so, feeling very sensitve to touch at the moment. She closes her eyes and leans against him some, his thick cock still deep inside her womb.

"Well Nicole, are you ready to be the mother my children?" Michael asked as he gently bucked his hips upwards, causing his cock to move a little inside of her womb. While he was eager to impregnate Nicole, he wanted to make sure she was ready for him and his children.

She moans softly and nodds a bit. "Yes Master, I'm ready to be a mother." She smiles innocently at him, warming up to the idea of having his children. She leans forward a bit, blushing as her small cunt tightens a bit around him as she moves.

"Good. I'm glad to hear that you're ready to be the mother of my children." Michael said as he felt Nicole begin to bounce on his cock. Even though his cock had entered her womb, he wondered just how many children the two of them would end up having, and what exactly would they look like.

She slowly rolls her hips against him, her cunt tightening around him from the movement. She bites her lower lip slightly as she looks into his eyes, begining to move a bit harder on him as she moans softly through her bitten lip.

As Nicole rolled and bounced on his cock, Michael shut the pumps down and let the rest of the drugs drain into her body before he pulled the needle out. "There, that should be enough drugs for now. Though I must admit, your breasts have grown larger than I though they would've grown too, but that just makes you sexier." He said as he wrapped his arms gently around her body.

Nicole smiles lightly as she continues to roll her hips on him, unable to contain her loud moans of pleasure. She closes her eyes as she feels her body tense up. She stops moving for a moment before she cums just a little on his thick cock, making her moan softly.

Michael felt Nicole cum a little on his cock, and that caused him to release his thick, gooey semen deep into her womb. "Good girl. I'm glad that you're willing to bare as many children as I want, so I'll try to keep that below five untill our children are out of the house." He said as he patted her on the head gently.

She smiles some, wagging her tail a bit before she yawns slightly. "Can we go to bed?" She wraps her arms around him, her ears moving back slightly as she kisses him on the cheek. "I'm so tired now..." She continues to smile, not saying anything more about having his children at the moment.

"Alright, we can go to bed now, just don't try to run away again like you did early this morning." Michael said as he stood up and carried Nicole with him out of the room and walked towards his bedroom. Once in his bedroom, Michael laid down on the bed with Nicole on top of him with her legs straddling his hips and his cock still buried within her womb.

Nicole couldn't help but smile as they walk, loving the feeling of her Master deep inside her. As he lays down with her on top of him, she leans forward and kisses his chest softly before resting her head on his chest, the whole time, his cock was still deep inside her, still in her womb.

As morning approached, Michael continued to sleep in like he normally would with Nicole. Even though Nicole normally wakes up much earlier than he did, she usally stayed with him untill he woke up.

Nicole laid beside her Master, watching him sleep. She had been awake for more then two hours. She smiles and slowly moves under the covers, pulling them down some, looking down at his dick. She licks her lips and takes a hold of his cock before licking the head of it slowly.

Even though he was a heavy sleeper, Michael was easily awakened by any stimuli to his cock. He almost instantly woke up when he felt something rough, warm, and wet roll over the tip of his cock. "Mmm Nicole, is that you licking my cock this early in the morning?" He asked as he groggily sat up and saw that it was Nicole licking his cock.

Nicole smiles as he wakes up. She sits up some and smiles brightly at him. "Good morning Master." She then leans back down and takes the head of his cock in her mouth and begins to suckle on it, loving the way her Master tasted. "Mmmh." She moans as she takes more of his cock in her warm wet mouth.

"Oh Nicole, I just love the way you suck my cock. Not to mention that you're quite possibly the most beautiful woman I could ask for." Michael said as he extended a hand and began to gently rub his slave's fur covered head and ears. As she sucked on and licked his cock, he felt a few drops of his pre-cum form on the tip.

As he begins to rub her head and ears, she purrs some while sucking his cock. She smiles to herself as she tastes some of his precum, only making her suck slightly harder, bobbing her head gently on him as she looks up at him.

"Nicole, could my first load of the day be in your pussy?" Michael asked as he sat up and gently held her head in place to stop her from causing him to release his seed into her mouth.

Nicole looks up at him with his cock still deep in her mouth, looking slightly disappointed. She pulls her head off of his cock and nods a bit. "Of course Master." She forces a small smile, wanting to taste her masters sweet cum again. She crawls up on him and gets on top of his, her tight little pussy already very wet as she rubs against him.

"Thanks Nicole. I know how much you love the taste of my semen, but I want the first load in your pussy, then you can have as much as you want untill our next sex session." Michael said as he began to ram his cock deep into her pussy. Since he was already close to releasing his load, it didn't take long for his sperm-rich seed to spurt into her pussy and womb. It took only thirty seconds, but his most of his first load was in Nicole's womb. "Ah, thank you girl. Now feel free to have as much of my semen as you desire."

Nicole blushes as she feels his warm loud pour into her womb. She knew she was going to get pregnant sooner or later, most likely sooner though. She looks down at him, smiling slightly as his cum coats his thick cock. Laying down on top of him, his cock was still in her tight cunt, she sighs happily. "I'm getting tired." She mumbles, closing her eyes as she rests on his chest, her long tail wrapping around his legs.

"Why are you getting tired so suddenly? Normally you can go at least three or four rounds of constant sex. Did you go into heat not too long ago?" Michael asked as he placed a gentle hand on the back of her head and used his other hand to stroke her back, butt and tail. Even though he just released a load of sperm into Nicole's womb, his cock was still rock hard and ready to continue having sex.

Back
Top Bottom