Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

Merry Christmas Sir.

BF0EJBMvdq5KENLWujamilnz9KUMZPkD4h6BzXexzrdBeG-Axvg7_r899IjzwWZnNK2vIS8F7QFi_uSjOHktXhcCBVs2dXG_sR1b_rFfVQLHv38zqYdXZAeoLidKQCYzyJR7mRWHbA

Happy New Year Captain.

I know that you get approached a lot with different kinks and fantasies. I was wondering if you could give us a list of the top five fantasies you run into.

It has yet to happen but here is one of my favorites. Does forced bi make your list?

893573a34218dec262f3eaf507c6d3f5.28.jpg

Happy New Year Captain.

I know that you get approached a lot with different kinks and fantasies. I was wondering if you could give us a list of the top five fantasies you run into.

It has yet to happen but here is one of my favorites. Does forced bi make your list?

893573a34218dec262f3eaf507c6d3f5.28.jpg
Here’s a small treat for you

8.jpg

And my fantasy is something like this

89538-tied-up.gif

Happy New Year Captain.

Happy New Year Sammy.

I would be happy to make you a list.

I do get a few requests that vary in theme but due to the nature of my journal and posts there does seem to be a pattern.
So, without further ado, here are my top five requested scenarios starting with number five.

#5 Orgasm control
This one probably comes as a surprise, no pun intended, but I receive many requests for this.

#4 Bondage
Plain and simple bondage scenarios. Many of these include multiple partners and some exhibitionism.

#3 Age play
The whole older guy or "daddy" thing seems to be very popular.

#2 Dom/sub
This topic has many levels/kinks and is extremely popular.

#1 Forced/non con
This represents 80% of the requests I receive!

Love your images Lucy!

Each of these images could be the muse for a very naughty story. I will post my ideas but first I am curious as to what some of you might come up with.

PRI_186168377.jpg

images

1934836.jpg

camping-quotes-1556677391.jpg

Love your images Lucy!

Each of these images could be the muse for a very naughty story. I will post my ideas but first I am curious as to what some of you might come up with.

PRI_186168377.jpg

images

1934836.jpg

This one makes me think of a secret society that has women as submissive toys trained to service them.
images

Love your images Lucy!

PRI_186168377.jpg

images

1934836.jpg

I love this idea Captain. I assume we are basing our ideas on the contents found in this journal.

I know my ideas are kinda obvious.

Picture
#1 - Caught alone, late at night in the subway and taken.

#2 - Secretaries at work turned into slaves. I do like Megara23's idea as well.

#3 - Peeping tom can no longer contain his urges.

#4 - A couple alone in the woods are attacked by multiple men. This is my favorite image, the possibilities are endless.

I also love this image as a story possibility. I regularly camp with a girlfriend of mine and have often fantasized about what could happen out there alone.

Back
Top Bottom