Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

So I received an interesting PM regarding workplace submission and servitude and I thought, what a fun subject.

I think all would enjoy hearing about your workplace fantasies so I have an offer. Tell me/us about your workplace fantasy or real life experience, I will choose the one I like best and send the author a written explicit scene from said fantasy.

I suspect I will be choosing from the usual suspects but I would love to hear from others.

To jump start the imagination.......

9btto8erh9181.jpg

pDomSUQ_OqE9kfEl5GnMC6wEut211uZl0QqxspnRkRkaKQdbbhkHoU7YLNHGPpynbbL-wWtxYTewHTVZOV8zr-P1tmL2dp-GyLmi_diK3o2GoRIC0dLPF8PzHw

22175268.jpg

images

kI2aVBcpiRxxnzZB9NcICzKEs2_dx_PKpLOpASKZtjSD66ayTXHVrKqZU2NiDGxLtEPth4Fzo7-HT5N9Sk5rqy7-fQxqaBa4kHxd

199-blonde-and-petite-slave-is-tied-up-has-her-nipples-pinched-and-forced-to-serve-an-appetizer.jpg

7bnb63l7fy181.jpg

I will go first then Captain.

I have found some interesting shoplifting blackmail videos that have led to even more interesting fantasies.

I find myself taken to a back room by security for shoplifting. Threatened with jail I am forced to do as asked. What I am forced to do and intensity of demands can vary but the results are always the same!
I have worked in department stores before and sometimes I see myself as an employee in this predicament.

I have a fantasy I think you will really like Captain.

In my little scenario I work at a lingerie store, the other sales girls have gone home and I am closing up. In walks a group, usually a couple of men and a woman. One of the men turns the open sign to closed and locks the door. I am pushed deeper into the store and told to do as I am told or else. The woman strolls through the store picking out several items of lingerie and then I am forced into the back storage room. I am roughly stripped then forced to model several pieces of lingerie all the while working the group into a frenzy, One of the men pulls out some rope or cuffs and I am secured and taken roughly until all are satisfied.

I would love to have your take on this Sir.

8pq90-6PxDwk_7ccUu7cqoMPBog2i0RB_SZ7m4RhVNXsB9a9s6JjivJz5WOwLnTgRJ2U1bBmW03V99HE-zXkIk3nRR20XzyjoiDyj0QpH3uHVl0-Sovy7lQ8B8kp4PctRmMerAiOd8E

So Lucy, I think I know where you are going with this.

With that in mind, if punishment where in order and you where given a choice, which would you choose?

1) The whip with undetermined strokes.

2) What I like to call "the walk" which involves public exhibition in multiple locations very similar to your post.

If anybody else would like to respond to this query please feel free.

Oh Sir,
Public exposure is a solid fantasy of mine but if I were made to choose it would have to be the whip. I don't think I could handle the humiliation of exposing myself in public!

Hello Lea,
Above we are talking about two different types off punishment. One, a whipping, physical punishment, and two, forced public exposure, mental punishment.
I am curious, are you craving physical punishment in public?
If that is the case, there is certainly nothing wrong with that as a matter of fact, I rather enjoy the practice.

Yes Sir, that is indeed what I am craving. The idea of either makes me tremble, the idea of both together makes me melt.

Your enjoyment is of course paramount Sir.

Probably not Main Street public (though in the right setting maybe) but something among friends, or even better rivals. Office politics makes for some delicious settings in this train of thought Captain.

Probably not Main Street public (though in the right setting maybe) but something among friends, or even better rivals. Office politics makes for some delicious settings in this train of thought Captain.
How are these office politics?

520_1000.gif

I work in an office environment as a temp and the idea of being disciplined or taken by some of the office staff is a huge fantasy of mine!

Does having a remote vibrator slid into your panties then taken out into public count as public exhibition Captain?

Back
Top Bottom