Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

Hello Sir, so nice to see you back!

For myself, I love a man with a firm grip.

Erotic-asphyxiation-e1575473621885.jpg

I am sorry I missed your "please what" post Captain so..... Please forgive me Sir.

As far as drooling, I must say, yum.

bondage-drool.jpg

I have been naughty Captain, I am curious as to what your punishment would be?

That all depends on what you have done to deserve the title "naughty" my dear.

Since you have decided to come here to air your query, please tell me, and all who may be here, what it is that you have done.

That all depends on what you have done to deserve the title "naughty" my dear.

Since you have decided to come here to air your query, please tell me, and all who may be here, what it is that you have done.
Well, um, I was told not to touch myself for two days. I was having a really bad day and came here and saw the drooling posts, I just couldn't help myself Captain.

What you have done, Lucy, is not "naughty" it is disobedience and indeed deserves punishment. If it were up to me your punishment would fit the disobedience.

You would be bound securely to a background that suited my whim at the time. You would then be stimulated by multiple sources well beyond the point of pleasure and deep into torment. This torment would be joined by some form of corporal punishment and would cease only when your pleas would truly convince me you could take no more.
And finally, as a reminder to obey, your initial two days of abstinence would now go for a full week.

I would like you, Lucy, to post an image of what you think this punishment might look like.

I love the photos and the idea of being bound and tormented in this way is a huge turn on. I'm just not sure that I could handle this level of bondage in real life.

tumblr_ntqxvb9HFh1u5ddqjo1_400.gif

I have seen these videos and find the premise intriguing. A bit too staged for me but fun nonetheless.

So tell me Lucy, what would you do in this circumstance, comply or let the law intervene? Fantasy vrs reality?
The funny thing is that I was caught shop lifting when I was younger but all that happened was they called my mom.
I do fantasize about that turning out a little different. In reality I would never allow myself to willingly let some guy have me even if it meant going to jail!

Back
Top Bottom