Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

"Kay" Stevens
Kay keeps absently nodding as they walk, and breathing quite heavily. "Yeah, this is all weird enough it still feels like I'm just having a weird dream." As Loowaan brushes her breath she adds, "a very weird, kinky, sex dream from like eating something weird late at night and falling asleep with some bizarre movie on, or something." She moves to wipe some of the fresh slime off her breast, accidentally running her fingers over her nipple between her fingers and then continuing to do so for several more passes, pinching it between each pair of fingers by the third pass.

"I should... probably double back to that closet that scrapes this off... it's all really... tingling... and it feels a liitle like some maybe um... seeped through, a little?" Her other hand moves towards her crotch, feeling around slowly for any tears, and coming dangerously close to a more thorough and detailed self-examination.

@Haluesen

TP Geril and Ran

She smiled "A great Worm can have that affect on people. Even other Ectoplasts are often frightened by them at first. But they are very rare. I would count myself lucky to meet one if I were you. I don't think you ever will again. He's a gentile giant anyway. I don't think he could hurt a fly, even if he tried. He is so gentle." She said, with a note of intimate experience. "I think you will all get used to him quickly if you give him the chance. and as I said before, there is a lot more than just old books to discover in Geril's library."

Loowaan
"Oh you won't need to worry about that. The suit you're wearing is magical, preventing any of my slime from directly touching you. Even your face which looks entirely exposed is safe." To show this Loowaan reached up to touch Kay's cheek as though to caress it. And yet his slimy tendril didn't even make contact with her. The face shield would prevent that completely. "See? So while the stuff I'm making here does affect you it will never directly touch you. It's strange to consider. I suppose that makes this slime pretty effective." The chuckled a bit at that. After all, it was pretty obvious that Kay was quite affected at this point.

Loowaan took a quick glance at the room at this point. Were any other Order members yet 'getting to know' the Ectoplasts here? He would have guessed that they would be by now. He then looked at Kay again. It felt like the right moment to get Kay to acknowledge or accept the place she was now in. "It might seem strange but casual sex, including rather kinky things, are entirely normal here. After all, the entire non-Ectoplast population of the school wears incredibly sexy full-body suits while the Ectoplasts need sex to live. Or rather the energy that comes from it. While it may seem like a dream, you'll find that it is all quite real. Here, allow me to show you."

As he was speaking he shifted around behind Kay. Although he seemed to just slide around he could move fairly quickly and quietly when he felt like it. From behind her he reformed his body so that now he had four long tendril arms which proceeded to wrap around Kay; two on her arms and the other two over her chest and stomach. The sets of tentacles pulled her back against his shifting goo until she was partly inside him. Were it not for those suits a large portion of him would be inside her clothing, but as it was he was still engulfing her partly. The ones of her arms coiled and twisted, almost like a slow and rippling massage. The one across her chest brushed over her nipples before looping around one of her breasts. These limbs continued to pull her to him and with his extra height over her started lifting Kay off the floor.

@Random Weirdo

GM to Abbey and Ran

Ernesto watches the professor leave with the other girl, grateful that one competition is gone. On the other hand there were now three Ectoplasts and only two humans here. The female didn't seem like she wanted to feed but he wasn't sure about the other one. Hopefully he could get Abbey apart so he could show her how amazing it is to have sex with Ectoplasts. Specifically him.

He turns to Abbey, sliding back a bit. "Do you think we can go somewhere and discuss more about the student council? I think you'd do great on it so I'd like to start coaching you." As he says that he strokes her arm with a tentacle, showing his true desire. He knew the older student of the Order would know what is coming and hoped she didnt offer herself up instead. He wanted Abbey.

Sophia turns to the new arrival. "Geril is a bit off putting at first. He comes on strong but he means well. I'm Sophia. what's you're name?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey's heart would skip a beat as she felt a warm slippery slime covered tentacle wrap around her arm, gently stroking it and coating the black latex glove with slime. She knew what that meant, there was no uncertainty here, and she knew that this is something she was not allowed to say no to. She looked hesitantly around the room, looking to see if other Ectoplasts were sliming other witches, as if somehow this would give her some sort of comfort in knowing that she was just one of many latex clad witches being taken.

With a shy hesitant tone, she said "Um... yes, of course. Although, you'll have to lead the way since I really don't know my way around" Abbey's arousal was still growing now that even more slime had been slathered over her tight latex catsuit. She felt a strange chill run up her spine as she imagined for a moment what would happen to someone not protected by latex.

@bodman54

Last edited:
Ran Archet

Ran frowns a bit as he watches the slime walk away with, what seems to be, the much more nervous of the three humans. "I hope she'll be okay. She didn't look so well..." Ran says, crossing his arms as he tilts his head. He eventually shakes his head a bit, "Anyway, yeah, I think that would be a good idea to visit the library again. Though, it might help if he didn't just sprout from the walls around you. Reminds me of a Resident Evil game." he says with a light chuckle.

At the third girl, Sophia, introducing herself, he smiles, "Ran. Ran Archet. Nice to meet you." he says, holding his hand out. However, his attention splits for a moment as he turns to ask Abbey, "You sure? You don't look so good. If you don't feel so good, you probably shouldn't force yourself." he asks, showing a bit of concern. Specifically about what happened here. Apparently she had been that thoroughly slimed without even asking? Whole situation admittedly felt off to him.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would look at the new arrival (Ran) and give a sheepish nod but not really say anything. It was nice of him to ask her like this, but at the same time, she was a witch of The Order, and it was made clear to her that saying no was not an option. She knew she'd have to get used to this soon or later, and there was obviously no reason to delay the inevitable. Obviously, she was really hesitant, but part of that had to do with the fact that she was basically a virgin. She never imagined loosing her virginity to a huge blob of goo. But, she was also really turned on by now. Most of it was the work of the slime, but a part of it was the latex...

@Archet @bodman54

Head Mistress to Andreas

She moans softly as she felt his hand stroke her flesh and she smiles to herself, "Andreas I think it is safe to say based on what we are doing that the question of me taking you as a lover has already been answered." She teases. She laughs when the question about domination came up and she turns around and laughs, "Oh I am sure you are going to be dominated Andreas... We amazon women are not really known to submitting to any man. And that I am sure applies to not just man of the mundane world or other races," She laughs and looks at him, "Then again I am open to being proved wrong." She insists. She gives him a look and straddles his lap and then touches his lips, "You know my dear Andreas, you should really be careful about what you ask for," She grabs the back of his neck, "You just might just get it." She informs as she leans in for a kiss

Ernesto leads her out of the common room, through the portal into the Great Hall. He rotates and looks at her. "I know a place we can go that is private to discuss council business." Once he's sure she's following he heads off down one of the hallways past the library. He takes his first right and then slips into an alcove. He presses a section of the wall and a fake wall pops up, shielding them from view.

"I'm so excited. I'm sure your energy is just delicious." Before she can settle herself he starts oozing over her, pulling her into his body until just her head is visible. He then starts to vibrate, shaking her whole body slightly as he spreads her legs, pressing up into both her holes. He slides into her, sighing with pleasure as he feels her pressing down on him as he presses down onto her. He starts to pull out of her before he presses back in, fucking both her holes as he continues to vibrate around her.

Ran Archet

Ran didn't seem content with that answer, especially a sheepish one. He could probably drop it here, she technically said she's fine with it. However, it still didn't feel...Right to him. However, with her already gone, he still looks a bit concerned. As she leaves, he still frowns. "Hm...I still don't like it...To slime someone that thoroughly then ask for consent." He mumbles with a sigh. Maybe that's just how this place works- He was working off of a mundane human's sense of morals. Projecting that onto beings who live off of a sexual energy might not make sense in the end. Blue and Orange Morality and all that.

However, nothing to do about it, he shrugs before turning back to Sophia, "Hmm... Probably just goes to show that I'm not quite used to Ectoplasts. How about you? You feeling alright?" he asks, smiling once again.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was really nervous as Ernesto led her into an alcove. No sooner had a fake wall appeared to seal them in that she would feel Ernesto begin to ooze onto her, feeling the slippery warm goo slid over the thin tight latex encasing her. A little feminine squeal would escape her lips as she was pulled into him. The sensation would literally take her breath away, as she felt the slippery goo press up all around her. The latex that once stretched between her breasts would be pressed into her cleavage, the stretchy latex being forced to comfort perfectly to the shape of her perfect F cup breasts. And the latex that once stretched between her ass cheeks was forced between them as the goo slid between her legs as the goo finished engulfing her.

Abbey would try and move and although there was a little give, Ernesto would keep her more or less immobile as it began to softly vibrate while at the same time beginning to spread her legs. Abbey heart would skip a beat as she began to felt a pressure between her latex covered leg. "Oh... my... not much on foreplay are..." but her last words would never come out as she felt the slippery warm goo push into both of her holes, causing the latex of her catsuit to stretch to welcome the intruders.

A loud gutteral moan would escape her lips as Abbey felt the goo push deep into her, deeper than anything she had ever felt. And to feel the latex pushing this was in was an intense turn on. The shock of the intense sensation would cause her to have a little pre-orgasm, that delightful little set of tremors from a woman's hips as something hits her 'just right'.... It was glorious, Abbey had never felt this incredible before as Ernesto continued to softly vibrate over her whole body, including over her latex encased clitoris, all the while pumping in and out of her latex sheathed holes. And obviously, the slime which now totally encased her drove her body wild with desire.

With each stroke into her, Abbey would let out a deep "Aaahhhhh....". Although the sensation in her ass was totally foreign, it felt great and seemed to add to the sensation deep inside her sex. "Aahhhhh.... umm...... ugghhh...." she moaned as Ernesto pumped into her, her tall latex clad form bouncing up and down inside of Ernesto's transparent body, making it almost look as through Abbey was getting taken by some sort of invisible ghost. Had there been any onlookers, they would have seen the small pin prick holes between her legs totally distended, with the latex of her suit being pushed deep into her....

GM to Abbey and Ran

Ernesto feels a little spark coming from her and he moans in pleasure. She feels amazing, both her energy and her body. He picks up the speed of his vibrations, needing the full orgasm. Her holes were so tight and her screams were so perfect. If he could he would make sure no one else ever fed on her. He wanted her. She was his. He took her first.

He thrusts faster in her, stretching her out more as he strives for that amazing orgasm. She was close, he could tell. "Yess. Yess. Yess. Cum for me. Let me feel your energy."

Sophia smiles at this smaller humanoid. "Ernesto is sometimes a little liberal with his slime. So I definitely can feel the effects. But this isn't my first time. I am a member of the Order after all. And I'm sure she will be fine. He's just a little eager." She shifts a bit, rubbing her legs together, the only indication of how turned on she was. "You're looking a bit wane little one. Do you need to feed? I just so happen to find myself free at the moment. And I could definitely use and orgasm right now."

Ran Archet

Ran just nods a bit, giving a reassuring smile. "I see. It really might be a difference of upbringing, then. I do my best to keep myself from leaving slime everywhere, since it was rather awful to clean up at home." he says. However, at the mention of how 'wane' he looked, he looked at sure enough, his skin was losing its complexion, slowly looking more and more like his hair color. "Oh right, I forgot that I came here to take care of that." he says with a light blush. "Yes, that would be nice." he says. He was by no means 'short', but he certainly wasn't tall.

However, he pauses as if realizing something as he he says, "Oh yeah," as he turns to the female Ectoplast, who was apparently helping out the Librarian, "Tell Geril that Ran said 'Hi' and 'Thanks again." he says with a smile.

GM to Ran

Sophia stands up. "Well come with me. I have my own room so we can enjoy each other without fear of interruption." She turns and walks down the dorm corridor, turning off into one of the many rooms. Once Ran is inside she closes the door before laying on the bed, spreading her legs. "Come and take me. I'm ready for you."

Her hands go to her breasts, tweaking her nipples until they are pressing out of the latex, two little mountains of black.

Ran Archet

Ran follows close behind, waving to the goo girl before he walked down the hall. Of course, knowing where he was going, he couldn't help but watch Sophia's rear as they walked, until she had led him into the room. After the door closes and she immediate gets on the bed and offers herself, his face glows a bit as he slips out of his clothing. "Would you rather my gooier form or my human form?" he asks with a smile as he walks over, one hand slowly gliding along her thigh while the other reaches up to grope the underside of one of her breasts, giving her a lightly teasing wink as he was leaning over her, pushing her hands away to tease one of her nipples with his hand, tease the other with his mouth, while the other hand was rubbing between her legs. It was as his hands rub her that she realizes that he had slowly started to leak slime from his fingers and through his mouth. Once her nipples and pussy were coated in a light layer, he pulled his mouth away and brought his other hand up to start spreading it over her breasts as he softly grinds his hips and his cock against her crotch to start rubbing it in there.

Ran's slime was thick like Soap or Syrup, and was a bit more potent than normal slime due to him effectively reversing his secretion- making it build up inside instead of constantly leaking it, causing it to sit inside of him and become more concentrated.

Abbey Chase
The feeling of the slippery gelatinous tentacle inside of her, how it undulated and vibrated as it slide in and out of her latex sheathed vagina was the best thing Abbey had ever felt. Without realizing it, Abbey had started to gyrate her hips as she floated around in the transparent blue jello, while every inch of her latex encased body was caressed, fondled and vibrated.

Throwing her head back while arching her back, Abbey's abdominal muscles would start to bunch up as she could feel a huge orgasm forming, like pressure that is screaming for release. Her hips were already quivering from the unbridled pleasure as Ernesto's slime tentacle picked up the pace, pushing faster into her, deeper into her. On a couple of times, Abbey's body would shake as Ernesto slid across her g-spot 'just so', sending explosions of pleasure echoing through her body. Her moans would actually grow softer and more distant from each other as the tension inside of her was building to an intolerable level. The way the slippery slime tentacle slid in and out of her latex sheathed vagina, he way the latex felt against her wet tight love tunnel, all of it was quickly pushing her to the edge.

And then, Abbey's body would really tense up as she made a "Uggh....", clenching her teeth and clenching her black latex gloved fingers as she arched her back and went totally rigid. Her hips would start to quiver continuously and, with each pump of the tentacles inside of her, her abdomen would start to convulse a bit, then a bit more and then Abbey would let out a gutteral moan as her whole body began to shake uncontrollably and quite violently.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!H!!!"
as her hips shook to and fro. With each of her earthshaking contractions, her vagina would clench down on the slippery gelatinous tentacle inside of her latex sheathed vagina... And the orgasm seemed to last forever....

GM to Abbey and Ran

Ernesto quivers as she starts to cum, drinking in all that beautiful energy from her. It was amazing. He'd never had someone so amazing. It just went all and on, filling him up with all that wonderful energy. He doesn't stop moving, continuing to fuck her, trying to milk all he can out of her. If he could get away with it he'd keep her inside him forever, constantly cumming. She was his woman now, and he would do everything he could to keep her and bind her to him.

His tentacles slip in and out of her holes, feeling them clenching down on him with a surprising amount of force. She is actually so strong she forces him out of her and he can't get back in. As the orgasm begins to ebb he almost collapses completely, turning into a puddle that slips off of her. "That was amazing," he says, trying his best to reform but buzzing with too much energy to focus. "You are amazing. I can not wait to see you again." The false wall disappears and he slips out of the alcove. The hallway is starting to fill with other students and some give him a look, but enough understand what just happened to keep walking without a second glance. "You've done enough for me for now. But I'll need to feed probably again tomorrow. Can I come and find you again my precious."

Sophia smiles as Ran begins to play with her body. "Get gooey for me honey. You'll like it better." She can feel the tingling on her breasts from where he left his slime, her pussy starting to clench down reflexively in anticipation. She was surprised at how horny she was getting with such a little amount of his slime, but she didn't care. She pulls his face up to hers, holding the side of his face. "Spread yourself all over me baby. Cover me with yourself. Explore every crack." She could tell that he wasn't used to this and wanted to guide him to the ultimate pleasure. The more he covered her the better his absorption of her energy would be.

"Don't worry about hurting me. Bigger men than you have tried. Let's get freaky together."

@AbbeyChase @Archet

Ran Archet

Ran looks a bit as she pulls him up towards her face. He smiles a bit, "Fine by me." he says, his body already melting into its gooier form. He moves forward, giving her a soft kiss on the lips as his head loses its form, turning into goo as well. His now gooey body was covering her entire chest, the mass moving to wrap itself around her two lovely, black latex coated mountains. His body reformed into its 2 foot round form for just a moment before it already started to trail out, tendrils slowly spreading over her form, like many small fingers and tongues. He started around her stomach, it slowly rising to meet up with the mass currently rubbing around her breasts. The rest slowly creeped downwards to wrap around her waist and crotch. At this point, it was akin to a one piece bikini that was currently squeezing around her body.

While he wasn't coating her with his more potent slime, he did stop bothering to build it up, meaning it was mostly normal slime. As it fully wraps around her abdomen, a she feels a single 'bump' push against her lips, slowly pushing a single tendril in before it starts to inflate outwards and inwards, pushing deeper and deeper into her as the girth of the tentacle starts to expand, adjusting to fill every inch of her insides. However, she did say every crack, and another small bump starts to press against her asshole, the same syrupy, potent slime coating it as a sort of self-lube to push at a slightly behind rate as the one in her vagina. He was really taking it to heart as his body continued to spread over her, rubbing and groping where he could reach as he was slowly forming another, gooey bodysuit over her latex one- however, this one was actively groping and thrusting into her.

Abbey Chase
There was this faint buzzing sound all around Abbey as she felt her latex encased body slowly collapsing to the floor as Ernesto lost his 'consistency', literally melting into a puddle of molten blue jello. She would not really hear what he says to her as she continued to breathe deeply, the post-coitus glow of her first sexual encounter still resonating deep inside of her. She would just lay there, in a pool of slime, herself totally covered in an inch of slime as Ernesto would make his way out of the alcove, leaving her there for all to see. Although the vaginal orgasm felt great, Abbey was a bit miffed that Ernesto didn't take the time to also go for the clitoral orgasm... Obviously a male Ectoplast, leaving as soon as he gets what he wants...

Abbey would stay lying on the floor for several minutes...

Oliver gore
(I'm currently quite busy so this will be a shorter post)

Oliver would smirk ever so slightly at mention of these activities, "well, count me in, I'm just going to sign myself up for combat training first then I'll talk to you some more." Oliver did a second he said he was woulf pushing everyone in the que aside and putting his name down on the list before returning to the girl from before.

GM to Ran

"Ohh yes baby. That's it. Cover me and fill me." Her eyes close in ecstasy as she runs her hands over his form as he covers her. She was turned on from earlier and now that was being ratcheted up even more as she feels his weight shifting, pressing down and covering her body. As he slides around her she lifts her hips off the bed, allowing him easier access before falling back down, her legs going weak from the pleasure shooting through her. She coos in encouragement as she feels him starting to slide his tentacles inside her, stretching her holes out.

"So good," she says, so glad to be back here for another year. At first, she had been hesitant but after a few times, she loved having sex with Ectoplasts. It was just a feeling that was out of this world good. Not that she'd turn down a nice humanoid cock anytime soon. But Ectoplasts just gave a different experience. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." She starts chanting as the tentacles push further inside her and the slime coats her entire body. "Make me scream out in pleasure. I know you can."

Andreas to Headmistress

“True but it never hurts to hear a ‘Yes!’ “ His gloves come off and land on the floor his fingers feeling fully upon her now, not as worried about his touch affecting her…he wants it too. He responds as she laughs, his eyebrow raises.

“You act as if I am going to be your plaything…without you being mine! Considering it took me this long…I do have some amount of restraint. But know since we belong to each other now…I don’t think I will have any more restraint when it comes to you my lady.” He says as his hand moves beneath her skirt not trying to hide his desire as he caresses her ripe behind.

“I believe we will submit to each other…but I have no problem…submitting to you…more as I know what and who I want!” There is a light purring vibrations to his words as he is already looking forward to finding out how loud she will scream for him. “I will put effort in to proving you wrong and you won’t regret your submission to me…for I will take care of you.” His other hand does cup her mound trying not to flinch from the fact that he was doing what he had often dreamed of and she was just lush and firm as she had been in his dreams.

He looks at with the frown he would normally save for his students. He grips her behind hard and pulls her against his steely hardness. “What makes you think…after all this time I don’t truly want it!” He says kissing her back, deeply relishing in the feel of her lips that he has longed to feel for far too long. He has only one regret…that he waited so long to let her know!

@kinkyponygirl

Ran Archet

Her moans and words had quite a good effect, egging him on pretty well as he took the opportunities she gave him, wrapping his form around her back when she lifted her hips, moving up her back. His cool, slick form hardly disturbed when her hips came down on the part of it that had encompassed her ass. The mass acting as hands as it squeezes and pinches her cheeks, slowly spreading them apart every so often before 'releasing' and letting them reset before playing with the cushions again.

Her breasts went from being rubbed to being groped and squeezed, as if a tendril were wrapped around each breast and a small bit of it playing with her nipples at the end of it. It constricted then loosened in a massaging motion, as the end of it slowly concentrated around her nipple as it started to make it feel like her breasts were being sucked on. It was even visible through his form as the slime was semi-translucent, letting her see her soft mounds being played with by invisible tentacles and sucked on by invisible mouths.

Naturally, he didn't lavish all the attention on the outside. The two tentacles, stretching and stuffing her holes continued, coating them with is soap-like, syrupy slime. At least, until the tip of the tentacle reached her cervix, every milimeter of her insides stuffed full of his firm, gooey mass. The one that was tunneling into her ass stopped slightly shallower, but its size grew slowly to match the one currently pushed cervix deep into her pussy. At first, they didn't move, simply letting her insides be stuffed full, but it started to quickly rub a small 'bulge' along the tentacle, which trailed up into her, as if being stuffed full, while also being thrust into by a second cock or tentacle.

"Kay" Stevens
Kay gasps a bit as Loowan lifts her off the ground. "Oh! I... didn't think you'd be able to manage that... but are you sure these can't leak?" Her fingers keep moving between her legs. "Something definitely feels, you know... wet." She pauses as the realization sets in of how much that must have sounded like innuendo, followed quickly by thoughts of what that would imply, and that that is, in fact, what feels that way, and going entirely quiet while following the logic through to exactly the situation she's found herself in and how thoroughly her whole body is on board with things continuing to follow this course.

As her thoughts race along in this fashion and her fingers continue their exploring she shudders from all the unfamiliar if quite pleasant new sensations and manages to stutter "Sh-show me what?"

@Haluesen

Loowaan
The now fairly tall and rather close Ectoplast chuckled a bit as Kay spoke. "You can be a little naive it seems. That or you are being quite coy. You should know just what I intend to show you." He sucked her a little further into him so that her entire torso and her neck down to her knees were held inside his body. The four limbs he created were now being quite active on her bound form. The one around her breasts tightened and loosened as it looped around her, a gentle squeeze in and out, with the tip of the tendril firmly rubbing her nipple around in circles. The ones around her arms stayed wrapped around here as she explored her own body before pulling her arms up and away into almost a T-pose just hanging there suspended by him.

"You can feel all of this like it was right against your skin my dear, but I guarantee that none of it will linger on your skin. Just the suit. It's perfectly fit to keep you complete secure, even as far down as your womanhood and rear end." Now it was like his every word was murmured in her ear and the talking made his body rumble and vibrate around her. "But this can all be demonstrated far better than it can be explained." The fourth tentacle on Kay's body went down between her legs, taking the place of where he hand was a bit ago. There it rubbed against her barely-covered slit, slow but insisted touching up and down, before the tentacle went about as thin as a finger and pushed up inside. The very thin latex covering her pussy would be pushed up into her as the tentacle went on in a bit at a time, like a natural condom. There was plenty of lubrication now to make this go rather smoothly. With a few inches going into Kay, now the tentacle began to swell. It began as thick as two fingers, and then three. The teacher had total control of how his body shifted and grew. The stimulation of Kay only continued, with one of her tits being groped and rubbed while this tentacle buried inside of her started to slide out until there was only an inch left inside, and then swiftly back up into her. If she didn't understand by now, well he didn't know what to say. A while longer and she was sure to get it at some point.

@Random Weirdo

Back
Top Bottom