Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

Naaaaawh! She looks so happy!! 😍😍. Love it!
Really awww thank you...here
mella-bhxvx-032798.gif

Thank you Sammy.

So for all those who's knees buckle at the thought of submission, I have a general question. What type of submission, or the thought of, makes your heart race?

Simple loss of control?

564f22166c5226d4b4c0b56e0de3739c--ask-me-anything-submission.jpg

Public exposure?

22175268.jpg

Sexual servitude?

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=FsdfzyOnWmGX4dP9)14.jpg

Punishment?

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=qG51Y4Is1uC2Bd20)10.jpg

Humiliation?

0870A92.jpg

Helpless?

she-may-not-even-know-whats-next-7116-bdsm.jpg

Forced?

142a57ad-85aa-475d-867a-e1a4f2981b4e.jpg

??????????????

Personally...I prefer a good combination. Humiliation...force and helpless...

There's so much charm to all three of them I feel like they seldom come apart. Of course there are women who willingly humiliate themselves (of which I'm one at times...) but some just need to be 'pushed' a little.

A slap here, a ruined orgasm there...and they'll see that humiliation is the way they want to govthrough life!
CBDCAD1.jpg images (4).jpeg

Women simply need a little...discipline, fun and learning obedience to learn the joys of Submission, humilation and last but not least loss of control
cumforall69-nqfz2-eec2eb.gif
511_1000.gif
tumblr_mot03sUURL1ryino5o2_500.gif

As you know Sir it's all of the above for me. If I had to pick one that both really turns me on, in theory, and scares the daylights out of me it would have to be forced to be on public display. I have done a tiny bit of that but mostly fantasize about the rest.

3341084_5_o.jpg

preview.jpg

3d4889296797894.jpg

Oh Lucy, the thought of being asked/forced to do that would push me to my limits!

As for me and my biggest turn on...

image_1.jpg

CRm28xfWIAAuCDA.jpg

rough-sex.gif

You get the idea.

Nice job all.

Another question;

I have a little PM game that I play with some of my submissive's. This game consists of a task given via PM marked open at work, school, grocery store, hiking or wherever I decide I would like said task to be performed. The recipient of this PM knows that once they open the PM they have ten minutes to begin the given task. I will say that these given tasks are steeped in possible public exposure and potential humiliation. These tasks are given with the expectation of a full description of the task performed and in some cases, proof.

My question is to those submissive's out there. How would you feel if your Dom subjected you to this game and would you comply?

You have broken into the wrong house and will now pay the price. Lets start here....

tumblr_oa4inwUNRd1vthuafo1_400.gif

98CAAF7.gif

tumblr_ozve0cIq2v1u5ddqjo2_400.gif

665_1000.gif

Let me know if you would like to discuss this further.

Back
Top Bottom