Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

What part of "DO NOT CUM WITHOUT PERMISSION" did you not understand?

Jr4rVsnnheVjosBenO0G9-YEgGwUOIQ2UeKh2tGjDLs.gif

tumblr_mzs9wtC01X1rhup7qo1_500.gif

whipping1.gif

tumblr_ogk2m1n8f31uigj75o1_400.gif

tumblr_p4aq0fSzTr1sivuiho2_400.gif

Let me try...

Please captain, I got so excited looking at the first two images. You don't happen to have more to show an excited little girl now do you? 😚😚

Hard to choose... but I'd have to go with the third one if I gotta pick.
Saliva is such a big turn on for me, in general.
I also love it when a girl doesn't just lay there and take it (though that's sexy as hell and sometimes it's our place!!) But make them bitches work for it too!!

Besides, I love the few questions that are left unanswered...

Is she holding her hands back herself, or are they tied together?
What's she wearing underneath?

Though I too like number three, I am going to go with number two and four Captain.
Since I can't help but put myself in these girls situations I choose two because being forced to watch myself in a mirror is both frightening and a turn on at the same time. I love four for her facial expressions and the idea of being forced to face into a camera while being taken is hot.

Though I too like number three, I am going to go with number two and four Captain.
Since I can't help but put myself in these girls situations I choose two because being forced to watch myself in a mirror is both frightening and a turn on at the same time. I love four for her facial expressions and the idea of being forced to face into a camera while being taken is hot.
Four's facial expression made it a close second for me too!! (Didn't know I could pick multiple ;))

I gotta go with 5 since that one looks like the most fun, bondage and gangbanged…ooooo the fun

I love all of them Sir!!!

I know it does not go with the home invasion theme but one of my favorite forced fantasies is of a girlfriend of mine and I go camping together and get taken by a rogue stranger.

VDDXznX.gif

I love all of them Sir!!!

I know it does not go with the home invasion theme but one of my favorite forced fantasies is of a girlfriend of mine and I go camping together and get taken by a rogue stranger.

VDDXznX.gif
Is it good or bad I know the exact scene and clip? 😏😏

Hard to choose... but I'd have to go with the third one if I gotta pick.
Saliva is such a big turn on for me, in general.
I also love it when a girl doesn't just lay there and take it (though that's sexy as hell and sometimes it's our place!!) But make them bitches work for it too!!

Besides, I love the few questions that are left unanswered...

Is she holding her hands back herself, or are they tied together?
What's she wearing underneath?

EC,
I very much enjoyed your unanswered questions. I am curious, how do you see, or would like to see, those questions answered?

In addition, you may link to videos here. I too know the video that the clip comes from.

Here's proof;

As per my questions, I like obedience even if forced) so holding her hands back herseld would be a big plus!!

For what she's wearing? No bra and a skimpy thong for easy acces ;)

Back
Top Bottom