Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and said "Hey Alex, I think she likes you..." before giving him a cheeky wink, all in good jest. She would then tell Janey "Well, maybe later, but for now I have to head over to wherever the signup desk for the library is.". Abbey wanted to apologize to Geril for her initial reaction. Or, at the very least, explain herself. After all, from everything she had heard, Geril was actually quite a nice person, so she felt bad for treating him the way she had... Her mesmerizing grey eyes would once again look around, trying to find the desk. But she would stop on several occasions on the sight of Ectoplasts openly feeding on latex clad witches and wizards. There was one of the man-o-war looking gelatinous Ectoplasts spewing what looked like gallons of semen all over one of the latex clad witch in one of the alcoves against the wall of the Great Hall. There was another latex clad witch seemingly pinned against the wall almost spread eagle bobbing up and down inside a green blob. There was one witch from the Order totally engulfed by a gelatinous worm, her body slowly inching it's way down the center of the worm's body, the body of the witch clearly outlined in the clear gelatinous body of the worm which was quite obviously groping her and pleasuring her... There was this one goo girl getting fucked by a latex clad wizard, his latex clad erection totally visible all the way inside of her as it was ejaculating what looking like a gallon of semen into the goo girl's gelatinous stomach. 'Oh boy'.... is all Abbey could think as she put on a brave face in the sigh of all this... "Oh, I think there it is" as she spied a desk ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE HALL with lots of books piled up on it, manned by a rather alluring goo girl.

"I'm going over to the library desk for now..." she announced as she began to make her way to the crowd, the way she walked looking both natural, confident an dead sexy... Abbey really knew how to move. It's wasn't gawdy or in your face, it was this elegant sophisticated subtlety that spoke far greater volume that any 'in your face' mannerisms... Unfortunately, she had to make her way across the entire hall to the other side, which made her more than a little nervous as she once again looked around to see who was looking, or what was looking.... Abbey was worried that all this 'feeding' going on would be contagious and inspire other Ectoplasts to get in on the action.... Just then, she watched a witch of the Order standing at one of the desks minding her own business as a slimy tentacle just came up and basically pushed into her unceremoniously, causing to gasp in surprise.... It would seem some of the Ectoplasts were at the 'don't need to make any introductions' stage...

@bodman54 @Haluesen

GM to Abbey and Alex
"Alright, but I'll remember that!" Janey laughed in a sing-songy voice as Abbey walked away. The goo girl didn't have much intention of interacting with the library people. Sure she could, but she didn't want to. So instead she sidled up next to Alex, grinning. Not close enough to touch, no she wasn't doing anything like that. But definitely flirtatiously close. "So then, what are you signing up for? I've just gone with horticulture for now, but I think I'll see about being a teacher aid. That should be good for something!" She tried to start up conversation with him, giving a sweet smile.

GM to Abbey only
There was a lot of distance between Abbey and the library table. And left and right there were lewd and carnal actions going on. She would need to duck, swerve, and generally watch her path to not get gotten by something. And with her Order suit and hood on she was an open target to a lot of it. For a bit it seemed as though she would be completely safe, like Abbey would get away untouched. All the different groups and couples were at least fixated on each other.

But then she bumped into a red Ectoplast as she was walking, who turned towards her. His form was weirdly flat and he seemed to almost bend in the wind. There was also no discernible face on him, which did make it very odd when there was an echoey voice, "Why hello there. Trying to get my attention?" This other student was quick to note her house and her appearance just before he jumped on her. His very flexible form was sticking onto Abbey's latex and bending around her until it was almost like she wore a second suit over the suit. But this one was deep red, covered in slime, and was now restricting the movement of Abbey's arms and legs.

@bodman54 @AbbeyChase

Abbey Chase
Abbey moved with catlike grace through the crowd of people, ducking ongoing feedings here and there as her mesmerizing grey eyes looked to and fro nervously, doing her best to weave her way across the hall without getting the wrong kind of attention. At some point, she would spy two witches of the Order inside one of the man-o-war gelatinous Ectoplasts, each encapsulated within their own gelatinous pods that were pleasuring them, their latex clad form writhing in ecstasy. It certainly was a really distracting sight, distracting enough to catch Abbey's attention long enough for her to run into something stretchy....

She would turn to look and it seemed like a sheet of red jello was just standing there in front of her. And before she knew it or could react, the sheet of slimy jello would lunge at her and in a mere moment, her tall latex clad form would end up getting pinned between two sheets of slimy jello, as one part of the Ectoplasts wrapped around her before pressing down on her body. She would let out a surprised gasp as she felt the warm slippery goo press down on her, causing the latex that stretched out between her breasts to mold itself into her cleavage, reveal the true shape of her perfect F cup breasts. At the same time, the latex that stretched to hide the crack of her ass was forced between her butt cheeks...Abbey's black latex gloved arms would get pinned against her latex clad body while her legs would get pinned together as well as the Ectoplast move quickly to immobilize her....

Abbey could see outside the thin red slimy jello that now totally engulfed her, including her head. Thankfully, her magical facial shield was ensuring that her face remained untouched by the slime. She looked nervously outside to see if anyone was watching as she squirmed inside her tight gelatinous cocoon as the effects of the slime now covering her entire latex clad form was beginning to announce itself...

@Haluesen

GM to Abbey
The Ectoplast that held her made sure to be as form fitting as he could manage. Her hands were made to tuck behind her and he then pulled her down onto her knees and with her head on the ground. Now curled up on the ground in a half-praying half-bdsm position she made quite a sight there in her close-fitting bubble. "Now now don't you worry. You'll be sure to have a bunch of fun with this. Plenty of girls and guys before you have." The goo that was around her breasts began to ripple and flow in and out. It worked to squeeze and grope Abbey as well as like a vibrating massage against her tits. And as soon as her nipples were perks up it sealed around them too, like mildly pinching and pulling. Then down between her legs there was a motion. A wet thing that waved, passing up against her barely-concealed slit, and then back again. It was quickly obvious to tell that it was like a tongue licking at her, just with slime instead of saliva. And all the time as it squeezed to her and held her there was the sound of squeaking latex coming from Abbey.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was still in shock as she felt herself forced down onto her knees with her head tilted towards the ground. Already, the slime that totally encased her was causing waves of arousal to start washing over her as she felt the tight gelatinous cocoon that encased her begin to fondle her breasts. She would let out a feminine squeal as sharp little bolts of electricity shot from her breasts when the Ectoplast began playing with her now very hard and very erect nipples through the thin tight latex that now completely molded itself around her perfect breast flesh. The sensation was really intense, causing Abbey's to lose her breath on a few occasions. Her black latex gloved arms, now encased a thin tight layer of red slime, strained to break free, but the most Abbey could manage was wiggle her long slender latex encased fingers. Her body would tense up for a moment as she felt this slippery wet tongue-like thing begin to lick her latex clad sex through the thin latex that barely hid the shape of her delicious slit. In her position, Abbey was able to tilt her head to one side, blushing as much as she had ever blushed as she watched to see if anyone was looking.

@Haluesen

GM to Abbey
As she turned herself to look around there was indeed some people who noticed where she was. She had knocked into the Ectoplast in a line so when he grabbed onto her they were still there. A group of human students saw as she was captured. They looked to be in a mix of surprise, disturbance, and intrigue. None of this stopped him though. Abbey was contained here in the Great Hall and he was going to have his fun with her. Besides, at 12 it was time for lunch anyway. And Ectoplasms always had to eat too.

With his hold on her body Abbey was pulled around, now flipped onto her back while her arms were trapped at her sides and her legs were in the air and obscenely open. Still it stroked away at her pussy, pressing up against her clit then running back down to her taint. The goo on her ample bosom squeezed and vibrated intensely around here. And all of this was without having penetrated her yet.

Abbey Chase
By now, the slime had had its full effect on Abbey as her body was hot with desire. The heat in her core and the incredible wetness between her legs spoke loudly as to her state. Little moans would escape her lips as she was flipped on her back, arms forced to her side as her legs were forced up and apart for all to see as the red slimy jello continued to pleasure her. She could feel the latex between her legs slipping and sliding to and fro ever so slightly over her wet sex, her wetness acting like a really good lubricant between her skin and the tight latex that encased her. Her moans would grow louder as little grenades of pleasure went off over her breasts as the Ectoplast was really going at it. Abbey knew she had sensitive breasts and this was certainly driving her crazy. From an onlookers point of view, it would seem as her invivible fingers were digging into her ample tit flesh while something was pulling and twisting away at her nipples at the same time, all of that on display through the transparent red slime. And in her new position, the outline of her sex was absolutely evident as the Ectoplasts pressed into the latex between her legs, forcing the purple latex to mold itself quite literally perfectly to the outline of her sex. It almost looked as though someone had pumped all the air out of Abbey's latex catsuit, causing all of the tight latex to mold itself super tightly to each and every detail of her tall latex clad form. Abbey's back would start to arc as bit and her hips would tremble here and there each time the Ectoplast would lick across her latex encased clitoris in that 'oh so' perfect way...

To Gm/Abby

Another appendage, coming up through the stone floor, wrapped around Abby in a snug, but not painful embrace. It separated her quickly from the Ectoplast she was entangled with, the thing was huge, with horrific looking mouths appearing and disappearing seemingly at random. the tentacle seemed to envelope her whole body but was still massive enough that it could have swung around the room and cleared out a portion of the hall.
"I understand that this is a witch of the order, but at an event such as this, would you refrain from your feedings while students are signing up for activities?" The voice was filled with implied aggression and haughty contempt. Geril found humans, elfs, and the like interesting and rather captivating with all their oddities. He did not regard his own kind as such, and was much more likely to regard them as his inferiors. Especially those who lacked the age or the arcane power to make up for their smaller size. Especially at events like this he was getting annoyed that students were not being allowed to actually sign up for anything, but were simply being molested left and right. He also felt that he owed this own a favor, in apologize for his previous overbearing. His threat delivered, his appendage retreated back into the stone floor. It was clear that the Great Hall was also within Geril's grasp now.

GM to Abbey
"I said you were going to enjoy this. Now let's see what more I have for you..." The Ectoplast student had started to say. It was clear he had more in mind for her. Then then with a sudden yank he was pulled away from her. Just as he was about to go off on whoever did it the red slime...well let's just say that even without a face one can have wide eyes. There was a small whimper of assent as he nodded, the gel body bounding up and down in response. If something as mighty as Geril said so, then this basic student was going to back down.

@frightorflight @AbbeyChase

Abbey Chase
Abbey's hips had begun to gyrate to and fro as the heat between her legs was really starting to build up. A couple of abdominal contractions would show up as the Ectoplast between her legs was doing a really great job of rubbing her clitoris, getting it all sensitive and excited. With ragged breath, Abbey would actually trust her hips to and fro as if to invite the Ectoplast go to inside of her, but that motion was short lived as, suddenly, a huge gelatinous tentacle came out of nowhere, engulfing her and the slime engulfing, before retreating, pulling the Ectoplast off of her latex clad form in the process.

It was Geril, and he didn't at all seem very amused by all this feeding going on during signup... All through the Great Hall, whatever copulation might have been going on came to a sudden grinding hall as other Ectoplasts quickly abandoned their 'prey' for fear of attracting Geril's anger.

Abbey would stay there on the floor, catching her breath. She was still covered with a thin sheen of slime all over her latex catsuit. Oddly enough, her magical face shield was absolutely clean. It would seem that slime didn't stick to the face shield at all.

Abbey had to resist the urge inside of her to begin rubbing herself since she was already really horny and, at this point, wanted some relief. But given where she was, she would obviously forgo that course of action. Eventually, she would stand back her, her legs a little wobbly at first, before resuming her original trek to the library signup desk, slime slowly oozing across her tight latex catsuit. She actually looked around to see if she could spot any of these really useful 'clean fields'....

@Haluesen

To Abby

"Need some help missy." Said the female who was Gerils assistant today. Her arm became not an arm as it melted ans lid across her suit coming away and leaving her suit mostly clean. She rippled in satisfaction at the input. "Umm, still plenty of residual on you. See, I told you Geril was a nice guy. A little scary at times and kind of a jerk at others, but not bad at all. Just be glad your not an ectoplast is all I'll say. For us, it's an especially bad idea to anger a Great Worm."

HeadMistress to Andreas

Jayden was about to speak, but she was stopped in her track, and not that it was the worst part, she allowed it to happen. She wasn't submitting to him, but she was allowing herself to be open to love. She pulls away from him and she looks at him, "You know Andreas you just might be right about about a first time for everything." She informs. She knew that he was an ectomorph, but the attraction was there and she was lonely, there was no time to think when it came to matters of the heart. "I don't want you to be restrained Andreas... I want you to take me." She states.

She laughs and grabs him by the neck and she pulls him close, "I don't care that you are an ectomorph... I want to be taken," She pushes him back against the chair, "I want to feel love again." She tells him with the most serious tone of voice. She tilts his head and kisses his neck as her hands move to his chest and they stayed there feeling his abs. Rock hard and soon to be straining with fun.

Andreas to Headmistress

He moved to grip her rear, his wasn't concerned about her garters. He moved his hands from her rear to her chest, his fingers dancing over her top as he squeezed her lush mounds, his lips soaking where her nipples would be and he tongue wrapped around her cap. He was all but smoking her breast as he sucked upon her deeply all but feeding upon her orbs. He smirked as his fingers also moved down her back feeling her body move closer to him. "I am hoping so." He said as he came off of one large orb to move to the other as he looked up at her. He moved to suck on her other mound only the fact that she wore the same suit as others only more decorative he moved his fingers to slide against her moist opening. His own clothes seemed to fade from his body to the seat beneath him. He was now naked from the waist down and the disrobing of himself continued till he was now sitting on top of his clothes naked before he his hardened thick was resting against her lush abs. "I want to take you too...I always have!" He admitted.

When she grabs him by the neck he looks at her not sure she knows what she is saying. He has wanted this for so long he can't promise not to hurt her. "I plan on taking you often!" He said moving to lift her just a bit now he wasn't sure at all she was ready as another shaft formed beneath him and now both were aligned with her openings. He moved to pull her into him his own body was already screaming for her. "And I want to love you!" HE said before pulling her down on top of him slowly taking what he wanted...what they both seemed to need...before plunging deeply inside of her hoping to put out the fire between them.

Abbey Chase
Abbey grew a bit wide eyed as the go girl ran her gelatinous 'arm' across her latex suit, basically wiping off the slime the covered her. It wasnt a bad job either, but it wasn't as good as those clean fields. Abbey would say "Thanks" as she beamed a smile. By now, she had regained her composure.

"Hold on
" say a latex clad with of the Order as she proceeded to cast a spell and, as she did, whatever minor sheen of slime was left on her latex catsuited body vanished, leaving her absolutely squeaky clean... As she looked around, it would seem than more than one spell caster was going around cleaning things up, including more than a few Ectoplasts. It would seem Geril had brought all this feding and sex stuff to a sudden stop in the Great HAll and now, things were getting cleaned up. And it didn't take long either....

Abbey would look at the good girl in the white latex summer dress and say "I was just on my way to the library signup desk to see if I could talk to Geril, apologize for this morning" And Abbey would, as she resumed her trek to the desk.

As she got there, she could not see a tentacle around, so she said "Hello?..." as she looked around.

@frightorflight @Haluesen

Alex Fleming

Alex turns to Janey. "Combat training and work with one of the other athletic professors. And I want to try out for Quidditch. I really liked it in Harry Potter and now I have the chance to try it. I like to keep moving so I looked for anything that involved athletics." He looks at her. She was very good looking, even though she was pink. And made of goo. "So what kind of things do you want to do in horticulture? I've never really been into that kind of stuff myself."

He looks around as a voice booms in the hall, admonishing someone for taking a witch. He looks and sees Abbey picking herself up, a red Ectoplast slinking away. "She's going to have a really bad time. I don't know if she'll be able to get any work done. Look at the way people stare at her. The fact that she can't say no means they'll be lining up to use her." He shakes his head. "I wish there was something I could do to help."

@Haluesen

To Abbey

A tentacle popped up from under the desk. "Hello young human. It is good to see you again. Come to sign up for the library maybe?" Said the tentacle twisting left and right almost as if it was dancing. "I see you have met my friend. She is a secretary here in the records department. I thought her form might be more appealing to you and the others, given your preferences. I apologize that others of my kind do not have enough tact to withhold their urges for a more appropriate time and place."
"Geril prefers to find more willing partners to fulfill his needs." Said the woman. "He thinks he gets abetter meal that way."
"My studies are conclusive on that."
"Your studies have been going on for a semester, not counting this one." She shot back. "Anyway, once you get past his size he is really something." She winked. "Even if he is a bit stuffy at times. If you didn't notice, he doesn't like us interfering with what he thinks are 'educational events'." she said, quoting with her fingers. "especially if they are events he is involved in."

Abbey Chase
Abbey would introduce herself with a "Hello again Geril. I'm Abigail, or Abbey for short... I want to apologize for my behavior earlier in the day, it's just that this is my first day in the Magic Realm and... well... all of this is pretty intimidating to me and your first appearance was definitely overwhelming for someone who has never met an Ectoplast before." Abbey paused and asked "Is it always like this... you know, wall to wall um... feeding..." Seeing that this was Abbey's first day, she had no way of knowing that what had happened in the Great Hall was actually not normal, that this was a LOT MORE feedings than usual, particularly in public spaces. As such, in her mind, her vision of just one big rubber and slime orgy seemed to be her new reality.

"As for signing up, I'd like to since I love books, but I'm not sure if I have the time. I'm already signed up to combat training, which was mandatory for me, and as a lifeguard. I'm really not quite sure how time consuming all these activities are or how time consuming being a librarian's assistant is... I don't want to make commitments and not be able to meet them..."

@frightorflight

GM to Alex
Janey listened to Alex talk, twirling a strand of gooey hair in her finger all the while. "Wow, sounds like you're gonna keep pretty fit and active even without all the sex around here! To be honest I've wanted to do Quidditch...I don't really have the body for it. Maybe if I could learn some transformation magic though..." She trailed off, looking a bit wistful. Her lower body was a mass without much form, so it made sense that being on a broom would be strange.

"Oh the plant stuff? Well I got a couple reasons. For one, I just kinda like nature." Janey beamed and pointed to a small flower she had pinned to her lapel. "Plants and trees and grass, I've just always liked the stuff. As for my second reason...well I recently learned what human food is like. And sure I can't eat it, but could you imagine if I learned to cook it? Spices and vegetables...and all the rest of course but I don't know any activities that help with that unless there is a cooking one around here. Well, it would mean I could actually set up dates with humans and elves! Then...well it wouldn't be so take take take on my end. We'd both have food and fun." She admitted this with no reluctance or hesitation, just a wide smile.

Janey looked over at all the sex being broken up and looked somewhat concerned. "Huh. It shouldn't be so rough on her. I mean, us Ectoplasts aren't needing to feed like every moment. Some of us don't even need the three meals a day thing that humans and elves do. And while some like to be up front and in public that's not all of us..." The pink goo girl sounded a little concerned and confused. "But I think she'll do okay. She'll be getting combat training too which might help with assertiveness. And of course it seems the librarian has an eye on the students here..." As she mentioned him she shuddered in fear. To avoid that worrying topic she looked to Alex and smiled. "Sounds to me like you have a bit of a crush yourself. No surprise. Other than being one of the sexiest people here, she's very friendly it seems."

@bodman54

To Abbey

"A shame." Geril said, but feel free to visit the library any time. If you have any friends you think woudl be interested. Please, send them to us." He said polyester, as his tentacle continued to dance. "After all, the more assistants there are, the more flexible their hours can be." The more the better, in Geril's opinion, especially of such young and eager witches like herself, which seemed to be just sponges for whatever Geril had to offer them.

Alex Fleming

"Well can you blame me? She's gorgeous. But it looks like there will be lots of competition for her affection. And I feel like us humans and elves are already starting in second place. I mean how can you compete with someone who can literally turn themselves into any kind of sex object you want." He turns his back to Abbey, focusing his full attention to Janey.

"You sound like a great girl. I'm sure that even without food people will love to go out with you. But it's nice to see you taking an interest in food and stuff. Speaking of food." A giant bell tolls, letting everyone know it is lunch time. The Ectoplasts start to file out, not being allowed in the Great Hall during meals so the humans can eat without fear of being slimed.

"By Janey. I hope to see you soon." He waves goodbye to her and looks around, hoping to see Ariana from earlier. He wanted to talk to her again, to let her know that he wasn't rejecting her.

@AbbeyChase @Haluesen

GM to Alex
"Well, you do compete in being more used to each other. Ectoplasts could be pretty unnerving to people. But...yeah I admit that might be lame reasoning, sorry buddy." Janey gave a weak smile as she scratched the back of her head, or at least looked like she was doing that. With his compliment the more hesitant smile turned to a wide beaming one. Always so quick to hop between feelings, this one. "Oh well thank you! Look at you, being such a flatter. Winning personality, that's how you'll get her. I'll be rooting for you man." Janey went over and gave him a pat on the back, her own latex glove keeping him from getting slimed by her.

At the bell she rolled her eyes and started to back up. "Well crap, okay. You sure you don't want to get food and meet me in my room? We could eat together." The rather direct and flirty girl winked at him then laughed. "Nah, you enjoy your food. See you around!" And so Janey, reluctant but showing excitement anyway, walked off out of there.

@bodman54

Abbey Chase
Abbey would say "I didn't say I wasn't interested.... I'm just worried about the time commitment since I don't really know what working as a librarian's assistant entails, how much time it takes, etcetera." And just then, the lunch bell would ring out. Abbey really had no clue what it was as she looked around the room as Ectoplasts began to file out. "Where is everyone going?" she asked until she realized that it was the lunch bell and that Ectoplasts weren't allowed in the mess hall during lunch. "It would seem that our conversation will resume at a later time. Bye for now." said Abbey as she watched Geril vanish from whence he came and the cute goo girl make her way out into one of the portals. Whatever displays at the signups desks existed vanished into the air, literally by magic, as he desks began to float and realign themselves into two long tables running the length of the Great Hall. Chairs would come floating out of portals, populating the tables with hundreds of chairs as kitchen workers began streaming out of the two side doors near the back of the Great Hall, carrying platters of sandwiches, fruits and vegetables. Abbey looked around, not really knowing where to go sit. She would spot Alex and decide to just go and try to sit with him, since that's the only person she sort of knew in the entire hall. "Is this seat taken?" she asked as she approached.

Alex Fleming

"See you around," he says to the departing Ectoplast. He goes to a table and sits down, watching in awe as platters full of food come streaming out of the kitchen. They are passed out, set along the tables in the center so both sides could reach them. He begins piling the plate in front of him with food, suddenly starving. He remembered that he didn't eat breakfast this morning and in the excitement of everything had forgotten. His body takes the time to remind him now, growling angrily at him

As he piles his plate as person walks up and asks if the seat is taken. He looks up and sees that it is Abbey. "No. Go right ahead," he says, glad to see that she wants to sit with him. It earns him more than a few glares, from both sexes as the most beautiful woman in the room chooses to sit with him. "So what did you sign up for," he asks as he begins to eat.

@AbbeyChase

Abbey Chase
Abbey would smile and sit down across the table from Alex, her tight latex catsuit making little rubbery squeaks as she did, particularly considering the chairs were all upholstered in dark red latex with a really intricate pattern in slightly lighter red. Her black latex gloved fingers would grab a plate and begin to take some of the sandwiches from the large serving trays, but not a lot of food. After all, she does have a figure to keep. Just as she grabbed the food, a shimmer should show up in front of her face where her magical face shield is and just like that, vanish. She would frown and reach up and.... her latex gloved finger would end up touching the skin of cheek. "Wow... Something has made my catsuits face shield turn off... I guess that's obviously by design since we need to eat"...

To answer Alex's questions, she said "I took combat training, which was mandatory for me since I am in The Order. Then I chose to sign up as a lifeguard. I was also interested in assisting at the library, but I'll have to figure out what my existing time commitments are and if I have the time to add an additional activity to my schedule. What about you? What did you sign up for?"

For now, the two chairs next to Abbey remained empty.

@bodman54

HeadMistress to Andreas

She moans softly as his mouth took her nipples into his mouth not caring that it was covered in latex and then came his fingers worked their magic and that made her moan out loud and then before she had time to retort to anything he mentioned she felt his prick deep inside her. He was huge and it took her a minute to get adjusted to his member and she looks down at him with a smirk, "You have to be the biggest cock I have ever had." She teases him. She gyrates her hips and moans as she grabs the back of his neck, this time not doing much. Her gyrations started slow and they got faster. She laughs as she pushes his face into her ample breast and she moves his face about. She moves fast upward and she brought her core and her ass all the way down his full length.

Back
Top Bottom