Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

camping-quotes-1556677391.jpg

504668_9eb09be_900x2999.jpg

47B89E4.jpg

images

700-00163739en_Masterfile.jpg

I lie there zipped snuggly into my sleeping bag nervously staring up at the nylon ceiling. The dying flicker of the fire makes me wonder why I thought it was a good idea to take a solo backpacking trip. I'm just tired of people telling me what a girl my age can and cant do, I grumble to myself. In hind site, I must admit, it may have not been a good idea to ignore the no trespassing and private property signs that were posted about a mile back.
The tension I feel eases as I start to drift off to sleep only to be reignited ten fold by the sound of snapping branches and the crunch of undergrowth.
My thoughts of bear or cougar are eliminated by the duel beams of very strong flashlights. I watch terrified as the beams flutter through out my campsite then solidify on the wall of my tent.

Your last image got me Captain. It made me think of how I love the idea of being ordered to slowly lower my panties.

8EF2FAF.gif
I agree I love it when my BF gets home and orders me to disrobe for his pleasure but slowly. I also love getting my revenge when I redress deliberately trying to give him a boner.
R.1178fb674f3245121ac9063b504053a4

Back
Top Bottom